[F2/PP] Wolves among Wargs<<The Venomous Warg>>(COMPLETE)

Chuckling loudly he nods his head. "First time I met him, I was like level three or some such. We killed that twoheaded serpent on the 7th, well he did and I just stood there looking pretty." He smirks and spins, swinging his sword down at one of the wolves. He  misses the wolf, but manages to deflect it's attack too. "So we stop for him to fish, yeah? Tell me why the first cast pulled up a boss level monster. So now there I was, Level three, looking at a River Reaper. I noped out of that fight like none other. With him talking he didn't realize the second wolf had closed in and before he could react it bites his leg. Reinholt huffs and shoo's the wolf off of him. "I can't wait till I reach my next rank of my Sword Art. That AOE I'll get would be nice right now."

Sword art Back Rush =miss
DMG=00

ID#100529: BD=3+2=5 MD=2(my phone is messing up and this roll says it's targeting the Venom Snapper but it was ment for wolf 2)
ID#100530: MD=9 Hit, 1 DMG

-Good guys-
[H:0|0]Reinholt: HP: 220/240 ENG: 12/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia:  1345/1345  ENG: 103/130

-Bad Guys-
Venom Snapper: Dead
Wolf1: Dead
Wolf2: HP:40/40 DMG:25
Wolf3: HP:40/40 DMG:25 

Edited by Reinholt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod my head as i listen as i just take in the information easily putting in the info as needed. The two headed serpent being the Amphis Serpens quest where player can get a poison drop to use for their own. I then hear what Pinball manages to do and just chuckles at that fact while shaking my head. Seriously he had to do something in a previously life or something to get this much just terrible luck when it comes to his fishing. I swear that he manages to fish up more dangerous things then anything else that is actually beneficial seemingly. I say towards the two handed sword user as i watch you miss, but the other wolf also missing as i just nod my head shooting you another boost of energy thinking that will be good enough to last you the fight. So then in terms of your guild how active are any of them really besides Pin in taking on quests? I seem him often enough to know he is a hard worker, but i don't think i really see any of your other guildmates all that much. I say towards you in a curious tone of voice.

-Good guys-
[H:0|0]Reinholt: HP: 220/240 ENG: 20/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

Hestia:  1345/1345  ENG: 94/130

-Bad Guys-
Wolf2: HP:40/40 DMG:25

RReinholt shrugs his shoulders at the asking about his guild. "I haven't met most of them. Just Pin, the guildleader Stryder, and one or two others. So I couldn't tell you. All I know is I want to get to the frontline and help anyone that needs it between here and there." He watches as the two remaining wolves circle him. The one behind him starts to Rush in and Reinholt spins bringing his heavy sword down on the wolf. The wolf disintegrates almost instantly. The second wolf leaps onto his back and bites into his shoulder. Reinholt grumbles and grabs The wolf, tossing it off of it. "I like what the guild stands for, and being here with Pin is a plus. But honestly I'm just trying to do what's right." He falls silent, his eyes locked on the wolf before him. He wanted to use his skills to better the lives of everyone in the game

Sword art Back Rush =hit
DMG=55

ID#100531: BD=10+2=12 MD=Dead
ID#100532: MD=10 Hit, 1 DMG

-Good guys-
[H:0|0]Reinholt: HP: 219/240 ENG: 12/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

-Bad Guys-
Wolf2: Dead

Edited by Reinholt

I nod my head at that in understanding. Many people dream to join the frontlines, but since i reached that point myself i have learned to ask also. What is your plan when you get there? You've reached your goal and made it to the frontliens and can make sure you stay with it the entire time. What is your plans then once you reach that point Rein? Going to make any goals alongside that to continue having something to push and strive for? I ask him in a calm and curious manner having learned myself that striving for that isn't always the final goal. That many tiny thing arrive along the way that become a necessary goal to strive and achieve over in some fashion or the other. I smile a bit as i think on that as i think back towards the guitar within my shop as i start humming softly a melody to myself. A calm and gentle one that slowly fills the combat fought zone as i close my eyes in contentment as i hum the song. Remembering it was popular online from the fact it had come from a famous animated show.

-Good guys-
[H:0|0]Reinholt: HP: 219/240 ENG: 12/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

-Bad Guys-

"Same thing I did before SAO." He says before the final wolf lunges forward. He spins out of the attack and drive the pummel of his sword into the base of the wolf's skull. It explodes into digital shards next to him and a nods hi s head. "Serve and Protect." He says, sliding his sword into its sheath. A menu pops up, a notification that he received the quest item. He swipes it away and turn to her. "its the only thing I know how to do. I see kids, no offense, like you and Pin here fighting for your lives and thus far I've done nothing to help. The minority of the players are teenagers, with their whole lives ahead of them. My biggest goal? To make sure as many people make it home as I can, even if I don't." He looks around and smiles softly. "what about you Hest? You've made it there. What do you mean to do now?"

Sword art fight blade=Hit
DMG=54

ID#100533 BD=8+2=10 MD=Dead

-Good guys-
[H:0|0]Reinholt: HP: 219/240 ENG: 3/24 DMG: 9 MIT: 27 ACC: 2

-Bad Guys-
Wolf3: Dead

Edited by Reinholt

I smile a bit as i listen as i just nod my head in understanding of the mentality of what you have. Well i can understand that don't worry Rein since i am kinda doing the same thing with my mentality of trying to protect as many people as i can to being strong enough to fight for themselves, and to allow them to know they can message me at any point if they need help. Since as nice as it is to have another DPS as Pinball has learned i am guessing having a tank like myself willing to defend everyone is even nicer since i can make sure everyone lives as safely as i can by taking the hits for them. I say with a happy smile on my face not minding the fact that i am risking my life everyday within this game anymore. Just seeing it as normal by this point just a thing i have adapted to within my new reality. For myself? Well something i have taken up trying to do is to host a concert for all of Aincrad once i think i am ready to do so. At the moment i am just trying to create songs that i think people can try to relate to basing them off of my own experiences with things. I say with a nod of my head and a bright smile on my face once more.

Reinholt nods as he listens to her. "Well count me in when you have a concert. Hell, if you want someone to listen to your stuff I don't mind at all." He says as he begins to look around slowly, his face thoughtful. "I wonder if there's a treasure chest around here, cause that would be nice." He says as he slowly walks around the area, looking for signs of a chest.

He frowns when he finds nothing  and shrugs his shoulders. Looking at Hestia for a moment he motions for her to come with him as he starts to head back toward Urbus. "Guess we can head back now. Gotta deliver this venom vial to the quest giver for completion." He tucks his thumbs into his belt as he walks, an action reminiscent of when he was a cop. His whole demeanor for the most part screamed Cop as something's never change.

ID#100551 LD=3

Edited by Reinholt

I grin a bit at hearing that there is another within the world of Aincrad who wouldn't mind myself doing a concert and is rather excited for seeing it occur whenever i can get in touch with the necessary people to help make it a reality. I smile a bit at imagining it occurring seeing myself upon the stage ready to perform for a decent group of players or a lot depending on who would bother attending. I see you glance around most likely in search of something, but is rather quick to keep moving on as i just nod my head and follow after you allowing you to lead the way towards the main settlement as i keep my hands within my pockets as i smile. Yeah the rewards are rather nice for this quest, and if anything it is pretty good to get any Damage over time stuffs to aid in knocking these mobs flat. By the way you spoke of being a cop. I say a tone of fascination and almost wonder peaking into the tone of my voice as i gaze towards you.

Reinholt nods toward Hestia when she comments about his being a cop. "Used to be. Yeah. For A whopping three years and unfortunately I'll never wear the badge again." He says as they walk, his left hand nonchalantly resting on the pummel of his sword. It was true. Regardless of if he made it out of SAO or not, his body was far too damaged to be a police officer. He sighs softly and touches his eyepatch with his Right hand. He knew he didn't have to wear it here in SAO, but he didn't want to get used to having two eyes again and then go back to just having the one. Plus it made him unique. He does note the tone of Hestia's voice he looks toward her with his eyebrow raised. " Why do you ask?" He had a slight smile, though it seemed forced. He obviously missed being a cop quite a bit.

I nod my head at hearing that you will never be a cop again thinking it will be from the lack of body strength and such from getting out of the hospital and nothing much else. I continue walking alongside you as i then look towards you and sees you touch your eyepatch as i then figure it out as my eyes widen slightly and then i nod my head. I am sorry that happened to you Rein. I am certain that you were a wonderful cop. At the very least you didn't end up dying and leaving those you had loved ones behind. I say with a nod towards the DPS user thinking back to my own father who was a cop as i smile a bit at hearing your question. I ask because i just wanted to thank you for your service is all, and that honestly that i am curious when it comes to officers who fall in the line of duty. How is that viewed within your department and such? I ask softly and curiously thinking back to the day of being told the death of my father as i bite my lip slightly and shakes the thoughts away to focus upon the conversation to try and not miss a word.

Reinholt shrugs and glances a t the large settlement of Urbus that had just came into view, off in the distance. He stops walking, staring off at Urbus for a moment. "I was an Okay Cop. I mean, I was the youngest member on S.W.A.T my department had ever had. But either way there's nothing to be sorry about. If I had to do it all over again I'd do the same thing. Even knowing what I know now, how it changed my life, My partner was able to go home to his family and that's all that matters." He pauses for a moment, turning to face Hestia. "As far as my department, we were family. We fought and died for each other. That's just how it was." He sighs and turns back to face Urbus, however he doesn't start walking. He falls silent and tucks his thumbs into his belt.

I nod my head listening to the former cop speak just being a ear to listen to what he has to say as i nod my head in understanding knowing that makes sense. That one would fight alongside the people they play their entire lives into and their entire trust. Knowing that the consequences could be worse and being fine with subsequently happened. I glance over towards you seeing you not moving and walks over towards you and gently pats you on the arm. Hey you okay? Do you want to talk about something, or have something on your mind? I ask you in a curious tone of voice. Knowing that i can't force it out of him, but only hope he is willing to share whatever is obviously burdening his heart and thoughts to someone who is willing to listen to them as best as they can. Wondering what is going through his mind as i just stand beside you till you're willing to share what is going through your mind, or continue walking with you if you start to do so.

Reinholt runs his hand through his hair and smiles. He felt a bit foolish unloading on her like that, but he couldn't take it back now. "Naw. I'm fine. Let's get back to Urbus. I, uh.." He chuckles and starts walking again. After a few minutes of walking he looks over at Hestia. "Hey, uh, thanks for the help today. I know you probably better things to do than hang out on the second floor with me." He smiles at her. "One day when I'm strong enough I'll replay the favor, but on one of the upper floors where we can actually have some fun okay?" He grins and clenches his fist. "By then I'll be the Sabertoothed Great Knight for real." His eyes fill with excitement as he thinks about fighting on the frontlines alongside Hestia and Pinball and the other Frontline assault players. He would make it there. And it would be soon. He would push himself everyday until he made it.

I nod my head with a smile in understanding be it you had been lost in thought or didn't wish to speak further. Yeah lets head back towards Urbus Rein. I say as i quickly go back to walking right beside you as we make our way through the forests of the second floor. You don't need to thank me at all Rein. I do what i do because it is the right thing to do, and it is what my parents had taught me from a very young age. To help those i can no matter how big or small since small actions can even have a big impact on a person and you wouldn't even know it. Thus i try to help out whenever i can however i can to make sure i can try to be a symbol of inspiration and justice to make sure i can uphold civility even in this game like my dad. I say with a bright smile and a nod of my head as i gaze towards you. I fight for freedom, protection of others, and a brighter tomorrow by the process of working with others to try and instill that happier world that can be achieved. With it being a simple task of doing one kind act at a time. I say my tone being a passion filled one as i take my steps towards the main town. I then gaze towards you with a happy smile. Well when you can join me on those quests on the upper floor Rein i can't wait to have the sabertoothed great knight at my side fighting alongside me with the aid of the scorpion fighter Pinball, and fleet footed Stryder. I say just thinking of a name on the spot for the guild leader knowing he is a light armored martial artist. hmmm maybe something better then fleet footed though. Sounds too generic, and might not fit his actual version of martial arts. I say thinking on that.

Reinholt nods as he listens to his new friend speak, realizing they shared many of the same values. It was nice to know he wasn't the only one who felt this way. "It sounds like we share very similar views, Hest. I'm glad that there are people like you here in SAO. he says as Urbus draws closer and closer. "I will say, I'm surprised you have your shop on the 4th, instead of the 17th. With the name of the Goddess of the Hearth, and the sword and shield you had when we fought the Frost King, you're obviously a fan of Greek History." He once again assumed his fairly relaxed posture with his left hand resting on the pummel of his sword, steadying it as they walked. He too enjoyed the ancient Greek culture and knew a decent amount. Though he wasn't an expert of none, he knew a good amount of many of the ancient societies. From the Greeks to the Vikings to the Samurai, he knew a bit about each.

Well i initially thought about having my shop upon the seventeenth floor initially. However, my friend Itzal showed me that location for my shop, and it was just absolutely gorgeous that i couldn't refuse not having that location be the place for my shop. I wanted that whenever someone would come to my shop, or for myself at the end of the day i could enjoy the rather simple beauty that the cave and reflected lights of the crystals. TO make it have that homely and nice feeling for others to try and unwind you know? I say towards you with a kind smile as we continue making our way towards the main settlement that is within view of the duo of players. And yeah i am a bit of a fan which might even be considered a understatement. I say with a nervous chuckle as i rub the back of my neck as i say that. My sword, shield, and all of my gear are modeled after myths and such that i think would be fun to have at my use. I started using that after my first tier thinking that will be my gimmick. The Greecian healer defending and revitalizing everyone who is in need of the warmth of a protecting wing. I say with a very happy and small smiel appearing on my face as i think of such words. Finding my own self somewhat impressed with the simple and nice words. Not caring if they sound silly to others finding them beautiful for myself and thus something i will be fine with repeating if need be.

Reinholt nods. While he preferred the knights of the middle ages, he could respect where Hestia came from "It's very fitting, Hestia. You would fit in well in a Greek Myth." He compliments her. In Aincrad, it was very possible to be the focal point of a 'legend' or 'myth'. That was one aspect of SAO he still loved. The fact that everyone here had the opportunity to become a legend and to live in the midst of hero's. It was truly amazing. He sighs softly as they reach the outskirts of Urbus. Their adventure was coming to an end and soon they would part ways. He would go back to his shop and work on becoming a better blacksmith. "Even though we are forced to live here, SAO never fails to amaze me. The fact that each one of us can become legends in our own right is something that just can't happen outside of here. And that is something I'll miss when we beat the game and go back to living in the real world, ya know?"

I blush ever so slightly hearing that i would fit very well within a greek myth feeling a bit of pride in hearing that i would fit well in that. I then chuckle a bit as i turn to Rein and says in a playful tone of voice. Well i hope it would be one of those myths where the mortals aren't punished for being arrogant types of people you know? I say in a playful tone of voice as i walk with you back into the main settlement as you head towards the direction of where your quest location is goign to end up being for yourself as we enter the outskirts of the town. I nod my head in understanding as i chuckle ever so slightly. Yeah i guess you have a point. While we are still within this game we can become heroes and such that would never happen back in the real world. Though in all honesty we can carry those stories out of this game once we can escape to tell the people who didn't get to experience what we have to go through, and i think we have a right as the players to make sure to tell this story. TO make sure that we are never forgotten and especially the people who died from this are never forgotten. It is why i have taken up also besides music is writing down the history of AIncrad where i go with a focus on those who died. I tell you with a nod of my head.

Walking through the streets of Urbus he chuckles. "I doubt that would the case of any myth that you're involved in." He says with a smile. He listens to Hestia, nodding his head as she talks. "Back in the real world our stories won't matter to many people except to those of us who lived it, but  I agree we need to not forget and that is a very noble cause." Pauses at the pub the quest started. "Excuse me for a moment." He steps inside for a few moment and comes back out with an accomplished smile. "Thanks again for coming with me today. It was fun. Keep me in mind if you need some squishy back up." He chuckles and runs his hand through his hair. He couldn't wait until He was strong enough to go on legitimate quests with a Frontliner, but either way it was nice to make friends with people He would be fighting alongside soon.

I chuckle happily with a smile as i walk alongside you as i just enjoy the simple scene of the second floor of the shops and NPCs. Where there is nothing grandiose or over the top just a simple little village with people happily living in it without much trouble or strife bothering them. A peaceful floor through and through definitely. well even if people in the real world wouldn't understand or even care that much about our stories. At the very least the children could at least find the stories fun to listen to. To maybe learn something about the world, and if anything the story of Aincrad is honestly one of how society is in ever aspect. People forming Player Killing guilds almost immediately, people rising up with groups to try and quell them with equal force. Secret plans being made to try and gain power. Everything within this game has mimicked society to a frightening point honestly. I say as i gaze towards you with a nod of my head. The story of Aincrad would be one of how society is doomed to repeat itself, and how people will always rise up as the villains and heroes. That there will also be those thinking they are doing what is right while following their twisted belief set. I say as i then pause since you did go to the bar to get your quest completed and shortly coming out successful and having accomplished your goal.  Well Rein i'll definitely keep you in mind if i need some backup since having you and Pin working together will be a devastating duo, and make sure to message me also if you need a iron wall of defense.