[F1/PP] Meeting of the minds.<<DHA-Dragon Hunt1>>

Reinholt had grinding levels pretty relentlessly. It was to a point where he needed to seriously consider his build. He wanted to be able to lay the law and throw out damage,  but also be able to take a hit when there isn't a Hestia available. He had did some research on DPS/tank builds and a couple people had pointed him to Macradon, the same person whom he got his armor and weapon from.

Who else better to get advice from than a Commanding Officer of the Knights of the Blood Oath? No one I can think of He thinks to himself as he walks toward Macradon's Shop. He looks down at himself, still impressed by Macradon's craftsmanship of his Heavy armor and sword. He pauses before the door of the shop, to straighten the red sleeveless jacket he wore over his platen before stepping into the shop. He walks slowly around the shop, figuring he would wait for Macradon instead of disturbing him if he was busy.

Player stats

Spoiler

Level: 12
HP: 240
Energy: 24
DMG: 9
MIT: 27
ACC: 2
EVA: 0

Skills:

Two handed Straight Sword- Rank 3(+5 dmg)

Equipment:

Vanguardian Plate armor
Item Type: Heavy armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 MIT

Glorious
Two-handed Straight Sword
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 dmg

Name: Wind Spurs
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 ACC

Sword Arts:

x2 AoE] Blast (4 Energy) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

[x2] Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

[x3] Scooped (3 Energy) - A three-hit sword art that employs varying over and under-cut motions.

[x4 Stun] Lightning (7 Energy) - A combination of four slashes of varying angles aimed at a single target stunning them.

[x4] Cyclone (4 Energy) - A multi-hit sword art that uses the user's heel as a pivot to spin violently, chaining together multiple hits.

[x5] Back Rush (5 Energy) - A countering technique to spin around when an opponent has the player's back.

[x6 Stun] Fight Blade (9 Energy) - A mid-tier sword art that utilizes a mixture of over, under, and middle-cuts across multiple targets.

Battle Ready Inventory:

- 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
-5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Edited by Reinholt

Yawning as he had had a really slow day, Macradon would sit on a stool behind the counter of his shop, slowly writing out a request for one of his frontlining friends, Shield. He was in need of more materials, and he was the guy to go to, at least Macradon didn’t know of any others who did so. He would write out the costs for the materials in the first place, then deduct the amount of Col needed for the transaction, the transportation and delivery. It was boring, but it had to be done, and he probably also has some paperwork for the Guild to process. It was small at the moment, but it could become bigger, one day, hopefully. The silent and slow day would abruptly be interrupted in Macradon’s favor, something was happening today! The bell rang and Macradon would look up from his paperwork, quickly standing up when he sees a customer. “Oh, hello again. What can I do for you today? Is something wrong with your equipment?” he asked.

Stats:

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 75
1545 HP
150 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
18 Base Damage
 (30 w/ Holy) (23 w/ Charge) (19 w/ Ferocity) (24 w/ Ferocity+Charge)
- (1 Base + 2 Two-Handed + 5 Skill + 1 Athletics + 9 Familiar)
116 Mitigation 
- (35 Skill + 81 Armor)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ..... // +81 Mitigation
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Banner of Command ................ // +1 Base Damage. 1 Charge left.

Buffs

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +5 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +30 Damage Mitigation
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Damage on first hit
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 75 HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Extended Weight Limit      | +3 Spaces for Battle Ready Items

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Bull Rush                  | A successful Charge also stuns the target for 1 turn.
Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Eneryg Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20).

Reinholt chuckles and shakes his head as he runs a hand over his chestplate. "Oh, Lord no. This gear is amazing. I hope to one day be skilled enough to craft on this level." He walks up to the counter, nonchalantly resting his left hand on the pummel of his sword. "No, this is a...social visit if anything. You are among the best and an inspiration to me. He motions to his heavy armor and Two-handed straight sword. "I hoped to pick your brain for ways I can excel and be a more effective fighter for my guild and honestly all of Aincrad. And we could maybe do a quest something to help pass the time. He was slightly nervous to do a quest with the Scarlet Templar. Mainly because he didn't want to seem weak in Macradon's eyes, but there was a massive level difference between the two. He did hope Macradon said yes as it would be a fun and insightful experience, regardless.

Macradon would smile in glee in the man’s response, most people didn’t come to his shop for anything else than for equipment and issues with said equipment. “Oh?” he questioned, as the man had said it was a kin to a social visit, something Macradon wasn’t used to in his shop. He would chortle lightly and lower his head slightly “Well, thanks a lot, this means a lot ot me” he replied. “Well, I’ll try to be at your service as much as possible then, it’s best for Ainrad to have the best fighters we can deploy, the more the merrier” he said and would glance down at the paperwork on his counter “Sure, I’ll finish these orders and we can do a quest or two, have anything in mind?” he would ask as he began scribbling formal words on the papers in regards to a request to multiple shop owners and merchants.

Reinholt nods and grins slightly. He was about to go one a quest with -the- Macradon. "I look forward to learning all I can from you. And of course, take your time, im in no rush at all." He says as he pulls up his interface and scrolls through his menus looking for something. After a moment he nods, obviously finding what he was looking for. "There are apparently a dragon hatchling out on the plains, protecting an emerald. It's supposed to be connected to some dungeon on floor 10." He pauses, reading some more before closing his menus. "There is supposedly a different dragon on each floor between here and 10. But right now I'm just after the emerald on this floor. He makes a face as he looks at Macradon. I'm sure it would be insanely easy for you, so I understand if you don't Want to. I could probably find something else for us to do..." He says, falling into a a slightly nervous ramble, but he forces himself to shut up. He runs a hand through his blonde hair and tries calm his nerves slightly.

Macradon smiled and looked down at his papers again and would reply “Right, right. This won’t take long”. He would scribble through the last few pages and tuck them down below the counter. Macradon would nod at Reinholt, the quest was a long quest line that could be beneficial for both. “Sounds like a good quest to take on. I’m in” he said and looked up at the man standing in front of him. “It’s probably going to go go pretty fast, but that just means you will have to try and learn just as fast. I won’t be able to hold back that much, I’ll try my best to let you get some experience from this small endeavor" . Macradon would open his inventory and look if anything was missing. “I’m just about ready to go, I just need one thing before we can go” he said and would look towards the back door that went towards his estate house “Belphegor, we’re going now!” he called, and quickly, a large cerberus would come running towards its master but quickly halted when it saw a stranger. “Don’t worry, he’s a friend” Macradon said to Belphegor. “This is my familiar, he’s helping me on the frontlines” he said and gestured at the cerberus at the size of a large dog.

Reinholt chuckles as Macradon talks about it going to be a quick quest for then. He nods his head. "Well luckily, I'm a quick study. And i like quick quests, it helps with the grind. Im hoping to see the Frontlines sooner rather than later." He says just before Macradon called for the cerberus that was his familiar. At first Reinholt takes  step back, his eyebrow raised at the fearsome looking beast, but relaxes once Macradon explains. "Everyone Ive met has a familiar of one type or another, though a cerberus is a first. Ive been considering looking for one, even got some items to help. Its just been a matter of taking a break from the grind to go look for one. Ya know?" He eyes the Cerberus for a moment, still kind of unsure if the thing was gonna try and get him or not, then moves toward the door. "I came ready, so whenever youre good we can head out. I'll wait outside." He says with a nod of his head as he steps out of the shop.

Macradon would smile and nod “Aye, I’ll close down the shop and then we can go” he would say and begin to quickly pull the chairs under the tables, the table under the counter, close the doors and lock them. Chaining up the beast, Macradon would put on Belphegor’s steel collar, fastening it to the three heads of his. The chain would be wrapped around his arm to secure the grip, as well as give Macradon some more tug if Belphegor were to run when he wasn’t supposed to. Walking out of the door, locking it behind him, Macradon would look at the man and smile “I’m ready to go now, would you lead the way?” he asked. Macradon had heard about this quest line before, but he hadn’t researched it enough to really know what was going on, nor where to find the quest bosses, he would let Reinholt take care of that.