[SP-F1 COMPLETE] Second Step Of Luck <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

Sunova was laying on a bed she had taken in the Inn, Looking at the ceiling wondering what to do. She was happy she exactly made some friends Kyoto and Kasier knew each other but he was happy he met them both, Kyoto was almost the same age as her. and Kasier was older than her maybe 19 years old, They both helped her big time but this time she wanted to do things on her own. Jumping from her bed making her curved sword appear, She takes it with both hands holding a good grip on it. As she brings it down to strike the air. Sunova was trained In using a sword by her grandfather and she knew how to handle one, but the game made it a bit harder then she was used to, She was used to a heavier weapon than this. As she swung her Curved sword a few times she came to think of what Lyle Tealeaf said. As she realizes he would be waiting for her she puts her sword back and walked down greeting the Innkeeper and the wishing her a good day. She came here so many time now that even the Innkeeper knew her daily and just greeted back with a smile.

Walking outside she looked up at the sky. "Step one complete, Greet the Innkeeper and walk outside. On to step two, Finding the blacksmith again, I CAN DO IT"  She did a small jump into the air and putting her hand up as well. She looked around with a smile as she started moving humming to herself, She seemed so happy. This was something she wanted to do without any help from others, It was something she wanted to do alone.

Edited by Sunova

Skipping around in the town looking as happy as ever Sunova was so light-footed and almost looked like she was flying. Thinking about things like what was about to come, maybe another gather quest or maybe this time it was going to be fighting Or even getting to explore things like a cave. She didn't know, the only thing she knew was that Lyle Tealeaf had something for her. She seemed to be walking for some time now and things looked all the same to her. A sigh there and a marked stall there, it looked all so the same. Looking around for a bit she notices that she has been walking in a circle "Why Why WHY, Lost or just stupid. Think both in my way but I said it once I can..." as she looked right at the sign of the blacksmith. Yes, she knew it now, she was just blind to her own things. walking up the stairs where the Blacksmith was, she opened the door for herself walking into a dark room with a flame burning in the middle and an anvil at the side.

Walking into the blacksmith Sunova looked around into the store It was a bit dark and gloomy but still she could see a lot. She was weapons and armor hanging on the wall and her eyes spot this one weapon that peeked her interest. A Katana but she could use it in his game because of some reason, at that moment Lyle Tealeaf came walking from the back greeting her. "Good day again jong lady with the white locks of Beautifull hair, So you have chosen to come, " Lyle said while making Sunova blush a bit because he liked he hair. "Yes, And thanks for you compliment Tealeaf-San, And for what I came here, I think you got something to do for me alone?" Lyle nobbed and said to her "I mind be a bit empty on my materials, and you lady, look like someone with a packing punch. So if you could be nice to get some for me" Sunova was thinking about it AGAIN finding materials, she really did not like looking for them and it always took so long to find them, but maybe she will have more luck getting them.

"So what is it that you need, Stones, Coal, or even stones and coal. Maybe some Iron or even some beautiful gems" She asked Lyle Tealeaf with a smile "Non off those things you just said, I need some boar tusks from some boar pups." He answered to her. As he said Boar pups he thought about the wolf pup she already took out on the first combat experience that she had with Kasier, And if that teaches her something about Pups, It was that they are pesky little monsters that like to jump out of the way from any attack. It was still sad she had to kill pups but it was, kill or be killed in this game it was a death game. "Sure I will hunt them down and take them on, No need to worry about it Tealeaf-san,"  She said still thinking about the wolf pup. "You are one for going quick into action, Okay girl I won't worry until it is getting dark, don't make it as late as last time." He said to the white-haired girl who was walking to the door already. "Jup Jup, Will NOT make it as late as last time. I will be going now." as she moves out of the door to the street again. standing in the sun looking up at it, It was still early so she had some time to do this.

Standing outside of the blacksmith looking at the sun gave her confidence that she could do it no matter what. She did miss the company of anyone around her and how things would be going if anyone was with her. It was just that as she wanted to back out, but then she heard someone play music not far from her current position. she took up her speed and saw the person playing the music,  she liked the music the girl was playing and it almost sounded so nice that she wanted to jump in and dance. Her foot was moving and the girl playing the music saw this and gave her a sign like join in and dance. As she saw this Sunova jumped in front of her and started dancing in a very smooth way. She danced so beautifully on the music and it looked so good while she was dancing. Sunova was taken away by the music and her dancing skills definitely showed how good she was, It was like some beautiful maiden was dancing on ice but it was just Sunova dancing on the music of the girl who was playing it.

slowly but surely people started to gather around Sunova and the girl, players looked at how the two girls where in perfect sync with the dancing and the music noted, the song came to an end and slowly Sunova lowered herself on her knees for her end pose. The music stopped and She was on her knees in the middle of the circle that was formed around her and the girl. Sunova stood up from her knees and as she did this people started to clap for both the girl and Sunova. Sunova was shocked by how many players were around them and how many exactly liked her dance moves. The girl came up next to her and said "Let's bow, And the name is Lin"  and she took Sunova's hand and both of them took a deep bow. As players walked up to them they said things like 'That was cool' or like 'that looked so cute' Sunova started to blush a little bit, a lot of people say this to her but she never got used to it.

The group of players moved on to other things like shopping and thing like that, while Lin and Sunova were still standing there. "That was cool, what is your name, "  Lin asked her with a smile. "Ooh Yea, I'm Sunova. nice to meet you Lin, I really liked your Music thanks for letting me dance" Sunova said back to Lin. Lin with her brown hair and green eyes was taller then Sunova self, and she is maybe even older than her. The girl was really happy looking and was so light about everything. "Nice name you got, I will just call you ... Sun. Alright, And no need to thanks me, You made my day. So what are u up to Sun?" Lin Asked her while waiting. Sunova was a bit shocked how open she was and that she already got a nickname from someone she just met. But there was no need to worry Lin was nice looking girl and she could be harmful to anyone. "Ooh I was going this quest but then I heard the music, The quest needed me to hunt Boar pups and get there tusk. So I think I should be going now." Sunova said "Understandable I won't let you wait, if we see each other again then I hope we can do this again.  'The Floating bard' and 'The Dancing Sword' It sounds good."  Lin said with a giggle before waving Sunova good bye.

Sunova Waved goodbye to Her new friend and walked to the Main Gate to find those Boar Pups. While walking to the Gate she sees some recognizable spots where she walked before, but this time she was paying attention to what people were saying. Listening very closely she heard some people talking about the frontline, Sunova really wanted to go there even if she was a bit chaotic from time to time. It was a dream for her to go to the frontlines and help them fight, she would be healing then while they fight. In her mind, it looked amazing but she knew that she shouldn't be dreaming and act. As that point, her energetic aura around her disappeared and was replaced by a much more serious look and act " Stop dreaming and act, That is something I WILL DO. No more laid back relaxing. No more happy hours all the time, it is time to become good and serious about things."  She said in a tone that almost sounded like a parent ordering his child to do something. She was so focused now.

Edited by Sunova

On reaching the main gate Sunova looked onto the field as far as her eyes could see, It was the third time she walked by the main gate and once again into the wild fields of floor 1. It still amazed her how calm it was here and how easy it was to walk around here, nothing got in her way really nothing. Standing now directly under the main gate, she looked back and then to her inventory. She was ready for it, the first time she went into the wild without anyone without any help. " It's not so scary after you go through it once or twice, But now it all seems so big."  She said to herself looking out to the fields before her. As she looked at her menu to see where the boar pups would be located at Sunova found out that it will take some time to get there, it was at the side of a forest and nowhere near her did she see a forest around. Taking a deep breath and walked outside of the safe zone alone for the first time, it was not that scary she though and looked around one more time before taking her hike.

As she once more looked at her map to see how far she still had to walk, She notices that the marker itself moved a bit around. Maybe It was because it was tracking one boar pup she had to get or maybe because of other players who also were getting them. She didn't wonder about them for long and walked in a slow tempo on, Thinking about the great things that already have happened. As she started listing them in her head, starting with the first thing then happened. She still remembers it very clear her main tank from another game asks her if she was going to buy the game And of course, she did. But once in the game she never enabled to find him. and it got even harder after the players changed there avatars to there real face. She knew his Username and all and she checks out the Alter out almost every day to see if his name is there. Luckily his name did not show up as dead yet, but he is reckless and will come to see it one day. Only if they just met face to face maybe then she would see who he is.

Thinking about this Sunova thinks about the other things that have happened. about what happened in that Sushi restaurant, where she met Kasier-Sensei. Kasier did help her much and she might have been the only person that saw Sunova in her tactical mood, and how serious she could get behind all her happiness and energy. And of course, how could she forget about Kyoto he was so nice and cute... yea cute is what she would call him. But Kyoto helped her so much she even felt something everything he was close to her. It was like a story, maybe a fairy tale. And then was just happened not long ago with Lin the bard girl, she was so nice and played so lovely on her lute. The more she thought about those past experience the more she seems to forget where she walked. As then for a moment she walked with her head faced forwards into a tree. hitting her nose and falling to the ground. " ouch" 

grabbing on to her nose it still left like it hurt, "Ouch Ouch Ouch, Why does it hurt WHY."  She yelled, still holding her nose. There is was again, the blunt and dumb attitude she always had, Like a cat how didn't know water came from the sky. But hey, people liked her because she was so offensive and blind to most things, she was a real animal but a tamed one you would say. As she got up from the ground again Sunova took a look around not seeing anything of interest only things like wolfs and other monsters. But the monster she needed right now was a boar pup that was now not far from here, as she looked to her left seeing the side of the forest. " Target spotted, Locking on... Ready for launch... In 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5" As she was counting down, she was getting ready to take up a bit of s sprint to the forest. "4, 3, 2, 1, LIFT OFF"  As she took up speed running to the edge of the forest not knowing what she would find.

Sunova slowed down being at the quest marker, looking around for any boat pups she did not see any. Wondering how she did not see any she thought about that maybe other players already came by and took her quest monsters. "Here Piggy, Here. where are you Piggy pig."  As she looked inside some bushes and pushing away some sticks. She did not seem to find any, it was a bit weird to her not to find anyone, not even a single one. But as she turned around she was a small little hairy pig " BAOR PUP!! GOT YOU." She yelled and taking out her curved sword. 

As she was getting ready to attack the boar pup it jumped up and aggro her turning her way. the two where standing eye to eye now, But Sunova stood in a more experienced fighter than her opponent. Holding her sword in front of her body legs standing strong on the ground and while holding her sword with two hands. As she went for the attack, charging to the boar pup with her sword in front of her ready to hit the boar pup with the tip of her sword. Hitting the boar pup in the chest with her sword skill Rage Blow. "Couch ye,  little bugger." She said as she hits the boar in the chest. As the boar pup stood up again it charged at Sunova with full speed, but as it was almost at her body Sunova stepped out of the way and hitting it on it back with her hand making it fall to the ground. " Oops, Sorry did I make you eat grass little thing" As she giggles skipping 2 steps back from her spot and standing ready again to attack.

Spoiler

ID: 101481 BD: 7 (hit)

ID: 101482 MD: 1 (crit miss)

Sunova: HP 60/60 Energy 4/6

Boar Pup: 1/5 RageBlow 2x 2 DMG =4DMG

Sunova looked to have fun how the Boar Pup face planted the ground to eat grass. while she was standing ready to attack the boar pup again she got ready thinking about what she could use next. and then it came to her "No need to use a sword art now, It's a one-hit kill now, so if I spare my Energy I could easily take it out with a normal attack."  As she holds her sword ready slowly walking up to the boar pup to be ready and dough out of the way at any point needed. As she stands over the little boar it gets up turning to Sunova looking up, somehow the boar just stood there looking at her. As she puts one foot back while striking down the boar pup, as her sword hit the boar pup right in the face shocking his lump body against the ground again. While she still stands in the pose with one foot behind and the other kneeled down, while holding her sword in both hands and next to her. "Goodbye, little bugger, and thanks for your loot" The window popped up and showing her that she got the item from the boar pup as she sheets her weapon and jumps into the air.

Spoiler

ID: 101483 BD: 7 (hit)

ID: MD:

Sunova: HP 60/60 Energy 5/6 +1

Boar Pup: 0/5 Normal Attack 2DMG

ID: 101484 LD: 17 (success)

As fast as she sheeted her weapon just as fast she got it back out again as she hears a sound coming from the bushes.  " Get... GET OUT HERE" She said raising her a bit. As s other boar pup jumps out at her she moves back in one smooth movement. "Two okay get ready then, You will be next" The Boat pup tilted his head a bit. as she charges to the boar pup with the tip of her sword readying her sword art once more but just before hitting the boat pup, it jumped up, sadly enough Sunova was to fast and hit it with the sword art right up into the air. As it lump body hits the ground making the boar pup dissolve into nothing. But this time as the menu pops up she sees that she didn't get the item she needed."Dam why not." She said as she looks where the body of the boar was supposed to lay looking a bit sad.

Spoiler

ID: 101485 BD: 10 (Crit+2)

ID: MD:

Sunova: HP 60/60 Energy 3/6

Boar Pup: 0/5 RageBlow 2x 2 DMG +2 =6DMG

ID: 101486 LD:8 (Failed)

As looking around she saw that there now quite some boar pups around to go for, as she singled one out to fight as she knew was the best option to go for. "He Pig, I'm here"  she yelled as she walked over to the Boar pup. She got her sword ready again and was ready to strike the boar pup itself. the boar pup was aggroing her now and luckily it was the only one that was doing it. If I do this right I would use a Basic attack and get a crit, but if I don't want to give the boar pup an advance. she thought as she stood ready in her attacking pose. As she charges to the boar pup and slashed it across the boar pups chest as it goes deep into the boar's chest. "A Crit NICE Now we wait for the bleed," she says happily, but before anything else happens she boar pup hit her in the chest dealing damage to her. "You Little Bugger, you are a fights one, Sorry but you have to die." She said while she moves back to skipping two steps away from the boar pup.

Spoiler

ID: 101503 BD: 9 (crit+1)

ID: 101504 MD: 8 (hit)

Sunova: HP 57/60 Energy 3/6 Basic Attack 3DMG

Boar Pup: 2/5 Basic Attack 2DMG +Crit1 =3DMG (Bleed )

The Boar pup was still standing looking about to die, but with one hit or not it would die soon. "Boar pup you dead already, So why not run. WAIT YOU CAN'T CUS YOU DEAD" She said with an evil kind of grin on her face. standing ready to attack again she raises her sword into the air  "Prepare to Die boar" Charging to the boar pup itself with all her power. Hitting the boar pup in the chest, as his body hit the ground. As the menu pops up and showing her once again she just gets angry "NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN, WHY" As she throws her sword on the ground and sits down on the ground. "This is no fun more, I don't want to play this anymore."  as she sits there for a moment not being too happy about anything.

Spoiler

ID: 101529 BD: 6 (Hit)

ID: MD: (Dead)

Sunova: HP 57/60 Energy 3/6 

Boar Pup: 0/5  Basic Attack 2DMG

ID: 101530 LD: 9 (Failed)

Edited by Sunova

Sitting on the ground for a bit looking kind of sad Sunova picks up her sword again and looks around. Two boar pups already have surrounded her, "Two on one... seems unfair, but well, why not then,"  She said with her voice sounding down quite a bit. Standing in her attacking pose again she stood eye to eye with two boat pups, Her face looked so down and she was not happy at all that mother luck left her on this moment. Goodbye and make it stop where the things inside her head right now, but as she took a deep breath and then for her attack Rage Blow and hits the first boar pup in its chest. With a Crit, Sunova takes out the first Boar pup without any mercy at all. Her face is cold and no emotions are shown, she was so focused to take out the Boat pups and get this done with. As she hits the one Boar Pup the other hit her in the back with its body, Turning around at the boar Pup she looks at him, No emotion just a cold death stare at the boat pup. The menu pops up showing she got a second boar tusk, But Sunova was looking at the boar pup with cold eyes.

Spoiler

ID: 101531 BD: 10 (Crit+2)

ID: MD: (dead)

ID:101532 MD: 10 (Crit+2)

Sunova: HP 54/60 Energy 1/6 Basic Attack 3DMG (Crit Does not gain +2)

Boar Pup #1: HP 0/5 RageBlow 2x 2 DMG +2 =6DMG

Boar Pup #2: HP 5/5

ID: 101533 LD: 19 (success)

Edited by Sunova

Sunova looks at the Boat pup that was still left, She did nothing just waiting for the boar pup to attack. She looked at it as long as it was standing there, Sunova was trying to make the Boar pup attack her while she gets her Energy back. You can do it Stupid thing  She thought as the boar pup was standing there. But at that moment the boar the charged at her but with one single side step to the side with one smooth movement. The Boar pup misses her and she just looks back at the boar knowing she could hold up this tactic for long, but for now, she did do it. The Boar was ready to fight again and then looked at her, it looked like it knew what she was planning. But Sunova just looked with her cold eyes at the boar pup.

Spoiler

ID: BD: (Skipped Turn)

ID: 101534 MD: 3 (misses)

Sunova: HP 54/60 Energy 2/6 

Boar Pup #2: HP 5/5

Sunova was really getting done with the boar pup and was about to just let out all her rage and blow the pup to pieces. She could hold it in anymore but she wanted to wait just one more moment before attacking, however, she did lose her passion slowly and if it came to it she would go mad if it didn't and fast. The boar pup then jumped to attack again but this time Sunova's reaction speed was a bit off as it hit her arm with its body. The boar pup was getting on her nerves now and she wanted to kill it as fast as she could, Ready or not she was going to attack it soon and justing her sword art as well just to make it explode as fast as possible. Die Die Die Die Die  She went on in her mind as she stood back to her attacking pose.

Spoiler

ID: BD: (Skipped Turn)

ID: 101534 MD: 8 (Hits)

Sunova: HP 51/60 Energy 3/6 Basic Attack 3DMG

Boar Pup #2: HP 5/5

Edited by Sunova