[SP-F1 COMPLETE] Second Step Of Luck <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

Sunova then looked at the Boar pup, who now already hit her multiple times. She was looking still okay but her face was red off anger, she was done with him and wanted this thing to end now. Looking at the menu very fast she saw she had three energy and as a small smile came on her face she knew what to do. Getting her sword ready again she charges to the boat pup who was standing still. With one smooth movement, she activates Rage Blow And hit it. The body falls to the ground and then disappears  "Wait, CRIT!" she yells as the waits for the menu to pop up. As it does showing her that she got the loot the last one she needed  "'I ... I'm done, I did it. Wait this means I can move back to Lyle" She cheers into the air laughing. It was really over she can go back to the town and end this. as she took a bit off a sprint away from the place she just was looking back  "Nope, I never want to see another Boar Pup ever again NO" she says as she walks back looking at the spot she was fighting for a long time.

Spoiler

ID: 101536 BD: 10 (Crit2+)

ID: MD: (dead)

Sunova: HP 51/60 Energy 1/6 

Boar Pup #2: HP 0/5 RageBlow 2x 2 DMG +2 =6DMG

ID: 101537 LD: 17 (success)

She was sprinting at the town as fast as she could with her small legs. She saw the Gate of the town already as she took an even faster sprint at the gate. reaching the gate Sunova got a pop-up saying 'Save Zone' She took a deep breath and then walked into the gate opening. She cooled down a bit as she looked at the sun who was now showing orange, It was already that time again. Sunova walked to Lyle's blacksmith as she walked there she looked around knowing she was done with this now. she then started skipping to the blacksmith. standing for the door ready to open it again and she walked inside. once again she was inside the dark and gloomy blacksmith.

"Hiy, Lyle I'm Back, sorry if I made it late again but I got the things you wanted,"  She said with a happy tone in her voice. Lyle Came walking out off the back again showing how good it was to see her again and this time before dark.  "Ah, nice to see you came before it became dark outside, Nice job on the Boar Tusks. Or do you want to hunt some more boars" Lyle Said as Sunova gave the Boar tusks to Lyle. "NO MORE BOAR PUPS,"   She says as she stumps her foot on the ground sounding like a small kid who didn't get her candy at the store. Lyle laughed a bit and then gave her a head pat, as she looked up at the Lyle getting his hand off her head. So that was all as she waited for her reward. "Here you can have this, and while we are on it, can you give this to a young lady in the park called Hannah."  He said to Sunova and gave her some of the things and also a package. "Sure why not, I can do that and Thanks Lyle for giving me this" As she turned around waving at him as she walked outside off the shop. Once she was outside she looked up at the sky, it was already time to go back to an Inn. She walked over to her normal place and greeted the innkeeper as she walks upstairs to her room she rented and went into the room laying on the bed.