<F2-PP> Buzz Off (Return of the Queen)

Levels, tiers. Embers found herself not able to match purely because of those. She knew she had the heart for it, and yet, she was just powerless. But, if nothing else, it drove the girl deeper to become stronger. To claim what was hers by right of her existence. She knew that much. She wanted power, and while she was trapped in this game, she would take it. By force if she god-damn had too!

“Climb all you want Hestia, to whatever league you want…” Embers looked at the girl, and smirked. This was a controlled smirk, Embers, while losing herself in blood, kept some rationality within her mind “I will come for you. I will take what is mine by right….” The girl spun her Scythe around her with expert ease, before charging in and landing a solid hit on both of the Wasps, even managing to cut through one wing of the weaker wasp, and leaping into the air, landing beside Hestia with a loud thud as the large girl hit the ground “Power is mine by right, and these damn creatures will not stand in my way…”

@Hestia

Spoiler

Sword Art: Trample Act 9(6)

ID: 103544 BD: 8(+2)=10 <Hit> 9(6) - 54-25=29DMG

ID: 103545 BD: 10(+2)=10<Crit, +2> 66-25=41DMG

---------------------------------

[H:9/9] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:105/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:5/8] @Embers:: 380/380 En: 14/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2

bee 2: HP: 68/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 108/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Edited by Embers
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look towards the two bees as they both manage to get hit by Embers' scythe once more as i smile a bit at seeing the girl being able to tear through these mobs that are definitely above seemingly what she should be capable of handling thus far. However, she is proving me wrong in that fact by being able to do some good damage against them despite such a limiting factor as levels that his game puts on people. I chuckle softly at Embers' words as i glance over towards her and just grins. Well if power is yours by right Embers then wrestle that strength from me. Work hard enough as much as you can till you're able to surpass me and beat me. When you are able to beat me in a fight i will owe you one item that i will have or get that will be perfect for you. A scythe that will help you continue to get stronger. I say making another bet with the red headed fighter wanting to give her more and more motivation to never stop trying to grow stronger. I turn back towards the bees as i see them miss me without me even really moving as i try to activate my sword art to attack them, but just end up rushing forward and stumbling over my own feet for a few feet.

Action: Butterfly Illusion

#103456  BD:1  MD:1

#103547  BD:4   CD:1  MD:3+1=4

[H:9/9] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:104/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:5/8] Emers: 380/380 En: 14/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2

Embers let out a loud laugh, but it was not one of mocking, but one of confidence. Hestia really wanted to try push her buttons, to fire her up. And it was working. Embers felt a gnawing within her. Not to be powerful, but to be stronger than Hestia. She frowned as she watched the other girl charge forwards. Was that truly what she wanted? Why! She let out a growl as she watched the other girl mess up her footing, causing her strike to miss.

At the challenge, a clear challenge. Embers grinned a grin that consumed her entire face. A challenge that excited her to no end “Ohh, I will beat you one day” Embers said, emotions building up so much it sounded as if there was hate in her voice “I will get my Scythe, or even my hands, on you. I will see you burn, and yet, I will wipe you out myself” Embers spun her Scythe at the wasps, but the girls aim had changed. In those moments, Hestia became her soul focus to her swing missed the wasp rather easily. Embers mind was now seemingly overwhelmed with the idea, of being Hestia, and lost in emotion, she struggled to take aim at her targets.

@Hestia

Spoiler

Sword Art: Crimson Blood 9(6)

ID: 103548 BD: 2(+2)=4 <Miss>

[H:9/9] hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:104/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:5/8] Emers: 380/380 En: 8 /38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2

Edited by Embers

I look towards the bee minions as they dodge embers attacks and then proceed to miss hitting even me even though i'm not even moving as i just stare at them rather surprised at how dumb they can actually be while also being so agile. I let out a soft sigh realizing that it is that point in the fight where the game kicks into overdrive to try and annoy me to the highest heavens. I look over to Embers and chuckles softly. Welcome to the point that i mentioned earlier. The point where the game seems to like to mess with me by making sure i don't hit, and to make sure the mobs don't hit me to make this fight go on forever seemingly. I say towards the red haired girl as i walk on over and pats her gently on the shoulder as if to comfort her over the whole missing thing when in reality it was just me charging up her energy back up a fair amount. But aim for the stars Embers and you will one day be able to enter a duel against me and have a chance of victory. Push yourself to your limits and i know that will be true. I say towards her with a nod of my head as i then back away so she can do her scythe thing without hitting me.

Action: Energize on Embers

#103459  MD:3+1=4

#103550  MD:2+1=3

[H:9/9] Hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:95/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:5/8] Embers: 380/380 En: 16 /38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2

Embers eyes burnt with the image of Hestia, and all the ways she could fight against her. How long would her defences hold against her unrelenting assault? It was a question she’d love to find out once she had the levels under her belt, once her Scythe would be able to cleave through armour and flesh! Part of her mind begged her to swing at the girl now, to truly test herself.

That’s when Hestia placed her hand on Embers, and the girl blinked. The fire was there, burning as bright as it always had, and yet, she could…think. She grinned as she took a sharp excited breath “You’re god damn right. One day, I’m gunna see if you truly are a formidable tank” Embers grinned and tapped the girls shoulder lightly “The only way to find out, is to find out for myself”. With Embers focused on track, her eyes zeroed in on the weaker of the two Wasps. If she could cut down their numbers…

She charged forwards, and took a swing at the Wasp. However, the small creature managed to fly out the way of her strike, meaning it hit nothing but air “T-the hell! Why is it dodging now and not before!” She glanced back at Hestia with a playful smile “This is on you ain’t it…?”

@Hestia

Sword Art: Crimson Blood 9(6)

ID: 103552 BD: 2(+2)=4 <Miss>

H:9/9] Hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:95/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:5/8] Embers: 380/380 En: 15/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2

Edited by Embers

I look over towards the two bees as they manage to dodge ember once more as i chuckle softly at her accusation as i rush forward swinging my sword as i dance around the targets practically with every step that i take cutting them down into nothing. My body moving around the field where they are leaving faint after images of the sword cutting into the bees till they all pop into many crystals as i sheathe my sword as i look back over towards Embers with a grin on my face. Yes, yes it was because of me, or i like to think it is because of me cause it happens so often around me you wouldn't believe it. I say to the girl with a chuckle as i rub the back of my head as i look her in the eyes. Also you better improve your DPS game if you want to stand against me Embers. I mean Domarus wiped those bees out in a single hit i could only hope that you'd be able to top him by over-killing them every single time. If you want to beat me in a fight you first have to be able to out DPS your guild leader. I say towards her wanting to antagonize the poor girl a little bit while also hoping that by doing so she won't just rush off to fight be returned queen be while she is so low on energy. I look towards my familiar that is laying down on the ground just relaxing within the sun that peeks through the trees many leaves. For myself i just sit down and relax to wait for my energy to be restored so we can then get a move on with our next fight.

#103554 BD:9  17x8= 136-25= 111DMG

#103555 BD:10  18x8= 144DMG-25=119DMG  CD:11

H:9/9] Hestia: Hestia: 1423/1425  ENG:88/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:5/8] Embers: 380/380 En: 10/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2

bee 2: HP: 0/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 0/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Embers could only watch as Hestia carved her way through the last two Wasps, and Embers could only watch and let out a low whistle. She was, like before, beautiful in her own way. It wasn’t like with Domarus, where she knew she found him hot and his fire burnt within her veins to where she lost all control. Watching Hestia on the battlefield was much like a nice drink. You wanted to savour it.

Of course, when Hestia had a go for her lack of damage, Embers scowled at the other girl. She was unaware the other girl was baiting her, and fell for it hook, line and sinker “Oh I will. Domarus might have some stupid levels on me, and that weird maid, but he can’t stop me…Idiot thinks I’m gunna lay down my life for him” The girl had become more, and more aware that Domarus had been controlling of her. She had a feeling from the moment she met him, and Hestia had given her the last push to know for certain it was happening. But in reality, Domarus was perfect, the same way Hestia was. Someone to beat, a human target.

The girl frowned spotting Hestia on the ground, right as Rowan landed back on her shoulder. She turned to the bird, feeding him a snack before sighing “Idiot, your feathers are a complete mess” She muttered, sitting down and started preening her familiars feathers by hand. In doing so, the girl unequipped her Reaper Armour and wore a much more comfortable red tube top. “So I presume we’ve still got the queen bee to kill? This quest can't be this simple"

I smile rather happily at hearing Embers' reaction to my words as i just nod my head with a grin that could go from ear to ear at hearing at least someone understands and won't stand by the man known as Domarus. Now there is only the matter of trying to figure out who else works for him and to convince them that doing so isn't he best idea that they could have for there lives. I look Embers in the eyes as i nod my head. Good i can't wait to see you beating out Domarus in terms of damage Embers. I know you can do so since you have a fiery passion and motivation driving you forward. I say towards the girl as i lean against a tree still wearing my heavy armor and having my shield on the ground beside me along with my sword as i am just relaxing. My familiar at my side as i just gently pet him to pass the time as i hear Embers' question as i am quick to respond. Yep you got that right in one Embers. We have the queen that should be close by that is going to spawn along with three little minions like the ones we just fought. Depending on how well the first round goes in terms of damage i might single target the queen or just do my AOEs on all of them to help clear out the little weak minions. I say towards Embers with a small shrug of my shoulders not really sure what the plan is going to be in full. Just having a general layout.

Domarus and Hestia. Once again, internally, the battle sparked up. Who would she follow? Domarus, with the hidden flame and a quest for absolute control. Or Hestia, with the blue flame who acted selflessly and wanted what could be considered the best for everyone? Selecting a side would be near impossible. Or so Embers had believed. The more time she spent with Hestia, the more she found herself drawn in, wanting to support her.

“Damn right I will. I did it in the real world Hes. I used to be a hella strong fighter, and nothing, not even this stupid game…” The girl didn’t finish her sentence as she continued to fix up Rowans feathers, muttering something under her breath as she worked on one of the White-Tailed Hawks wings with a careful touch, a kind touch, over her usual brute force.

Hearing the upcoming battle, Embers let out a soft hum. One big one, three small. The Three small ones though, well, Embers couldn’t kill them quickly enough so “I say kill the little ones first. Leaves the main target all alone” The said. It was the most logical choice. "In a fight when you’re outnumbered, even the playing field. In a bar, typically meant kick the idiots mates in the balls before going after him". Embers smiled at the memories of those very fights, chuckling to herself even. 

I chuckle at the girl's words as i shake my head in slight amusement only able to imagine how that might've looked to watch the girl beat out adults or whoever she had in a bar with the knowledge of how to win such a fight. Able to rather easily imagine such a scenario with how the girl acts just in general as i just nod my head while chuckling as i look towards her. Don't worry Embers i believe you one hundred percent that you were a strong fighter in the real world that didn't take any bullshit from anybody. I can only hope that when we're out of this game and in the real world that i can get to hangout with you out there too. You're a rather fun person to hang around in all honesty, and once Domarus falls in here by my hands and anyone who wishes to help me you're more then welcome to join HDA or just be like a questing partner if you're not really into the whole guild thing after Domarus. I say towards the girl wanting to be understanding that not everyone desires to be in a guild for one reason or the other. Be it some member in it that they wouldn't like, some possible rules they would have to follow, or other reasons that they might have that would be personal or otherwise. btw if you don't mind me asking Embers besides yourself who works with Domarus? Anyone besides that maid girl? I ask the girl curiously having not spent anytime in trying to figure that part of things out totally just yet.

Embers grinned. There was little doubt, and honestly, rightfully so. From the time she turned 18, Embers had been going to clubs, bars, getting drunk, hooking up and living on raw emotion. If she wanted to fight, she fought, if she wanted someone to share her bed and not sleep, then that’s what she did. Life was a ride as she never knew what she wanted, but other times, she awoke in a violent mood, and then it was down to the cage for fighting. She smiled at the memories, the fights, the victories, but equally, her defeats. What she’d give to relive those.

Hearing the girls offer, Embers acted as if she hadn’t heard it. An offer to join the guild. She hadn’t said it to the other girl but part of why she joined Domarus was a personal search. To find a place she belonged. She had been curious if joining a group would make her feel something, and when she joined him, there had been nothing. She bit her lower lip, maybe with Hestia it would be different. She didn’t know. But with Telrenya in the guild too…She wasn’t sure. She didn’t want to embarrass what was effectively a little sister to her. She mulled over the idea, right as another question was asked, and Embers let out a soft chuckle.

“I ain’t the smartest one, but this sound like you’re probing for information to take him down” Embers let out a deep breath, and realized, damn she wanted a ciggie to chew on. “Besides Keres, the damn pain freak who likes getting beaten, he’s got some kids who follow him around. And his three other ‘generals’” Embers made air quotes as she said the word “I wasn’t fully listening to him, he said something like…Aether? I know another one is a girl, but I wasn’t listening to the name…” Embers shrugged “When he starts his speeches, I sorta zone out honestly. But I’d say be careful for two of the kids. Ones some psycho he’s got chained up, kid was part of a Pk guild and, well, he’s about as unhindged as they come” The girl had met him once, and wanted to kick him off the cliff near his cave. He was a bad apple.

“The other is some girl he keeps close by, names something like, Crow? It’s some bird I think, honestly can’t remember, but he seems to be chat with her a lot” The girl recalled a few times she’d spoken to Domarus, who had referenced her importance, not that Embers cared to listen, not being aware of the importance of that raven-haired girl to the one near her.  

I just smile and gives a shrug of my shoulders as i look towards Embers as i say without wasting much time knowing that i can't afford to hide my intentions. Yeah i am trying to get more information on who is working alongside Domarus. I can only hope that by learning who they are i can try to get them to possibly side alongside myself rather then Domarus. To beat your enemy is to know your enemy and i plan to know as much as i can about the people who side with him. Though Aereth is a interesting choice in all honesty. I wonder why he would choose to be with him. I say out loud more so thinking out loud rather then directing any of the questions towards Embers herself. I focus more so on the present once more as i nod my head knowing most of the people besides the one that Embers herself doesn't know as i accept that since it is a majority of those who work with Domarus that i can work on trying to talk to. Thank you so much Embers for telling me this. Though for now there is a queen bee that needs to meet your scythe i believe. I say towards the girl with a smile as i get up onto my feet doing so slowly to not ruin any of my armor as i pick up sword and shield as i then start heading in the direction of the queen. My familiar quickly following right behind me. Feel free to rush in and attack them. i can howl them before they ever get a moment to even decide to attack you. I say towards the scythe wielding girl with a thumbs up. Show these dumb bees what true power means. As we make our way towards the clearing the sounds of loud buzzing is heard as slowly the queen be descends along with three of her little minions.

[H:0/0/0/0] Hestia: 1425/1425  ENG:138/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:0/0/0/0] Embers: 380/380 En: 38/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

The Queen: 500/500  MIT:75  DMG:200  Ablities:
Bloodclot/paralytic immunity: Immune to bleed/stun/paralysis
Matriarch sting: CD: 6+ stings player with most hate  inflicting bleed and paralysis

Bee 1: HP: 250/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

bee 2: HP: 250/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 250/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Embers honestly didn’t care much for the information she had given Hestia. In part, it wasn’t much, a few names and pieces that she knew. She didn’t listen to Domarus much, so she was a bad informant if she cared to be. But she didn’t see herself as betraying Domarus, after all, the stuff she knew wasn’t hard to work out. Of course, there would be limits on what she could say. But Domarus hadn’t given her anything juicey to use.

Embers grinned at Hestia’s words. “Indeed, I can’t wait to get hackin’ into it” She grabbed her Scythe and, finishing preening her Hawk, reequipped her Reaper Armour. Dressed in black and pulling her Scythe alongside her, the girl grinned a cocky grin. Her victims were just begging to be reaped. She rolled her shoulders as she tightened her grip on her Scythe. Charge in, oh, there wouldn’t be anything that would prevent it!

“Hes, make sure you keep their eyes on ya”. Embers hated trusting others to keep her alive, and yet with Hestia, she knew. She just knew, that she was safe. Hestia wouldn’t fail her. If she did, Embers was certain she’d be in trouble, but for some odd reason, Embers found herself entirely trusting the words of the other girl.

She turned to Rowan, who squawked, The girl gently rubbed his head with her armoured hand “It’s time bud, go get ‘em” she said as the familiar flared its wings and shot forwards towards the bees, causing a slight distraction and giving Embers a lane to charge in. The girl didn’t hesitate and, despite lacking the Charge ability, threw herself forwards.

Guided by her familiar, Embers managed to land three of her swings with her Scythe. After her swings, she took a step to the side and faced them. She noticed how she had done….Nothing, to the main boss. But that was for Hestia to deal with, for now, she’d focus on the small try. She looked at the other girl.

“You’d better not get me killed Hes, if you do I swear”

@Hestia

Spoiler

Sword Art: Trample Act 9(6) -12En

ID: 103585 BD: 4(+2)=6 <Hit> 54-75=1

ID: 103586 BD: 4(+2)=6 <Hit> 54-25=19

ID: 103587 BD: 1(+2)=3 <Miss> 0

ID: 103588 BD: 4(+2)=6 <Hit> 54-25=19

H:0/0/0/0] Hestia: 1425/1425  ENG:138/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:0/0/0/0] Embers: 380/380 En: 26/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

The Queen: 499/500  MIT:75  DMG:200  Ablities:
Matriarch sting: CD: 6+ stings player with most hate  inflicting bleed and paralysis

Bee 1: HP: 231/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

bee 2: HP: 250/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 231/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Edited by Embers

I look towards the collections of bees as Embers manage to hit all of them except for one as i smile a bit at the minions lose a good bit of health because of that as i quickly strike the shield of my shield with my sword creating a resounding metallic clang that echoes through the clearing. The bees turn to me as i just grin and gestures for them to come and get me. Come and try to harm me if you can you lousy insects. Face the iron wall of the Holy Dragon Alliance. None of you will be able to beat this tank. I taunt the creatures as the four enemies quickly rush over towards me as i take three hits without any issue as the last minion just flies off not seeing a spot to strike me. Every hit that i take i don't even budge having my shield up and having the metal fang like spikes on it hitting the enemies that tried to hit me as i force them away as i nod towards Embers with a grin on my face. I'm not counting my thorns as promised in this little DPS duel. Lets see how well i do next round when i go for my attack. I say towards Embers with a grin on my face as i glance towards the queen knowing that taking her down will require a bit more time then her minions.

Action: Howl

#103589  MD:6+1=7   CD:4  200-151= 49 DMG (i heal 102 every turn)  thorns: 54

#103590  MD:2+1=3

#103591 MD:7+1=8  1DMG(min after MIT)   Thorns: 54

#103592 MD:6+1=7  1DMG(min after MIT) thorns: 54

[H:3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1374/1425  ENG:128/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:1/1/0/1] Embers: 380/380 En: 26/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

The Queen: 445/500  MIT:75  DMG:200  Ablities:

bee 2: HP: 196/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 177/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Embers watched the insects turn to face her, and the girl growled. Had Hestia failed? She tightened the grip on her Scythe, but despite it all, she waited. For some reason, a voice in her head was screaming at her to trust the other girl. The same way it screamed at her to duck when she was about to get punched. Her instinct. She would trust it.

Embers smiled broadly as she heard the sound of steel on steel, as well as Hestia’s war cry. While a tad cheesey for her personal liking, it did its job as all the insects targeted the tank. Embers watched the assault, but had little doubt the girl would survive. After all, these insects were truly that to her. Insects. Embers frowned for a moment. Why was this girl helping her for quests that are, truly beneight her? Was this Hestia’s selflessness and self-righteousness coming out again? She growled a little as the idea, before throwing herself forwards.

But this time, despite her swings, the wasps saw her coming and flew up, and while Rowan tried to block them, they snuck past and the girls Scythe only managed to nick a single target. She found herself beside Hestia, with an annoyed look of her face as Rowan landed on the girls Scythe.

“Shut it” she said while staring at the Hawk “Next time, keep ‘em in range would ya. Unlike you, I don’t have wings you ass” She muttered as the familiar tilted its head, before taking off once again. Embers turned to Hestia “Your turn”. Despite the failure of her turn, this was a fight, and Embers had made a promise to be fair. Hestia deserved that much.  

Spoiler

ID: 103597 BD: 1(+2)=3 <Miss>

ID: 103598 BD: 3(+2)=5 <Miss>

ID: 103599 BD: 9(+2)=9 <Crit, +1> 60-25=35

ID: 103600 BD: 1(+2)=3 <Miss>

[H:3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1374/1425  ENG:128/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3

[H:1/1/1/1] Embers: 380/380 En: 27/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

The Queen: 445/500  MIT:75  DMG:200  Ablities:

bee 2: HP: 161/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 177/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Edited by Embers

I look towards the bees and grins after Embers goes to strike as i quickly rush forward activating my sword art as i move among the bees slashing into them as there health drops dramatically for every single one of them as i receive only one little stinger prick along my armor from the minions. I leave he three minions behind and jumps upwards as i slash along the queen's abdomen with my blade as the sword art ends only to be stabbed through my shoulder and then promptly thrown to the side with myself just barely catching myself from falling onto the ground. I take a slow steady breathe as i try to move only to find my body locking up as two little icons pop up besides my health to show bleeding and paralysis as i sigh softly and glances to Embers hoping that she will be able to handle two rounds by herself basically. Well...i did a good job hitting them, but now i can't move. I say to myself, but loud enough for anybody to hear if they were able to focus on things besides the combat to catch my voice among the buzzing of bees.

#103604  BD: 7 128-75=  53 DMG   MD:8 49 DMG  CD:11 (bleed/paralyze)  Thorns: 54  Total damage: 107

#103601 BD:9 17x8= 136DMG-25= 111  MD:3+1=4

#103602  BD:6  16x8=128-25=103  MD:2+1=3

#103603 BD:6   103 DMG  MD:5+1=6  1min (after MIT) Thorns: 54    total damage: 157

[H: 4/5/4/4] Hestia: 1375/1425  ENG:108/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3 (paralyzed, Bleed 24 DMG 0/2)

[H:1/1/2/1] Embers: 380/380 En: 27/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

The Queen: 338/500  MIT:75  DMG:200  Ablities:

Bee 1: HP: 120/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

bee 2: HP: 58/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 20/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Embers watched with glowing crimson eyes as Hestia cut her way through the wasps before her, and took a LOT of their health away. Was that the power of being such a high level? Embers grinned, as she couldn’t wait until the day when it was her turn to wipe out everyone who stood before her. And she would, and it would be a glorious day when her Scythe would be cutting down every single person who dared sand against her.

However, that’s when the impossible happened. Hestia got hit…hard?! Embers found her feet moving instantly, and she was by the other girls side in seconds. Embers heard the girl say she couldn’t move, and rage burned through the girl. How dare those pests. She was washed away, and a sick grin appeared on the girls face as she slowly moved one hand towards Hestia, while a murderious look etched across her face.

Gently, Embers placed her hand against Hestia’s shoulder “They’ll suffer” She said simply, before turning to face the wasps, and a growl emerged from within her throat. Once that screamed violence as Embers felt her animal instinct set in, and made no attempt to stop them from washing the girl away.

The queen was the first, Embers Scythe didn’t damage it, but it was enough to force it back. As for the other wasps, Embers wide-arched swing managed to land on two of them, taking one to basically nothing.

“I don’t care what your program says, I’m standing here, and you will NOT ignore me!” Embers yelled loudly “You want her? You better go through me!” Embers took a step to get between Hestia and the wasps, her mind so lost that it, once again, forgot about aggro and the fact that Hestia wouldn’t die from the strikes. In her mind, she had no choice. Hestia, annoyingly, was worth fighting for.

Spoiler

ID: 103607 BD: 6(+2)=8 <Hit> 54-75=1dmg

ID: 103608 BD: 1(+2)=3 <Miss>

ID: 103609 BD: 4(+2)=6 <Hit> 54-25=19dmg

ID: 103610 BD: 7(+2)=9 <Hit> 54-25=19dmg

[H: 4/5/4/4] Hestia: 1375/1425  ENG:108/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3 (paralyzed, Bleed 24 DMG 0/2)

[H:1/1/2/1] Embers: 380/380 En: 16/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

The Queen: 337/500  MIT:75  DMG:200  Ablities:

bee 2: HP: 39/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Bee 3: HP: 1/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Edited by Embers

I sigh softly at the fact of having to be stuck for awhile just unable to move entirely as i move my eyes to look towards Embers and smile a bit at seeing a side of her that shows she actually cares for myself at the very least from how she is reacting. I just watch the battle unfold as she brings the power of her scythe down upon these bees leaving one just barely alive after everything as i smile softly at her demanding the bees to attack her instead of me. Quickly at her declaration the swarm moves the three minions moving towards embers and dodging attacks she would send there way as one bee slams into my armor bursting into pixels. The remaining two would jam there stingers right into my neck as the queen would move quickly behind her minions and user her stinger to easily pierce right through my armor as my health bar barely moves from where it was just moments ago as my healing tries to keep up with everything as i don't see any health bars from the other bees move meaning they bypassed my mitigation. I move my hand slightly and grins as i grip my sword tightly as i start powering up my attack for when i will be able to move once more.

#103611 MD:9  1 DMG( after MIT)

#103612 MD:8 1 DMG (after MIT)  Thorns: 54

#103613  MD:10 1 DMG (after MIT)

#103614  MD:9 49 DMG    CD:2

[H: 4/5/4/4] Hestia: 1373/1425  ENG:108/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3 (Bleed 24 DMG 1/2)

[H:2/1/3/2] Embers: 380/380 En: 16/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

The Queen: 337/500  MIT:75  DMG:200  Ablities:

Bee 3: HP: 1/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Embers, lost within her own mind, let out a feral growl as it was clear the wasps were going after Hestia! Throwing a glance behind her, she could see the armoured girl was still on the ground, injured. If she had been thinking, she’d remember that Hestia was in no danger, however, rationality was far from supplied within a blood haze that she had fallen into.

The wasps charged and the girl swung to try and guard Hestia, but each swing had missed and they got past her. She spun on the heel of her foot, only to see one of the wasps explode upon contact of Hestia, and the word ‘Thorns’ echoed in her mind. Embers grinned. It seemed Hestia, despite being down, was far from out.

That’s when she spotted the Wasps moving, and Embers threw herself in action. With Rowan guilding her strikes, she found the weakest wasp and craved it into crystals, landing on the ground and sliding a little on the ground as she found her footing. “Now it’s an even fight!” She yelled at the Queen, rage burning in her eyes “But it sure as ‘ell ain’t fair! You’re screwed!”  

@Hestia

Spoiler

Sword Art: Trample Act 9(6) -12en

ID: 103632 BD: 8(+2)=10 <Hit> 54-75=1dmg

ID: 103633 BD: 3(+2)=5 <Miss>

ID: 103634 BD: 8(+2)=10 <Hit> 54-25=19dmg

[H: 4/5/4/4] Hestia: 1373/1425  ENG:108/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3 (Bleed 24 DMG 1/2)

[H:2/1/3/2] Embers: 380/380 En: 17/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

The Queen: 336/500  MIT:75  DMG:200  Ablities:

Bee 3: HP: 0/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125

Edited by Embers

I look towards the two bees left as i smile rather happily as i rush forward and slashes into the minion bee knocking it down to one little pixel as i then move towards the queen and slashes downwards as the queen dodges everyone of my strikes. I turn towards Embers and gives a thumbsup since the minion bee is killable as i back away from the mobs dodging out of the way of two attacks that were aimed towards me. Well the queen is still high up in health but that can be fixed relatively easily as long as i can hit it with the strongest of my attacks each time. I say towards the red haired fighter with a nod of my head expecting her to knock the last minion out to make this fight a lot easier on the both of them as i just relax.

Action: Butterfly illusion

#103635  BD:10   18x8= 144-25= 119 DMG  MD:2+1=3

#103636  BD:2 MD:2+1=3  CD:11

[H: 4/5] Hestia: 1425/1425  ENG:104/138  MIT:151  Thorns: 54  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:16  Self Heal: 102  Rec: +3 (Bleed 24 DMG 1/2)

[H:3/1] Embers: 380/380 En: 17/38 Dmg: 9 Mit: 39 Acc: 2 

The Queen: 336/500  MIT:75  DMG:200  Ablities:

Bee 1: HP: 1/250 MIT: 25 Damage: 125