[F1 - SP; COMPLETED] The Old Man and the Mute <<The Fourth Lesson, Is Actually Free>>

The old man rowed Neo to shore in silence, likely still pondering over the fight he just witnessed. Once they got to shore, the old man broke out into a smile once again.

"I can't thank you enough for what you did for me. Please, take one of the fish I caught as gratitude for clearing up my lake. I can finally continue to fish in peace with that monster of a fish gone. It would have been nice to ctach it, but I suppose not all things are meant to be controlled by us."

Neo bowed slightly to the old man and graciously took one of the smaller fish, not wanting to deprive him too much. She waved a silent goodbye, knowing she would likely never see this NPC again, and turned back towards the Town of Beginnings. She checked her inventory and checked on the fish to see if it gave any bonuses. Left unsurprising, Neo began her trek back.

When Neo returned back to the starting town, she decided to look around to see if there were any other quests for her to take on before trying to go to a new floor.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #101528

LD: 10 (no chest)

Edited by Neopolitan