[SP-F6] <<The Gemini>>

Gemini attacked with full force hitting Miaki using a charged sword skill attack. "Don't overestimate yourself Miaki." He retorted as slashed at Miaki. "Reflect on this!" He yelled as the cut went deep into Miaki's body. Pulling himself back the wound began to seal, Miaki could see the polygon's in the wound. As they sealed shut, Miaki rushed forward and slashed at Gemini.

(OOC: Sword skill cooldown = 1 turn(s).)

Battle result: Missed

Gemini blocked each blow made by Miaki.

Miaki: 33/41

<>: 25/41

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miaki jumped back to evade Gemini's katana being thrust towards him. "What's wrong Gemini? You're slipping up! I thought you told me you would be a challenge." Miaki commented in a mocking tone. The fiery fury began to become noticeable in his eyes. Miaki could feel the subtle battle rage and blood lustful nature manifesting in him again. "You are no match compared to me. You may have my weapons, my skills, and my level, but you are nothing compared to me." Miaki leapt half a meter into the air with his katana held over his head and bore it down on Gemini.

(OOC: Sword skill cooldown = 0 turn(s).)

Battle result: Crit! 3 DMG

Miaki made another deep gash in Gemini.

Miaki: 33/41

<>: 22/41

Gemini boiled with rage and charged his own replica of <>. "Don't count me out just yet. Gemini shouted as he charged the katana in his hands. Rushing forward he released a sword skill Miaki himself was trying to master. Cutting into Miaki, Miaki glanced as his HP bar in his field of vision. He lost a solid chunk. The most he had ever lost before actually.

"How did-"

"I told you I'd be you a challenge."

Battle result: Hit! 2 DMG

Miaki held the deep gash in his side as it slowly began to reseal, while holding the wound, Miaki attacked Gemini and struck a hit.

Miaki: 27/41

Gemini went for Miaki's neck with his blade but Miaki brought his blade up fast enough to block the strike> Their swords pressed hard on each other and Miaki was trying to keep it that way or tip the scales in his favor. He took a step back and swung at Gemini.

Gemini leaned back hard and dodged Miaki's attack.

Miaki: 27/41

Gemini attacked Miaki with a multitude of attacks; Miaki blocked as many as he could but Gemini managed to slash at Miaki's forearm. "Getting lower in HP aren't you Miaki."

Miaki's attempt at counterattacking missed.

Miaki: 25/41

Miaki lost another chunk of HP and noticed his HP was at the same level as Gemini's. Gemini attacked Miaki with another critical hit. "Damn it!" Miaki shouted as he looked down at the cut on him. Raising his sword, Miaki charged the pale impression of himself.

"That's right. Give in to your darker self."

Gemini parried every attack Miaki made.

Miaki: 22/41

The thirst for blood slowly began to rise with Miaki, he was still in full control and fully aware of himself but felt the strength coursing though once again as it had once before.

The two kept clashing with blades as the battle kept on.

Gemini and Miaki were clashing blades against each other. The two had their eyes locked on each other moving at incredible speeds. Miaki sidestepped and thrust his sword forward aiming for Gemini's neck.

Battle result: Pending

Gemini grinned darkly and tilted his neck at the last second to evade the attack.

Miaki and Gemini collided blades again and were locked together trying to out strength the other. However with their equal strengths this was going no where fast. Miaki tilted his katana hoping to break Gemini's defenses.

Battle result: Crit! HIT! ABOUT TIME! 3 DMG

Miaki knocked Gemini's katana away and cut him across the chest.

<>: 19/41