[SP-F2] That is a nice Boulder <Breaking the Unbreakble>

"Wow Why am I doing this to myself. I literally hate questing by myself, yet I make myself do this all the time. Am I masochistic? Dear lord I hope not, that would be weird to talk to a therapist, or anyone for that matter, about that. All I know is that I NEED to level up more and actually not be such a weakling like I am in the guild. I'm the lowest level, and the build I'm going for is already existing and it is Hestia, I'm like her really poor understudy that can't do anything but yell and cry. Ugh, Okay Spencer get yourself together. You are going to get Martial Arts today, I promise myself that, and lets hope that this goes well enough that I'm not complaining the entire time and wanting to die. Just kidding too late..... Man I need to get out more I'm just talking to myself.... I'm really weird aren't I?" Spencer shook his head and looked at the Boulder in front of him, ready to start this quest, he thinks.