[PP-F1] Pretty Sunset (Haine, Megumi)

Private Party With Haine

She sits on top of a roof, watching the sunset, and looking upon the large clouds... her hair moving the the wind, and her eyes sparkling as the watch the sun slowly go down. Her wavy hair fluttering behind her. A small smirk on her face. Wanting to go out, and make use to herself in some way. She gathers up confidence in killing something and jumps off the roof, in confidence. She walks down a dirt trail finding a small cave.

Thinking "Man, I hope there is only maybe 1~3 Monsters in here, Not sure if I can take on more..."

She then continues her walk, when She hears a small shake in the bushes, near her.. "Hmm..." She hums to herself. Then looks into the bushes...

"I-Iyaa! Y-Yue? What are you doing in there?!" a high pitched yell was heard as a long haired figure sprinted towards the bush and bended down beside it. "E-Etto.. You shouldn't worry me like that!"/color] the golden orbed teenager sniffled before lovingly embracing her familiar in a tight hug. In the meanwhile, she ceased to notice that someone had been there at the moment, observing the scene with a look of sheer confusion.

She looked at the younger girl with a questioning face, then continuing her battle... She narrows her eyes as the large hairy monster. and attacks, with her sword...

(Not made completely yet... I will have it soon, To describe it: Dark ored sword with a bit of blue in the blade. A very fast sword...)

~Battle Dice~

[0-1] Miss -1 HP to Megumi

[2-4] Dodge for Monster

[5-7] Hit -1 HP

[8-10]Crit -2 HP

Megumi Hp: 4/5

Haine Hp: 49/49

Monster Hp: 5/5

Result:

Megumi misses

The monster strikes her and throws her back, Megumi strikes her sword into the ground, eventually getting it up, again when manages...

(You may enter the battle if you like, I just want to make sure you have HP...)

Haine noticed a girl fighting a monster in the field, and she would only wince as the girl named.. Megumi got hit and lost one HP. 4 out of 5. It scared her, she didn't want to lay around watching someone draw so close to the yellow HP zone. So she pitched in and decided to help fight.

The bluenette sighed before unsheathing her sword, swinging it from the left to the right in a criss cross motion out of habit, and charging at the monster silently, activating her feather swipe technique. Next she could only hope the attack went through...

[1-2] Miss, monster manages to strike Haine shortly after. (-1 for Haine)

[3-5] Monster dodges the attack swiftly, and no damage is done to Haine or the monster

[6-8] Haine successfully uses the feather swipe skill, and the system registers it as a hit towards the opponent

[9-10] Haine smirks as she critically slashes the monster, going all out with her combo streak

Result: 4 = Dodge

Haine cursed between pants before watching to see if Megumi would make the next move or not.

She attacked again, surprisingly....

~Battle Dice~

[0-1] Miss -1 HP to Megumi

[2-4] Dodge for Monster

[5-7] Hit -1 HP

[8-10]Crit -2 HP

Megumi Hp: 4/5

Monster Hp: 5/5

Result:

The monster dodged her attack not getting hit this time was a blessing for Megumi...

She looked over at Megumi with a nod, before charging at the monster once more. Left right, left right, she picked up pace. Then, she prepared to slash...

RESULT:

CRITICALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Haine smirked when the attack went through. "YAHOOOOO!!!!!" she would squeal before circling the monster tauntingly. "You wanna piece of this? Too bad~!" she stuck her tongue out before using her martial arts skill to backflip to a safer distance.

She giggled at the attack, Then took the opportunity, while the monster is mad at her, to attack. Nodding toward Haine, then running to attack.

Result: Miss, -1 Hp

Megumi Hp: 3/5

Monster Hp: 3/5

She frowned at her Hp bar and dropped a tear as she jumped back, making sure that she wouldn't die from the monster. "Haine, you can take the items that it drops, i'm sorry but you should take charge of this kill, I don't care to die..." She says, pausing at moments. She frowned and dropped her head, in disapproval of herself. She now had courage in Haine.

"Go Haine, Go Haine! You can do it, Go Haine!!" She cried and smiled.

Haine's eyes softened as she looked over at Megumi with her bright golden eyes and she quickly replied. "I'll win for you Megumi! Don't worry nobody's gonna die when I'm around!" the bluenette bravely declared before spinning around and charging at the boar.

"This is gonna be an easy kill. Die already!" she exclaimed before raising her sword to strike the boar.

RESULT: 6 (Hit)

Haine cheered after she successfully pushed the boars HP into the red zone. "Hehe~ You're going down!" she hollered.

Boar: 2/5 HP