(F-1) Distant From Others

Dungeon

I rummaged through some stones to find any gems to sell for col. There was some topaz I could find underneath scrambled in some chest, but that's about it. Topaz only cost about 100 col from the last time I checked. Maybe it's different in other stores. 

The only thing I wore was a leather hem shirt and a cape I put together with a lot of hawk feathers, silk, and a helmet with the design of a bird head. Just making that cape was enough to increase my tailoring skill up 5 levels. I really liked the idea, really brings the creativity in people to put things together to make their own design. Sooner or later it might rip apart, can't a person with a high enough tailoring skill fix the durability? Besides all I have on, I still felt pretty vulnerable, that's why I'm farming for some col to get some more armor, and such.

After 30 minutes of searching, I eventually gave up. What I had with me was some 10 things of topaz. 

Hmm least be 1000 col, that'll be enough, I thought.

I heard a crackle amongst the entry. I then saw a silhouette pass through the opening, eyes gleaming red with the cursor above it. Some kind of goblin if you ask me. I lowered myself against the floor, but it was too late to hide from it. It leaped forward, landing on top of me. I writhed under it, outta fear I grabbed my default sword and swung as hard as I can against its head. My sword broke, splitting into a  million of pieces from the sword skill, the mob pop alongside with it making it a critical hit I supposed. 

I rose up from the ground. The window that tells you what you got from the mob you've killed made me jump a bit. It said:

Col :400

Items: Dark Kusarigama (R)

Exp: 15

A kusarigama? I went through my inventory and pulled it out. It was some kind of sickle with a 10-foot chain attached to it. I stood up and hanged the sickle from the chain and swung it a bit. I could get used to it. I grabbed the sickle and held it in front of me. The leather on the handle, the seams were worn out. I put it back in my inventory as it vanished, I walk away from the dungeon, and back to the Town of Beginnings,