[SHOP-F1] The Black Anvil

Ichiro opened his new shop. It was a small 2 room building. The front had weapon racks, armor manikins, and display cases. There were two benches inside on either side of the door for customer seating. The counter had a piece of wood that would rotate to allow the shop owner into the back of the shop. The back of the shop contained all that was necessary to create, maintain, and upgrade metal weapons and armor. Ichiro smiled at the thought that he could finally begin his career as well as work toward earning his title. Ichiro the Hammer. Ichiro named the shop after the old smithing workstation he had used back before SAO. Lastly he etched his shop's motto into the shop sign. "Welcome to the black anvil. This is the anvil, and I am the hammer."

Grim had just walked by a new blacksmithing shop called "The Black Anvil." A shop with an interesting motto, "Welcome to the black anvil. This is the anvil, and I am the hammer." He wondered, "Hmmm... an interesting shop." Grim decided to walk in and have a look around, as Grim entered the shop he is welcomed by the sound of a small brass bell chimming away as he opens and closes the door. Hello? Hallo jemand hier?(Hello anyone here?)" "The sign said open." Grim takes a look around and see two crates, he desides to take them both and stacks them into a chair and proceeds to sit down.

"Hello and welcome" A voice said from the back of the shop. "I'll be out in just a moment. Still setting up the shop since it just opened." The voice commented. After a few moments Ichiro emerges from the back of his shop moving some things around. Ichiro set the items down on the counter and turned toward the visitor. "Hello welcome to- ah Yo whats up grim" Ichiro spoke.

Grim looks at Ichiro without surprise, the nonchalant look on his face says that he wasn't surprise, but his shift in sitting posiotion suggested that he didn't expect to see Ichiro again so soon. "Oh, not much, just came back to town to look for a info-broaker, or Kane, so I can go back to the lake and find out were that tunnel leads to." "While I was trying to find either of the two, I rested at the inn, and then proceeded to the higher floor for better equipment, and I saw this little shop here, and I thought i'd take a look and see what they had to offer." So Grim says still perched to the two crates he was still on. "It's nice and all, but it looks like you could use some help here." Grim taps his finger on his foot, as if a signal to Ichiro saying that he would be open to hiring Grim as his shops tailor. "I have to say doing all this by yourself must be hard, you think about hiring me for a postion of tailor in your shop?" As Grim moves his head to the right, viewing the other parts of the shop, then turns his eyes to Ichiro and gives a playful smile, as if saying, "no pressure if you don't want to." Then turns his head back to Ichiro and looks at him with his yellow-green eyes.

Grim opened his map menu, and showed it to Ichiro. "Oh most definent, it took me only five minutes to get here from the fountain." "So you should have no problem getting customers either." Grim still sitting in his position still tapping his foot with his finger, then gets up and walks around to get a better feel of the place, he looks around, and turns to Ichiro and says, "Yeah pretty cozy liitle place, all it needs is a little TLC, and you'll be fine." "Just remeber to put poster that your shop does custom oreders, if you can manage that." "People go nuts for that kind of thing." "I for one am one of those people who wants all custom gear, makes me feel more unique about my character."

"That is good," Ichiro commented as he opened his inventory to check his mats. "I think I'm gonna try to to make my first weapon. By the way if there's anything you need feel free to ask. We can probably work something out." Ichiro said as he walked to the back of his shop. Ichiro heated his forge and placed some iron ore inside. Ichiro then formed an iron ingot and placed it onto the anvil. Ichiro then began to hammer the metal, trying to make a war hammer he could wield in one hand. (by the way I'm not saying no to hiring you but I wouldn't have understood you was offering that by what you wrote)

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

(Basically saying if someone asked you to make them a leather armor, then I would be the guy you tell them to go to. Basically im working incorridantly with your shop. You know a buisness partnership. Going to open a shop of my own on floor 4. Or i could be the guy that goes out and helps get the mat for your cratfing. ) "Yeah, nice weapon Ichiro, im more of a cut your linbs off, than smash your brains in guy, curved sword are my specialty, can do circular motions with my attacks, trying to get the Katana skill, i hear you can only get it when your curved blade skill is high enough."

"I think I'm gonna try to to make a better shield for myself." By the way if there's anything you need feel free to ask. Ichiro walked to the back of his shop. Ichiro reheated his forge and placed some iron ore inside. Ichiro then formed an iron ingot and placed it onto the anvil. Ichiro then began to hammer the metal, trying to make a kite shield he could wield in one hand.

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

"Actually, yes, I wouldn't mind having a new curved blade in my inventory. I need an edge in combat. Do you have a pencil and paper, I remeber before i got stuck in SAO I made a concept art of a cool sword." Grim thinks hard on what it looked like before SAO.

"I saved everything to a local memory in my NerveGear, thought having alot of ideas for clothes, armor, and weapons would have been smart." "Let me check my info storage." Grim opens his info tab, and pull out a scroll, he scrolls down till he get to the desired image.

briarblade.png?w=538

"Drew this myself, if its too difficult to pull off i'll pull another one out, I got many to choose from."

Grim scratches is back where his scar his located, in relieve, he didn't want another person he knew bit off more than he could chew. "Well if you say so, how much will it cost though?" Grim didn't have quite enough money to be spending for a high pricing weapon. "Hmmm. if I can't pay for it I'll go on some quests with you to work off the cost, just pm me the place and time to meet you." "Anyway, I wouldn't mind going into more dept with the swords design, can we talk in the back?"

[OOC- Actually pm me the name of quest to help you out, any quest will do in fact. Your rules in the quest.]