[SHOP-F1] The Black Anvil

Grim thought long and hard, "Yeah I do, for starters the blades edge should be a Crimson Red, like when Akihiko Kayaba came out of the ceiling at the starting ceremony, you could say blood red. And the inside of the blade should be black. And the hand guard going down the blades handle should be midnight black with snow white linings, just like putting two pieces of clay together and twisting them until their marbelized." "And i wouldn't mind if the blade was little on the heavy side, more towards the end of the blade, i want to use all my force to kill my foes." "But mostly heavy period." "Well that's about it, if it come out better than it should i'll write a review about you shop, hahaha." Grim gets up, and proceeds the front door. Well pm me if it comes out awesome, oh almost forgot, the name "weder Dorn"(Neither thorn). As Grim stood there waiting for his weapon, he thought, "Hmmm... maybe Yure would love a blade from here,"

Ichiro heated the metal in his forge and and created an ingot from it. He then hammered it into a blade shape and attempted to create the shape grim wanted.

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Ichiro realized the sword was an utter failure. He then reheated his forge and once again attempted to create the blade grim wanted.

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item 2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item 5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item 8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)