[PP - F02] «Feeding the Enemy»

Tyonis smiled ruefully at Neo's denial. "Well, if you ever reconsider, let me be the first one to know, all right?" He tried then turned his gaze to the sky. It was then he saw it: a Blood Hawk. It was said there were only two on the whole Floor, a male and a female. The female would hunt, so this was her. It swooped down and Tyonis made to move toward it but realized it where it was going: across the lake. Knowing he couldn't cross the distance in time, he simply stood transfixed as it snatched a large fish in the shallows and flew off. He continued to watch it until it vanished over the horizon.

"My luck is good enough to let me see one, but not good enough to get me close enough to tame it. Damn." He took the last bit of jerky, the one he was saving for the hawk, and chewed on it. "Well," he hopped off the boulder and made a decent splash. "At least I know where she hunts. Next time, she'll be mine." He put his hands on his hips. "Came out of this with a new friend though, so it wasn't a total wash!" He restated. "C'mon, let's head back Neo. I wouldn't mind stopping by your restaurant. I'll even pay full price the first time."

Word Count: 227. Thread Complete. Quest Postponed until further notice.
ID: 102587
LD: 18. Blood Hawk spotted but unable to be tamed due to distance and timing.

Edited by Tyonis
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reward Summary:

Tyonis: 

» 3 Additional Skill Points (60 Posts)

» 600 Col (60 Posts)

» 150 Col (Treasure Chest)

» (2) [Rare] Tier 1 Consumables (Treasure Chest)

Neopolitan:

» 3 Additional Skill Point (60 Posts)

» 600 Col (60 Posts)

» 150 Col (Treasure Chest)

» (3) Tier 1 Crafting Materials (Treasure Chest)

» (4) Tier 1 Crafting Materials (Gathered)

Edited by Tyonis