PP | F02 - Long Live The Queen [ Tyonis ]

Pressing her fingers against the her familiars skull, she sighed. What was I doing here again.. oh, that quest. Yup, I remember now, that stupid quest with the.. she paused, a chill dwindling up her back. bug.. a really big bug apparently. She sighed, shaking her head. It's supposed to give me a lot of experience but.. ugh, bugs. She shuddered at the thought of dealing with a giant, stinging, bee. As if one small one isn't enough, there had to be giant one. Ew, ew, ew. She shook her head and looked up. Spotting a familiar style and color of hair, she narrowed her eyes. Oh, fudge nuggets. Why is everyone around here people I know? She looked left and right. It’s that Tyonis.. kid. Or whatever, I guess I wasn’t clear when I told him don’t look for me. She sighed, walking up behind him.

Huffing, she gripped the whatever-animal-it-is skull and whacked him on the back of his head with it. "You missed me that much, huh?" she frowned, pulling her arm back. 

@Tyonis

Edited by Asakku