[SP-F6] Round two to face one's darkness <<gemini>>

I step upon the sixth floor as i gaze around at everything within my sight that i can see as i smile finding the familiar Amazon huts littering the floor and the NPCs moving around doing there daily activities. I open up my inventory and take out two potions that i was saving for the boss raid as i down them in one gulp knowing they are only making the gemini stronger, but needing this for my survival. I drink up the two drinks as i take a calming breathe as i stare forward knowing this single quest is the one thing stopping me from gaining success and feeling complete for quests on these lower floors. The gemini. The one quest that i had failed so long ago and brought me to the reality that i can't protect everything let alone even myself possibly. One of the driving factors of my need for becoming stronger, and my way of proving that i am ready for everything in front of me.

Items used:

Perfect Damage, Perfect T3 Mit (+45)

My Stats:

Spoiler

Hestia: 1485/1485 - 144/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

Skills:

Rank 5 First Aid: energy cost 5% of healing done

Howl

Rank 5 Block: 25 MIT

Parry: 50% damage reduction

Energize: 8 eng to target -10 to me

Battle Healing Rank 5

Rank 5 Curved Sword

Protection familiar Rank 3 Tier 3: 81 MIT

Survival

Mods:

Field Medic

Focused Howl

Ferocity

Stonewall

Vengeful Riposte

I step off of the teleport pad as i make my way towards a random direction within the village just taking my time as i take each step with a purpose as my familiar travels alongside me as i glance forward knowing that this will be one of the most difficult fights i will have had to face up to date. The creature that grows stronger with myself and has quite a bit of strength backing it up making for a rather annoyingly difficult opponent as i make my way through the town i feel something grip my shoulder tightly as i pass by an alleyway as i glance towards the side and sees the familiar face, my very own. Though it doesn't look like an exact copy anymore seeming slightly different in the fact that it has crimson eyes instead of my natural blue ones and wearing slightly bulkier looking gear then my own. "Welcome back, are your ready to face like last time? You seemed oh so confident drinking those potions earlier." I hear the snarky voice speak to me as i roll my eyes ever so slightly due to the fact of that. Whatever, lets just fight alright. I say towards the gemini as it nods its head with a smug smirk as it leads me out of the village as i follow without any hesitation.

I make my way through the main settlement just following the gemini as i look down towards my blade hoping that it will have enough strength to get me through this fight since i know nothing else will be able to do so and that i won't have to deal with the fact of being knocked to my knees within three strikes like last time. That being a rather embarrassing time in and of itself also. I pass by the multitude of shops and homes while i am in thought till both myself and the gemini arrive within the very same clearing as last time where i had previously failed. standing by my side being my familiar as i raise my shield up ready to defend against every attack that will come my way from this being knowing that this will be the last challenge before i go against my next floor boss. Against the unknown of what we could be facing and what it could throw at us unlike the last one which was rather easy to get an idea of how to deal with it and what to expect. "So the battle begins." It says to me while raising a identical copy of my sword at me as i do the same with a serious look as my eyes are as cold as ice and fierce as a Maelstrom. Lets' get this over with i won't let a shadow come to claim me. I say in annoyance as i charge forward.

Hestia: 1485/1485 - 144/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

Gemini (Hades):  720/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I look towards my opponent as i activate my sword art ready to get an attack off on the opponent as i can only hope i have enough to outlast this fight since i am being out damaged by my opponent. I quickly charge forward to try and get an attack in my familiar flying right by me with a angry growl as i see the gemini rush forward also and jumps towards me kicking Kuro away. Ku-! I call out only to then get stabbed in the back quite literally as that cuts me off. I then turn and bashes the gemini with my shield forcing it into the ground as the spikes on the shield dig into its arm. i then take a calming breathe as i look at my opponent with a look of annoyance and hatred mixed in. Feeling absolute anger at my precious companion and familiar Kuro being harmed in any fashion by this knockoff version of me. I watch as the black cloak around it bursts away showing a exact replica of myself except for the small differences that make a difference to myself as i back pedal away from the opponent the sword slipping out of me as i do so still within the Gemini's hands. Think you can beat me? Well think again i've come prepared. I say towards my opponent as i hold onto my weapon. "Prepared with what? Anger towards Domarus, a burning desire to vengeance and to see a man dead? Prepared for failure perhaps? Maybe you've come prepared to know you're nothing but a monster." I hear my voice but rather snarky and malicious.

#102866  BD:2+1=3  MD:4+2=6   ENG: -2   360-196=  164  Proct: Regen  Thorns: 54

Hestia: 1321/1485 - 142/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

Gemini (Hades):  666/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

My hands grip onto a blood with absolute fury as the knuckles on my hand turn white as i rush forward and starts cutting into the gemini without any warning or mercy towards the creature. Moving forward first with a dash forward and slicing along its chest diagonally from the lower left abdominal region towards the upper right shoulder as i move around and them slice into the gemini's back. I quickly get low to the ground and slice at both of the ankles then move upwards as i move around the gemini slicing around its chest and back as my sword applies enough pressure on the heavy armor to slowly create some dents along it. Don't you ever call me a monster you pathetic pale imitation of myself. You don't know what i feel or why i even feel it. You don't understand me at all! I yell at the gemini directly into its face as i raise my shield blocking a sword strike at me as i apply pressure against the blade trying to hit me knocking it away with ease. "You don't think i understand you? Miss daddy's sad little girl? What's the matter gonna cry cause daddy is in the grave ten fear under. Oh please that is the funniest thing i have heard all day!" The gemini says with a sort of manic laughter with its end sentence.

#102867  BD:10  MD:1   21x11=231=105DMG  10 ENG  Healed: 118

Hestia: 1439/1485 - 132/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

Gemini (Hades):  561/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I quickly activate my sword art once more as i start cutting into the enemy over and over again just digging my blade trying to move it deeper into the gemini as i am only reminded of the pain it had caused me last i had dueled it. My sword digging rather deep as i smirk in victory as i feel a similar sensation of a sword entering my body as i quickly slam my shield down onto its body as i push myself up off of the ground with downward force on the gemini as i get up off of the ground with a grin. I quickly back away once more as my familiar flies over to me looking a little bit worse for wear as i put my hands against it activating first aid to recover Kuro back up to looking all healthy and nice as i pet his head very affectionately for all of the help he has done for me over the years. "Look at you affectionate to just a simple creature. It will die one day like everything else, and where will that leave you? Unable to stand and unable to help those close to you. Because you had put so much faith in it. I can't wait to strip that away from you like you wish to strip everything from those that oppose you." It says with a malicious grin as the gemini gets into a stance ready to attack as i follow the suit.

#102868  BD:8+1=9  MD:6+1=7  CD:8    L.D. DMG: 176-126= 83DMG    Enemy:  164 DMG   Thorns: 54   11-4=7 ENG

Hestia: 1321/1485 - 125/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

Gemini (Hades):  424/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I grit my teeth in anger as i feel it flare up as i rush forward and stabs into the gemini over and over again with my blade as i feel some of the armor giving way under my continued strikes against its body as i glare at it in pure malicious and anger. I am nothing like him! I don't strip anything from anybody! The only people i face off against are NPCs and monsters who are trying to bring ruin with whatever quest they are apart of! I shout at the face fo the gemini as i knock its blade away with my own countering its attack as i glare at the opponent as it just smirks at me. "Who is this him you speak of? I never mentioned a him. Feeling some kind of guilt for how you feel? For how you think during these moments? Haven't you noticed also. You're doing much better being a angry beast of war like he is during combat." It says with a arrogant smirk as my eyes blaze with anger once more. Stop comparing me to him! I am nothing like him! I say as i press on my attack.

#102869  BD:7+1=8  MD:4+1=5  CD:8   ENG: 7    L.D : 83DMG

Hestia: 1439/1485 - 118/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

Gemini (Hades):  341/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I swing my sword down at my opponent as the gemini parries every strike with a smirk of confidence as if he has already won this fight to him as i continue pressing the attack only further and further. The gemini countering every single attack i make till it then slaps my sword away and finishes with a clean cut horizantally along my armor as it smiles as it backs away. "Why should i not do so? You're a perfect match both agents of what you believe in willing to do anything despite the cost when you put your mind to it. Please be willing to admit that you're no hero. The only thing you can hope to be is a vigilante. A hero who works outside of the law. maybe even a anti-hero given time since i'm sure you'll break the law to fulfill your justice at some point." It says condescendingly as i glare at the creature not wanting to listen to its words, but finding a certain connection with them all the same as i try to shake it away.

#102870  BD: 3+1=4 MD:6+1=7  CD:8  +2 ENG    164 DMG    Thorns: 54

Hestia: 1321/1485 - 120/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

Gemini (Hades):  287/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I once more press my attack against the gemini forcing him on the defensive with my strikes swinging my blade one strike after the other destroying the creature's fake armor slowly but surely as i grin as my impending victory. With a ever so slight feeling of absolute glee at the idea of shutting this gemini up and all of its words to make it be quite and stop pestering me with things that sound scarily true the more that i listen to them. "What's the matter little girl. Too scared that you are fighting yourself. The truth of who you are. You scared of knowing that you are slowly turning into what you hate. A being controlled only by there anger and slowly losing there mentality. You should be scared because i am you. Your true self." It says in a tone filled with absolute glee as i shake my head as i ignore its eyes that turn into a yellow like color. You are nothing like me you shadow of myself. You can think you know all that i want, but in the end you're not me and what i can become. I say trying to deny what i am hearing.

#102871  BD:8+1=9  MD:3+1=4   L.D :83 DMG  10 ENG

Hestia: 1321/1485 - 110/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6

Gemini (Hades):  204/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I see the gemini pour something over its sword as i rushes over towards me as i quickly raise my shield suspecting that something might be up but doing so too late as i feel a slice along my cheek up to my eye  as i feel vision become lost for only a moment. I look around with a slightly blurred vision as i watch the Gemini back away with a smirk on his face as kuro tries to defend me as i watch him get pushed away once more. I try to move, but feel nothing happen as my limbs become locked up entirely as i glare angrily at the gemini as my vision returns once more as i can see in full detail the Gemini's condescending smirk at having succeeded in getting a rather powerful strike on me as i had seen my health deplete by a larger amount then usual as i can only thank my regen and battle healing keeping me in the game this much longer then i had done last time.

#102872  BD:3+1=4  MD:9   -1 ENG   432DMG-196=236 DMG  para/bleed

Hestia: 1249/1485 - 109/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6 (PARA, BLEED 0/2)

Gemini (Hades):  204/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I look bitterly towards the gemini as i find my body entirely unresponsive as the man just stands there with a condescending smirk on its face not even attacking me while i am weakened. "You know. it isn't even worth trying to attack you. It is much more fun just watching you squirm besides i can feel the pain from the attacks you have done. I know i don't have much time left. However, i can enjoy these moments you have just trying to move to stop me and being utterly unable to do so because of how weak you are." It says with a dark chuckle that sounds like it would belong in a movie, or during one of those moments that were meant to give a spine chilling sensation if it came from a hero. I just stare at the gemini in anger unable to speak or act out against it as i just wait patiently.

#102877 BD:5+1=6 (paralyzed)  CD:10  MD:4+1=5

Hestia: 1331/1485 - 113/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6 (PARA, BLEED 0/2)

I feel my body starts giving motion as i quickly get into the first position of the sword art as i feel the motion begin to kick in as i quickly shatter through the paralysis then as i move forward and begins slicing into the gemini as the creature matches me. For each diagonal slash against the gemini i feel myself receive on of a similar quality as me and my doppleganger copy each other down to the smallest muscle movement as i then raise me shield as the gemini copies as i go to swing at it and then dodge out of the way of its shield while smashing mine against its face as i just grin. Never doubt me you faker. You can look like me but i won't take such an attack from myself. I say with a grin on my face as i side step its shield then raise my sword once more into the beginning motion for my sword art as the gemini copies its health in the red. "One final attack. I hope you enjoy seeing my death." It says with a grin as i just look at it with hatred only seeing  reminders of what i hate in it.

#102878 BD:8+1=9   MD: 8+1=9    L.D : 83 DMG    Enemy: 164  Thorns: 54

Hestia: 1285/1485 - 113/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6 (PARA, BLEED 2/2)

Gemini (Hades):  77/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I see the gemini rush forward as i try to get in a attack only to trip on a rock ending the sword art early as i look towards the ground rather thankful no one besides the gemini and my familiar were here to see that as i then fee the familiar sensation of getting cut. I look towards the gemini as i roll away from its attack and take a calming breathe, but smiles knowing that no matter what happens now that it can't live past this and i get to live without having lost that much health in all reality. I grin rather happily at that fact as i then hold onto my sword getting into first position to end this enemy once and for all with my attack. Feeling a sense of accomplishment for myself as i know that no matter what i have won this fight and will receive the skill i really want rather late in the game to have it though.

#102879 BD:1 CD:8 +2 ENG   MD:6+1=7   164 DMG   Thorns: 54

Hestia: 1239/1485 - 105/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6 (PARA, BLEED 0/2)

Gemini (Hades):  23/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I look towards the gemini as i raise my blade and then charges forth once more as i activate my sword art and brings my blade down cutting across his armor and depleting his health to one as i raise my blade ready to cut him down once more as i glare at the creature. "go ahead. Kill me. Kill alllll that you hate princess." It says spitting the word princess as i stare at the gemini not seeing a doppelganger of me but instead seeing Domarus  as i grip my sword tightly before slowly lowering it knowing i shouldn't kill someone. Just...just go and terrorize someone else i have done my part here and what i have aimed to do.I've conquered my past now i will focus on my future. I say towards the creature as i begin heading out away from it as i am left with the words from the creature. "Are you sure you've beaten your past entirely? You still seem to focus on your daddy issues a lot." I turn around to remark but don't see anything or anybody.

#102884 BD:6+1=7 MD:2+1=3   83 DMG  spared

Hestia: 1239/1485 - 105/144 ENG - MIT:196 - DMG:19 DMG - Thorns:54 - EVA:-1 - ACC: 0 - BH: 73 - Regen: 45 - Rec: +3ENG/CD:6 (PARA, BLEED 0/2)

Gemini (Hades):  1/720  DMG: 360  MIT: 126  ACC: 0   EVA: -1  CRIT: 432(9)   Crit: 504(10)  Para/Bleed: 9  36 0/2  paralyze

I walk away from the clearing with its words haunting the back of my mind the entire time. i glance on over as i hear a soft whimpering sound as i see Kuro limping over as i quickly switch to casual clothing and starts healing him up back to full. Feeling some guilt that Kuro had gotten harmed during this fight against the gemini having not wanted that to happen because of something reckless that i have done. I pet his head gently and as i nuzzle my cheek against him in a affectionate manner. I am so sorry Kuro. I should've been more careful. I say softly towards my precious familiar as i then slowly get up once more as i look towards the main settlement and nods my head as i begin to make my way home needing some time to think on what has been told to me by the gemini that seemed more like an evil doppelganger then that of just a carbon copy of myself strangely enough. As if the creatures was tainted by myself and my experiences in this world.

I make my way through the forests of the sixth floor at a relaxed pace just glancing about from one little area to the next not paying any area too much special attention since it looks all rather similar in the very end. The floor being just that another floor with lower end mobs now that i have gotten to the point that i am at as i glance towards the clearing once more even though i can't even see it. Just looking over in its direction as i wonder how much farther could i progress with all of this if i continued to push myself more and more forward with every step that i take. Already knowing that for myself i am above any quest now as long as i have one singular partner by my side and then i could never die anymore. 'This game got really easy honestly if you just made your numbers bigger then everything else.' I think to myself in some surprise at that small revelation.

I sigh softly at that knowing that i have become the perfect defender of my teammates and players in general for mostly anything that could come across my way within combat. That i could go up to anything and outlive it by myself most likely, or if need be having just a singular support powering me through any and all monsters. I then smile remembering the dungeon that was done on floor eleven and how it felt like it could've been life or death for some, but in the end being relatively easy to overcome. 'Though if that is the case then i will just need to make sure that i go into dungeons on the tier three floors and fight the monsters there to see if they are just as difficult as floor eleven back when i was borderline tier three.' I think to myself with a nod of my head as i grin knowing just the people i need to get in touch with to guarantee this success for myself. 'Looks like i will need to stop by shield, that or get into touch with Kairi and power boost her up to rank 5 merchant to help her out.' I smile at that thought knowing it is possible as i put it in the reserve for my mind.

I nod my head at that thought figuring i will message Kairi about that to help her and myself out so the two of us can turn a profit while bypassing the whole Shield monopoly part of things. To be able to identify some tier three items to get that amazing chance for unique rolling that we both could end up using in the future. Or myself and some friends depending on if Kairi wishes to take part in quests and floor bosses anymore. having not seen or heard from her in awhile, but not seeing her name on the monument meaning she has become a recluse in her shop possibly. I shake my head at such a thought of a really strong girl being wasted waiting around her shop for someone to come and help her get her back on her feet. Though having that same dreaded feeling that the rest could be heading for the rest of the guild since i haven't seen them in a hot second. Though having heard of Spencer walking around and doing things with some lower leveled players that have left the town of beginning recently.

I just nod my head at such thoughts as i save them for the next day after i get a rather good relaxing time upon a floor somewhere i glance upwards and smiles at the thought that i have. Maybe i will go to the beach today nothing wrong with that. I say rather happily knowing that the twenty second could make for a wonderful beach to relax at with its ginormous lake that it houses and the rather beautiful weather conditions. Adding on all top of that of having the most friendly floor ever in existence for players to walk around and just take in the summer breeze that comes along with it. I turn towards my familiar and gives a rather kind smile towards him. Hey Kuro what would you say to going to the twenty second floor? We could relax for once after this ordeal? I ask him curious as he lets out a low growl as i just nod my head taking that as a yes as i begin to head towards the main settlement.

With such a statement made i quickly make my way towards the main settlement taking my time to do so since there is quite a bit of ground to cover since the gemini wanted to make sure nobody would be able to hear any noises of combat coming from the little clearing that the game has programmed in for such fights seemingly. That or it randomly generates them for each player finding myself rather unsure which it exactly is for certain. I just walk as i see the main settlement come into view as i walk alongside my familiar enjoying the slow walk that leads up towards the sanctuary that this floor has to offer players rest and comfort for the night and day depending on how bad the previous day actually was for them. I bite my lip slightly at the thought of players who have gone missing knowing that a multitude do exist like that of Shirosu, Mack, and probably many others who i don't even know could be in danger.