[PP-F05] Hot sands and Burning Sun <<The Traveler>>

Haz was a bit surprised as Neo paid for the drinks, He was planning on playing the gentleman and pay for the drinks but it seems like Neo had other plans. "Ooh Neo you did no had to do that, I was going to pay, It was at least something I could do," he said as a few seconds later there drinks came. In one go he drinks his mug of water empty and let out a sigh. "That was nice, For sure I could use the second one but don't waste money on me," he says and turns to Neo while saying this. After that Su asks them both quite a special question, Wanting to travel with her like real companions, Sure this could be done but all parties would be from different levels and Haz kind of had made his role as Shield for hire, But He would love to help Su as long as he could. He still felt kind of sorry because he recommended the game to her. "Sure I like to help, But I would need to kind of go from time to time to help others, If you are okay with that," He says as he turns to Neo waiting to see what she would choose.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not expecting the banter to come her way, Neo quickly gave a shrug to Hazado’s response to herpayment. She had tried to make it go unnoticed, but it seemed it wouldn’t now. Once Su made her request, Neo gave it quite a bit of thought, eventually composing a message and sending it to Su. She also sent it to Haz so that he wouldn’t be left out, plus she had a little extra message.

Though I would love to join the two of you, I think I need to go at things on my own for a little but before I finally settle in with a regular group. Don’t worry Su, I’m not trying to get rid of you. I’ll make sure to find you somewhere soon and I’ll join you then. And Haz, I’m pretty sure I have ten times the amount of money as you, so I don’t mind a couple rounds of waters being on me.

Sunova laugh at the fact that Haz wanted to pay, "Looking to be the gentleman again, Sir Hazard," she said knowing his last name, "You and your English blood, My sir, you always try it don't you. You Live in Japan now get your head right," Su said in a teasing way. She did a bit of a giggle and then as Haz said he was happy to join her, Su's eyes began to sparkle of joy not sortly after that she got a message from Neo and she also said yes to the idea, "YEAH! YEAH!... I want to screme of joy right now, I'm so happy you both want to join me, I knew it, I knew It," Su said sounding very energetic even more then before.

then she turned to face both of her friends, "It would be nice If we could set up a guild or something, but If that does not work we still could just keep close contact," Su Jawned a bit saying it and all her energie seemed to fade away with that one jawn, "I maybe should get some rest... I'm really tired now," She says before standing up and waving both her friends good bye, leaving them alone. The party was disbanded and Su walked off to a Inn nearby.

Su sounded very happy at the both accepting her request, but not shortly after she started jawning, Typical for her, She is still the youngest here, so she needs her rest, He thinks before patting Su on the head and waving her goodbye as well. He let out a sigh as the party disbanded and he looks at Neo, "Sure, She can be a bit too much energy from time to time, but it keeps up morale, and well she kind of does need to learn to keep her emotions it places a bit more as well, apart from that She is an all-around good leader to follow," Haz says hanging back into the chair a bit, Sure Neo was not really going to answer right now, and he just looked at her. "Yes I know she thinks almost the same as me, you want to protect that innocent smile of hers, so keep a promise would you, We both do that," he says before standing up and patting Neo on the head as well. "Well Neo I would be going as well now, it was fun to meet you she spoke highly of you like a real friend, I hope we will work together more like this," he says as he waves now Neo goodbye and walks outside only to stand outside for a long time under some street light, "Darn I need to see that I get to an inn before it is too dark," he mumbles to himself before walking to the teleporter and teleporting away.

Neo nodded in agreement to Hazado's request, giving back a confident smile of her own. She knew that they would meet again soon, thouugh she was honest when she said she wisshed to it slone for a bit. Perhaps she would make some new friends, meet someone to show her the ropes on a higher floor. Regardless, she knew that it wouldn't be a great idea to work exclusively with one party or another. Now that Su had mentioned it, finding or starting a guild might be a good idea to do in the near future. Perhaps if there was someone out there, she could even ride on the coattails of another guild. Neo continued to sip aat her dirnk, letting the others get their distancce, until she eventually headed for the teleporters. She entered in a new location to go to, ready to continue along her journey whatever it may hold.

(OOC: @Sunova if you'll post the thread summary. I'll close it once that's up.)