[PP-F1] Business? Or Friendship? (Grimm)

This will have to do, Pick said, nodding his head as he posted on the global chat/board bulletin. If Pick was going to acquire wealth and donate to those with less material than himself, then he is going to have to make business deals and transactions, as well as relationships that will help him level up and acquire the skills necessary for him to succeed in the game. Eventually, he'll be famous for being able to gather materials and Col with ease. However, that was only part of his ultimate goal. He read his message once again, smiling proudly at the masterpiece that he had written before heading off to the bar that he had mentioned. He didn't expect anyone to come to him today, since it was still dark outside.

Dear all residents of Aincrad,

My name is Pick, and I'm planning on becoming the game's best material gatherer and treasure hunter anyone's ever seen. Of course, eventually, when I build up all my materials and Col, they will mean little to me. If anyone would like to make a business proposal and invest in this, you can either message me or find me in the biggest bar of Aincrad during night hours.

Pick would head to the bar today, since it was getting to night time, and even if no negotiators showed up today, he can still meet a few new people at the bar if that was possible. Pick nodded, going to a dark corner and changing into his suit before heading off and arriving at the bar. Entering in, he found himself a seat behind the counter in front of the shelves that held all the expensive alcohols and other types of drinks for players. There, he waited for a bartender to come serve him."

Spoiler

1475082262_PickInSuit.jpg.05459f592191550f4eb88a547fba060a.jpg

Pick's attire

@Grimm

Edited by Pick