[SP-F03] Bull Vs Rhino <<Search for the Hoya>>

It has been sometime after his last solo quest and Hazado saw it as the right moment to go for one again. After learning about a strong boss monster Hazado set out on floor three, he has been here many times before and walked around like he knew where to go, He looked at his Info he got about the quest he had, the twin level 10 Minotaur's awaiting on opposite entrances of the tomb, in some sort of maze. It was funny how he would fight one of the Mino's also seen as a bull and while he had a spear called Rhino's horn as his armor was also quite strong just as the skin of a rhino. A Minotaurs That would be a great time to test my skills again. he thought setting out a foot to the Maze where the tomb was located. It was not far away from his location only making it harder as it said to be a maze the only thing Hazado would try in the maze was hugging the right wall and you will come somewhere if you keep doing it. Hazado did a small look back over to his stats and armor and saw with his current set he would be taking out this beast in at least two or maybe more hits if the monster ends up hitting him as well.

He looked at his map seeing how far he had to walk to get to the boss he wanted to fight, It looked like he did not need to travel that far and was within a few minutes at the beginning of the maze. "So this is it, Well here we go," he said to himself taking a deep breath as he walks in, In one hand he had his spear and in the other, he kept close to the right wall of the maze.  Right here, and then over there Right as... Dead end, he thougt as he walks back. It was not the best way to go about this but at least he would not end up at the start again even if he did he knew then that it was not the entrance but just a complete dead end. He looked back as he sees his own footprints on the ground, Good Now I know where I have been and were I not have been, He thought as he keeps on walking making sure to check every corner in the maze if by any chance he would end up lost. He then started to think about how to handle it with the boss but came up with his normal plan on just attacking the monster In the hopes he beat it.

It was at least now ten more minutes inside the maze and he did not find the other side, however, he had a feeling he was getting closer to his goal as his heart started racing and was ready for combat. He was still walking around but he has come to close and heard the Mino on the other side of the wall right to him, So you are on the right, Well just you wait, he thought to move a bit faster than before. Not shortly after that he comes at a Right and takes it, as he looks around he can see the tomb right there, It was quite small for a tomb but it said to have two entrances so this must be one of them. It gave him a chance to look around and think about the place he was at as he looked to his left he could see One big ass Mino slowly making his way to him, " Hey there, you look angry," Hazado said getting his spear ready in both hands. It was time to fight and Hazado waited until the Boss was close so he could hit him without much trouble.

The monster took up more speed and got his weapon behind him as to make more momentum to attack his enemy that was Hazado, As the Hoya Minotaurs charged to Hazado, he charged as well to hit the Minotaurs aiming at his knee. Hazado barely hit his target and with and with that hit the Minotaurs falls to the ground as he charged. It was a lucky hit just because of the one extra ACC he got, he then turned around to see the total damage on the boss and sees that its health bar is just gone for a small part. "Okay, Bull time for you to stand up again and show your strength," he said as he turned around to face the Minotaurs again who was a bit struggling to get up, it was the after effect of Hazado's attack and as he saw how hard the monster was pushing its body he more he became full of rage. I think I just made it even angrier than it was before, he thought looking at the monster that was trying to get up, WAIT now is my chance to attack again why Am I taking so long, he thought as he looks at the Minotaurs struggling to get up.

Spoiler

RoleID 103789

BD: 5 [+1 ACC] 6 [hit]

MD: 1 [miss] [Stunned]

Hazado| HP 200/200 | EN 15/20 | DMG 4 | MIT 21 | ACC 1 | 

DMG 4  [x2 Twin Thrust] 8 DMG TOTAL [Stunned Hit]

Hoya Minotaurs| HP 37/45 | DMG 30 | Stun 

DMG 30

Hazado walked up to the beast still struggling on his knee to get up it looked pathetic how this big of a monster was taken down to its knee sp easy, but who cared he was just another monster in the way of what Hazado wanted. He charged his sword art and with one smooth movement he held his spear up and swung it across the beast as he got that momentum by his swing the Minotaurs lend back by the hit and took it at just without trouble. As the Minotaurs began to do an impression of something that sounded like a laugh and with one move hit Hazado in the side with the hand that was not holding his weapon. Hazado flew a bit into the hair as he landed on his feet sliding a bit as for the Minotaurs, as it let's out a roar of pain as red pixels come out of the hand he hit Hazado with. Nice the thorns are still a good choice here, I need to thank that blacksmith again I think. Hazado gets up looking at his Armor as there were small red pixels on his spikes on this left arm, it was from the Minotaurs and it did quite the damage as the Minotaurs came into the yellow zone.

Spoiler

RoleID 103795

BD: 8 [+1 ACC] 9 [hit]

MD: 9 [crit+1]

Hazado| HP 190/200 | EN 14/20 | DMG 4 | MIT 21 | ACC 1 | 

DMG 4  [x2 heft] 8 DMG TOTAL

Hoya Minotaurs| HP 11/45 | DMG 30 | Stun 

DMG 30 [+1] 31 [-21MIT] 10 Total DGM | THORN -18 HP 

Edited by Hazado

Hazado had learned from his last mistake and charged at the Boss instead of walking up to him, Hazado moved as quick as he could and readied his sword art once again to strike the monster without any trouble, with aiming for the chest again. holding the spear behind him and at the last moment slashing the minotaurs across the torso with the tip of his spear. As always to get this skill in with a good hit he had to stop right in front of his target and this time it left him open. The Minotaurs flinched but did not take much damage as it charged at Hazado with his head, He took the full blow and as the Minotaurs, Hazado got stuck between the tombs wall and the Minotaurs horns. But the Minotaurs let out a louder roar then before and pulled away from Hazado as a string of red pixels came out of his head, Not one second later he disappeared into Pixels popping up the Menu for its defeat. Hazado then fell to his knees and looked at the spot the Minotaurs was at just a second ago, "I just defeated a Bull," he looks at his spear and then turns to his back and gave in a laugh, "The Bull got slain by the Rhino," he said to the sky above him.

Spoiler

RoleID 103796

BD: 6 [+1 ACC] 7 [hit]

MD: 8 [crit+1]

Hazado| HP 181/200 | EN 13/20 | DMG 4 | MIT 21 | ACC 1 | 

DMG 4  [x2 heft] 8 DMG TOTAL

Hoya Minotaurs| HP 0/45 | DMG 30 | 

DMG 30 [-21MIT] 9 Total DMG | THORN -18 HP

Edited by Hazado

Hazado Looked at his health bar as it was not as low as he was thinking, Thank for My MIT I would not have survived, he thought, cleaning his chest. He then puts his spear on his back and walks around to see if there is anything of interest before going inside the tomb and get the item inside. there was quite a lot of damage around to see and as it looked like that it was not only from his battle with the boss as there were too many holes for just one battle. He questioned himself what happened to the people that came before him did they die or did they just win like him, who knew he would not find out even if he tried. Hazado then headed for the tomb entrance as there was a sign with 'beware Minotaurs' Hazado laughed a bit at the sigh as the monster he just defeated was already dead. looking back at the maze behind him he knew that he had to go back inside to get out again, or maybe there was an exit inside the tomb.

walking inside the tomb Hazado looked around to see if it was dark but of his luck, there were a lot of torches around to give light, He took one and walked deeper into the tomb. As he walked he could here roar from the road up ahead, Maybe it was the other Minotaurs on the other entrance, but at this point, he was not scared of the beast anymore and knew he could take it out without any trouble. He then walked in a big room as the light from the sun came from the top of the tomb shining into the room itself, It was not really that dark here and Hazado puts away the torch and walks to a pedestal in the back of the room. On top of the pedestal laid a pendant it looked quite nice and was really something special to keep around. Hazado picked up the pendant and looked around to see if anything spawned, but nothing happened. He then continued putting the item inside his inventory and started his way back at the entrance he came from. As he looks at the other exit behind him he hears again the roar of the other minotaurs, it seemed like someone was fighting it.

almost at the exit of the tomb, Hazado took his spear out just in case the monster respawned, as he then stepped out he saw nothing. He was lucky he had no need to fight it again because next time he would be not so lucky. Making his way to the exit of the maze it seemed like it was much easier to get out of a maze than to get inside the middle of one, Hazado just followed his footprints that got left and made his way to the exit. Once at the exit Hazado looked back and heard the roar of the minotaurs it seemed like it respawned as soon as Hazado got out of the maze. "seems Like I will be having some rest now," he said to himself walking back to the town he started in. It was not far but it would take some time to get there even if he started running. He looked at the map to see where he should rest a bit and came up with the idea to go to an inn get something to drink and maybe go to a pond or something with water.

Hazado looked around while following his path back to the town, It seemed like it was very calm even for a highly used path by players and NPC. It was okay though as Hazado did not like to talk to unknown people or even people in general. He could even come over as a total jerk if he talked to new people, But he was getting used to it being alone and making his way in this world. But the people he has met gave him great stress sometimes, especially the two girls who always ended up teasing him one way or the other. But the people who he met were also trusting him as he looks at his friend list going by some names as like Sunova, Pick and Arabelle. The guy was a good man and always wanted to help, It was in Hazado's blood to help the weak even if he was the weak himself. But he did not care about himself he cared more about others than himself, his order of things that were special is, on the first place friends and family, on the second place Hope and Joy, and on the last place was himself.

As he walked the path still going to the town for something to drink Hazado saw an NPC that was in need of something, He had a cart and it looked like he had a broken wheel or was stuck with it. Hazado walked up and looked at the wheel it seemed like it was stuck in the mud and Hazado gave the NPC a nod and walked over to the cart. With a simple push and the help of the NPC he got the wheel out of the mud, The NPC turned to Hazado "Thank you, Sir, you must be a great help for me here accept this as a small gift," he said holding a small bag. Hazado refused the gift and pushed the gift to the NPC's chest, " Keep, No need to Give it, I have my own," he said looking at the NPC. the Man smiled at Hazado "Thank you again, sir, if, by any chance you ever need help or transport just say so, I'm normally in that town over there," as he pointed at the town Hazado went to. Hazado nodded at the man and went on his way again almost to the town again.

Coming into the town was like some real peaceful trip again, a lot of players and NPC's walked around doing business trading and talking to one another. All the things that were going on were trade not really something special and all. Most of the things Hazado wanted to do was get some rest now and a drink there was an inn close by and Hazado went to the place It was quite calm here and Hazado looked around to see if there was any place with some water or a pond he could go to. Walking into the Inn Hazado took a spot at the table looking at the people around. even in the Inn, it was calm no shouting no loud talking but it was fine to him. He opened his menu and looked at his stats thing looked okay and by doing these types of quests he would be getting stronger and stronger.

As he then looks up the bartender is in front of him "Ah you finally looked up, Been some time sees I saw you here Hazado, what can I do for you today, Information, Food, Drink you say it," the bartender said. Hazado gave off a smile to him as he has been here before and talked to the bartender as well for some information and another thing. "Let's see, do a drink and a talk why we at it," Haz said putting the col on the counter. The bartender nodded and takes the col and gets a glass for Hazado to drink out. As the bartender is filling the glass Hazado looks around to see if anyone was interested to talk to but of no luck as he got his attention to the glass in front of him. "Here is your Drink Rhino, and let's see the talk, Well What have you been up to then?" the bartender said as he gives Hazado the drink. Hazado takes a sip of his drink " Well I just defeated the Hoya Minotaurs and got out without much pain, And I got an item quite interesting, It is a sort of gift for something special," he said looking at the bartender, the bartender nodded "That is the <Hoya of Minos> Its a gift for sure, and you should give it to someone special in your eyes," the bartender said as he takes his own glass and sips from it.

Hazado gave a small smile, to someone special, who knows who that would be, he thought as he takes his drink again, "Oh yeah heard anything about any interesting lower levered players," Hazado asked always wanted to get those players up and running and see were they get, "Let's see, the last one I gave you was Asakku Right, The girl who seemed to want to die, well from what I heard she had been hanging out with two other guys now one you know, Pick and the other was called Dustin, Let's see about Pick you know but Dustin is a bit of a paranoid boy." the bartender said, "Paranoid he, sound like he will find his own way soon enough, Pick has started a shop and I'm not sure is Asakku Is still trying to die, but she still hates me," Hazado said with a smile. the bartender snapped his finger "Oh wait, Both Pick and Dustin have been seeing hanging around with the same person, Long purple hair think she was a girl, I will try to find out the name for you if I can so not good luck finding her, Oh and speaking of girls I just saw you friend Sunova walk passed with a tall woman with blond hair, Frontliner. Think I heard them about the same quest you just did." he said looking at Hazado. Hazado only gave a bit of a smile, Good job Su, you are getting there, he thought, drinking his drink again.

"Let's see if I know anything interesting, Oh yeah speaking of things. Looks like the boss raid started and the hunt for a serial killer has started as well." the bartender said refiling Hazado's cub. It sounded interesting, yes but Hazado was too weak to take part in events like that even if he did want to, he still would be holding back everyone quite a lot. The boss raid was too high and he would root for the people in the Raid for the people he met hoping they would survive, and speaking of murder Hazado did not really care or did not even know who was in the hunt for the murderer. "So two deadly things are happening almost at the same time, No worry I'm still here doing nothing or getting stronger," he said with a chuckle. The Bartender nodded to Hazado and refiled his own cub as well. "You are one good source of Intel and getting jobs done for me, So this will be on me," the bartender said winking at him.

Hazado stood up and waved the bartender goodbye as he headed out to the Inn nearby where he was staying at. Once outside Hazado looked at the sun who was setting already knowing it would get good the next day Hazado headed to the inn he stayed at. It was not far but still a lot to walk for, Let's see, he thought as he opened his friend menu. There were not many names on it but still some. going into it name by name he started at the first one, Sunova, Now out hunting with some blond female player, Surely be save. Next is Arabelle, Nice girl but just like Su, she likes to tease me quite a lot. Next is Spangie, Don't know what happened to her can't contact her anymore so where would she be. mph Grimm, good guy From Germany so I respect him as he is from Europa as well, great guy to hang out with. And next is Pick all around excellent guy don't know what his deal is with the suit but okay. As he closed his menu again he stepped to the inn as it was right in front of him.

walking into the Inn he greeted the lady at the counter and walked up to his room, What a day, Wait I just realized The bartender called me Rhino,  Funny how a nickname gets stuck like that, he thought, falling onto his bed and looking at the ceiling. Hazado was a good way on to his goal to become stronger and clear the most quests alone not letting anyone else into danger, but it was hard as most people he knew wanted to adventure out as well and get to the pop. Deequipping his armor and spear he gives himself over to the bed and thinks about the thing that has happened so far And how his body would be at the same bed as he was in before because of the accident. Looking at his leg he saw the big scare and lets out a smile, Well If I even find the guy who sabotaged him boat into falling into an accident, I will make sure they would pay. He thought. It was something Hazado looked out too, to do in the real world even if he could not do anything from his bed, and the worst part was even more than the doctor said that he would not enable to walk for a long time maybe not even going to walk in real life made him just struggle a bit on his current situation. 

laying on his bed in the inn was okay, he would never think that this was going to be a real thing but still it was better then what he had before. THinking about the Nickname he was given by someone as 'The Rhino Tank' Or 'Rhino' for sort sounded quite interesting to himself. It was something he liked the name of as his spear already was named Rhino's horn and well he has been thinking about going with a small theme for his armor. A Rhino is a strong beast both in offense and in defense same as Hazado was at this point and having 'one Horn' spear it would fit him just perfect. Hazado looked at his stats and thought long about it what side he wanted to go to, the spear gave him a lot of choices to get both offense and defense but the shield he got from Pick, but he would need to use more Skill points to get there in the end.

Sitting upright again in the bed Hazado finds it hard to sleep at this point and walks over to the window and looks out into the town. some players are still walking around and doing their own stuff, It was very interesting to see that people still walked around even at this late at night. Hazado was not that kind of person to go outside in the dark, not at all he hated the dark and never wanted to be in it. He took a stole and looked outside to the stars, he did not do this before and it was the first time he would do this and look at the night sky. It was weird how this was the world he lived in now and how he would be once he got outside of the game. But he wanted to stay here for as long as he could as he did not really seem keen to go back home to his father and his school. And even if he would He still would be in a hospital because of his leg and even more so after he gets out of this game.

He then stands up again walking to the bed and hitting inside it, It was the best option to get some sleep now as it would be a great day for him tomorrow as he would start getting out there again and help people were ever he can. Not knowing how fast he would get to sleep he puts out the light of the room, It was okay now because he knew nothing really scared could happen while he was inside the inn, even so, nothing would ever happen to him as he was just not interesting to people to even get attention from anyone. Closing his eyes as he does now try to sleep, Thinking about his real life was nothing he wanted as his father was always busy with his job as a sergeant in the Japanese army. He shakes his head and tries to not think about it slowly losing himself to his sleep as he moves on to the next day in his life in this new world of his.

Edited by Hazado