[SP|F1] Killing it for loot

Dustin sits in the town of beginnings and looks around. My shop could use some materials. I hate gathering though, so maybe I'll go hunting. Dustin pulls out his friends list and scrolls through it. No one that likes me. Plus all four of them are busy. He grabs his sheathed sword, and walks to the town gate. Maybe I can just go killing stuff and picking up their loot. Or I could look for a treasure chest. Considering I have no col and need the combat experience, I could very possibly go out and take down the lowest level mobs. Killing them would be easy. Plus, I get to practice and I get to play with my baby.

Dustin takes a step or two out of town, looking around for a pack of boars or something. He sees a few small herds but continues to search in hopes of seeing bigger herds. I need a herd of at least four, I need to get better at fighting multiple enemies. Especially if I want to kill the PoS that killed my brother. Dustin clenches his fist and rushes towards a boar. This one will suffice.

Edited by Dustin

Dustin, having lunged forward, drops his foot. This spins his body around and he brings his sword down on the boar's side. The boar turns and charges at Dustin, slamming into his legs, launching him forward a meter or two. "Ow, that's the first time I've been hit in this game." He says, standing back up and checking his health bar. "There's absolutely no way I'm letting you get away with that." He says, stooping lower and stepping back with one foot. He locks eyes with the boar, "I'm having ham tonight. Or should I kill the others and make pot roast." His eyes turn red and he drops his arms standing straight up and looking at the boar. "I'll just kill you all." He laughs, smiling at the poor monster. Oh, crap. I've lost it again. Maybe I'll go read a book, or just make popcorn and watch. No point in trying to take back over. The other guy is here.

Combat:

ID- 103907

BD- 10 (+2 DMG)

Dustin attacks Boar

10 - 6 = 4 HP

MD- 6

Boar attacks Dustin

60 - 3 = 57 HP

Dustin: 57/60 HP | 5/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 Keen | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Boar: 4/10 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Dustin

Dustin turns his back to the boar and smiles, listening to the area around him. He hears the grass move under the boars feet and steps the the side. While doing this he slashes upward at the boar but had stepped to far to the right and missed entirely. "Guess I jumped too soon." He smiles at the boar and leans forward. Still getting used to this armor. I'll just take it off. He smiles and takes off his armor, in just his pants. "Now there's no way I'll lose. Unless I die in this little scuffle." He tosses his sword behind him. "I'll give you a fighting chance." He laughs, "You'd be wise to take it. Not many things get one." He says, watching the boar watch him. I still haven't had to run away before, but I have had to bide time. This time I won't do that. I'll just kill. kill kill kill. That's all I want to do. That's why I was born. He waits for the boar to charge and starts to grin. He looks at the boar over his shoulder and memorizes the distance between them. He then looks to the sword laying behind him. I'll have to be fast, since I'm jumping towards the charging monster to get my sword. Plus I have to turn and slash.

Combat:

ID- 103910

BD- 4

Dustin's attack misses

MD- 5

Boar's attack misses

Edited by Dustin

Dustin hears the boar charge and lunges back, grabbing his sword but miscalculating the boar's speed and has to jump to the side to avoid the attack. He rolls up to his feet and jumps back. Dustin's eyes change back to normal and he shakes his head. "Huh, my lucks run dry hasn't it? Well, good thing I'm back in charge." He says, putting his armor back on. "This stuff can be annoying, so I'm gonna kill you rather quickly. I hope you're okay with dying, cause I'm not." I'm sure as heck not dying to a boar, I'll just have to kill it. If not, I'll make a strategic retreat. Then come back and tear this thing to shreds. He says, sheathing his sword. "Absolutely no way am I losing to a pig like you. I'd lose to a hot chick, but definitely not you." He raises his blade, pushing the side of his body holding the sword back and stooping lower to the ground. "I'm ready when you are."

Combat:

ID- 103912

BD- 5

Dustin's attack misses

MD- 3

Boar's attack misses

Edited by Dustin

Dustin slashes at the ground, looking directly at the boar. "Go on ahead, cross that line. I'll kill you before you get over it." He says, taunting the boar. "Come on, don't be goin' and gettin' cold feet now. I just got here and you're scared? Man, I'm either really strong or you suck." He chuckles. The boar drags it's foot across the dirt and starts to charge. "I knew you couldn't resist it. Besides, my big ugly face is an easy target ain't it." He say, before jumping over the boar and landing behind it. "Guess i forgot to kill you. I'll do it next time. Maybe, I'll kill that there pup instead." He says, pointing to a boar pup a short distance away. This would be awkward if that pup isn't his. He sheathes his sword. "Well I'm easy pickins now, you gonna attack or not?" He asks, antagonizing a pig. Why the heck am I insulting a pig?

Combat:

ID- 103915

BD- 4

Dustin's attack misses

MD- 4

Boar's attack misses

Dustin: 57/60 HP | 5/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 Keen | 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA

Boar: 4/10 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Dustin

Dustin turns quickly, having been caught off guard by the boar's aggressive attack. He tries to dive out of the way, but gets caught in the leg by a tusk and launched a good two meters. "Oww. Guess I really do have to kill you now." He says as his eyes turn red. He stands up and runs towards the boar and slashes downward repeatedly. "You're gonna die tonight, you hear me? This is it for you. I'll kill you. You're dead. If not I'll just have to die." Dustin says, putting all of his weight behind one last swing, which the boar manages to dodge. There's no way he dodged all of that. I'll just have to go faster. Maybe I could take his head off. Or maybe I could take all of their heads off. Either way, I get a new hat. He grins maniacally.

Combat:

ID- 103925

BD- 2

Dustin's attack misses

MD- 8

Boar attacks Dustin

57 - 3 = 54 HP

Dustin: 54/60 HP | 5/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 0 Keen

Boar: 4/10 HP 

Edited by Dustin

Dustin maves towards the boar slowly and jumps up as high as he can, bringing his sword down faster than himself and slashing the boar right down the middle. Dustin looks through the monsters remains, finding a material and smiling. "I did it. Now to kill more. Actually, maybe I can do that later. I need to rest soon. That boar was an annoyance at best. All he did was drain my energy. I'll look for a chest later. Maybe then I can return home." Dustin looks around, following the curves of the land. I do need way more than one loot. I guess I could fight one more boar. Dustin draws his sword and moves forward. I should probably go for a chest. Probably far easier and a lot less work. Dustin sits down and recuperates after such a long fight. I definitely should look for a chest, I can't handle another fight, not that long of one anyways.

Combat:

ID- 103926

BD- 10 (+ 2 DMG)

Dustin attacks boar

4 - 6 = 0 HP

MD- 6

Boar attacks Dustin

Dustin: 54/60 HP | 5/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 0 Keen

Boar: 0/10 HP

Edited by Dustin

Dustin looks around, hoping to see a chest. There's got to be one around here. Hopefully a good one. Dustin moves further from the town of beginnings and closer to the forest. He searches left and right, looking for the metallic gleam on a wooden finish. He pans his eyes across one last field before giving up and runs forward. I did it! I found a treasure chest. Hopefully then I can get some good loot. Dang it's locked. Dustin looks around for the key and tries to feel around on the ground. "There's got to be a secret way to open it. Loot that can't be gotten makes any game dumb. Maybe theres a password. Shazam! Kablooey! Kablammo?" He says, still entirely lost on how to open the chest. I thought they were fake, I guess not. Maybe a player hid these. Then again, maybe kayaba isn't so bad after all. Nah, he's still mega evil.

ID- 103927

LD- 16

Edited by Dustin

Dustin reaches out to touch the chest and see if it will open then. Suddenly the chest opens and attacks his hand. "Oh f*ck me, It's a mimic. I was so happy." Dustin leaps back looking at his red wrist. How is this fair. First i lose most of my friends, then I get tricked into almost being happy. Now this? I literally have been good all of my life. Dustin draws his sword and moves back, avoiding the little wooden box. Now I remember why I don't look for chests. Dustin ducks under the chest as it leaps towards him, spinning around, never breaking concentration. "It's important to me that you die here soon. I'd rather it be you than me and those are the only two options we have." He leans back, moving out of the way of the rabid cube. "If one of those teeth gets me, you're gonna die so fast. Also, you better drop something good or I'll just leave the loot." 

ID- 103928

LD- 2

Mimic spawns attack attacks Dustin

Dustin: 45/60 HP | 6/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 0 Keen

Mimic: 30/30 HP | 9 DMG

Edited by Dustin

Dustin turns towards the box and stops smiling. "This was fun, but I have places to be!" Dustin swings his sword across, slamming it directly into the side of the box. That was definitely fun. Oh crap. It's not dead. Dustin jumps back, trying to dodge, but the mimic latched onto his arm. Dustin shakes his arm until the mimic flies off of it and a few feet away. Dustin steps forward, preparing for another attack, but the mimic leaps backwards, making the judgement a bit more difficult for Dustin. "This monster is so hard to read. And I thought players were bad, at least they always had some warning before their attacks." Dustin jumps forwards, trying to decrease the distance between him and the mimic, for close combat was his forte. "This is proving to be difficult, especially because you keep running away!" Dustin leaps forward again, this time half the distance as before.

Combat:

ID- 103929

BD- 9 (+1 DMG)

Dustin attacks mimic

10 - 5 = 5 HP

MD- 10 (+2 DMG)

Mimic attacks Dustin

51 - 5 = 46 HP

Dustin: 46/60 HP | 5/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 0 Keen

Mimic: 5/10 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Dustin

Dustin runs forward and slashes horizontally, attacking at the stupid block. "I'm gonna kill you you stupid son of a b*tch." He misses, but the block attacks at him. Dustin dives to the left to create some distance. I learned to fight with a sword by hunting with one. This is how I'll kill Kayaba. This is how I'll kill that f*cker that killed Kadin. This is how I'll clear the game. Dustin runs a few feet away from the cube and turns quickly. "This blade is how I'll kill all the monsters of this world. I am a knight, I was born to kill monsters. This is my blade. She was forged to cut anything in her way. You, are in her way." he rushes forward, slashing vertically this time and backing away. He repeats this until he takes a few steps back and catches his breath. You're dead sunshine. I'll kill you here soon. "No square will stand up to me. I will kill all the mimics for what you've done."

ID- 103930

BD- 4

Dustin's attack misses

MD- 3

Mimic's attack misses

Dustin: 34/60 HP | 5/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 MIT | 0 EVA | 0 Keen

Mimic: 25/30 HP | 9 DMG

Edited by Dustin

Dustin looks at the mimic and licks his lips. "It's over, I wan't your loot. I want you DEAD!" He says, rushing in and slashing downwards at the monster, and slashing back up diagonally. He watches as the mimic falls on the other side of him, You better drop stuff, I'll kill everything in sight if you don't. That includes any players, which I know, you don't care with you being a monster and all, but I think that you like to kill players. If they're all dead, what will you do? I'm talking to you Kayaba. I know you're watching. I don't like to watch someone else play with my toys, why would you? He looks over and sees the monster, Thank you Kayaba. I wish you a good life, full of torture and pain. Pain is the only feeling worthy of monsters like us.

ID- 103944

BD- 6

Dustin uses Rage Spike on Mimic

4 Base DMG x 2 = 8

MD- 4

Mimic attack misses

25 - 8 = 17 HP

Dustin: 34/60 HP | 1/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 0 MIT | 0 Keen

Mimic: 17/30 HP | 9 DMG

Edited by Dustin

Dustin dashes forward, slashing downward at the mimic, but the mimic bites his leg. Having done damage but taken a lot of damage, Dustin backs up. He focuses on the monster in front of him. There's no way I'm losing to a glorified box with teeth. I didn't even lose to those murderers and I destroyed those boars. This combat is incredibly draining too. I need to get a better plan before I get killed out here. I'm in the yellow, but I can still kill this stupid mimic. I do believe the I'll kill this and get some loot. Dustin thinks of strategies and follows every strategy in his head, looking for the one with the least room for error. He sees one and closes his eyes, picturing the battle in his mind. Feeling the shift in the wind. "You're mince meat." He says, looking at the mimic.

ID: 104746

BD: 7

Dustin attacks mimic

17 - 4 = 13

MD: 10

Mimic gets a crit on Dustin

34 - 11= 23

Dustin: 23/60 HP | 1/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 0 MIT | 0 Keen

Mimic: 13/30 HP | 9 DMG

Edited by Dustin
  • 2 weeks later...

Dustin walks forward slowly. Just like Dustin had predicted, once in range the mimic jumped at him. "That's the thing about algorithms, the more their used, the easier they are to beat." He says, ducking under the mimic's attack and stabbing backwards. The mimic catches the end of his blade and falls down. Dustin turns and smiles. Like I said, after a while, fighting in this game becomes easy. I have the next few moves down in my head, all I need to do is execute them just right.  He jumps away, as that was part of his plan. "You appear to rely solely on close range attacks and that tends to be my area of expertise." Dustin spins quickly and readies his sword, with both arms down to his side he angles the blade like a bowstring for his arched back. This is the stance I used to kill bears. Never failed me before.

ID: 104748

BD: 8

Dustin attacks mimic

13 - 4 = 9

MD: 3

Mimic's attack misses

Dustin: 23/60 HP | 1/6 EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | 0 MIT | 0 Keen

Mimic: 9/30 HP | 9 DMG

Edited by Dustin