[SP-F4]«Earning a Living» Life by the Needle & Thread(Comp)

Grim had just got done with his friends shop on floor 4, he loved the cold so he thought he would stay on floor 4. As Grim was walking around the town, he noticed an NPC shouting, "Come ere, come all." "See our selection of clothing and crafting equipment." This caught Grims attention, he decided to walk over to the stall and saw many fine selections of clothings, the NPC looked at Grim looking at the selection, "I take ye a tailor then, you 'ave the look about you son." Grim looked up at the NPC, he was an older man, about the age of 65, from way the old mans face had quite a few wrinkles in it, and how his hair was whiting out in certain areas. "Actually yes, I was hoping to start my tailoring profession today, by chance any good ways of getting what I need?" Grim asked the NPC. The NPC noded, and a quest poped up, its contents showed that he was to slay two Dire Wolfs, and five Frenzied Boars on floor one. the reward was a tailors sewing kit, and five random materials. Grim accepted the quest, and the NPC smiled at him, "Good luck out their son, you'll need it." As Grim heads toward the teleportation gate he gets a feeling that this is gonna be great as he yells "teleport Town of Beginnings".

When Grim got to Floor one he began to look around, we walked around the area to find his two Dire Wolfs, and three Frenzied Boars, as Grim walked around for the beast, he climbs up a hillside hoping to find what he is looking for. Grim gets over the hill and see two Dire Wolfs. "Hmmm... that was quick, I found the first part of my quest>" Grim waits to see if they saw him. He hoped that he would get a easy pay-day, and if not then oh well at least he tried, all he wanted were some bones or possibly skulls for his mask.

Grims Hp: 15/15

-on combat dice-

1-4: See's two Dire Wolfs

5-6: See's three Frenzied Boars

7-8: See's both Dire Wolfs and Frenzied Boars

9-10: See's nothing

Grim hids at the top of the hill waiting to see if the wolfs saw him, drawing his weapon, to be sure he isn't caught off guard. His blade makes a shimmering sound as it's being un sheathed. The wolf see Grim and charge at him, there so fast that they're already at Grims location, Grim readies for their attacks. Thinking to himself, "This is not my lucky day ay all."reading for the wolfs to strike him he yells, "I won't go down easy you muts."

Grims HP:15/15

1-4: Grim is spotted(wolfs get to move first.)

5-6:Grim isn't spotted(Grim charges gettin fist attack.)

7-8:Grim is spotted(Wolfs run away)

9-10Grim isn't spotted(Grim makes for a sneak attack)

Grim is about to be attacked by two Dire Wolfs, Grim had no idea they were this fast. He fought wolfs in many other MMORPG's before and regular RPG's to, and he is usually fighting with friends, so he had back up but this... this is completely different to him. Grim readies for their attack hoping to get an advantage on them. "Thank the gods they miss." thought Grim. "I hope my luck is better next time." "Because if not, then im not gonna last long here."

Grims HP: 15/15

1-4: One Wolf misses

5-6: Both Wolfs hit

7-8: One Wolf hits two the other misses

9-10 : Both Wolfs miss

Grim readied his blade and proceeded to kill one or both the Dire Wolfs, Grim hits "Critical" as he slices his blade through the first wolf, watching it die with a whinning cry. Then Grim turns his attention to the other one and runs his blade through it, using the momentum to carry his blade through the Dire Wolf, killing it. "Well that could have gone better than I expected." Said Grim to himself, realizing it just now, "Talking to ones self was the first sign of insainty." Grim thought. "Well theres nothing left here for me now, guess I'll continue onward then." As Grim turned to move ahead into the distance.

-on combat roll-

1-3: Miss all Wolfs

4-6: Kill one Wolf

7-10: Kill two Wolfs

-on loot dice-

One pelt- 1-5

Two pelts- 6-10

One pelt and a skull- 11-15

No pelts and two skulls- 15-20

Grim then noticed a little icon on his HUD, as he opens it he looks at the info he is seeing, then realizes he obtained materials, as he jumps for joy, he just obtained materials for the first time in this game, he saw he obtained a <> and a <>. Rememebering that he promised Trinoko that he would bring forth a skull for him to make a mask out of. Grim then walks further even more and come across a area Grim sees... one Boar all alone. He is thrilled about this. "Well, well, well, what do we got here, a little piggy all alone, I'm gonna enjoy this very much." As Grim then dashes toward the Boar, hoping to kill it.

1-4: One Boar

5-6: Two Boars

7-8: Three Boars

9-10 : Nothing

Grim obtained two items: <> & <>

Grim begins to walk toward the Boar hoping to kill it before it saw him, He charges at it with full speed, blade pointed right at it... Grim misses the Boar entirely, and lands on his face. "Ow, ok now thats it!!!" "That hurts you little ublyudok(bastard), now im pissed get ready to die!!" The Boar squeels at Grim and charges at him. "Oh, I see, so you wanna play rough huh, well im much abliged then to do so, gotta love when they choose the hard way." Grim waits and see's what happens as the Boar charges at him.

1-4: Kills one Boar

5-6: Missed and takes one hit point of damage

7-8: Misses and takes two points of damage

9-10 : Misses eintirely

Grim sees the Boar coming at him, and trys to blocks with his blade... Boar hits Grim legs knocking him to one knee, causiing one damage to him. "Gah, ok now that does it, your going down svin'ya(pig), I'm not going down without a fight." "Prepare to die." Grim hopes that he can kill it before it decides to run away, as he rises from the ground and prepares for his next move.

Grims HP: 14/15

-on combat dice-

1-4: Boar hits

5-6: Blocks Boars attack

7-8: Block Boars attack and counter attacks(Loot dice)

9-10 : Dodges Boars attack

-on loot dice-

1-5 Lets Boar get close then blocks allowng to kick it off the ground killing it in the air(No material drop)

6-10 Lets Boar run pass Grim, killing Boar afterward from behind(No material drop)

11-15 Lets Boar get close, blocks and trips it knocking it to the ground then kills it by stabbing it in various vital points(One skull and tusk)

16-20 Lets Boar run pass, by dashing to Grim right, killing it from behind(One skull, a tusk, and pelt)

Grim has lost one point of health, Grim had seen the gauge go down slightly, now he was fusterated, he clentches his blade tighter and charges at the Boar... Grim kills the Boar hearing it squeel then dissapers. Grim blew out a breathe of aur, he'd hated fighting Boars in other games, because most of the time they ran away from a fight, Grim saw his HUD icon have a very familiar icon appear there again, he smiled and opneded it to see his loot. Grim obtained <>, and <> "Oooo, another skull, well I might just have to hunt here more offtend." Grim says as he closes the menu, "Now, where to next I wonder?" Talking too himself again.

Grims HP: 14-15

-combat dice-

1-5: Missed Boar

6-10: Killing Boar(Possible loot)

-loot dice-

1-5: nothing

6-10: Boars Pelt

10-15: Boars Tusk

16-20; Boars skull and pelt.

Grim obtains two items: <>, & <>

Items in total:4

<>

<>

<>

<>

As Grim turns around he begins to start walking to see what else he can find. "Hmmm... what is out here that I can kill?" "Grim does alot of talking to himself" he thinks, "And in third person to." "Hahaha" Grim walks for about five minutes to find a small group of enemies in the distance, with blade in hand, Grim run towards the enemies... Grim sees two Boars running for dear life, and one wolf chasing them, while the remaining Wolf turns to Grim and run, "Like hell your getting away." As Grim dashes after the fleeing enemy.

-on combat dice-

1-4: Three Boars and one Wolf(Loot or Crafting dice: which ever is highest)

5-6: Two Boars and two Wolfs(Loot or Crafting dice: which ever is highest)

7-8: Three Boars and one Wolf(Loot or Crafting dice: which ever is highest)

9-10: Two Boars and two Wolfs(Loot or Crafting dice: which ever is highest)

-on crafting dice-

1-2: Two Boars and Wolf fight to death

3-4: Two Boars and two Wolfs fight to the death

5-6: Three Boars run, Wolf notice Grim and turns to him

7-10: Two Boars run, one Wolf runs after Boars, other notices Grim and turns to him

11-12: All enemies turn to Grim.(Three Boars and one Wolf)

-on looting roll(same rule applies)-

1-5: Two Boars and Wolf fight to death

6-10: Two Boars and two Wolfs fight to the death(No material drops)

11-13: Three Boars attack, one Boar dies Wolf dies, remaing Boars notice Grim and turns to him(Possble material drop)

14-16 Two Boars run, one Wolf runs after Boars, other notices Grim and turns to him and runs(Possible material drop)

17-20: All enemies turn to Grim.(Two Boars and two Wolfs)(Possible material drop)

Grim chases after the fleeing Wolf, Grim is determined to get this one dead... the Wolf suddenly jumps and faces Grim, teeth snarling and jaws snapping. This one was determined to fight, so what every time Grim had , he'd better use it before he would miss his chance. "You, wanna fight love?" "Well come and get me you mangy mut."

1-5: Wolf turns and fights

6-10: Grim kills Wolf(Possible loot)

-loot dice-

1-5- One Wolf fang

6-10 One pelt and fang

11-15 One skull and pelt

16-20 One skull, pelt, and fang

Grim readies for the wolf to strike him, as soon as it would he would try to get it airborn, for grm saw in the distances a rocky cliff side. "Hmmm.. maybe I kick it down that cliff." he thought to himself all of a sudden three other wolfs appear out of no where. "Syn ... akh der'mo(Son of... ah crap)." Grim Decides to run for it. "Cherta s dva ya sobirayus' umeret', kak eto.(Like hell i'm going to die like this.)" Grim yells in russian, as he runs for dear life.

-on combat dice-

1-4: Wolf howls calling more wolfs to his add(Crafting dice will judge)

5-6: Wolf hits Grim

7-8: Kills Wolf(Possible loot)

9-10 Wolf run away off cliff side(Suicide-no loot)

-on crafting dice-

1-2: No wolfs appear

3-7: One wolf appers

8-12: Three wolfs appear

-on loot dice-

6-10: Wolf fur tuff

11-15: Wolf pelt

16-20: Wolf skull and bone

Grim is trying to run away to get more space so he can fight, and he know the wolfs are on his tail, and knows they might attack him... Grim has one wolf on him he decides to stop and attack it,"Ideal'no podkhodit , eto moy schastlivyy den'(Perfect, this is my lucky day.)" he swings his blade and kills the wolf by dashing to his left and using the wolfs momentum to drag gis blade alongs its side. Grim obtains <> <> and <> "Heh, more materials, this is a good hall here then." "Well time to move on then, i guess." As Grim starts walking on to whatever he finds.

-on combat dice-

1-4: Grim has no wolf following him

4-6: Grim has one wolf following him(crafting dice and looting dice-rule still applies)

7-8: Grim has two wolfs following him(crafting dice and looting dice-rule still applies)

9-10 Grim has three wolfs following him(crafting dice and looting dice-rule still applies)

-on crafting dice-

1-2: wolf misses Grim kills wolf

3-7: Grim blocks

8-12: Wolf hit critial causing three points of damage

-on looting roll(same rule applies)-

6-10: Tuff of Fur

11-15: Large fur pelt

16-20: Wolf skull, bone, and large fur pelt

Grim obtains three items: <> <> and <>

Total items: 7

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

Grim still had to kill two Boars left before he could get the gear he needed, so Grim goes out in the plains to find more enemies. As Grim is walking through out the plains he comes across a large field holding... nothing absolutely nothing, "Well that was a bust, thers nothing here, well bloody brilliant, now what." As Grim looks around he desides to head back toward the town gate, maybe he can pick off a few Boars on the way there. "Well I hope I have better luck there than I did here, I guess spawns can't be predicted so easily in SAO."

-on combat dice-

1-2: Three Boars(Crafting dice will judge enemies)

3-4: Four Boars(Crafting dice will judge enemies)

5-6: One Boar(Crafting dice will judge enemies)

7-8: Five Boars(Crafting dice will judge enemies)

9-10: Nothing

-on crafting dice-

1-4: Ordinary boars

5-6: Freinzied Boars

6-8: One Alpha, rest are ordinary

8-12: One Alpha, one mother, rest piglets

As Grim was heading back to town he had to sstop and rest, he decided to lay down and rest. There was a large Oak tree near by, it stood about 20 feet high and its branches stood about 10 feet in diameter, sitting in under this Oak tree made him remember the good times he had with his family. He remembers that his grandfather use to take him to fields like this and they would train for hours. He also remebered how his family would go for picknicks and Grim would always talk to everyone in the different languages he learned, his mother and grandfather in Japanese, his father, and brothers in German, and Russian, and talked to his sisters in French, all his family knew how to speak english but they always loved doing this. And as Grim remebers this memory of his life before coming to this world he begins to cry, because of what his youngest sister always did on trips like this. She use to sing her favorite childs song "Alouette" when ever she singed it, he and his eldest would sing with her, Grim begins to sing it. "Alouette, gentille Alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai, Je te plumerai la tête (Je te plumerai la tête), Et la tête (Et la tête)..." but stopped, he just couldn't finish the song as tears rolled down his face, "Will I ever get out and see my family again?", he thinks to himself, ss he sat there he was within the gates line of view, when he saw it... a group of Boar, as soon as Grim saw this, he stood straight and began to wlak towars them.He approached them, with blade drawn.

-on combat dice-

1-2: Three Boars(Possible loot dice)(Crafting dice will judge enemies)

3-4: Four Boars(Possible loot dice)(Crafting dice will judge enemies)

5-6: One Boar(Possible loot dice)(Crafting dice will judge enemies)

7-8: Five Boars(Possible loot dice)(Crafting dice will judge enemies)

9-10: Nothing

-on crafting dice-

1-4: Ordinary boars

5-6: Freinzied Boars

6-8: One Alpha, rest are ordinary

8-12: One Alpha, one mother, rest piglets

Grim drew near the group of Boars, hoping this time he would be successful in a sneak attack as Grim crouched behind a rock and looked at the group of pigs, he held his blade very tightly, "Ok, I got to clear my mind of any distractions." "Ok, I'm ready.". As Grim cleared his mind he begins his attack... Grim charges forth, running down two Boars by slashing the first one in half, and then the next one he kicked into the air slicing it down the belly toward the head. slashing them down he watches them die sqeeling and dematerialize. But then looks up and sees he has one more to kill. "Belle maintenant je viens de vous maintenant.(Lovely now I just have you now.)" He readies himself for his final match.

-on combat dice-

1-2: The three boars notice Grim and charge at himi(Possible loot dice)(Crafting dice will judge)

3-4: No Boar sees Grim, and he charges killing two. other notices Grim. (Possible loot dice)

5-6: Two Boars see Grim and charge(Possible loot dice)(Crafting dice will judge)

7-8: One Boar notices Grim and charges (Possible loot dice)(Crafting dice will judge)

9-10: Nothing happens

-on crafting dice-

1-4: Grim takes 0 point of damage per enemy

5-6: Grim takes 1 point of damage per enemy

6-8: Grim takes 2 points of damage per enemy

8-12: Grim takes 3 points of damage per enemy

-on loot dice-

1-5: Boars pelt (per enemy slain)

6-10: Boars tusk and ribcage (per enemy slain)

11-15: Boars skull (per enemy slain)

16-20: Boars ribcage, pelt, bone (per enemy slain)

Grim gains four items: <>(x2) and <>(x2)

Total items:9

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>(x2)

<>(x2)

Grim readies himself for the Boar to attck him. He sees it rear at him then charge with its tusk ready to kill, gets ready for the attack, trying to plan out what to do... Grim blocked the Boars with his one-hand curved blade, perfectly, "Now I'm going to kill you and then head to an NPC's shop to get my stuff crafted, with you and your buddies remains." he says, as he begin his next attack.

Grimx HP: 14/15

-on combat dice-

1-5: Boar hits(Looting dice will judge)

6-10: Boar missed(Crafting dice will judge)

-on crafting dice-

1-6: Boar is knocked into the air and slashed and killed

7-12: Boar is kicked down by Grim and stabbed in various vital points

-on looting dice-

1-5: Boar infflicts 0 points damage to Grim

6-10: Boar infflicts 1 point of damage to Grim

11-15: Boar infflicts 2 points of damage to Grim

16-20: Boar infflicts 3 points of damage to Grim

Grim then did his next attack on the Boar, he wasn't about to let this thing beat him. so with confindence, he begins charging forward towards the Boar, and at tht same time the boar did too... Grim was knocked down and thrown a few feet away, he took three points of damage. Anger filled his eyes and souls "GAAAHHHH!!!!" "Your not gonna beat me you dumb beast." Grim was finally past the point of no return. He charged at the Boar one more time.

Grim HP: 11/15

-on combat dice-

1-5: Boar hits(Looting dice will judge)

6-10: Boar missed(Crafting dice will judge)

-on crafting dice-

1-6: Boar is knocked into the air and slashed and killed

-on looting dice-

1-5: Boar infflicts 0 points damage to Grim

6-10: Boar infflicts 1 point of damage to Grim

11-15: Boar infflicts 2 points of damage to Grim

16-20: Boar infflicts 3 points of damage to Grim

With all of Grims might and anger built into one final attack, he jumped and was going to dive unti his enemy and slay it... Grim had finally Killed the Boar, he had knocked the Boar into the air, by hitting the head with his foot, causing it to stop and flip straight in front of Grim. then slicing it in two, by slashing vertically. "Well, that went worse than I expected, well I guess I can't be as good in the begging, oh well." "Guess I should see what materials I got this time, I hope there good." Grim gained a new materials <> "A wha... a spinal cord... ok maybe I can get somethong out of this, guess i can get this applied to piece of clothing and make it apart of it." Grim thought about it, "Actually, that might actuallt look cool, ehh, I'll wait and see what I get, guess I should head home?" As Grim yawned, he strectched his arms and decied to walk home.

Grimx HP: 11/15

-on combat dice-

1-5: Boar missed(Crafting dice will judge)(possible loot dice)

6-10: Boar hits(Looting dice will judge)

-on crafting dice-

1-6: Boar is knocked into the air slashing it and killing it

-on looting dice-

1-5: Boar infflicts 0 points damage to Grim(Boars Tusk)

6-10: Boar infflicts 1 point of damage to Grim(Boars Spinal Cord)

11-15: Boar infflicts 2 points of damage to Grim(Boars Skull)

16-20: Boar infflicts 3 points of damage to Grim(Boars Spinal Cord, Ribcage)

Grim gains one item: <>

Total items:10

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>(x2)

<>(x2)

<>

Grim got a notification that he got the Taiilors beginner equipment, which consists of a needle, thumb guards, thread and various other items a tailor needs. As Grim head back up to Floor 4 he looked back on this day and fell better about himself, because he did something on his own. Yelling "teleport, Floor 4." He then entered the floor, looking for the taverm. he finds it and orders a room, as grim walks ti his room, and enters, he looks at his lits of newly found mats. "Wow, Trinoko and Ichiro are gonna go nuts when they hear this." As Grim finally fell asleep in hid bed.