[SP-F4]«Earning a Living» Life by the Needle & Thread(Comp)

As Grim woke up from his sleep, it was morning on floor 4, but very cloudy, Grims left knee had started bothering him, "Hmmm. a strom must be passing in." Grim thought, as dark clouds were visiblle in the distance, he exited the tavern and headed of to the square of the town, and saw a shop in the distance. As Grim approched the shop, he saw the very same NPC inside the shop, he thought, "Hmmm. this should be helpfull." As Grim entered the shop, the NPC greets him, "Why hello there son, how can ye help you?"/color] Grim looked confused for a second, thinking he porbably don't remember me then, 'Uh, yes I have a list of materials I would like made into clothing or better yet armor for me." The NPC nods and says, Well son, what you hope on making, because I can't craft you anything out of thin air, hahaha." An NPC with a sense of humor, Grim liked this one. "Very well here are the items." Grim pulls out the items and places them on the counter.

As Grim sets the items on the counter he hears this, "So how'd yer hunt go son, you got them items?" With a surprised looked, "Went very well in fact."The NPC nods, "So what'll it be then?" Grim knew what he wanted, "Well since I got my Tailor items and I got the materials, I would like you to teach me how to become a Tailor." The NPC nods then brings Grim into the back. "Ok boy, look closely now, cus I'm going to show you only once now."

Grim watched as the NPC took out his Tailor equipment, first he pulled a thread through the needles opening at the end. He took the materials over to a pelter, "You gotta put the pelts on this ere ole' pelter in order to turn them into leather." Takes out a knife and taps the pelt, turning it into leather, removes it from the rack and walks over to the stool and then put on a pair of gloves, then applied a thumb-guard, and then began to drive the needle into the material, only once did he actuallt need to do this, cus when he pulled it out the leather became a leather vest. "Now you try it, ain't gonna be hard if you'd benn payin attention." Grim took the pelt over to the pelter and did the exact same process the old man did, then walked over to the stool and took out his needle, thread, gloves, and thumb-guard. Grim successfully created a leather vest out of the materials he got. "Good work, mighty fine vest ye got there, well thats about the all there is to it." "You can now go and make your own clothing now, and leather armor to be frank as well."

As Grim walked out of the that NPC's shop, wasting all the materials, he obtained in the fields, he looks up at the sky and says, "Mom, look at me now, im becoming just like you, the son who you wanted to design and fabricate clothes with, well I'm not gonna pass this opertunity up, I'm going to be one hell of a Tailor, you'll see."

As Grim walks away from the shop waving to the old NPC, "Good luck out there son, you'll need it." Grim smiles and says, "Yeah I'll need all the luck I can get if I want to survive." Laughing to himself he walks into the plaza and sits on the fountain, and lays down, then goes to sleep, dreaming about all the clothing and leather armor he will make. But first he needs to open a shop, "Think I'll call it "The Reapers Cloak." Sleeply as Grim closes his eyes and falls asleep.