[F05- PP] Blood and Sand «Blood in the Sand» w/ Mars & Pinball

Pinball was barely listening as he trudged through the sand. He only hummed louder, but he couldn't make his voice loud enough to drown out Mars' words and the sense they made. He glanced over to Cosi. If he was as low-leveled as he expected, Pinball could lay him out in a single attack. That wasn't good. Despite his stubborn refusal to use a proper weapon nowadays, Pinball didn't want anybody to die because of him. "Yeah, I use a spear," he grumbled, swiping his inventory open, and as Mars spoke, he cut in, "yeah, yeah, yeah! Fine! Okay!" And in a flash of light, Pinball equipped what has to have been the most ridiculous thing he'd done all day; because in his hands, Pinball held a really long stick. It was crooked and too natural looking to be considered a proper weapon. Pinball had used it as a walking stick during his time in the wilderness. Instead of a point, the stick parted into two seperate, smaller branches, both snapped off. A small leaf hung from one of the sides, though it quickly flew off as Pinball twirled the floppy, poorly balanced branch over his head. He shoved it in the dirt with a thump, stretched, and yanked it back out. "Happy?" His voice still a grumpy mumble, Pinball marched forward. 

**Equipped: Long Stick <<Vanity 2H-AS>> 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wow," Cosi gives a low whistle, " That's pretty high. You're more than twice my level. I'm only level ten." Cosi grins sheepishly because if Mars is that strong, Pinball must be in the forties or even fifties. As Pinball equips his "spear" Cosi is about to say something when a subsonic rumble sounds throughout the desert. "What was th-" Before Cosi can even finish the question the sand beneath the trio's feet explodes as something massive breaches the surface of the dunes. Sand and chunks of earth fly into the air as a titanic creature lunges out of the sand, throwing all players skyward. Its the sand shark. The beast is a mottled tan and brown with a grey underbelly. It has a massive mouth with rows of razor sharp shark teeth, and its jet black eyes, devoid of emotion, glare at the players. As Cosi soars through the air, tucking and pulling out his shield, he catches a glimpse of another feature. In addition to fins and a tail the shark has insect like legs lining its underbelly, probably to help swim through the sand. Cosi lands hard, trying to tuck and roll, and quickly gets back to his feet. That's when he sees something not too far away. Humps or coils surfacing out of the sand. Another sand wurm. "Guys we've got more company!" Cosi rushes the mini boss, before it completes its dive and disappears beneath the sand. He gets three good slashes in next to its gills. Off to his right he glimpses the worm surface and attack. I hope Mars and Pinball are alright. 

Spoiler

Combat- Snake Bite

[H:2/0] Cosi- Hp: 200/200- EN: 17/20- DMG: 4- ACC: 1- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ID# 105492- BD: 10- Crit - result: 4+2 maj crit * 3 sword art= 18 damage

[H:0/0] Mars: HP: 540/540     ENG: 54/54    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
[H:0/0] Pinball: 696/820 HP | 82/82 EN | 3 ACC | 7 DMG

Sand Shark- Hp: 103/125- DMG: 50- ID# 105492- MD: 5- miss

Sand Worm- Hp: 420/420- DMG: 123- ID# 105494- MD: 9- hit result: 123+1= 124 damage

@Mars

Edited by Cosi

He look Cosi and just gives a nod of his head when he brings up the topic of how much of a high level that Mars is since it is true that he is a high level compared to T1's, but that quickly changes since T1's also can level up faster then he himself could hope to do so. He looks towards Pinball with a silent accusing glance knowing that the stick isn't the spear that Mars was talking about him actually utilizing for the safety of others. Knowing very well that it is just a weapon that can get close enough to be called a spear that any person could use. He then hears the warning and jumps backwards as the worm would attack and hit Pinball for a decent amount of damage seemingly. He would activate his sword art and rush towards the worm to punch it as hard as he could before it disappeared underneath the ground which worked as he focused solely upon the worm like creature as he charges forward and punches its very backside just barely being able to hit it before it could burrow underground. Why are you treating this like a joke? I know your cat gives you damage to basically have no draw back but you know as much as i that you have a ice spear in your gear.

#105496  BD:2+3+1 concentration=6  14+2 charge damage=16x15=210 DMG

[H:2/0] Cosi- Hp: 200/200- EN: 20/20- DMG: 4- ACC: 1- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ID# 105492- BD: 10- Crit - result: 4+2 maj crit * 3 sword art= 18 damage

[H:0/0] Mars: HP: 540/540     ENG: 52/54    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
[H:0/0] Pinball: 696/820 HP | 82/82 EN | 3 ACC | 7 DMG

Sand Shark- Hp: 103/125- DMG: 50-

Sand Worm- Hp: 210/420- DMG: 123-

Edited by Mars

THUWMP! Pinball was knocked backwards in an explosion of sand as something rammed into his gut, knocking the wind out of him. He gasped, rolling backwards, but still clutching the stick to his chest tightly. He punched the sand. Mars wouldn't stop pestering him about his use of the stick, and now this? Pinball was starting to get grumpy. Cursing rapidly under short breaths, he gestured for Zomekko to fuse with his weapon. "Alright, Zomekko," he grumbled, "you know I haven't done this in forever, so bear with me." As shadows enveloped his weapon like flowing water, Pinball stood, glaring at the sand worm. This thing was dangerous, and it was here because of him. Mars' punched knocked it down low, and Pinball would probably have been able to lay it out then and there. But even then, there was something in him that was holding him back.. 

Pinball ran forward, not in the familiar start of a charged Dimension Stampede, but in the jump and twirling of a Weeping Moon, his strongest (but still relatively weak) AoE. The stick scraped viciously across the Worm's side, causing the monster to shriek and writhe as its health bar plummeted - but this shaking cause Pinball to spin out mid-jump. "Damn it!" He fell back into the sand, stumbling backwards a few feet before catching himself. He had only hit one of them. Should have just killed ithe thought angrily. 

Action: Sword Art - [Weeping Moon] [-6 EN] 
Sand Worm: ID# 105497  BD: 10 (Crit!) ~ 15+4 (Charge)+2 (Crit) = 21*9= 189 DMG!
Sand Shark: ID# 105498  BD: 1 (Critical Miss!) 

[H:2/0] Cosi- Hp: 200/200- EN: 20/20- DMG: 4- ACC: 1- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ID# 105492
[H:0/0] Mars: HP: 540/540     ENG: 52/54    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
[H:0/2] Pinball: 696/820 HP | 76/82 EN | 3 ACC | 15 DMG

Sand Shark- Hp: 103/125- DMG: 50-
Sand Worm- Hp: 19/420- DMG: 123-

Edited by Pinball

Cosi looked around at the nearby dunes and by his feet, hoping to glimpse the displacement trail that the sand shark would leave. He saw nothing. Cosi's eyes flashed around looking worried but prepared. That look of confidence disappeared right as the sand shark surfaced beneath him. The sand shark lunged out of the earth, its massive mouth nearly enveloping the blonde warrior, and bit into Cosi. The jagged rows teeth clamped down on Cosi's midsection- thankfully not piercing his armor but still bruising him- and the sand shark dove back under the dunes, the platinum blonde tank still clamped in its jaws. Cosi hardly had time to cry out when he was thrust under the sand and consumed by darkness. This can't be good. Back on the surface the sand wurm resurfaced, smashing into the spear wielder, Pinball, a second time. The titanic scaled wurm reared up and regarded the two players beneath it, its plate like scales cracked, broken, and oozing red particles.

Spoiler

Combat- Snake Bite 

[H:2/0] Cosi- Hp: 188/200- EN: 16/20- DMG: 4- ACC: 1- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ID# 105499- BD: 3+1= 4- miss
[H:0/0] Mars: HP: 540/540     ENG: 52/54    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
[H:0/2] Pinball: 573/820 HP | 76/82 EN | 3 ACC | 15 DMG

Sand Shark- Hp: 103/125- DMG: 50- ID# 105499- MD: 9- hit- (regen activated) Result: 50+1- 39= 12 damage
Sand Worm- Hp: 19/420- DMG: 123-ID# 105500- MD: 6- hit Result: 123 damage

@Mars

Edited by Cosi

He looks towards the worm that has been thoroughly beaten and battered bloody by now as it is on its last legs of health as he smirk to himself and charges forward his fists glowing with the strength of a sword art as he punches the worm as it shatters into nothing once more like its brethren before it had. With that success he turns his gaze towards where the sand shark would have to exit the sands once more to continue its attacks as he rushes towards there and does a solid punch against its stomach to hopefully push ti away from there blonde ally for this fight. When his attack would be completed he would turn to Cosi and give the blonde haired man a nod of his head as he looks at him. So then want us to aid you in this fight against the shark or continue fighting our own foes? he asks the player curiously.

Action: Aggressive twins

#105502  BD:4+3=7  28 DMG against Sand worm

#105503 BD:7+3=10  28 DMG

#105504 CD:9 LD:10  1680 COL, 1 T1 material.

[H:2] Cosi- Hp: 188/200- EN: 16/20- DMG: 4- ACC: 1- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ID# 105499- BD: 3+1= 4- miss
[H:1] Mars: HP: 540/540     ENG: 49/54    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
[H:0] Pinball: 573/820 HP | 76/82 EN | 3 ACC | 15 DMG

Sand Shark- Hp: 85/125- DMG: 50- ID# 105499- MD: 9- hit- (regen activated) Result: 50+1- 39= 12 damage
Sand Worm- Hp: 0/420- DMG: 123-ID# 105500- MD: 6- hit Result: 123 damage

Edited by Mars

Visibly upset, Pinball pulled himself from the sand as Mars delivered a finishing blow to the Sand Worm. He whirled around, sand pouring from his shirt and pants as he approached the Shark. Glaring straight ahead, Pinball's walk turned into a sprint. Red energy coalesced around his boots as he charged. "Who cares what he wants? He's getting his ass kicked." And with that, Pinball was gone in a blur, unleashing a devastating flurry of blows against the weakened shark. Thwack, thwack, thwack! Bursts of shadow spilled as he swung his stick through the air, and it was a miracle the weapon was still held together. That miracle came to an when Pinball held his weapon above his head with both hands, bringing it down in a furious downward strike. The stick snapped in half, part of it flying off into the distance. The rest of the makeshift weapon shattered into pixels with the Sand Shark, carried away with the desert wind. Zomekko reverted to her cat form, standing at his feet and staring at the two players. 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] [-14 EN, +1 EN] 
Sand Shark: ID# 105505  BD: 9 (Crit!) ~ 15+4 (Charge) + 1(Crit) = 20*15= 300 DMG! 

[H:0] Cosi- Hp: 188/200- EN: 16/20- DMG: 4- ACC: 1- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ID# 105499- BD: 3+1= 4- miss
[H:0] Mars: HP: 540/540     ENG: 49/54    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
[H:0] Pinball: 573/820 HP | 63/82 EN | 3 ACC | 15 DMG

Sand Shark- Hp: 0/125- DMG: 50- 
Sand Worm- Hp: 0/420- DMG: 123-ID# 105500- MD: 6- hit Result: 123 damage

**Long Stick <<Vanity 2H-AS>> Broke**

Edited by Pinball

Cosi breathed in air once again when the sand shark resurfaced. He tried to pull himself out of the monster's rending teeth but he couldn't manage it. Then before anything else could happen the shark dropped him as a black blur crashed into it. Mars' devastating fists shattered the mini boss' side and sent the thing flying. Mars then turned to Cosi and asked whether he wanted help. Cosi, bruised, covered in sand, and laying on the ground was about to nod his head glumly when Pinball leaped off the ground his stick a blur. THe spear user collided with the sand shark, tore into it with his makeshift spear, and then with a resounding crack the shark and the stick broke. Cosi stared in awe and slowly rose to his feet. "I think your rival has it handled." Cosi stared at Pinball wanting to thank him but the high leveled player's previous words still echoed in Cosi's head. Cosi had gotten his ass handed to him. He was weak and minuscule compared to Mars and Pinball. Cosi looked down at the sand and mentally kicked himself. He nodded to both of the players. "Thank you for the tips and assistance. I won't bother you two anymore." He turns to Mars, "Sorry for getting in the way of your training." Cosi then turned to Pinball but didn't look at him, "Thank you for saving me. I'm sorry I was so useless in this fight." Cosi then turns to leave and he won't stop unless one of the players calls to him.   

@Mars

Mars turns towards the spear user with a raised eyebrow at his words having not expected anything like that from Pinball out of everyone who he knows. If anything that would more so be something he would say towards others when they are getting in a fight that is way above there pay grade in terms of being able to handle it by themselves and are getting killed because of it. Which wasn't the case for there blonde haired ally. 'Something clearly happened more then just a want to not use that spear of his. Something big and drastic though the only question is if that involved someone close to him dying.' he wonders silently to himself as his gaze shifts towards Cosi and nods his head towards the blonde haired player.  I mean that is for certain and i could've handled it myself, but i can understand when something is somebody's elses fight and i wouldn't wish to take that from somebody. he says in a polite tone of voice towards Cosi as he glances back towards Pin whose stick broke entirely from the attack.

He watches the other player start to leave and shoots Pin a rather quick glare before turning his head back towards the blonde haired man. Excuse me Cosi. He says interrupting the player's want to just walkout entirely from the area. Pinball was rather rude and i would like to apologize on his behalf since you were dealing fine with your enemy. It was more so Pinball who wasn't doing the best if you just compared the health of one person to the next. You could've killed that creature with ease if you were given the time to do so, but one thing i will have to advise you going forward in terms of your gear. Get a item that has thorns as soon as possible since otherwise you won't be able to do much as you are as a tank type person. He says seriously towards Cosi.

A chill ran down his spine. He wasn't facing the two other players, but he felt their stares on his back, and he heard Cosi's word. Pinball let out a high-pitched whine, slowly turning around, hands spread out wide by his sides. "Eeeeeeee." Pinball looked at Mars, then at Cosi, then at Mars, and then back at Cosi again. Ohgodohgodohgod. He let his emotions get the better of him again. Pinball tried to speak, but his voice came out a whisper, "I'm so sorry." The words were quickly drowned by the wind. Pinball watched from afar. He knew it was a really toxic way for him to vent; even if there was the slightest hint of truth in it, it didn't make it any better. Pinball grit his teeth, his eyebrows raised. How do I fix this? Can I fix this? He watched as his health slowly began to replenish itself. Should I just go?? Pinball crouched, holding his arm out to Zomekko - but his eyes never left the two players a few feet ahead of him. I should apologize..? 

Cosi stops in mid stride. His thoughts churn. He was weak compared to these two. Had he gotten over his head by facing the sand shark. Maybe, but Cosi felt like he could have handled the beast given enough time. Just like Mars said. Cosi's takes a calming breath and turns around. Mars seems sincere enough with his apology and statement and while Pinball hasn't said anything the spear wielder seemed to be remorseful. What he said was mostly true but that doesn't mean I have to let it define or even consume me. I can get better. I mean if I stick with these two there's not much that they can't kill so i'll have people watching my back. Cosi walks back towards the two players, "I should apologize as well. I'm only level ten so I have a lot of weaknesses to cover and not many strengths. I'm doing what I can to change that. Its kind of why I came to this floor. I wanted to train more so thank you both for looking after little me." A weak smile comes to Cosi's face and he turns to the despondent looking Pinball, "No offense taken Pinball. That shark was using me as a chew toy." Cosi extends a hand to both Mars and Pinball, "So are we all good? No hurt feelings?"

@Mars

Edited by Cosi

Mars looks towards the blonde player and just nods his head able to tell that this kid is definitely a good kid and probably couldn't have a bone in his body to hurt anybody or anything for his own gain even if he tried to do so. 'Which is disappointing.'  He thinks only for a brief moment though with a small smile also since he is rather curious how far this kid will go if given time and enough pressure to have him continuously improve from where he is at this moment in time. Mars shakes the blonde haired kid's hand with a kind smile and a nod of his head towards the man as he continues to shake his hand for a few moments. There are no hurt feelings on my part Cosi, and i am glad that you were able to forgive Pinball. He says in a calm tone of voice towards the blonde haired player as he then glances towards Pinball and waits for him to accept or deny the apology like a responsible adult.

Judging by the cold looks shot his way, they (at least Mars) wanted an apology. Pinball stretched himself to the point of being uncomfortably straight, tapping his sides, the same nervous, almost dispirited look on his face. Pinball took a step forward, taking a deep breath, holding out his hand. "I, uhh-
THWOOM! And in a giant explosion of sand, three more Sand Worms burst forth from the dunes. Their rounded faces opened, splitting into four sides. The inside of these parts were lined with jagged teeth, threatening to cut and grind upon consumption. Pinball stumbled backward. Three. At once. This is... actually really dangerous. He glanced to Mars. "God - God damn it!" Pinball ran to Mars and Cosi, taking a few steps behind them. "Mars!" He nodded towards the approaching worms. "I'm getting my spear.
In a flash of blue light, Pinball's spear flashed into being. A plain spear, it lacked even a leather wrap to serve as grip. Still, as soon as the spear touched air, the temperature dropped, and a person's eyes were immediately drawn to the tip of the weapon; an equally as plain looking point of metal, save for the very slight blue tint of the steel. "Zomekko.

Action Taken: 
Equipped [2H-AS] Naughty or Nice Blade: +2 Freeze | Phase | Cursed 

**THREE SAND WORMS APPEAR** 

- Enemies - 

Sand Worm 1: 420/420 HP | 123 DMG
Sand Worm 2: 420/420 HP | 123 DMG 
Sand Worm 3: 420/420 HP | 123 DMG 

- Players - 

Pinball: 583/820 HP | 63/82 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC
Mars: 540/540 HP | 49/54 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | Savvy 1 | Regen: 10 HP / 3 Rnd 

The cheery reunion was shattered as a shock wave caused by the breaching worms caused Cosi to stumble. Three sand worms erupted from beneath the sands. Cosi's jaw hit the ground- three! what the hell! It's like these things are just crawling all over the place- and he quickly pulled out his spear and shield. "Guys after this fight we should probably leave this floor." All Cosi hoped to do this fight was to actually damage one of these monsters since he hadn't been able to last time. Right before Cosi was about to charge one of the titanic worms he heard Pinball call out to Mars. Cosi turned and saw the spear wielder with an actual spear in his hands. It was simple but beautiful. Cosi got chills just looking at it. That must be the spear Mars was talking about. I hope its that good because we're in a pretty good jam right now. And with that Cosi charged one of the sand worms. Surprisingly and thankfully Cosi was able to slash into one of them before it went burrowing beneath the ground again. Cosi aimed for the waek points and joints in the sand worm's scales and while he did damage the monster it was only a tiny silver of health. "Your turn Mars!" Cosi shouted back to the black haired player as he brought up Rose Gold and scurried to relative safety. 

Spoiler

Combat- Snake Bite

ID# 105514- BD: 8- hit

4 * 3= 12 damage

- Enemies - 

Sand Worm 1: 408/420 HP | 123 DMG
Sand Worm 2: 420/420 HP | 123 DMG 
Sand Worm 3: 420/420 HP | 123 DMG 

- Players - 

[H:0/0/0] Pinball: 583/820 HP | 63/82 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC

[H:0/0/0] Mars: 540/540 HP | 49/54 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | Savvy 1 | Regen: 10 HP / 3 Rnd 

[H:1/0/0] Cosi- Hp: 200/200- EN: 16/20- DMG: 4- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ACC: 1

@Mars

Edited by Cosi

Mars turns his head as the sand breaches and shoots up into three separate columns of sand as worms breach to the surface as he raises an eyebrow at seeing such a group of mobs that he can only assume is the same strength as the last. He glances towards Pin and smirks at seeing an actual spear in the man's hands as he turns towards his targets and gets into a standing ready position to attack. Letting power buildup for his strongest attack. You know what to do Pin! Give them a AOE while i punish the singular enemy! He calls out towards his rival as he smirks and rushes forward through the sand aiming for the enemy that Cosi had attacked to protect that player from a deadly attack. He gets in front of the worm and punches it hard at the sametime as Cosi as he looks towards the blonde haired player with a serious look within his eyes. Work on stunning them the more time we have to beat them down the better. He says towards the blonde haired fighter as he quickly jumps back away as one of the worms emerges from where he was standing having tried to eat him whole. He then turns to see another worm heading towards him as he jumps into the air and spins above it to dodge it slamming the back of his heel into it forcing it to burrow below the ground as he then lands on the ground with a smirk. Three attacks dodged Pinball! Try to beat that! He says with a smirk on his face to joke with the spear wielder how he kept getting bullied by the worms earlier.

#105515  BD:6+3=9  MD:4-3=1   14+2=16x15=210 DMG

#105516  MD:7-3=4

#105517  MD:1

- Enemies - 

Sand Worm 1: 198/420 HP | 123 DMG
Sand Worm 2: 420/420 HP | 123 DMG 
Sand Worm 3: 420/420 HP | 123 DMG 

- Players - 

[H:0/0/0] Pinball: 583/820 HP | 63/82 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC

[H:1/0/0] Mars: 540/540 HP | 49/54 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | Savvy 1 | Regen: 10 HP / 3 Rnd 

Edited by Mars

"Zomekko," he murmered again, and the ghostly cat pawed at his spear. In the next instant, the weapon was completely covered in an aura of shadow, rippling like the sea. "Haven't done this in a long time," he grumbled to himself for the second time today, "let's see just how out of practice I am..." He took a runner's stance, red energy coalescing around his boots. "Should have worn armor." Pinball charged forward, his already impressive speed amplified by the Charge skill. He jumped, and time seemed to slow as he spun his weapon through the air a whirling dervish... 
His weapon slashed through one as it spun, and without missing a beat, Pinball cleared the distance to the second in a single leap. This repeated for the third as well, landing all three hits in the span of two seconds at the most. He glanced at each, not noticing the familiar creeping cold of the Freeze effect, but he shrugged, returning to a defensive stance. Even by the way he stood, it was easy to tell how much more comfortable and familiar he was with this weapon in comparison to the stick he wielded earlier. "Beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Weeping Moon] [-10 EN / +1 EN] 
Sand Worm 1: ID# 105518  BD: 4+3= 7 (Hit!) ~ 15+4= 19*9= 171 DMG
Sand Worm 2: ID# 105519  BD: 6+3= 9 (Hit!) ~ 15+4= 19*9= 171 DMG
Sand Worm 3: ID# 104420 BD: 4+3= 7 (Hit!) ~ 15+4= 19*9= 171 DMG

- Enemies - 

Sand Worm 1: 27/420 HP | 123 DMG
Sand Worm 2: 249/420 HP | 123 DMG 
Sand Worm 3: 249/420 HP | 123 DMG 

- Players - 

[H:1/1/1] Pinball: 583/820 HP | 53/82 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC

[H:1/0/0] Mars: 540/540 HP | 49/54 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | Savvy 1 | Regen: 10 HP / 3 Rnd 

Edited by Pinball

Mars and Pinball lay into the sand worms with devastating power. Mars' fists glowed with power as he collided with one of the worms, halving its health. Pinball's spear was a blur, hitting every single one of the titanic creatures, and dealing massive damage. Cosi watched in amazement, then turned his attention back to the lowest health. Cosi brought up his blade and charged it. His shield was at the ready but he wanted to try to deal some real damage to this monster. He slashed with his sword, aiming for chinks and cracks in the armor. The blade sank in three times, dealing good damage which was minuscule compared to the other's. Still Cosi felt accomplished. One more good hit and I think I can kill this thing. Unless Mars gets to it first. Cosi jumped back as the worm shuddered in pain and began to dive beneath the surface. He didn't want to be dragged under the dunes a second time.

Spoiler

Combat- Snake Bite

ID# 105522- BD: 4+1+1 (concentration)= 6- hit

4 * 3= 12 damage

- Enemies - 

Sand Worm 1: 15/420 HP | 123 DMG
Sand Worm 2: 249/420 HP | 123 DMG 
Sand Worm 3: 249/420 HP | 123 DMG 

- Players - 

[H:1/1/1] Pinball: 583/820 HP | 53/82 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC

[H:1/0/0] Mars: 540/540 HP | 49/54 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | Savvy 1 | Regen: 10 HP / 3 Rnd 

[H:2/0/0] Cosi- Hp: 200/200- EN: 14/20- DMG: 4- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ACC: 1

Edited 1 minute ago by Pinball

@Mars

Edited by Cosi

He looks towards the three worms that are all standing rather strong even after Pinball's attack that practically ripped there health to shreds with its power not leaving much for himself to do in terms of trying to attack and beat them. With a slight shrug of his shoulders he rushes forward watching as Cosi once more attacks the weakened one as he sighs softly knowing that if he left it alone it would most certainly kill his temporary ally. With that in mind he lets the power of sword arts move to his feet as he jumps forward and slams one powerful kick into a singular worm and knocks it into another the third just tunneling beneath the ground to avoid the attack altogether. When he lands back on the ground he watches as the initial one kicked gets destroyed into crystals and leaves a rather not impressive amount of COL for himself to split among a group of three.

#105528  BD:3+3=6  MD:6-3=3  14x8= 112DMG

#105529 BD:1 MD:8  Pinball receives 123 DMG

#105530  BD:6  MD:8-3=5   112 DMG

#105531  LD:13 CD:8  1260 COL, 1 T1 mat, 1 T1 rare weapon.

- Enemies - 

Sand Worm 1: 0/420 HP | 123 DMG
Sand Worm 2: 249/420 HP | 123 DMG 
Sand Worm 3: 137/420 HP | 123 DMG 

- Players - 

[H:1/1] Pinball: 460/820 HP | 53/82 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC

[H:0/1] Mars: 540/540 HP | 40/54 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | Savvy 1 | Regen: 10 HP / 3 Rnd 

[H:0/0] Cosi- Hp: 200/200- EN: 14/20- DMG: 4- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ACC: 1

Edited by Mars

One down, two to go. Between Mars and himself, they weren't going to be much of a problem. He glanced over his shoulder at Cosi. His attacking was worrying him. Sure, it helped in a very small sense, but it didn't mean that it was worth the risk. Especially not at his level. Especially not against these creatures; monsters that were only here because they were attracted by his level. He couldn't have that on his conscience. Didn't want it. Pinball charged up Weeping Moon once more, his spear glowing hot white underneath the aura of sickly shadow. Pinball leapt forward once more. "Help me out, Zomekko!" And much like his previous attempt, each strike struck true, though Freeze didn't activate this time either. He grimaced. Still, he was doing considerable damage, and that was all that really mattered at the moment: protecting the people who he got caught up in his own mess. 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Weeping Moon] [-8 EN / +1 EN] 
Sand Worm 2: ID# 105535  BD: 5+3= 8 (Hit!) ~ 15*9 = 135 DMG 
Sand Worm 3: ID# 105536  BD: 4+3= 7 (Hit!) ~ 15*9 = 135 DMG

- Enemies - 

Sand Worm 1: 0/420 HP | 123 DMG
Sand Worm 2: 114/420 HP | 123 DMG 
Sand Worm 3: 2/420 HP | 123 DMG 

- Players - 

[H:2/2] Pinball: 460/820 HP | 45/82 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC

[H:0/1] Mars: 540/540 HP | 40/54 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | Savvy 1 | Regen: 10 HP / 3 Rnd 

[H:0/0] Cosi- Hp: 200/200- EN: 14/20- DMG: 4- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ACC: 1

Edited by Pinball

Cosi held the sounds okay fighting around him. The churning of sand, bellowing of the remaining worms, the clash of Pinball's spear, and the thump of Mars' fists. Cosi watched as the two high leveled players lay waste to the worms, dealing massive damage that nearly crippling them. But still these worms survived. Cosi watched as Pinball drove his spear as fast as lightning into the remaining sand worms. One had been felled by Mars but Cosi noticed that one worm nearly toppled after Pinball's hit. Its health was hardly a silver. Cosi took this chance and rushed towards it. If I can't deal tons of damage I might as well be clean up and deal with this near dead worm. Cosi ran towards the thing, gabbed his sword blade in a half-swording grip, and then thrust the sword into a gap in the beast's armor like scales. Cosi heard the thing shriek as it died and exploded into red particles and code. 

Spoiler

Combat- Snake Bite

ID# 105537- BD: 9- hit

4+1*3= 15 damage

- Enemies - 

Sand Worm 1: 0/420 HP | 123 DMG
Sand Worm 2: 114/420 HP | 123 DMG 
Sand Worm 3: 0/420 HP | 123 DMG 

- Players - 

[H:2] Pinball: 460/820 HP | 45/82 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC

[H:0] Mars: 540/540 HP | 40/54 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | Savvy 1 | Regen: 10 HP / 3 Rnd 

[H:0] Cosi- Hp: 200/200- EN: 12/20- DMG: 4- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ACC: 1

Looting- 

ID# 105540- LD: 13, CD: 2- result: 2 T1 Mats

@Mars

Edited by Cosi