[F05- PP] Blood and Sand «Blood in the Sand» w/ Mars & Pinball

He turns his head to the last remaining worm and smirks to himself as he does the motion for cracking his knuckles which does absolutely nothing since this is a virtual game and thus doesn't have any knuckles for him to crack. He charged forward toward the creature and jumps forward towards the enemy and punches its head which shatters it into nothing as he lands and smiles at the rather big payload for the enemy they had killed. Seeing the rather nice reward that greeted him in terms of col for him to have  to spend on a house eventually. With a nod of his head he makes his way back towards Pinball and Cosi with a relaxed and confident smirk across his face as he gazes from one player to the next. Well we killed those three now, and i think we should get out of this desert before anymore decide to make us there snack. He says in a rather flat and straight-forward tone of voice.

action: All Might

#105541  BD:4+3=7  MD:4-3=1 14x15= 210DMG

#105542 LD:19 CD:1 2520COL, 3 T1 mats

- Enemies - 

Sand Worm 1: 0/420 HP | 123 DMG
Sand Worm 2: 0/420 HP | 123 DMG 

Sand Worm 3: 0/420 HP | 123 DMG 

- Players - 

[H:2] Pinball: 460/820 HP | 45/82 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC

[H:0] Mars: 540/540 HP | 24/54 EN | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | Savvy 1 | Regen: 10 HP / 3 Rnd 

[H:0] Cosi- Hp: 200/200- EN: 14/20- DMG: 4- MIT: 39- THN: 18- ACC: 1

Total loot:

7 T1 mats, 7980 col , 1 rare T1 weapon,

Edited by Mars
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the monsters finished, Pinball let out a long, pent up breath. It's over. He looked over to Mars, who walked back to Cosi smirking. Probably proud of the way he dispatched them - or maybe not even. Maybe he thought they weren't enough of a challenge. There was really never much to go off of when it came to Mars. Pinball tailed him, stopping near Cosi. He winced as he drew closer. He still hadn't apologized, and he was still painfully aware of the things he had said. He sucked in his gut, as if he was about to say something - but couldn't bring himself to. Instead, he averted his gaze, opened his menu, and unequipped his spear. The weapon faded from his grasp, bright blue pixels in the golden desert. He looked to Mars. "Uhh- let's just split the loot. Three ways. And then I'll leave, too." Pinball tapped his foot on the sand, anxious to get away from the two. Both because of the way he had acted, and because he felt like his presence would attract more of the monsters. 

"I'd have to agree with you mars," Cosi said cheerfully glad that the thrio was out of immediate danger and then he concurred with Pinball's suggestion. "That sounds good." Cosi was glad that the danger was gone but the atmosphere still felt charged so the blonde warrior turned to Pinball, "If you're off I'd like to thank you for your help," Cosi holds out his hand, they hadn't gotten to shake hands back when he was apologizing, and continues, "I'd also just like to say I harbor no hard feelings or ill will. I needed a good kick in the butt to remind me that I've got a long way to go before I can just wander around and expect to be able to handle anything. So thank you for that Pinball and I hope we can meet up again at some point in the future." Cosi waits for Pinball to shake his hand then he turns to Mars, "Thanks to you as well Mars for the advice and help. I hope we can do some more quests together once I'm higher level." Cosi grins at both of the high level players, "Now why don't we get out of here before more worms come?" And with that Cosi would wave to his new friendly acquaintances. He didn't know if they were friends ye. Only time would tell. And we headed to the teleporter so he could get off of this floor.

Quest Summary-

Rewards- 

+ Sand Armor Potion
+ 3 Skill Points
+ 7 T1 mats
+ 7980 col
+1 rare T1 weapon

2 sp and 800 Col for two completed pages of roleplay

Cosi:

+ 5 sp

+ Sand Armor Potion

+ 2, 928 Col