(PP-F1) Bar Talk

Pony had been pretty bored as of late, not having much of anything to do on the first floor. Today, Pony decided to head down to a local tavern to just ease her mind off of everything and simply have a drink or two. She couldn't get drunk, which was great, so Pony would just be able to relax by herself with much problem. Sitting at the bar counter, Pony ordered a glass of beer, which she got quickly, before taking a few sips. The whole bar was filled with NPCs, so no one was really focusing on her horns or her tail. It was a nice change of pace compared to the normal stares she got from simply walking outside. "Curse that fortune teller..." Pony muttered under her breath before taking another sip of her beer. Last time she had branched out a little bit she had met Dustin, so now she was wondering what would happen if she went to a bar, like right now for example.

@Kimihito

Kimihito would be returning to town from a walk out in the plains. He would be wearing his normal attire which consisted of a grey shirt and pants,along with a black coat. He walked around town,eventually stopping by a tavern. "Having a drink once in a while isnt bad is it?" He mumbled to himself and opened the door,entering the tavern. He approached the bar counter slowly,looking around and seeing that the bar was filled with only npcs. Then he noticed another player, who also had horns. He didnt say anything to her tho, and ordered some ale for himself "A mug of ale bartender."He said and took a seat next to the girl. He looked over to her once,to see that she had horns,not minding them tho. He knew people were different and he respected that.

When the bartender handed him his mug of ale, he drank a bit and looked over again "Hey there" He said, smiling a bit. Social interactions werent easy for him,but once in a while it is good to make friends. He had promised to himself that he'd atleast try to. "Enjoying the tavern? I find it pretty enjoyable. I honestly didnt expect another player to be in here. But i dont think that's bad." He chuckled a bit, trying not to look awkward.

@TheLegend27

Pony took another sip of her beer, just sitting alone in her collective thoughts when she heard a voice talk to her. Turning to her side, Pony gave a friendly wave back to him, swiveling in her seat to face him. "Howdy, I wasn't expecting to see another player either, but I'm enjoying the tavern. It's nice to get away from the usual hustle of things. This bar is just great. It's got a sauna in the back, and it's mostly NPCs." Pony answered, leaning against the counter with one arm and holding her beer in the other hand. Her normal attire today was a little similar to his, with a gray halter top and shorts. The guy seemed nice, so Pony wouldn't mind talking with him for a while or two. "I'm Pony by the way. What's your name?" Pony asked, introducing herself with a small smile to try and be friendly.

@Kimihito

He smiled at her as she said that she is enjoying the tavern. "It has a sauna too? I didnt know that. And yeah, mostly NPCs"He said with a nod, then took a sip of his ale. "Im Kimihito. Pleased to meet you Pony" He tried to be friendly too, continuing to smile. He wasnt used to interacting with many people but he knew he had to. He was going to enjoy living in this world after all, just like the rest of players in this game. Then he shifted his gaze to her horns, giving them a look "Impressive. I think these horns kinda suit you." He said with a light chuckle. It was meant to be a compliment,although he wasnt sure how she would take it,he took the risk and said so. "I had a walk out in the plains, just returned to town and then came here. Seems relaxing and cool if i get to have a chat too" He would look around the npcs,then back at her.

@TheLegend27

Pony nodded her head when the player whk introduced himself as Kimihito was surprised by the fact there was a sauna in this tavern. "Yep, they have one of those here. Maybe we could try it later on. Anyway, nice to meet you Kimihito." Pony said, shaking his hand before taking another sip of her beer. Pony wasn't really used to talking to people on the spot like this, but she needed to make more friends in this game, so she would give it a try. Although Pony then giggled a little bit as Kimihito looked up at her horns, saying that they kinda suited her. "They do? Thanks. What about this little thing?" Pony asked as she turned around and lowered she shorts and panties a little, letting a tail come out. "I'm stuck with this thing too. Does it look good on me?" Pony asked, before turning back around and facing towards Kimihito. He said that he had a walk out in the plains, and it would be cool to chat. "Yeah, same for me. I just wanted to get away from the stares. NPC filled bars like this are nice. And this one's got a sauna, so bonus." Pony said as she finished off her beer.

@Kimihito

Kimihito nodded his head at her suggestion, then took a sip of his ale "Maybe we could. Up to you."He said with a chuckle then looked around. He enjoyed the scenery of being in a bar, with people not staring at you and annoying you. Then he looked over to her as she showed him her tail along with a bit of her panties. He blushed a bit,then took another sip of his ale "Looks good. It fits you" He said with a smile, and then tapped his fingers on the bar counter. Then she said that She wanted a break too,and came here to get away from the stares "Couldnt agree more. This place is nice. And a sauna too huh..Bonus"He chuckled a bit again,then looked at her and finished his Ale "Ah..Needed that, atleast we cant get drunk huh?" He laughed a bit and removed his coat, being only in a grey shirt and grey pants now. Then he put the coat back in his inventory. "So Pony, tell me about you. I'll tell you about me aswell."He suggested,wanting to continue the conversation.

@TheLegend27

Pony shrugged her shoulders when Kimihito said that it was up to her if they wanted to use the sauna. He said that the tail looked good on her as well, since it fit her. "Alright, thanks. I'm glad they fit me. If you couldn't tell, I didn't want these, I was kinda tricked and now I'm stuck with them." Pony said as she let the bartender take her beer, now ordering ale. She took a sip and liked the taste a little more than the beer. Kimihito then went on to agree with that this place was nice. "Yeah, no worries about anything in this place. Can't get drunk, nor do we have to deal with the crowds." Poni said, taking another sip of ale. Kimihito asked her to say something about herself, so she did so. "Well, I'm from America, so be a little patient with me if I don't pick up on some customs. And umm, I travel a lot." Pony said, not really able to think up anything on the spot. "What about you? Got anything interesting to share, or got any questions for me?" Pony asked, before taking another sip of ale.

@Kimihito

Edited by TheLegend27

Kimihito listened as she talked about how she got her tail and horns. "Tricked huh..We dont have those very often here.." He said and looked over to the bartender "Another mug of ale please." The bartender nodded and handed him another mug of Ale. He listened quietly as Pony told him about herself,where she was from and that she traveled a lot. "Oh,thats cool. And dont worry about the customs part. I dont judge people." He chuckled a bit and took a sip from his ale. He was really enjoying his time here,and it was one of these rare times he had fun being around people. "Well im from Japan. I used to manage a flower shop with my family and i also have traveled quite a bit."He said. "If you want to know anything else about me,feel free to ask." Kimihito said,and took another sip of his ale aswell "I've got to say,you're one of the most interesting people i've met here." He would say and then tap his fingers on the bar counter again.

@TheLegend27

Pony sighed, before nodding her head when Kimihito said that they don't have those very often here. "Yeah... it's long story. I'm just stuck with these forever is all." Pony said, tugging at her horns with her hands, with them not budging at all. After a few seconds of tugging, Pony went back to taking a sip of ale, listening to Kimihito talk about himself, as well as reassuring Pony by saying he didn't judge people. "You had a flower shop? That's pretty cool, I've always wanted to run one." Pony said, picturing it in her head. "But honestly, I don't really need to know anything else about you. You're a nice guy it seems, so simply talking is fun. I can already call you my friend based on your behavior with me in comparison to everyone else." Pony said, giggling a little bit, taking another sip of ale, leaning back on the counter of the bar. "Got anything else you wanted to know about me?" Pony asked, turning back to face Kimihito.

@Kimihito

He would sigh "Didnt talk about the horns. I meant that we dont have a lot of people like the one who tricked you Pony. The horns and tail as i said,fit you really well. So dont be sad about them,because they make you who you are" He said and then picked up his mug,taking a sip from his ale again. He would close his eyes for a second then open them again as she said that him having a flower shop was cool "Well,i managed it with my mom. It's really cool,maybe you could make that come true in here. Who knows?"He then drunk a bit more of his ale "Thanks. And you're a nice girl yourself. And i can say the same. Oh before i forget." He pulled up a menu and sent her a friend request "There. If you want you can accept it,if not,it's cool."Then she asked if he wanted to know anything else about her "Well. All in good time i suppose. If i have anything more i need to learn,i'll ask."He said with a smile. He was enjoying her company.

@TheLegend27

Pony nodded her head knowing that Kimihito was talking about the people. "Oh, I knew you meant that. You probably misheard me. And don't worry, I stopped being sad about these things long ago." Pony said, waving her hand in dismissal. She took another sip of her ale as she leaned forward a little bit, setting her ale back on the counter while she listened to Kimihito. "Ah, you had your mom help you? I can picture that. I just travel around with my dad a lot, and we never really settled in one place. So maybe I'll actually have a flower shop in this game." Pony said, crossing her arms and sitting up straight. She then received a friend request from Kimihito after he called her a nice girl, which Pony accepted the request. She liked spending time with him too, so it would be good to have him on her friends list. "So, do you want to try that sauna?" Pony asked, getting off of her seat once she finished her ale.

@Kimihito

Kimihito shrugged.Maybe he misheard,who knows.He chuckled lightly and stretched his arms.Then he finished his mug of ale "Yeah.It was fun.And i actually used to travel with my dad around a lot aswell. He is a bussiness man.And if you need help with the shop,i will gladly help." He smiled as she accepted his friend request. He got up from his seat aswell and nodded to her "Lets go. But first. Let me pay for this,i insist"He handed the money needed to the bartender. "After you Pony" He said,taking a look around one more time "I sure hope the sauna will be nice. Never been to one before actually"He admitted,scratching his chin then looking at her "Hope this will be fun!"

@TheLegend27

Pony gave Kimihito a thumbs up when he said that he would help her in her flower shop if she ever needed him to. "Thanks, and my dad was a businessman too, we just went from country to country. You meet some pretty strange folks when you travel so much." Pony said as she headed towards the sauna as Kimihito paid for the drinks. "You didn't have to pay for me, but thanks! Now let's see if this sauna is nice." Pony thanked, before changing into just a towel and walking into the steamy sauna, sitting down on one on of the benches and relaxing. "It's pretty nice in here, you should come on in." Pony said as she poked her head out, basically giving the signal that it was fine. The heat of a sauna never really felt too hot, it was just a nice relaxing feeling to sit down in one.

@Kimihito

When he heard that her dad was a bussinessman aswell,he couldnt help but smile.He was glad he met someone with a simillar past to him "I can say the same. Most of the time we were travelling around from place to place,some times from country to country"He continued smiling as she said that he didnt have to pay for her "All good,maybe next time you'll pay for me,wont you?"He chuckled lightly,following her to the sauna "Alright then,wait here and i'll be back."He rushed to the changing room and changed into just a towel using his inventory menu,then he returned to her,in the Sauna "Ah..This seems relaxing.."He took a look around,going in and then sat next to her,on the same bench "I like it. This is so relaxing. I think i needed this for a while now. Helps me forget of the stressfull part of living here."He said and closed his eyes for a bit,letting out a relaxing sigh in the process.

@TheLegend27

Pony closed her eyes as well as she relaxed in the sauna, leaning against Kimihito a bit. "Yeah, we went to some pretty weird cities sometimes. There are some pretty crazy people out there that need my dad's business, like the guy that gave me my horns. But I liked spending time with my dad anyway. It's cool to have someone to go along with when you travel." Pony said before sighing in relaxation. Pony chuckled a little when Kimihito said that she'll pay for him next time. "Don't worry, I will. I wouldn't want to not return the favor." Pony said as she then went quiet, just relaxing in the steamy heat and sighing again. Kimihito said that this was something that he had needed for a while now, and Pony nodded her head in agreement. "Me too, I can just feel the stress going away, it's such a great feeling honestly..." Pony said, leaning more on Kimihito now.

@Kimihito

Kimihito was surprised to see Pony leaning against him,although he didnt say anything nor did he mind her doing that. "Sounds really fun. We used to have that aswell. And agreed,travelling with company is really better than going alone. Maybe we could go out for an adventure together at somepoint if you want."He still had his eyes closed by now,enjoying the warmth of the Sauna. He eventually opened his eyes,looking over to her "Well yeah,the stress is going away and it indeed feels great to be relaxing in here. This is one of the best moments i've had yet in this world." And it was. He spent two years alone,doing nothing but trying to survive inside the town of of beginnings. But he thought it was worth it. He noticed she was leaning more against him but he still didnt mind "Im comfy heh,aint I?"He chuckled a bit "Dont worry,i dont mind you doing that. It actually makes it even more relaxing." He smiled as he looked at her, rubbing the back of his head.

@TheLegend27

Pony nodded her head when Kimihito said that it sounded to fun to travel so much. "Yeah, it is. You get to see so many landmarks when you travel." Pony said as she relaxed, before listening to Kimihito go over that this was one his best moments he has had in this world. "Me too, I like just relaxing. After hiding this long, I'm glad to finally be able to just hang out in this sauna. I might come here a little more often noe that I know this is here." Pony said as she opened her eyes, looking up at Kimihito while leaning against him. He asked if he was comfy, before saying that he didn't mind. Pony still blushed, continuing to lean up against Kimihito, her right horn poking his face a couple times as she slouched a little bit. "Oh, sorry." Poni apologized as she sat up a little bit, still leaning on him.

@Kimihito

Kimihito would nod to her as she talked about the landmarks and relaxed along with her. Then she said that she might be coming here a little more often. That made him smile. It was really easy to notice that he was enjoying his time here with her,as he had said so earlier. As she opened her eyes and looked up at him,he looked down at her,blushing a bit himself. Then her right horn poked his face a bit. He couldnt help but smile "Dont worry Pony.As i told you,i dont mind plus your horns are really cool. So dont apologize to me. I think im lucky to spend some time with you. You're the nicest girl i've met down here so far." He blushed again as he said that and closed his eyes again. He relaxed in the warmth of the sauna, and then opened his eyes again "As i said,im not one to judge. So you dont have to be afraid of anything around me. Okay?" He wanted to make sure she understood that he didnt mind her at all,in fact, he wanted her to know that he enjoyed her being around.

@TheLegend27

Pony was enjoying herself, and it was nice seeing that Kimihito was enjoying himself here as well. After she accidentally poked him with her horn, he told not to worry as he thought her horns were really cool. "Shucks, everyone nice seems to be liking my horns. But I'll be careful not to poke ya." Pony said, tapping the top of her horns and winking. Sitting up now to avoid any more pokings, Pony closed her eyes again. A little bit later, Kimhito said that he wasn't one to judge again, so she didn't need to be afraid of anything near him. "I wasn't afraid, I just didn't want to hurt you with my horns. They are kinda sharp. But don't worry, I enjoy being in this sauna with you. You're one of the nicest people I've met down here as well." Pony said, before putting her legs on the bench, leaning her back against Kimihito.

@Kimihito

Kimihito would let out a relaxing sigh after a bit. He remained silent,continuing to relax. As Pony mentioned that everyone nice seemed to be liking her horns,he chuckled a bit then went silent "Nice folks dont judge people different than them." He said then looked at her,seeing that she was tapping the top of her horns and winking "Pokey Pokey" He poked one of her horns and then smirked. "Get poked!" Then she spoke about what Kimihito said earlier "I mean,dont think i'll tell you anything bad if you do that. Accidents can happen. Also im glad we're on the same page. I am also glad im making good friends, didnt have those for two years." Then, as she leaned her back against him, he smiled to himself. "I might get used to this. It's really cool" He said with a smile,looking at her horns.

@TheLegend27