(PP-F1) Bar Talk

Pony smiled when Kimihito said that nice people didn't judge those different than them. "Yeah, that makes sense." Pony said in response, sighing in relaxation again. She sat up a little bit, still leaning against his back. Pony laughed a little bit when Kimihito said pokey pokey and poked her horns. "Very funny, although I can't exactly poke you back." Poni said as she rubbed her horns for a few seconds. Pony was now starting to empathize more with Kimihito now that he said that he didn't really have friends for these past 2 years. She knew how that felt as well and hugged Kimihito. "Same here, I never really had friends for these past two years either. I've just been going about trying to have a normal life still. But I'm glad we're friends now after how much time has passed. One more person I don't have to hide my horns around!"

@Kimihito

Kimihito smiled back at Pony when she said that it makes sense "Well it does,but such people are rare in the first floor. You dont get a lot of nice people here. I figured that the hard way i suppose" He said,and sighed in relaxation himself. When she laughed,he chuckled and looked over "I'll poke you again later on." He laughed a bit and then closed his eyes for a bit. Then Pony hugged him and he was surprised "Well, thats the negatives of being a solo player i suppose. You're isolated from others,especially if you dont try to socialize with them. Im glad we're friends aswell and you should know that i have few friends,and those few friends i have,i value them a lot. So if you need anything,do not hesitate to ask. And yeah! You dont have to hide your cute horns." He opened his eyes after a bit, and tapped his fingers on his shoulder.

@TheLegend27

Pony nodded her head in agreement with Kimihito. "Yeah, it's the people that move on from the first floor that tend to be the nice people. I plan on leaving soon as well, just I'm not exactly sure when I would do that." Pony said as she thought about how rare nice people were in the first floor. Kimihito said that he would poke her later on and Pony chuckled at the remark. Then he went over the problems of being a solo player, since you isolate yourself and don't really interact with anyone else. "Yeah, that's pretty much what I did, and now I regret just hiding from everyone." Pony said, thinking back on her two years in this game. But then Kimihito said that he deeply valued the friends he had, so Pony didn't have to hesitate to ask for anything, nor did she have to hide her horns. "Don't worry, I won't be hiding them around you. Just, it's kind of hard to meet people for the first time when you have them. And the same goes here, you don't have to hesitate either." Pony said, now sitting on Kimihito's lap and hugging him.

@Kimihito

As Pony agreed with Kimihito and said that she'll leave the first floor soon,he nodded his head in agreement "Well..After im done with some quests here,i am planning to leave aswell..Wont stay here forever. The world is out there,and people need help. Maybe i'll even make it to the front lines one day. So i could be of use.."He mumbled the last part and sighed. As pony said that she regretted being isolated and having zero interactions,he nodded his head again "I agree with you. I regret it aswell..It just didnt help as much as you would think it would. I've heard that the higher the floor,the tougher the bosses are. There are limits to solo play after all.."He said so and then thought back on his first moment here,how he was amazed at the game and its functions. Then it all happened and he was trapped along with other people in this death game. As Pony said that he shouldnt hesitate when he is around her,he smiled a bit and looked at her "Yeah. I wont hesitate around you either, so you're free to depend on me if anything happens." He then noticed she was on his lap,and that caused him to blush a bit,as she was also hugging him. He hesitated for a moment but then hugged her back,to show that he appreciated that.

@TheLegend27

Pony got up off of Kimihito's lap after a few minutes and stood up in the room, stretching after how long they had been sitting, her tail brushing up against Kimihito's leg. She listened to him say that he was going to do some quests before leaving the first floor. "Yeah, I was going to get some easy quests done as well and move on. I'm just tired of being cooped up here solo." Pony said, before sitting back down on Kimihito's lap, facing him with a smile. He had blushed a bit, and Pony seemed confused. "You're blushing, is it not normal in Japan to sit on laps? Sorry." Pony said, getting off of his lap and sitting next to him. Looking up at Kimihito, Pony poked his nose with her horn, before giggling. "Gotcha back!" Pony laughed, getting her poke back from her earlier. "So, anything you wanted to talk about? I like talking to you, I just can't think of anything right now." Pony asked, trying to find a fun topic.

@Kimihito

Kimihito silently watched her as she got off his lap and started stretching. He then looked down to see her tail brushing up against his leg. He thought for a bit,before looking over to her to see that she was back on his lap again. "Well,same thing for me. I dont think being solo is any good anymore.."He said and looked at her in the eye then she got off his lap,looking confused "Dont apologise. It's normal in Japan to sit on laps. It's just that nobody has done that before to me." Kimihito said calmly. Then Pony poked his nose with her horn,and he laughed along with her "Damn,you got me good!" He smiled at her as she asked if he wanted to talk about anything. He was glad to hear that she liked talking to him,which made him smile "Well..I also like talking to you. Lets talk about uh.."He thought of something then spoke again "What's your opinion on this world so far? Well,my opinion is that it's both a good world and a bad world. Depends on a person's point of view i suppose."He said,continuing to smile at her,then he poked her horns again "Pokey Poked! Sorry,i just had to do that again" He laughed a bit,then laid his head back,it touching the wall and closed his eyes,to relax.

@TheLegend27

Pony sighef with relief when Kimihito told her it was normal to sit on laps, just no one had sat on his lap before. "Oh, okay. I thought I was being weird or something." Pony said, getting back on his lap and hugging him not as tightly while he relaxed. Kimihito laughed when Pony poked his nose, later on poking her horns again. "Ha, you got me again! It's funny, I can like actually feel it when you poke them. But I'll get you back soon." Pony said, rubbing her horn for a couple of seconds. Kimihito had thought about what they could talk about before asking what Pony thought on this world, having a mixed opinion on it himself. "Hmmm, I'm not sure. To me, it just feels like I've just travelled to another country. This is honestly a much nicer place than some of the countries I've visited. Although it does greatly depend on a person's view." Pony answered. She actually did like it here a bit more than most places, but it was still a death game.

@Kimihito

Kimihito smiled at her as she explained what she thought,and when she got back on his lap and hugged him,he hugged back,relaxing. "Oh,i cant wait"He laughed again as she said that she'll get him back for poking her. As Pony explained her view of the world,he remained silent for the most part,listening to what she was saying "I'll agree partially. I havent had much fun in this world yet,but i hope that will change.I want to make good memories here,not regretfull memories.." He then thought of his first day here again and how he isolated himself from others,remaining alone in the town of beginnings. "Anyway..Lets just enjoy ourselves here. This is so relaxing,sitting in the sauna with you and enjoying the scenery."He said with a smile again,patting her head once,then he poked her horns again "I might get used to poking these"He chuckled lightly with a wink.

@TheLegend27