[SP-F1] Every Story Starts Somewhere <<TFFLAF>>

“Um, are you Zack?” Jade asked nervously. “I-I’ve come for the quest, um, the first, the first few lessons are free?” The buildings light was dimmed, the wood looked old and vintage, some exposed nails raised a few safety concerns. “Yes, I am ‘Zack’. I can help you get started in the land of Aincrad. But first I need you to do is to bring me five tier one materials.” The man went on about the rest of the information about the quest. “O-ok…” She said, her voice calming. Ghost walked out of the building onto the paved streets of The Town of New Beginnings as a turmoil of voices filled the air around her, she wasn’t in her combat armor yet, she simply wore her casual getup. She looked into the sky, it was changing into a orange to pink gradient as it became dusk. She let out a long sigh before saying: “I just can’t talk to people today, can I? Not even an NPC? Hehe...” Jade tried to form a smile, but she couldn’t. Mind as well get this over with. She thought before heading towards what she though was the direction of the fields, she didn't make it that far without getting lost.

@Dazia

Edited by Ghost

"No one ever said anything about tutorials." Dazia muttered under her breath as she made her way to Zakariah's shop. "And yet they were here the whole time." Yinangi, following Dazia closely as usual, tried to lighten the mood. "It's alright, Dazia, maybe like most quests, it isn't the thing that everybody knows about at first." The players walked into the shop, and Dazia walked over to the NPC to initiate the Quest. "I hear you can help players with starting out. I'm here to make sure I know all that I need to make it out there." Zakariah told her the details of the quest. "I see." She said out loud. "I guess the potion making is the only thing that will be new to me." She thought. When the players left the building, they began to head towards the town's gate, which lead to the fields, soon finding someone who seemed to be lost in the town. Yinangi walked over to the player. "Hey, do you need help with directions? You seem lost."

@Ghost

"I-I'm not lost!" Ghost announced with a lack of confidence in her tone. Turning around, she stopped. "S-Sorry. I'm lost." She said hopelessly. "I'm trying to do the quest The First Few Lessons Are Free. But, I-I don't know where to look for materials..." Ghost sad nervously, she had a feeling something bad might happen, check that, something bad would happen. "Y-You two look experienced." She noted. "I-I hate to do this, but can you help me out for a bit? I j-just need the ins and outs, t-that's it..." She said, her voice timid and shallow. She didn't really know how to talk to people, so she hoped she said something right. "I-If it inconveniences you, you can leave." She added."I-I'm not lost!" Ghost announced with a lack of confidence in her tone. Turning around, she stopped. "S-Sorry. I'm lost." She said hopelessly. "I'm trying to do the quest The First Few Lessons Are Free. But, I-I don't know where to look for materials..." Ghost sad nervously, she had a feeling something bad might happen, check that, something bad would happen. "Y-You two look experienced." She noted. "I-I hate to do this, but can you help me out for a bit? I j-just need the ins and outs, t-that's it..." She said, her voice timid and shallow. She didn't really know how to talk to people, so she hoped she said something right. "I-If it inconveniences you, you can leave." She added. At the given moment, she was wearing her black cloak and garb, she had a hunting knife strapped to her shoulder. And other knife's sheath at her hip, although it was empty.

@Dazia

Edited by Ghost
  • 3 months later...

After a bit, a cart crashed into the side of a building, she was able to slip away from the two players, assuming they wanted out. She made her way to the vast fields outside of town and began searching for the materials. 

Spoiler

ID# 111064 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 9

Loot: 12 | Fail

MOB: 10

She looked through every blade of grass and turned over every stone in that section of the field. Nothing. Well, that's just perfect. She thought to herself. Still combing the small area. What do materials look like again? She thought she might have passed some and not known about it, seeing as that is something she would probably do. She decided to leave to another area in the field, on the looked slightly more promising then where she was currently. Well, it looked more beautiful due to the amount of flowers sprouting out from the forest of grass, flowers are a material, right? At least, that's what she began thinking.