[PP|F02]Toxicity rising<<Venomous Warg>>(Hestia)

Dustin was walking around on floor two and decided to enter a bar. He looks around and sees a merchant in the corner. “You look like you’re drinking the memories away.” He says, smiling at the merchant. “Would you like to tell me what happened?” Dustin hears that he needs help killing something and grins instantly. “I’m gonna have to stop you right there. I’ll do it. And I’ll make sure they never come back again.” He says, opening his menu and scrolling through his armor and weapons, equipping all of the stuff necessary. His blue hoodie now had a leather shoulder piece on it, and his sword was on his back. His tan pants had two pouches dangling from the belt, one full of health potions and the other full of col. He moves to his friend menu, scrolling down to a very specific name.

Spoiler

To: @Hestia

You like to help people, right? How about you help me kill these poison dogs? Meet me at the teleport gate on floor two.

The player closes his menu. His face covered by his cloak. He hides under the cloak so no one know his true level. He’s low level, but it’s always good to start early. His cloak rippled as the wind blew, so Dustin held it shut, covering his armor.  If it doesn’t do that, then what’s the point of it?

I stretch ever so slightly within my music shop as i lean back in my chair as i stair intently on a simple piece of music sheet which is meant to have the notes and tempo and other such things to be able to play a song off of it. However, it is entirely blank as i just stare at this thing as if trying to burn a hole through it with only my stare of death at it as the arm holding the paper eventually just goes limp as i let out a loud annoyed groan. Why is it so hard to actually write the freakin melody and just general tempo of the song to fit some lyrics! I say whining ever so slightly as i pick up my guitar and walks over and hangs it up gently and carefully to not have it get ruined by something. What that something is i would never know but you can never be to careful when it comes to items that hold a lot of value to oneself. I then blink as i hear a small ding go off of a message as i open it up and sees the name Dustin and the reason being for the actual message as i just chuckle slightly remembering that quest and all of the annoyances it brought. 'Though in the end i won't need to take this seriously at all since if i remember correctly they are still weak compared to when they first started off.' i think to myself with a nod of my head as i give a short whistle towards my familiar who lazily gets off of the couch within my shop. Come on buddy we have some wargs to kill today. I say cheerfully as i walk over to him and gently pet his head and give him some gently loving affection as i quickly activate a teleport crystal as i do so. Teleport, Urbus. I say as a blue light flashes around me and my familiar as we're taken to the main settlement of floor two.

Dustin sees Hestia appear and motions her over. "Come on, we have to go kill some monsters. I just didn't to go at it alone." He holds his head up with confidence. He takes off his cloak and walks out of the safe zone. "So, they're over that way a good 150 meters. Let's cut through the woods to keep the trip short." He says, looking up and seeing nothing but trees. He slouches down, a new gloom appearing around him. His body language reads nothing but disappointment. "I had a whole plan and everything." He says, angrily walking towards the quest marker. "I can't believe I forgot." His voice filled with nothing but sadness. He stands back up with a new happy feel about him. "Time to go hunt those stupid dogs. Also, that's a dope familiar." He says, pointing to the small familiar by Hestia. Before she has a chance to say anything he walks forward, moving towards the quest marker and takes off running. "Let's go, I want to get this done quickly." He shouts back to her.

@Hestia

Once spawned within the town i stop petting my lion with wings who is by my side the creature being as large as 2ft 5 inches in height as i walk over towards Dustin at a relaxed wearing nothing but casual clothes even now just having my familiar by my side to provide me the mitigation. I blink slightly as i see the player talk rather quickly from one point to the next without seeming a good pause to allow me a moment to interject and say something towards the player that has a interest in his blade that seems rather unhealthy. I follow after the player to try and keep up with him until i am finally caught up to him to be standing side by side as i look towards him. So then why you in such a rush to go and kill these venom wargs Dustin? I mean they aren't going anywhere really, so what is the big rush to go and kill them? I ask the player as they enter the forest having left the town already as my familiar is quick to move ahead of us to scout ahead to look to try and find the enemies.

Dustin runs up to the first warg and charges his sword art. As his sword glows blue he jumps towards the warg and the warg runs away. Dustin falls to the ground and rolls back to his feet. "This is gonna be annoying. Hestia, wanna take that one over there?" He asks, pointing to another Warg. He stands up straight and looks at the monster a few feet in front of him. "I get to kill a new monster." He lowers his body and rests his sword on the bicep of his off arm. His off hand grabbing the fore arm that holds the sword firmly. "I guess I'll try my new stance." He grabs the sword with his off hand with the blade pointing downward. He puts his hand with the sword straight out behind his back. He bends his other arm in front of him and focuses on the enemy. "It's my own stance, the scorpion stance." He grins and glances over at Hestia to see if she's watching. "Wait, She has to see this." He says to the monster in front of him. "It's the most refined technique I know." I have to look cool.

Spoiler

ID: 105569

BD: 2

Dustin's attack misses

MD: 1

Wolf 1's attack misses

MD: 9 - 1 = 8

Wolf 2 attacks Dustin

25 - 14 = 11 DMG

MD: 6 - 1 = 5

Wolf 3's attack misses

MD: 10 - 1 = 9

Venom Snapper gets a small crit on Dustin

50 - 14 = 36 DMG

Hestia: 1545/1545 HP | 150/150 EN | 151 MIT | -1 EVA | 77 BH

(Poisoned)Dustin: 133/180 HP | 16/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Wolf 1: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG (HD: 0 | HH: 0)

Wolf 2: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG (HD: 0 | HH: 0)

Wolf 3: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG (HD: 0 | HH: 0)

Venom Snapper: 150/150 HP | 35 DMG | 50 CRIT DMG | 1 EVA (HD: 0 | HH: 0)

@Hestia

Edited by Dustin

I look towards the wolves as the one that Dustin tries to attack dodges out of the attack as the fighter is completely besieged by all the wolves shortly after as i sigh softly as i then slam my fists together as i activate howl at the sametime amplifying the sound to make the wolves focus on me. Come on fight the unarmed fighter wolves. Are you to scared to think you wouldn't be able to kill me you mutts. I say with a small smile enjoying the small taunting part afterward that i took from Shield since it is honestly fun to do so. I watch as every wolf turns to face me ready for combat as i just make a come ere' motion towards them. Taking a quick glance towards Dustin to make sure that he isn't hurt severely so i can then just heal him up next turn. I nod my head with a small smile glad that he isn't near death even after taking some attacks from these creatures. 'Good that at least means if he somehow catches up in hate i can focus on just healing him up for a little bit.'

Action: Howl

[H:4/4/4/4]Hestia: 1545/1545 HP | 140/150 EN | 151 MIT | -1 EVA | 77 BH

[H:0/0/0/0](Poisoned)Dustin: 133/180 HP | 16/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Wolf 1: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG

Wolf 2: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG

Wolf 3: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG

Venom Snapper: 150/150 HP | 35 DMG | 50 CRIT DMG | 1 EVA

Dustin grins. She's watching, I can do it now. He looks at all of the monsters now surrounding Hestia and he rushes net to her in a flash. "Get down." He says in a serious tone, still smiling. He slashes the air in the shape of a square around him, stopping inches in front of Hestia's face, smiling. "I've gotten stronger since last we met. I practice in the woods." He stands up, as the areas he slashed burst and Dustin jumps because he'd forgotten about the last part of the move. He lands and turns to the girl, giving a thumbs up. He backs up an inch or two when all the wolves move in to attack. They all jump on her simultaneously and growl and snarl, trying to tear her to shreds. The venom snapper makes its way over and scratches Hestia's back. Dustin is at a complete loss for words. It looked like she was gonna die. For the first time in a year, he was scared that he was gonna lose his friend. He clenched his sword tighter than ever before. Suddenly he relaxes, standing up straight. "She has a reason to not move, I know it. She saw me move." He smiles.

Spoiler

ID: 105580

BD: 9

Dustin uses Verticle square

5 + 1 = 6 x 4 = 24 DMG

MD: 9 + 1 = 10 

Wolf 1 get's small crit on Hestia

ID: 105581

BD: 1

Wolf 2 get's small crit on Hestia

ID: 105582

BD: 4 

Wolf 3 get's small crit on Hestia

ID: 105583

BD: 6

5 x 4 = 20 DMG

MD: 7 + 1 = 8

Venom snapper Attacks Hestia

Hestia: 1541/1545 HP | 150/150 EN | 151 MIT | -1 EVA | 77 BH

(Poisoned)Dustin: 133/180 HP | 5/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Wolf 1: 16/40 HP | 25 DMG (HD: 2 | HH: 4)

Wolf 2: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG (HD: 0 | HH: 4)

Wolf 3: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG (HD: 0 | HH: 4)

Venom Snapper: 130/150 HP | 35 DMG | 50 CRIT DMG | 1 EVA (HD: 1 | HH: 4)

@Hestia

Edited by Dustin

I look towards Dustin as he attacks only two of the enemies as i just nod my head not seeing any reason to be scared of such a thing as i walk over towards dustin in a casual manner and just pats him on the back as his health recovers back up to almost full as i give a small grin. There you go on the road to recovery in terms of your health via the support powers of myself. I say towards the sword wielder and gives a thumbsup towards the person. Also nice job almost killing one of the wolves in one shot. I say as a compliment as i keep an eye on the wolves to make sure they are focusing solely on myself and not Dustin since i would prefer not having him not having any serious damage from all of these attacks that would potentially be dangerous and rather annoying. I gesture for the wolves once more to come charge towards me so i can take the attack.

Action: first aid. 36 HP recovered 2 Energy

[H:3/3/3/3]Hestia: 1545/1545 HP | 139/150 EN | 151 MIT | -1 EVA | 77 BH

[H:2/0/0/1](Poisoned)Dustin: 159/180 HP | 16/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Wolf 1: 16/40 HP | 25 DMG

Wolf 2: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG

Wolf 3: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG

Venom Snapper: 130/150 HP | 35 DMG | 50 CRIT DMG | 1 EVA

Dustin smiles at the girl. His eyes turn red and he looks towards the Venom Snapper. "I'm going for the big guy." His sword glows blue and he tilts his head. "In order to kill something, you have to be willing to die." He smiles at the girl again. His body launches forward at the Venom Snapper at break neck speeds. "And I'm ready to die." He steps on the ground, launching himself in the air and releasing his sword art. The monster jumps back and growls, having dodged the attack. It then turns back to to Hestia and slashes at her. Dustin, having already been in the air near the dog, lands on it, pushing it away from the girl. Dustin looks back at the girl with his green eyes, "I knocked him back, but that didn't do damage."  He smiles, giving a thumbs up. He turns his gaze to a wolf that lunges at Hestia, biting her. "I guess they never learn." He laughs, shrugging.

Spoiler

Dustin's attack and Venom Snapper's attack

ID: 105688

BD: 3

Dustin's Sword Art misses

MD: 4 + 1 = 5

Venom Snapper's attack misses

Wolf 2's attack

ID: 105689

MD: 10

27 - 81 = 1 DMG

1545 - 1 = 1544 HP

Wolf 3's attack

ID: 105690

MD: 2 + 1 = 3

Wolf 3's attack misses

Wolf 1's attack

ID: 105691

MD: 4 + 1 = 5

Wolf 1's attack misses

[H:3/3/3/3]Hestia: 1544/1545 HP | 139/150 EN | 151 MIT | -1 EVA | 77 BH

[H:2/0/0/1](Poisoned)Dustin: 149/180 HP | 15/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Wolf 1: 16/40 HP | 25 DMG

Wolf 2: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG

Wolf 3: 40/40 HP | 25 DMG

Venom Snapper: 130/150 HP | 35 DMG | 50 CRIT DMG | 1 EVA

@Hestia

Edited by Dustin

I watch as Dustin ignores the other weaker mobs that could continue there assault upon my person as i just shrug and opens up my menu and equips my shield as i glance over its simple design of having jagged metal jutting out of it in the shape of like snake fangs. I smile to myself as i hold onto my shield just going to use it to take on the mobs and just kill them when they attack me except for the venom snapper which will be able to live for a little bit. The wolves are taken care of Dustin just focus on the Venom Snapper. I say encouragingly towards the player with a small thumbsup to show that i will be perfectly safe and fine by myself as i hold onto my shield all the while. Showing off the second bit of equipment that i actually have to use against mobs the first having been my sword and now i am using my shield against the enemies. 'Though it will take quite awhile till they force me to wear my armor also if at all at any point.' I think to myself in some bit of amusement as i wait for attacks to start coming my way.

Action: thorns shield

[H:3/3/3/3]Hestia: 1544/1545 HP | 139/150 EN | Thorns: 54 l 106 MIT | -1 EVA | 77 BH

[H:2/0/0/1](Poisoned)Dustin: 149/180 HP | 15/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Venom Snapper: 130/150 HP | 35 DMG | 50 CRIT DMG | 1 EVA

Dustin runs towards the Venom Snapper again, charging his sword blue. The monster was focused on the player with the pointy shield and Dustin saw an opening. He lunges forward, rolling under the beast and slashing a V pattern on the wolfs chest. He stands up and the monster slashes at Hestia hitting the spiked shield and pulling back. The boy reaches back and rests his hand on his waist. "That's all I've got." He says, stepping up to the wolf, laughing as it whimpers in pain. "Should've thought before you tried to smack a poky shield idiot." He points at the monster and smiles. "Hestia, are you just gonna let them bite you? Yes you will apparently." He says, looking at the warg gnawing on her leg. He walks over and starts petting the ward chewing on her leg. "Aww, look at this cute little guy." He says, patting its head.

Spoiler

Wolf 1's attack

ID: 105710

MD: 2

Wolf 2's attack

ID: 105711

MD: 3

Wolf 3's attack

ID: 105712

Dustin and Venom Snapper's attack

ID: 105709

BD: 8

Dustin uses Vertial Arc on Venom Snapper

5 x 4 = 20 DMG

130 - 20 = 110 HP

MD: 7

[H:3/3/3/3]Hestia: 1544/1545 HP | 139/150 EN | Thorns: 54 l 106 MIT | -1 EVA | 77 BH

[H:2/0/0/1](Poisoned)Dustin: 139/180 HP | 15/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Venom Snapper: 56/150 HP | 35 DMG | 50 CRIT DMG | 1 EVA

@Hestia

Edited by Dustin

I look towards Dustin and just shrugs my shoulders with a uncaring look on my face to the comment if i am going to let the wolves just bite and attack me. I mean this is what i do for every fight that i take part in usually. I just become the human meat shield to get beaten, bitten, electrified, everything you could imagine really. Kind of the norm for us tanks and something that i am rather grateful that at the very least our pain receptors are basically turned off or dulled all the way down to make sure that we don't feel the pain that these attacks should be causing. I say towards Dustin with just a simple smile on my face as i look down towards the wolf at my feet and simple punts it away from me as i hold onto my shield even then just managing to dodge attacks by the sheer power of me existing and not being willing to move from the spot i have chosen to be during this fight.

[H:2/0/0/2](Poisoned)Dustin: 139/180 HP | 15/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Venom Snapper: 56/150 HP | 35 DMG | 50 CRIT DMG | 1 EVA

Dustin looks to the girl and tilts his head. "I feel sorry for you guys. Us DPS players get to have all the fun while y'all stand there. It's not fair." He says. His head shakes and he turns back to the Venom Snapper. His sword begins to glow blue. "Don't worry, not much longer and we won't have to deal with them." He gives her a thumbs up and runs towards the big warg, slashing another V into it's chest. The other wargs jump towards Hestia and the Venom Snapper and Dustin claps, seeing the monster strike the shield and explode into pixels. "Heck yeah, we did it Hestia." He walks back towards her. The boy puts his hands in his pockets and sits on the ground. Is she ever gonna move? Doesn't matter, I'll kill them in a minute.

Spoiler

Wolf 1's attack

ID: 105728

Wolf 1 attacks Hestia

Wolf 2's attack

ID: 105729

MD: 5 + 1 = 6

Hestia's Thorns kill Wolf 2

Wolf 3's attack

ID: 105730

MD: 10

Wolf 2 attacks Hestia

Dustin and Venom Snapper's attack

ID: 105727

BD: 6

Dustin uses Vertical Arc on Venom Snapper

5 x 4 = 20 DMG

56 - 20 = 36 HP

MD: 8

Venom Snapper attack Hestia

Hestia's Thorns kill The Venom Snapper

1545 - 4 = 1541 HP

[H:2/0/0/2]Dustin: 139/180 HP | 12/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Wolf 2: 0/40 HP | 25 DMG

Venom Snapper: 0/150 HP | 35 DMG | 50 CRIT DMG | 1 EVA

@Hestia

Edited by Dustin

I look towards Dustin and shakes my head from one side to the other when he mentions that tanks or supports for that matter ever get to have any real fun as he would like to call these fights for survival. It is not about having fun Dustin when it comes to these in my eyes Dustin what i value more is something far more precious and something worthwhile in my eyes. I get to stand and take the hits so others can strive forward with there abilities to protect others with there own hands and fight off anything that dare to hurt those they hold dear. I can only hope that i am setting an example to every person i meet how to act with one another to be pillars of strength for one another and willing to protect each other. Plus if i manage to inspire a few people to become supports or tanks that is just a bonus since the frontlines are in need of supports tanks are a secondary honestly. I say towards the player with a shrug of my shoulders as i contemplate taking out my guitar to play a tiny bit.

[H:3/3]Hestia: 1544/1545 HP | 139/150 EN | Thorns: 54 l 106 MIT | -1 EVA | 77 BH

[H:2/0]Dustin: 139/180 HP | 12/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Dustin turns to the girl and tilts his head. "If you're telling me that you don't have fun killing the monsters, then you're talking to the wrong person." He begins to charge his sword art. "Combat is my favorite thing to do, it's my only pass time." Dustin says, stepping forward, and he pulls his sword up and slashes down at the warg, and back up in the shape of a V. "If you're telling me this game isn't more than just that, then you're talking to the wrong player." Dustin says in a serious tone. "If you're saying that you're letting kayaba win." He says, standing in front of the warg that poof into a cloud of blue pixels. "Kadin died telling me that. If we lose sight of who we are, because of this game, then we might as well die here." He turns to the other wolf and it Jumps at Hestia. "I know I'm weak. I know I'm useless in a real battle, but when it comes to fighting, that's where I'll have the most fun. To me, this is a game."

Spoiler

ID: 105852

BD: 8

Dustin attacks the Warg

5 x 4 = 20 DMG

16 - 20 = -4 HP

MD: 6

Wolf 3's attack

ID: 105853

MD: 7

Wolf 3 attack Hestia

Hestia’s thorns kill Wolf 3

25 - 81 = 1 DMG

[H:3/3]Hestia: 1544/1545 HP | 139/150 EN | Thorns: 54 l 106 MIT | -1 EVA | 77 BH

[H:2/0]Dustin: 139/180 HP | 9/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Wolf 1: 0/40 HP | 25 DMG

Wolf 3: 0/40 HP | 25 DMG

@Hestia

Edited by Dustin

I raise an eyebrow at Dustin's words with a look of confusion and ever so slight look of judgement towards the man. Dustin this is more then just a game that should be obvious you said it yourself a friend of yours died. If this was a game he would simply respawn. This is your life now, this is your reality and you shouldn't be running into everything with that mentality of a video game since then you would just get yourself killed or someone else killed because of yourself. I say towards the brown haired player as slam my shield against a incoming wolf killing it on the spot as it bursts into pixels as i then put the weapon in question away as i cross my arms at my chest and looks at the man. Also you should get a actual hobby if all you do is fight when you get back to the real world you'll be a fighter and have to join a dojo to legally do it, or a criminal to justify yourself. I say simply towards the man as my warning to him as i wonder if there is something psychologically wrong with this player or if it is some kind of coping mechanism the brain has formed to help deal with whoever that friend war.

The words cut Dustin worse than his blade could. “Kadin was my brother, so I know. I know that if we die we die. But that’s the thing, you can die in other games. Just because you come back doesn’t mean you didn’t die.” The player sheathes his sword and puts on his cloak, as tears begin running down his face. “Kadin never lost his way. He always helped people and had fun doing it. To him it was a game, and it’s my fault he’s dead. To me it was a war, and whoever stood in my way was the enemy. Not to him. To him all the players were friends.” He turns to the girl with a voice of pure intensity. “To him it was a game, but the stakes were higher.” The boys voice now shaking at the mention of his brother’s name. “He never just stood there and took the hits, he was the best fighter in the game.” Dustin cuts himself off. “He knew it was a game, he knew it was also real. It was neither. It wasn’t real life and it wasn’t a game.” the boys eyes read nothing but sorrow. “It’s a game, but you don’t respawn. And if I do make it out of this world, I’m doing one thing. Killing Kayaba, then myself.” He turns and walks towards the town. “Only then can Kadin finally be avenged.”

@Hestia

You're an idiot. I say as i look towards the brown haired player with a simple look with cold blue colored eyes as i walk over towards the man and put my hand upon his shoulder to make sure he can't back away as i grip the shoulder. That is your life that your brother died for that you are talking about, and that is committing a crime that you are talking about secondly. So then Dustin i will tell you that you should reconsider what you are thinking of doing since it is a suicide mission that is absolutely impossible to do. You can't find anyone just because you feel like it you couldn't even find me if i so chose to try and go into hiding that is why nobody has seen Oikawa in forever, or Ariel. They can disappear off the face of Aincrad and nobody could do anything about it. This is a video game it is designed to have people be able to track others to the point it is a skill. You won't find Kayaba, and secondly you are spitting on your brother's grave if you kill yourself. He threw away his life in a honorable sacrifice for yourself to live probably. If you allow yourself to die after he had done that for you. Then you're a coward. I say in a rather serious and cold tone as i look towards the going to be suicidal child in front of me.

The boy sits down and cries. “That’s not how he died. He didn’t die an honorable death. He didn’t die a hero. He was murdered in the woods like a dog.” Dustin hugs the girl, still crying. “And there was nothing I could do, I was so weak. I still am.” He says. These words were as true as words could be. He held her tight, not so she couldn’t leave, but so she would know that he doesn’t want her to go. Not yet. It’s not like he was falling for her, or anything like that, he just wanted someone to comfort him. He hadn’t had a friend who would in a long time. So he sat in the woods, crying. His tears dried and he leaned out of her shoulder. “My plans haven’t changed. But I needed that. You’re cool in my book. The most helpful player in Aincrad.” He smiles at her. It wasn’t obvious but he did think she was cool, he wanted to be on the frontlines to prove his worth to her. Even if it were only to clear the last floor. “But one day, I’m gonna help you guys clear this game. I’m gonna drive my sword through the final boss’s chest and laugh while doing it.” He says to her. He wanted to be mad at her, wanted to hate her. But he couldn’t what she said was right, plus she stood there.

@Hestia

Whether you view him as a hero or not Dustin many in Aincrad or at least myself am willing to call a man that risked there life for another a hero for one reason or another. Because to be a true friend and worthy of hero is to risk your life for others to put your life down for another. I say in a gentle tone of voice for the crying boy as i pull the kid into a hug and pats his back and rubs his back gently in a circle doing what i had done many times for my younger sister when she had cried. If you're weak then you should just become stronger Dustin to improve is all you can do no matter how slow it may seem.  As the boy slowly calmed downed and stopped crying she moves her arms away from him and allows him to sit and sniffle as he slowly gets his breathing regular once more. You should change your plans if they involve that unrealistic and suicidal mission. Since otherwise you've wasted your brother's death. Hestia says plain and simple not going to budge from that.