[SP-F04] <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Retake on it as my old post got archived)

It was a cold day for Kosan. He was out and about, strolling, as he had nothing to do. It has been a while since he made a presence in the world of Aincrad, but he wanted to do some quests, and one of them was finding a familiar. He wasnt sure what his familiar was about to be, but he wasnt going to abandon this quest. He was sure he would love a wolf, or something like that, to help him in his following quests. He didn't think much of it, packed his stuff, and he started going at a normal pace through the forests, looking for wild life, trying to find the perfect pet. 
As we was walking down the path, he caught a glimpse of something with the corner of his eye .. "Hmph.." he muttered.. "a pack of wolves". He wasnt necesarely bothered by the said pack of wolves, as he has been attacked before, but this one pack seemed more vicious than anything he ever fought before.

Edited by Kosan

As Kosan saw the pack of wolves forming, he saw they were following a leader... "I assume you are the Alpha Wolf Then" he said, as he drew his Sword.. it looked beautiful, his Permafrost was still bright blue, ice-like, and it was still prepared to cut through the enemies. "Come on.. come at me" he said, as he started his attack on the entire group. He looked prepared, as he started the Sword Skill named [Shadow Explosion] ! He focuses his strikes on the smaller wolves, hopefully being able to take them out sooner than later, so he could only focus on the alpha afterwards. 

Action: [x9 AoE] Shadow Explosion 

#105552  BD:9   DMG: 11x9 = 99 + Freeze applied on all the wolves hit.

Energy used : 17

Kosan: 600/600 HP / 41/58 Energy /  MIT:66 / +1 Evasion / 10 DMG per Basic Attack 

Wolf Alpha 450/450 HP 120 Dmg #105551 

Wolf 1 51/150 Hp 75 DMG *frozen, but i did a roll for it*#105550

Wolf 2 51/150 Hp 75 DMG *frozen, but i did a roll for it*#105549

Wolf 3 51/150 HP 75 DMG *frozen, but i did a roll for it*#105548

Wolf 4 51/150 HP 75 DMG *frozen, but i did a roll for it* #105547

The Alpha Wolf, seeing all his pack being frozen up by the enemy in front of it, flinches, and growls furiously, the wolf knew he was in danger, but he wasnt going to sit and just watch his pack die. He tried attacking Kosan, running at him with all his speed, but Kosan was agile enough, he has been in multiple fights as a kid and in Aincrad, he saw the wolf charging, and he managed to dodge it, without even getting scrached by it. "Sit down, boy" he said to the wolf, as he was prepared to attack again. The wolves, even though they were frozen, werent going to stay frozen for much more. 

Mob Action *Charge*

#105551  MBD:2-1 (EVA) = 1 

Kosan: 600/600 HP / 41/58 Energy /  MIT:66 / +1 Evasion / 10 DMG per Basic Attack 

Wolf Alpha 450/450 HP 120 Dmg #105551 

Wolf 1 51/150 Hp 75 DMG *frozen, but i did a roll for it*#105550

Wolf 2 51/150 Hp 75 DMG *frozen, but i did a roll for it*#105549

Wolf 3 51/150 HP 75 DMG *frozen, but i did a roll for it*#105548

Wolf 4 51/150 HP 75 DMG *frozen, but i did a roll for it* #105547