[F5-PP] Fulfilling the questing deal <<Traveler>>

He continues to make his way through the desert once more at being given the signal to just get out of this desert as fast as possible as he glances back towards Cosi and give a nod of his head willing to sacrifice his sleep to get out of this sunny sand filled hellscape that is the fifth floor. I'm with you one hundred percent to get out of here Cosi this desert is the last thing i ever want to be back to anytime soon. He says towards his blonde haired companion as the duo make their way back towards the main settlement traversing the vast desert as fast as the sand beneath their feet will allow the duo to try and get back towards the main settlement to just get out of the desert that they bot have gotten tired of quite a long time ago. The familiar at Mars' side just flaring with fire to keep the duo now cool enough to survive the night that a desert creates from the cold now sinking in.

#106351 CD:11 traveler

#106352 LD:7

Edited by Mars

Sandstorm: #106353- CD: 8- result: nothing

The two quickly push on through the cold night. Anticipation of leaving this floor fuels Cosi's movements as he realizes that he is now much more tired then he had been. Cosi kept going, not wanting to be stuck in the desert any longer. The return journey was hard and boring but it seemed to go relatively fast. Thank goodness for that. Once the duo reached the main settlement of the floor they searched out the merchant who had tasked Mars and Cosi with this quest. Once they had found them Cosi and Mars unloaded all the cargo, equipment, and goods that they had collected from the broken down caravan site. The merchant collected their goods with glee and gave the player their rewards. Cosi jumped a little as his menu opened with a little jingle. He saw that he had gotten some skill points as well as unlocked a new skill called Survival. Cosi turned to Mars, "Well that's finally over. Glad I could do that with you Mars." Cosi extended a hand, "Just let me know when you want to do another quest you think I might like or that you could use my help with. Till then I'll see you Mars"

Thread Summary- Quest rewards

-1 skill point and 400 Col for a page of rp

Cosi: 

- 2 skill points

- 200 Col

- unlocked Survival

Mars:

- 2 skill points

- 200 Col

- unlocked Survival

Edited by Cosi