[PP|F02] Bee ready for anything <<Long live the queen>> (Mace)

Dustin walks through the town on the second floor. "This place is nice enough. It's no floor 3, but it's pretty cool." He says, passing a tavern that he usually goes into this time of day. He moves to the center of town and climbs onto the tallest thing around him. "Anyone want to kill some monsters with me? Well, one monster really. But she might put up a good fight." He says, dropping down almost immediately. He wasn't scared to walk up and ask every single person around him to help, but he would go alone if he had to. He doesn't care either way, all he wants to do is kill another monster. Dustin's new mission he put himself on, more like a goal, is to have killed every type of monster in the game. "You can keep the..." He shouts turning around and being cut off when he walks directly into a girl standing behind him. "I'm sorry, want to kill a monster with me?" He asks.

@Mace

Mace came down on Floor two, she has not been here only passing by here to get to floor four where the snow was, It was busy around here and many people trying to find others to party, She was not the type to do this but it seemed others were. Her golden shield on her back almost being 4'9 tall and her war-hammer she looked at the way out of here, then she hear a guy shout something about helping killing a monster, What the hell is that kind of way to ask, you could end up teaming with a killer if you do it like that, She thought not paying attention to were she was walking. Then out of nowhere she seemed to be facing the guy that shouted. ""Mph, Maybe... What is it in for me," she said only caring about what he had to give at the end.

@Dustin

The boy looks at the girl. She might help? But what can I give her? He racks his brain thoroughly and his face lights up as it was obvious he had an idea. "You can keep the col and rewards, I just want to kill the thing for fun." He smiles innocently. The boy had a dull tan cloak covering his whole body so his level and strength wasn't obvious at all. His height always threw the players off because he looks stronger than he is if you can't see his gear. "If we are going to hunt this thing together, we're gonna have to be in a party." He remarks, pulling off his cloak. The player's blue sweatshirt revealed he was pretty low leveled and he could handle himself in a fight on his own. He laughs a bit as he draws his golden sword and holds it out. "This is Dawnbringer." A huge smile on his face grows bigger as he admires the golden blade with the lightning swirling around it.

STATS:

Spoiler

Dustin: 200/200 HP | 20/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 EVA | 1 Paralyze | BH: 2

@Mace

Mace Listens to what the boy says, Ooh that is something I am Interested in, She thought but then the boy said about being in a party, "Yeah Yeah, I know the drill I'm Not dumb," she said getting into a party with the guy whose name was to be revealed as Dustin. It then also was just revealed that Mace was Level one with a total MIT of 27. The boy had maybe 10 times more HP then herself but she did not care at all.  Then as Dustin takes out his sword, out of reaction Mace holds her hand on her War-hammer just to be ready if he ends up being a bad guy. The guy then tells the name of the sword and Mace just sighed, "Yeah okay fun, I don't care," she said without any emotions. She then turned to where the quest marker was pointing and she looked at Dustin, "Hey Idiot are you going to keep making out with sword or are you coming," she said very blunt to him wanting him to get a move on and keep walking.

@Dustin

Dustin smiles, as if the words she said to him had no effect on him. He was pretty much used to people hating him at this point so the words just bounced off. "Calm down, wherever we're going will be there when we get there." He chuckles. His grandpa had said that to him enough times that it is engraved in his brain. With a quick hop though, the boy begins to make his way towards the gate and begins to hum. "If you're in such a rush, then why don't we run?" A grin crosses the boy's face as he moves forward almost in a blur. He moves through the town with a gentle step so he knows exactly where he's going and can dodge if need be. I can totally beat her to the spot. I have been running like this for a long time. He smiles, focusing on his steps. He wasn't used to running with his shield just yet, so the big golden shield with a sun in the center kind of threw his running off, making him a bit slower. Still, the player had run faster than most of the mobs with relative ease, and some mobs faster than most tanks.

@Mace

Mace let out a other Sigh, "Not If other players have the same plan as us," she said walking. Dustin then said the thing about running and ran passed her, What the hell, I'm going to leave him on his own if he runs off, She thought not even starting to run put just taking a slow jog. "Are you Stupid, Haven't you seen my shield," she yells at him pointing at her shield that was  4'9 tall almost as Tall as herself as she was 5'47". The guy was really going to run even with that, It seemed like he was having fun but Mace on the other hand was not having Fun at all and even stopped jogging as she took just a normal walking speed. I knew he was a no good, Leaving me here, Seems like I have to do it myself, She thought not even paying attention to the party bar that was there. She puts her hand on her War-Hammer and one hand behind her back so she could get her weapon and shield fast if there was going to be an Attack on her soon.

@Dustin

Dustin stops looking around to see if she was nearby. I though so, that shield is gonna hold her back. He thinks that speed is the most valuable stat available to the players. That’s why his shield is so light. I guess I’ll go back. Dustin runs back in the direction he came from. He passes all the trees, rocks and fields he had run past to get to where he was. Crap, what if a group of PKers was there and tried to kill her? That’d be my fault. He pushes his legs to the limit, this time running faster than before. His body moving faster than he ever had before, and it was weird for him. He gets to the girl and stops as fast as he can, flying forward and falling right next to the girl. “Hello there.” He smiles acting like he hadn’t just ate dirt. He sits up and smiles. “Sorry for leaving out behind, it’s how I get an idea of my party’s capabilities.” He says, with no smile on his face. It’s obvious he feels sorry for what he did.

@Mace

Mace walked to where the location was going to be until she hears something moving up to her with high amount of speed, She grabs her weapon and shield at the ready, not knowing what was going to pop out. But as it got closer Mace saw who it was but did not let down her guard, Ooh It that guy again, He did came back, She thought looking at him as he moves in. The guy stops and falls to the ground right next to her, "um... Hi?" she say to him watching his moves as he sits up. As he then seemed to say his Sorry for leaving her behind and all, "Ok, We okay now, got it out of your system?" she asks him as she then looks at his face, Darn he has the same face as Ichizo when he was sorry, She thinks putting her weapon back on her hip and her shield on her back again. She reach out a hand to him so he could get up, "This does not mean we are friends, Ok!" She says with a cold tone holding out her hand to him.

@Dustin

Dustin grabs her hand and pulls himself up. "Don't worry, I didn't think it did." He smiles. He turns his head and moves towards the girl. He leans in and whispers, "She's right behind you." As his sword glows blue and moves up, he side steps the girl and moves in towards the wasp queen as he slashes downwards at her. The field boss appears to have read his move as it moves to the side. "This is gonna be annoying." He says, looking back at where she stays. He looks at his health bar and notices the girl's health bar and remembers he's in a party. His face morphs into a grin and he focuses on the monster in front of him. "This might also be pretty fun. Maybe one of us dies, who knows? All I want to do is kill this b*tch." He drops his shoulders and lets out an unsettling laugh. He appears to not be scared of death at all. In fact it appears he is welcoming it.

Spoiler

ID: 106278

BD: 1 (Fail)

Dustin's attack misses

Dustin: 200/200 HP | 18/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 EVA | 1 Paralyze | BH: 2 (H:0)

Mace: 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 4 DMG | 27 MIT | 0 ACC (H:0)

Wasp Queen: 50/50 HP | 20 DMG

@Mace

Edited by Dustin

As the guy gets up and moves closer to her as he whispers something in her ear, Wait what Why did you now warn we quicker you Idiot, She thinks turning around to Face the Wasp as well. It was at that moment as she sees the guy attack and miss as well, It was no wonder as the Wasp looked quite quick, Mace looked at her energy and knew that she did not have the Energy to use a sword art she had. Once the Guy missed his attack Mace ran in and swung her War-hammer right against the Wasps face. Mace looked up at the thing as it turned his head to her after her hit and it was looking Angry,  F*** It wants me now, well I have my shield so come and get me, she thought just staring the wasp into the bug eyes with out any sign of fear at all.

@Dustin

Spoiler

ID: 106280

BD: 6 (Hit)

Mace's attack hits

DMG 2

Dustin: 199/200 HP | 18/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 EVA | 1 Paralyze | BH: 2 (H:0)

Mace: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 27 MIT | 0 ACC (H:1)

Wasp Queen: 48/50 HP | 20 DMG

(OOC: I Think you messed Up with the MD because If I read this right the Queen Wasp should attack after me so meaning if you control the Queen Wasp It would attack before your next attack)

Edited by Mace

Dustin's sword glows blue and he moves towards the wasp queen and with one swift move slashes a V pattern into her thorax. He jumps back and sees it fly towards the girl but doesn't attack. "Why isn't she attacking?" He asks, trying to see if Mace knew the answer. It's almost as if they're working together, but that's impossible. He looks at the girl and at the Bee and tilts his head. He wasn't used to the player he was near not being scared of the monster he is fighting. "This won't take long I guess, but I wish it would. I hate short fights they're no fun." He says. He hoped the girl would be fine, but she appeared to have the defense required to take almost no damage at all. "You look pretty tough, hope your actions back that up." He grins and rests his sword on his shoulder.

Spoiler

ID: 106281

BD: 8

Dustin uses vertical arc on Wasp Queen

5 x 4 = 20

48 - 20 = 28 HP

MD: 3

Wasp Queen's attack misses

Dustin: 200/200 HP | 15/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 EVA | 1 Paralyze | BH: 2 (H:1)

Mace: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 27 MIT | 0 ACC (H:1)

Wasp Queen: 28/50 HP | 20 DMG

@Mace

Edited by Dustin

Her Party member seemed to do more Damage then her quite a lot more but this was because he used a sword art and she did not of course. But Mace was getting quite tired just for this It was only because of her Energy getting low in game. Mace took a few steps back as the wasp moved up to her, She did not flinch however at was just blank staring at the wasp. She gave Dustin a small mhp, and stepped back, "You seemed to know what you doing, Why don't you get the Hate," she says walking right next to him even moving past him as she was standing behind him. I need to lose My hate more from this thing, One good hit and I'm gone, She thought putting her shield right in front of her. She was a bit scared of dying while the wasp looked angry as hell But it seemed she was angry at the both of them now and had to choose to go for either Her or Dustin.

Spoiler

ID: Skipping Turn

Dustin: 200/200 HP | 15/20 EN | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 EVA | 1 Paralyze | BH: 2 (H:1)

Mace: 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 4 DMG | 27 MIT | 0 ACC (H:1)

Wasp Queen: 28/50 HP | 20 DMG

@Dustin

(OOC: If you want please let the wasp attack you, As I can not stand the risk of getting a crit and die from its attack then,)

Edited by Mace

Dustin smiles at the girl’s request. “As you wish.” He lunges in and charges his sword art. As his sword glows blue he steps, spinning and slashing down and back up creating a v pattern. The lightning from Dustin’s sword seems to crawl over to the monster and starts moving around. So that’s what Paralyze looks like. I guess I should kill it, but I’ll let the girl have a little fun before I kill it. “If you want to attack now is your best chance. If not, I’ll take care of it.” He smiles back at the girl who was behind him at this point. He chuckles and tilts his head. “Are you scared to die? Cause that’s no way to live in this game. My brother told me that.” He finishes the sentence with a serious tone. He looked over to the wasp and his face morphs, expressing only hatred. I would’ve rather he died to a monster like this one. But no, it had to be a player killing snake. He nods. “We’re all gonna die, might as well die having fun.” He smiles innocently to her.

Spoiler

ID: 106307

BD: 9

Dustin gets a small crit

5 + 1 = 6 x 4 = 24 DMG

28 - 24 = 4 HP

Wasp Queen is Paralyzed

Dustin: 200/200 HP | 12/20 HP | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 EVA | 1 Paralyze | BH: 2 (H:2)

Mace: 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 4 DMG | 27 MIT | 0 ACC (H:1)

Wasp Queen: [Paralyzed] 4/50 HP | 20 DMG

@Mace

Edited by Dustin

As the guy took the lead again in the attack He seemed to get a good hit on the wasp and hit it to the ground as is was freaking out on the floor, So that is what Paralyze looks like on monsters, Well to bad for them, She thinks. As then the guy gets back to her saying something, "SCARED! ME... NO JUST CAREFUL," she said giving him a quite powerful push with her shield. She walked over to the wasp that was still freaking out and she looked back at the guy, Well It seems like I have the final hit, She thinks before pulling her hammer up and smashing the wasps Skull, as a lot of blue polygons come from the impact as she hits the head of the wasp representing that she demolished the wasps head with that blow. After that she lift up her hammer from the wasps Skull and it explodes into blue polygons. The Menu pops up for both of them congratulating them of their victory and an Item was added to there inventory.

Spoiler

ID: 106322

BD: 10

Mace's Attack Major Crits

DMG 4+2= 6

Dustin: 200/200 HP | 12/20 HP | 5 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 EVA | 1 Paralyze | BH: 2 (H:2)

Mace: 20/20 HP | 1/2 EN | 4 DMG | 27 MIT | 0 ACC (H:3)

Wasp Queen: [Paralyzed] 0/50 HP | 20 DMG (Dead)

@Dustin

Edited by Mace

Dustin smiles at the girl and claps. “Almost flawless, by you forgot the heroic one liner.” He smiles. She appears to be stronger than she looks, and will be stronger when after this fight. He tilts his head at the girl and scratches his head. “So does this mean we’re still not friends? Because you can come to my shop and get two free weapons.” A smile crosses his face. He pulls his sword up and sheathes it in a blur. The lightning moves across his shoulders and disperses into the air. He pulls out sunglasses and puts them on. The boy switches to his hand wraps and removes his sword and shield. He slides his hands in his pockets and smiles at her.

@Mace

Mace was not amazed by what Dustin said, Yeah Yeah, go and play the hero and that, It just a game so why would I even try to be happy, She thought giving the guy a look like Piss off with those words. She walks past Dustin bumping into him on the way back, "Don't Push your Luck, I still don't trust you," She says looking back at him as she start making her way to the settlement, "We are acquaintance as much, Making Friends is Useless, They just stab you in the back when they don't see use anymore." It was very clear to Mace the guy was trying to push her to say that they were friends, But she would never accept it. It was only a time that could tell as for now she would be hostile to most people she met in this game. "Are you going to stand there all day and wait for the Wasp to spawn on your head or something," she says to him as she keeps walking her own way to the settlement.

@Dustin

The player follows the girl, moving past her and smiling back at her. “Listen, I think making friends can be bad, and I know quite a bit about getting stabbed in the back.” He says with his big boy voice and pulls his hands out of his pockets. “I saw someone my brother decided to help stab him in the chest.” He says, lookin at her. “The man wanted to try and kill my brother and he did, making sure he took me down first.” he pulls out a jacket and it has a whole in the chest. “It was the worst thing I could’ve seen. I watched my brother die.” He nods. His hands clenched in his pockets. “I don’t want anything from you, I just want you to know. Living with no friends is dumb as hell. It’s gonna get you killed and no one will know.” His voice unwavering. “Make friends or die alone, I made my choice.” He says, pulling his hood up.

@Mace

At that point Mace felt a bit back for speaking in that tone and turned around quite Red, not of shame or so but from Anger. It almost seemed like she was about to explode on him but then she let's out a big breath and with quite a lot of speeds sits on the ground crossing her arms and legs, "S...Sorry," she says Low, Then she looks up at him again, "SORRY OKAY, No need to school me," she said sounding Angry but also a bit sad. Mace really did not have any friends in the real world or here, and this guy seemed to have lost more then her, at least she still got her twin brother alive in the real world. "I know, I'm Dumb No need to rub it in," she said low and sounding now not angry anymore but more sad, as she starts to look at the ground.

@Dustin

“No one said you were dumb. In fact, I think you are smarter than me. Doesn’t mean you can’t make dumb decisions.” He says with a softer tone. “Plus, you handled yourself like a master. It was a bit intimidating. You don’t want to be friends? Fine, we can be rivals.” He gives the girl a thumbs up. “That way, we can force eachother to always get stronger.” His smile is from ear to ear and he drops his arm. “If you ever need help, just ask.” He says. His hands slide into his pockets and he leans against a tree. She has the potential to pass me up easily. I’m willing to challenge her to a race to the frontlines. “Hey, I’ll be waiting for you when I get to the frontlines. Maybe we could race.” He smiles.

@Mace

Mace looks at the guy, she mhp to herself, Rivels... that sounds like something friends would do, and you still did not stab me so maybe, she thinks looking at Dustin. maybe today she could drop it for a few seconds, "Um... I know I can see it, But what is your name... Mine is Mace," she says to him standing up, "NOT THAT I WANT TO KNOW, Just... If we are going to be... Rivels, I do want to know your Name," she says to him. She now was standing in the face of the tall male player as she was a bit red on her face, Why am I doing, what is going on here, Get a control of yourself Iz, She thought to herself as she backed off from the guy again at a normal distance.

@Dustin