[PP|F02] Bee ready for anything <<Long live the queen>> (Mace)

Dustin smiles as she asks his name. “I didn’t realize we skimmed over that. My name is Dustin. Nice to meet you Mace.” He nods to her. This was the first time ever that Dustin forgot to introduce himself. How could I forget to do such an important thing? He smiles. When she stands up and her face is in his, his face turns red also. Oh crap, is this one of those moments? His mind races faster than ever before when she backs up a little, making the distance between the two of them less personal. He drops down to the floor and looks off towards the horizon. “One day I’m getting out of this world. Before that day, I hope we find out who is stronger.” He says, looking at the sun as it gets lower and the sky turns a beautiful orange. “Even though it’ll probably be you, why not have fun trying to find out?” He asks with a huge innocent smile on his face. “I like your hair Mace, it suits you.” He says, pulling two sandwiches out of his inventory and extending an arm with a sandwich towards the girl. “Take. Sit and eat with me. It’s what rivals do.” His innocent smile returns yet again.

@Mace

As Dustin stayed calm and relaxed, Mace was still on edge, How... How can he be this calm around a pure random... Well Rivel, she thinks to herself a bit. She looks how Dustin sits to the ground and Commoned on her hair, "T...Thanks... I MEAN, I DID NOT DO IT FOR YOU, AND I DON'T NEED YOUR COMPLIMENTS," she says to him getting a bit red again, What the hell am I doing with this guy, He seems to just play with me or what,  She thinks to herself again. Then Mace sees Dustin grabbing two sandwiches, Wait and what do guy have with sandwiches, And why the hell are they giving them to me. Mace was confused and Angry at the same time, but she sat down next to Dustin accepting the Sandwich. Mace starts to eat it right away and then she pauses for a second, "Why are you being so Nice to me, I have been a Jerk to you the whole time," she asked him taking a bit of distance between them.

@Dustin

The boy sits as she asks him the question. To be honest, I don’t entirely know. He looks at her with a smile. “Just because you carry that shield, doesn’t mean you’re invincible. It means you hide behind a tough wall, to protect yourself.” He says, his smile ever so gentle. “You know why I introduce my sword? Because a weapon can tell you everything about a person.” He looks at the ground. “Plus, I get this feeling that we could be good friends if I just don’t give up.” He gives her a smile and a thumbs up. The boy had a bit of a talent when it came to being nice. It was one of He few things he was good at. “Look at that sunset. Beautiful. But when it goes away, do you give up on seeing the sun ever again? The night can be scary, but sometime the stars shine through the darkness, giving you a glimpse of the bright world you look forward to. Meeting you and you being so ‘mean’ is like waking up in the dead of night. Just because there’s no sun, doesn’t mean there never will be.” He lays back against a tree. I guess I did know. Huh, you learn something new everyday. He gently elbows her in the arm and points at the sunset.

@Mace

Mace listens to what He is saying and slowly as he speaks about hiding behind a shield and being the scary night, She becomes quite angry "SO YOU ARE TELLING ME IM WEAK, HIDING BEHIND A SHIELD, AND ... AND..." She says in a bust out, as she then starts to eat at the sandwich again. She Puffs at him and looks Angry, "Just the Moment you act Nice to someone they call you out," she says then and looks at him with quite an angry look as she then finishes the sandwich. He is just like the rest, Being nice Unlit they got what they want, He is just like my father, He can Piss off if he keeps going like this, she thinks and looks to the horizon he was speaking of. Her Angry look goes down and she gets a small smile on her face as she looks to the sun. Wonder if my Twin Brother is okay being in the real world, I miss him, She thinks as she looks at the sun again.

@Dustin

“I didn’t say you’re weak. In fact, the only thing I implied is you’re actually quite nice.” He says, defending his position. “I wouldn’t want a weak person as a rival anyways.” He says, taking another bite of his sandwich. She is pretty nice, but she retracts herself behind that tough exterior at the slightest misunderstanding. “I was saying you’re beautiful.” He says, without looking back at her. “And so is that fighting style of yours. It was frickin awesome. You just ran in and smashed that thing to bits.” He says with a huge smile on his face. The boy had brought up combat. The conversation from before had passed. “Don’t let that shield define who you are. Prove it wrong. Better yet, prove me wrong.” He says.

@Mace

She puffed a bit as said she was nice and not weak at all, How can you be sure, you are much higher level then me for sure, She thought. But then as he says she is beautigul she snaps, "DON'T YOU DARE AND SAY THAT,  I will Smack you, If you keep at it like that it will happen and it be the only time it touch you," she said turning to him ready to hit him. but then she lets her arm go down and Looks at him, as he speaks about combat. Yeah Sure Combat that maybe the only thing I'm good in, in this stupid game, She thinks turning back to the sun again. "Yeah... Not that I did it to show off or something, Just did what every other person would do," she says and gets her shield out and puts it between her and him, "And if you like the shield, Please look at it and not me." she said to him as the big shield was not between them and she could not see him any more only his feet.

@Dustin

“Oh shoot. You think I’m into you.” His face turns red, this was a common thing for Dustin to hear. In fact, he heard it all too often. “No, I don’t like you like that.” He says, knocking on the shield. “And besides, this shield is pretty awesome. As a blacksmith I can only admire the design. Who made this shield?” He asks, peeking over the shield. It’s not my intention to get her to crush on me, I just want another friend. A friend I can rely on. A friend who can surpass me one day. “I was calling you beautiful on the inside, I could’ve used a better word. That was my bad, I’m sorry. But, I told you my reason for being so nice. Now you tell me your reason for being a ‘jerk.’” He finishes the sentence with air quotes. “Unless it’s too personal, then you can just smack me and be on your way. I’ve grown used to both at this point.” He chuckles at the point. “Want a cookie?” He reaches down the shield with a single cookie and in his other hand another cookie. “I always carried them around in the real world in case my brother got hungry, so it’s a bit of a habit. Got me in a lot of trouble when my dad was training me with a sword. Used to pit me against bears. Real bears. That was scary.” He takes a bite of his cookie, with his arm still almost all the way to her face.

@Mace

As Dustin explains that he did not like her that way but more like she is a good person in her heart Mace looks past her shield "You going a bad job anyway," she said quick and moved back. Then the question came from who made the shield, It was simple and not hard, "a guy on floor one, Think his name along the ways of Mac or something," she says. Sure this guy was a bit weird but he meant the best altho Mace did not want to get to know him more, she was just angry at him because of the things he said. then a bit of a weird question came, but she tried her best "Fair I think, I just don't trust people, they stab you in the back when you trust them the most, So I'm returning a favor to everyone and don't make any friends at all, And since you are not my friend, you are my rivel so you don't get any special treatment at all," She says to him. But then she looks confused at him as he gives her a cookie, What the hell, I... Sure, She thought, taking the cookie and eating it in silents. 

@Dustin

The boy lays down on the ground in silence and keeps eating his cookie. He had messed up so much so he decided not to talk for a bit. I hope she doesn't hate me again. I have that effect on people. He looks at the clouds rolling through the sky and over at the shield. Damn, Mac is good. This is gonna be hard to surpass. But I will. I will surpass him and make a better weapon one day. He holds his hand straight up and closes it as tightly as his arms can. He stands up, moves to the other side of the spear and motions for the girl to follow. "Sorry if what I said got on your nerves. If you want, when we get in the safe zone, you can hit me with your hammer." He slides his hands in his pockets and begins to walks towards the safe zone yet again. Why is that my go to redemption offer? I always offer to let people kill me. Is there something wrong with me? Maybe Kadin would be able to help here.

@Mace

It grew quiet all a sudden and Mace looks a bit passed her shield, Mhp He decided to be quiet, Well at least better now than later, She thought as she looks to the horizon again. Then as she hears someone stands up she looks at Dustin and sees him waving her over to come. As the then gives her an offer to hit him in the safe zone. You really are stupid, Darn I could have asked for a better Rivel that is not as stupid as him but maybe he will learn from his own Rivel being me, She thought as she stood up taking her shield and ran up behind him. As she got close to Dustin she gave him a solid hit in the back on his head, "Stupid, You have a lot to learn from your Rivel I see," she said to him and she walked next to the guy on there way to the safe zone.

Thread Summary:

Dustin | 200 Col | 4 SP

Mace | 200 Col | 4 SP

@Dustin