[F06- PP] Snake Charmer <<Feeding the Enemy>> w/Shield

Searching for Familiar: ID: 108607- 12+10= 22- result: Familiar Found!

As Shield went to go open the chest he had found Cosi nodded and kept searching for another snake, "You better get something good." Cosi walked along the river until he found a good vantage point on a rock that jutted out into the river. The blonde haired tank pulled out the spyglass and began to look through the nearby trees for another snake. The clouds had dissipated revealing the .. well sky blue sky and the bright sun. The day was getting much hotter so hopefully more snakes would be out.

But as much as he perused the treeline and branches Cosi couldn't see any serpents. Then the aspiring thank felt something on his legs. Something rough yet smooth and the same time. Cosi looked down and saw a snake, longer than four feet and covered in light emerald almost yellow green scales with patches of diamond shaped white scales with a wedge shaped angular head. The serpent was slithering its way around Cosi's legs. Cosi looked up and turned to where Shield was. "Shield! I think this one's a keeper!"

@Shield

Opening Chest: ID# 108731 results Loot: 4+5=9

675 Col, 3 T1 Materials, 2 T3 Rare Consumables

Shield did not feel the particular need to use a key for a chest on such a low floor. Instead, he relied on his skill mods, reaching behind and prying loose the lid's hinges so that the lock would be of no consequences. With a crack, the wood split around the lock as he levered up on the back of the lid. A display popped into view of the chest's contents. It was nothing of particular note, but it might prove useful to a lower leveled player.

"Well, nothing super interesting, but you might make use of what's here. You're welcome to i-"

From behind him, he heard Cosi exclaim, and he turned around to see a reptile creeping up his leg. Shield gave a small smile and straightened up, abandoning the now empty chest and beginning the process of transferring Col and materials to Cosi. "Well done! Are you wanting these consumables? They still need to be ID'ed, so it's your call. If not, you can also just sell them in my shop for half of their value without having to pay for identification." It was his standard rate, which he felt comfortable offering given the assistance he was already giving Cosi on the quest. Besides, despite being lower level, Cosi seemed capable of handling himself. Offering him too many discounts might communicate that Shield didn't think as such.

Edited by Shield

As the snake continued to slither up the blonde haired tank, Cosi struggled to stand up straight from the added weight. He tried to pry it off his legs and only ended up with the snake wrapped around his arms and neck practically tying his arms behind his back. "Yeah I'll take the consumables. I'll just ID them and save them for later. They'll probably come in handy later in some other quests." Cosi managed to free a hand from the coils of his new pet and extended it towards his fellow tank and companion, "Thanks for all the help Shield. This would have taken a lot longer without your assistance. And thanks for the Col and mats as well." Cosi grinned as he shook the dark haired front liner's hand, "Hopefully I'll see you again soon Shield." After that the two players made their way back through the jungle and back to the floor's city with Cosi still struggling with his familiar. By the time they got to the portals and went their separate ways the blonde had managed to get the boa in a slightly more comfortable position looped around his neck. the scales were rough and the snake was heavy but it was better than him around his arms. "I'm going to have to get used to this aren't I?" Cosi asked the serpent which looked back at him and then promptly closed its eyes and fell asleep. Cosi sighed and went back to home on the fourth floor, My snake's not going to like it there. 

Quest Summary-

Rewards:

- 1 sp and 400 Col for one whole page of rp

- 1 Familiar!

-  675 Col

- 3 T1 Materials

- 2 T1 materials

Cosi- 

- 1 Sp

- 1 Familiar (Snake)

- 875 Col

- 2 T1 mats