[PP-F5] Smiths and Snakes (Trinoko, Micahad1523, Seldentar)

Angel's sword hand drifted down to his side where a bag of varying crystals rested. "I always come prepared." He said as he pat the bag with his hand. Then he returned his attention to the snakes. The minions should be easy enough to take care of, but the Deathstalker would mean trouble if it landed a good hit. The poison wouldn't last long but it would be potent. "How about this," He said, proposing a plan. "One of us should sneak around and strike it from behind while the other to distract it. Then we'll focus on it as a team while Lucifer takes care of the minions. Alright?" he asked his team, hoping that someone would come up with a better plan.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinoko smiled as he said "Well, I have a cure crystal as well. I think I will go ahead and volunteer to go behind the snake." He taps his spear "This thing and a little acrobatics is good for jumping over things." He smirked as he looked down at the wriggling creatures again. "If you really think that your familiar is able to distract them, I won't complain." He chuckled softly, as he was the only one there who lacked any kind of a pet. "Alrighty! Unless there are some complaints I say we get to work on that! Sooner we kill this thing the sooner we all get some nice stuff and I get out of this heat!"

Angel nodded and smiled. "Here here." He said quietly. He looked over at Lucifer, who was standing near them. "Use a little of that hellish flame and roast 'em." He told the Nightmare with a wicked grin. The monster seemed to smile evilly himself. "It would be my pleasure Master." Lucifer moved into position, facing the side of the snakes that rested in the pit. He stood there, watching the Rattlesnakes and waiting for Trinoko to get in position, as well as Angel and Seld to ready themselves. Angel readied his shield and stealthily made his way down into the dried up lake, careful not to disturb the monsters waiting below. I hope this works. He told himself.

((I got really sick and have been sleeping a lot the last few days, sorry))

Seldentar readies himself, his sword held in front of him. He focuses on the fight ahead of him, everything around him melting away and only the snakes remain. He had to focus if he wanted to win, and he was going to get out of this hellish game at any cost.

Trinoko grinned while keeping his spear pointed forward and at the ready. The moment he had Angel's signal he was going to charge in with his sprint skill and then take it from there. He was an all offense type, not a stealth or defensive type! The coming battle made his blood boil in anticipation!~

Angel saw that everyone was in position and that the monsters had yet to notice them. He looked over at Seldentar and silently mouthed, 3, 2, 1. Then he said telepathically to Lucifer. "Light em' up." Instantly, the monster unleashed what looked like hell itself upon the smaller rattlesnakes. The snakes burned to a crisp in seconds, small bits of blue flames still lingering to the area where they once rested. After the initial firestorm had ceased, Angel charged forward, shield raised and sword primed. He ran in serpentine pattern to avoid the Deathstalker from locking onto him and getting the chance to strike. "I hope this works." He told himself as he got closer to the snake.