[PP-F02] Sting Operation [Black, Katagawa] <<Long Live The Queen>>

Black was considering searching for more items such as berries to make a nice relaxing drink to cool off with until he saw Kat skipping rocks until he heard an audible clunk. He furrowed his brow at the noise and decided to walk over as she hurled up a chest that was hidden underneath the waters. “Well, that’s some luck right there..wow. I always heard people say you can speak things into existence. Let’s see what we got. “ He said as they began to open the chest and revel in it’s marvels together. “Okay, so we got...oh sweet..we got a lot of Col for this area...and huh..what’s this?” Black squints at a three pure white items with question mark symbols. “Huh..just says unidentifiable rare weapon and some consumables. Well, I don’t know what type of weapon you have, but I just have the vanity one and I’m sure if I get the rare weapon I can be more useful in a fight. I’d also be interested in learning what the consumables are. Maybe if you know any merchants, we can look into it and see what we got. But for right now, let’s head back to floor one.”

ID- 106696 LD - 15 (Opening Chest) 

210 Col (+5% Col Stash), 5x T1 Mats, 1x T1 Rare Unidentified Weapon (106696-A), 2x T1 Rare Unidentified Consumables (106696-B, 106696-C)

400 Col from 20 posts. 

Summary:
Total Col and Mats Received: We split the col evenly (305 each) and the T1 mats (3 each).
Black will take the Rare unidentified weapon. Kat may have both unidentified consumables. 
Black: 4 SP + 1 (Yui's Grace) 
Kat: 4 SP

Edited by Black