[SP-F01] Rookie of the Year <<The First Few Lessons are Free>> (Beginner Quest)

Before Black went off to go meet the Blacksmith, he thanked the Alchemist for teaching him and began to walk out of the door, bumping into a table and causing a few vials to rattle and shake."Oh, shi- sorry about that old man. I'll see you around when I need some potions! Take it easy!" He stated before he pulled open the door and walked out. "Finally down with all that. I'm a free man now! Time for a small detour. " Black grinned sheepishly as he made his way to his estate for some food and then began to munch down on some pizza with a wicked grin. "Ahhh, it's soo good, yes! " He continued munching away like a starved maniac. "Thank goodness, I barely ate all day and they already sending me to do other things.  The struggle is real." Black shook his head with a laugh as he grabbed a napkin to wipe his mouth. "The money and items are good though, so I'm down for it. Plus I need it for all these purchases I've been making left and right. " Black said as he loomed around at the Estate. "I think it might be wise to start getting in the habit of saving or something or at least make sure I'm investing wisely." He stated before deciding to head out. He grabbed essential materials and started progressing to the Blacksmith

Once he was there he decided to knock on the door and talk to the npc for the next quest. 

Summary:

SP Rewards: 2 Quest, 1 20 Posts, 1 Yui's Grace Total SP (4)

Item Reward: 4 T1 Mats (Gathered by regular standard) 400 Col 

- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Edited by Black