[F2-PP] To continue the hunting of drakelings. <<DHA 2>>

He steps out into the town of Urbus off of the teleport gate as the black haired martial artist wastes very little time in quickly making his way through the town having set for himself a schedule to try and keep in terms of trying to keep up with his rival which also consists of making sure that he can do quests by himself or with players who are around his level. 'Or more specifically people that aren't Pinball.' he thinks to himself as he makes his way across the main settlement needing a small break from the biggest danger to his health which is his rival not because he could possibly kill him if Pinball went mad, not because of some rival and enemies Pinball has managed to gather, no it being the most dangerous factor the spear wielder's luck. The man having almost killed mars more times than the martial artist is comfortable with dealing with at this point, and figuring he can just go on a few quests to catch up to his rival so they can have their duel at level 50. With today's goal continuing where he left off after leaving Froppy and that Vigilon behind so he can continue the slaughter of the drakelings to further his strength. 'Though i have to admit while Froppy's tendencies are annoying she was a dedicated support one of the few we have in this game if what i have heard is correct about the general populace.' he thinks to himself with a slight frown at the idea of losing a valuable asset to clearing this game.

@Neopolitan

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 600/600     ENG: 60/60    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Extra skills:

MA rank 5: +7 DMG - MOD ferocity (+1)

Fighter Familia rank 3 T2r: +6 DMG

Equipment:

War God's Instrument: 3 slots ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

War God's Protection: 1 slot Savvy 2 slot Regen  T1

Neo was residing in her shop when the notification popped up, it was the NPC broker with more info about hunting down the dragon hatchlings. Sounded like the next one was somewhere on floor two. Not wasting any time, Neo quickly made her way towards the teleporter in Deepedge and typed in the second floor as her destination. The convenience of not needing to shout out her location was a rather nice inclusion. Not wanting to linger too long, Neo quickly made her way to the info board, where she looked around for the quest she knew she would need to grab. Though she probably wouldn't be able to take it on now, she could hopefully find someone to do it with sooner than later. She sent out a thought to Roman, letting him know that there was a slim possibility of her heading out and needing him. She had gotten more powerful recently, and was ready to take the world on.

@Mars

Spoiler

Neo: 500/500 HP | 50/50 ENG | 11 DMG | 59 MIT | 1 ACC | 0 EVA | 8-10/24 BLD | 8-10 Para | 1 REC

The black clothed martial artist makes his way through the town of Urbus not taking any time to even pass the board where the quest would reside from the fact he had picked up the quest quite a bit ago and just hadn't felt like tackling it just yet, but as things happen to fall into place this is the only quest left for him to do to finish up the floor. 'Time to make my way up and clear the first ten floors one floor after the other.' he thinks to himself with a slight grin that is unseen from the way that his outfit is designed to cover as much of the body that is not necessary for living. Which means the simple that is that the nose, and eyes would be the only things visible to allow easy breathing, and seeing from the outfit other details not as important to his existence. Though something he is most definitely going to change as soon as humanly possible so that he can focus on a more open outfit to say the least to allow him to actually allow his face to be seen. 'This outfit is way to much of an edge lord's...i need to do that phoenix quest at some point so i can get that nametag to change this armor to something that i can actually tolerate.' He thinks with a nod of his head having his familiar at this side the fire liger glancing around the main settlement with a apathetic look as the liger lets out a small buff of flames from its mouth as if the dancing fire is more entertaining and worth his attention than anything else.

Once Neo had picked up the quest, she began to make her way outside of the town. There seemed to be a rather goth looking person walking the same way as well. She wasn't suyre what their business was, but they were at least headed the same way as she was for now. Perhaps she oculd at least give them a follow. They seemed to also have a familiar and was walking with purpose. That meant they were either a really cocky, really lucky low level player with some edge to them. Or they could actually be a decently levelled player who knew what they were doing, though still with a bit of an edge to their look. Either way, Neo called down Roman with a thought and jogged up to catch up with them. Perhaps they were doing the same quest, which meant that Neo wouldn't need to wait around nearly as much as she thought she would need to.

@Mars

He hears the footsteps of someone approaching him as he turns his head to look back towards what could be the potential source of that and spots a girl walking towards him and gazes towards the girl with a idle curiosity wondering what she wants with him. The martial artist waiting patiently for her to catch up with him and once she does he just nods his head towards her in a polite manner. Wonderful to meet you again Neo it has been awhile since i've seen you. Definitely been a few months at the very least i would have to say, and don't comment about the outfit even though i know you can't since you're mute. I'm working on fixing it. He says towards the girl and just shrugs his shoulders knowing that he will get it fixed but the changes to actually implement that are just too much of a hassel at points to be willing to do it. 'Though maybe i can get Neo to help accelerate that process.' He thinks to himself with a small grin crossing his face unseen. The liger by mars' side just looking directly at the multicolored girl.

As she walked up to them and was greeted, Neo realized that it was someone she already knew. Of course, they had only met once before so it was easy not to recognize them when they were in such a concealing outfit. That had been quite a while ago, and Neo had gotten quite a bit stronger since then. She gave her silent laughing gesture as Mars made the comment about critiquing his outfit. She had never had much of an eye for fashion, though it was definitely not hard to at least make something that would work. If anything, she was just glad they didn't wear this while on the desert floor, it would cause someone heatstroke if this weren't a virtual world and would likely cause a debuff in game if not just an extreme sense of being uncomfortable. Knowing that they were certainly not going to just be a cocky low level player, Neo sent an invite with a message asking if they were taking on the Dragon Hunter Anthology as well. May as well try to get some help.

@Mars

He glances towards the message that he receives and nods his head at it seeing it as rather reasonable since it would benefit the both of them to try and do it together since at the very least it would help Neo to gain more levels which is only a benefit for everybody in the end. Which for him even though he is certain he'll be killing everything with one hit Neo would gain the levels and experience to catch up and eventually help himself deal with the stronger enemies by the time that they could survive one hit from himself. I'll accept this offer Neo. He says as he hits the accept button and than gestures for her to start following him as he takes the path that would lead towards the dragon of where its lair should be located at if his information was correct in that regard. His familiar right by his side. So than Neo how has your life been since last we talked?...well i talked to you rather i guess since you don't really talk. He says in a slightly amused tone of voice at his rather poor and terrible joke.

Mars had accepted the invite and the two began to make their way towards where the quest marker was. As they did, Mars started to ask a couple questions. She shook her hand in a so-so motion. Though she was doing fine physically, her emotions and mind had still been trying to get over Vanilla. It was hard to forget that, and she didn't want anyone else to die trying to protect her. After shaking her hand, she pointed towards Mars. Though she didn't know him that well, it would still be nice to get to know some more powerful people. Thinking about it made her realize she didn't even know what level he was. She knew that she had been rising fairly quickly, but who knew how well they were doing nowadays. Roman, her pseudodragon familiar, came down to rest, wrapped aroudn her neck while her arm came down from pointing in waiting for his response.

@Mars

Myself? I've been doing alright for the most part been doing questing with Pinball. Which if you haven't met him before lets just say i would call him Aincrad's unluckiest player ever since everytime i go on a quest with him i feel like he somehow manages to get us almost killed, or something like our collective luck just plummets to put us near death together at every inch. He says rather honestly as he continues walking in the general direction of where the dragon's nest should be located at. I've also met a player by the name of Cosi who seemed nice enough, and that is about it i think in terms of something or anything being new on my end not much going on for myself sadly. He says with a small shrug of his shoulders as he continues making his way forward. He glances forward as he hears the sounds of something rustling as he glances around trying to find the source of the target through the greenery of the area around them, and being unable to find anything.

Neo listened as Mars talked about some of the people they had met with. She knew Pinball, though not that well. Cosi was a familiar name, though she think it was just someone she ended up pairing with for something menial and short-lived.  She was about to open her parasol and rest it on her shoulders when she heard the rustling in the bushes. She couldn't see anything, but there was definitely something out there. She quickly closed her parasol and drew her sword from it. Glancing towards Mars, she nodded towards the bushes. Hopefully it would be the hatchling and they could be in and out quickly. If it wasn't, perhaps they could use it to get the hatchling's attention without using one themselves as bait. That was all assuming it didn't have the paralyzing screech of the last one and freeze them both in place while trying to ambush it.

@Mars

He nods his head in understanding as he moves over towards the bushes letting himself move forward to try and attack whatever had moved and disturbed the nature meaning it would need to be taken out as quickly as possible because of that fact. Since if it actually caused a sound and wasn't in the safe zone ten times out of ten it was usually a danger to his health in some fashion or the other. When he made his way over towards the location only to not see anything their as his brows furrow in slight confusion at that as i than go to move back towards the main path only to get tripped up as wood suddenly formed in front of him to cause him to trip forward as he catches himself quickly. Pushing off of the ground to get back onto his feet as he gazes around to see a green colored scaled creature snickering at him as he just slowly narrows his eyes in anger at the small creature. Okay..this is going to be annoying. He mutter softly to himself at seeing the creature.

Neo watched as Mars went to inspect the bush, staying back in case of an area attack. She was close enough if a fight did break out though. As he approached it, she opened up her parasol and placed it over her shoulder in preparation to swing it forward at a moments notice. As soon as the wall of wood popped up in front of Mars's face, Neo was. Thankful her silence kept her from laughing. She followed his gaze to see that there was a creature waiting in the bushes there. If this was the source of the wall of wood, it seemed they might need to be a little bit more cautious in their approach. There was no way they would be able to take the creature down if they charged head on. Bringing up her sword. She began to circle around to try and flank the creature, hoping it would not be expecting an attack from two sides.

@Mars

He gazes towards the tiny reptilian that seems to eagerly slither away into the nearby fauns darting around the duo of players creating little trip mines of wood around them as Mars' familiar tries to gain a control of them all by trying to set fire and burn up anything that wasn't too close to the actual players to make sure they didn't get any residual damage from the fire. Meanwhile Mars himself just watches the small draconic hatchling makes its way around trying to create more and more tripmines at the worst inopportune moment. Mars just glares down the small creature as he lets his fists ignite with a small aura of power ready to just attack the smaller creature to cause it to just pop out of existence. He quickly slams his fist downwards onto the creature breaking it into pixels upon contact with his fist as the little wooden tripping devices it was making quickly follows suit ending the fight before it even begone really as Mars turns towards Neo. Second drakeling killed i guess.

#106760 BD:5+3=8 15x15=225-35=190 DMG -17 ENG

Zylara - the Quartz Hatchling : HP: 0/175 - MIT: 35 - ACC: 1 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 65

Edited by Mars

Neo was doing her best to make her way around the Dragon, when Mars just charged in. She was expecting to have to charge in right after him just so that they had a chance of finishing it off. Of course, Mars was able to finish it in a single hit. With a look of surprise on her face, Neo folded her umbrella and sheathed her blade back into it. With her parasol now fully back to its normal looking state, she opened it and rested it over her shoulder. She nodded towards Mars's question, realizing that the quest was already done. Perhaps the two of them could work together for more of them. It seemed as though the dragon had dropped a couple of gemstones that she was able to pick one of. She was still unsure where the quest would go, but figured there would be more of these gems to collect. Sending a quick message towards Mars, she picked herself up from bending over to the gem and began to make her way back towards town.

So, drinks on me? Pay back for you taking out the dragon.

@Mars

He glances towards the message that he receives from Neo at the girl's offer that she sends through the messages and just shrugs his shoulders ever so slightly as the wooden trip falls that the baby dragon created disappear into red pixels from it having died. I don't particularly care for drinks if i am being honest. I would rather continue forward and try to complete as many of these DHA quests as i can within this day that way i can catch up as fast as possible afterall their are many things to get done and if i can get as many of these quests within one day that just means having less to worry about for the next day. Plus punching these dragons are more exciting than having to craft within my shop various potions that people could end up needing. He says with a small shrug of his shoulders as he continues moving forward as he starts to make his way back towards the main settlement of this floor that is a decent walk away from their current location. His familiar quick to follow suit behind the martial artist.

Neo listened as Mars declined her offer. Though she was a little sad she couldn't pay him back for helping her out, she figured the two of them could make their way towards the next floor and take out the next dragon. It meant that she would be able to do a little bit more in a single day. If she had fought these on their own, she probably wouldn't have been able to keep up with their attacks. With Mars to help her out, she was probably going to be able to fight her way through most of the dragons with him. Of course, there was no telling how much they would scale with each new floor. This one had been taken out so much faster than the first that she couldn't tell if it was actually more powerful than her. Perhaps it would be some time before that happened, as she now had new gear, but only time would tell if she would fail to finish a quest. She would prefer to remain alive if that happened, but knowing how things were going, she could possibly die trying.

@Mars

He glances towards the pink haired ally that is with him as he wonders in silence what her final build is going to be and what she will be capable since so far he has at least in mind a possible tank, his fellow DPS ally Pinball, and himself for possible quests to do for being able to handle anything that could get sent towards them. With the tank needing a bit of work though since he is a lower level then himself, but slowly but surely it will be a possible goal to have with the only missing piece being to somehow find a healer that could work alongside himself, and Pinball at the minimum. Knowing that at the very least that would be required for the duo to continue their ridiculous antics of taking on quests that are way above what they should even be doing to begin with, and to achieve a actual victory for every quest moving forward would require a dedicated healer that could heal them and energize their energy supplies. SO neo besides that rapier of yours what other skills you plan to pick up? He asks in a friendly manner towards the girl.

Neo looked towards Mars at his question, and realized she didn't have much of an answer. She was still trying to figure out just where she could take things with her build. She was really enjoying the slow kill of the status effects she gave. Though there was criticism for it being highly luck based, Neo was feeling as though she could find some way to make it a bit more effective. Giving a shrug to Mars, she quickly typed up a message to him explaining a bit more in depth.

I haven't really given it too much thought. I do know that I really like the status effects on weapons, though I am unsure what all I can do with that. I have heard rumors of some good status effects from the enhancements only merchants can find, so I'm thinking of trying for that. Other than that, I just want to find a way to make it more consistent. I feel it is a whole portion of the game that many people just look down on.

@Mars

It's natural for people to look down on status conditions Neo they see it as too chance based, and rather weak when you try to compare it on the surface level to just flat out damage that weapons could have with many other variables being trying to increase your evasion and accuracy with what you combine with your gear. He says towards the pink haired girl with a slight shrug of his shoulders though not ignoring the idea that a status condition person fighting alongside pure damagers would be a lot of fun due to the fact that if things work out the status conditiioner could make sure to pin down a mob while the damage dealers bring out the heavy guns if the target becomes frozen or paralyzed. 'A good tactic, but hard to implement since it would very rarely ever actually get to that point of being able to consistently paralyze an opponent over and over again basically impossible with how much luck based things are for status conditions.'

Neo felt the sting of Mars's words a bit, but she did take them to heart. She knew that it was a very chance based build, but she did want to give it a try. She felt as though it could be much more consistent than it sounded. Though she didn't know how well it would be for damage, she would still want to try and figure out a better way to take things down. It felt as though just damaging it was the obvious route. As it stood, she could try to find the more unique way of taking things down. She had spent so long in this game not doing anything, she had no chance of grabbing any of the special unique skills some of the front liners had. Instead she hoped that she could find a way to make herself stand out a bit. The front liners were there dying to protect her and she didn't want any more people to have to die for her sake.. Not if she could help it.

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

DHA 2 Complete: 600 Col (split), 1 SP each, Zylara's Quartz

1 page of RP complete: 400 Col (split), 1 SP each

Total: 2 SP, 500 Col, and Zylara's Quartz to @Mars and @Neopolitan