[F-04 -PP] (Black, Mars) Iron sharpens Iron << The Essence of Steel >>

Black thought he enjoyed the opportunity to portray a token character he found hilarious. He remembered watching a montage of how many times Afro told Ninja Ninja to shut up. Still, he liked the idea of challenging the man's nerves and see how he performed under pressure. Of course, it was in Marine's nature to play mind games with each other and taunt each other on the battlefield. It was like one big great loving community of lovable A-holes. 

Black enjoyed his simple explanation. "Tier two damage dealer and that's it? Damn. That's like crazy strength. People Tier Two and up have like 500 or more HP and with that damage output...one of your blows does almost half your HP. That's ridiculous. You keep that up and you might be the next Floyd Mayweather." Blaack laughs as he realized he didn't even have to unsheath his sword. "Damn, good job. Got any other missions lined up?" Black said as he donned his +3 LD basic search and began to scavenge the area for a chest. "Well, well, well...the Lucky Devil strikes again.  What do we have here?" 

ID-107316 

LD-14(+3) = 17 
Treasure Chest Found! 

@Mars

Edited by Black

He watches as his ally manages to find a chest rather quickly as he nods his head and lets him open it since he had found it without any prompting and thus it was his to do with as he pleases. He nods his head toward the player and begins to make his way away from the scene with his hands in his pockets as the wind blows whipping the loose bits of his outfit around within the wind. his familiar following right behind the martial artist as the duo make their way out of the area to find their next quest to take on. I'll be going to the next quest location that i have in mind Black. If you want to follow me go to floor five if not than i can't wait to see you again on the fields of battle either through chance, or a boss of some kind that demands the attentions of players. he calls back over towards the tank as he makes his way towards the boss known as Absolute Zero if he isn't followed, or the floor five quest he has in mind if he does get followed.

Black smirks as his grubby hands wrap around the treasure chest gleefully. Boss spawn areas were always good spots to look for loot. He knew this was very useful indeed for his objective. He needed the materials and had plans for the Col to expand parts of his estate and branch out.As he turned around he noticed the other player seeming to already be in a hurry to head off. As the man walked off with his hands in his pockets, Black looked to Kiba and shrugged. "We don't got nothing better to do. Plus maybe we can watch him fight like a kick**s kung-fu movie. That would be pretty sick huh?" He chuckled as he stored away the loot.  "Floor five? That's the desert spot. Yeah, I'm down for that. Floor five is one of my favorite spots in the game. He proceeds to follow Mars and see what mischief they would get into. 

Spoiler

ID-107318 

LD- 12 

Reward: 

(4 * 100) Col, (5) materials, rare weapon, (2) rare consumables

Treasure chest loot:

400 Col, 5 T1 Materials, <<unidentified rare weapon>> <<2 Rare Consumables>>

Essence of Steel 

Summary:

2 SP - Black 

1 SP - Mars 

200 Col Each 

Black - Essence of Steel, 5 T1 Materials, unidentified rare weapon, 2 rare consumables,(400 +5%) = 420 Col

Edited by Black