[PP F-05] (Black, Mars) <<Butcher of the Sands>>

Fresh from the frozen tundra, The ebony skinned ninja kept his Japanese curved sword and wakizashi, a parrying blade of shorter length attached to his yellow rucksack.

The traveler was drifting through the fifth floor, scouting out the terrain for edible resources. His talents as a Marine Infantryman taught him a lot about survival, but the game mechanics certainly knew how to make the desert sands insufferable. Despite that, the blonde haired warrior had a love for the desert biome. He walked with his hands in his pockets and stayed along the dunes. Following him was the instrumental of hip-hop as he bobbed his has to the music. The silver plated headband on his forehead read "Lucky Devil". Behind him was his trusty companion, Kiba, an elemental spirit wolf. It kept a vigilant demeanor and hunter's poise as it took up it's lava like form.

" I think if we keep this up, my boots are going to melt right off. " Black joked to Mars as he knelt down feeding the wolf some familiar snacks. He turned his head squinting down the dunes, before noticing a dust storm pick up. " Hey...that normally happen out here?"

@Mars

Edited by Black

The black haired martial artist makes his way through the terrible and mentally destroying realms known as the fifth floor the entire environment being one of misery and a slow test of patience for those who can't handle the forever stretching dunes. Something he had become accommodated with after his quests alongside the tank user known as Cosi. 'Just a little bit further and i can finally get one step closer to ending all reason to be on this floor which will be an amazing day when that occurs since this floor is a rather big barren wasteland of nothingness.' He thinks as he glances towards the side as the mention of the dust storm kicks in as he smirks towards himself and turns to face it and makes his way over towards the dust storm knowing that is what he had been looking for. Lets go Black we have an arena to fight in. He gives a simple command towards the tank as the martial artist moves forward his familiar at hand moving ever so slightly ahead of the martial artist as if taking up a slight role of a canine scout creature.

Black watched as the dark haired martial artist seemed to be handling the dunes quite well. He still wondered how players were able to endure the sweltering heat so easily and here he was, a Marine trained in the deserts most of his career, and he was sweating bullets. 'These gamers are some hardcore mother*******' he thought as he watched the man march through the sands like a badass. Black was keeping up, but of course the weather and terrain affected him more than Mars, despite he keeping a tough bearing. "An Arena? Who the hell we fighting? Orange players? green players?" 

The thought made Black squint in concern. "What type of gear do we need for this.. I got my Accuracy head band, my thorn armor, and my Paralyzing shield, and a damage based sword...I can keep the enchants active on everything but the sword." He suggested as the trekked deeper into the sands. The sandstorm picked up into a violent swirling wall that they'd have to enter to find the Arena. 

@Mars

He glances back towards the tank with him giving him a rather nonchalant look before focusing back on the arena that moves towards them just as quickly as they move towards it the moving sand obscuring a figure that hides within all except for the glowing red eyes of a mob. We're fighting a monster called the Sando Satsu he ignores mit and hate our best bet is for you to go in and stun him as accurately as possible. Than i can follow up by doing two powerful attacks to kill it swiftly and easily with no difficulty whatsoever. You miss though and you'll take a nasty hit for certain but you won't die. He says rather plainly explaining the risks of everything of what is about to go down for the tank player as Mars continues moving forward towards the direction of the arena as the whipping sands slowly enclose around the two players as Mars lets a grin of excitement show upon his face. Let the fight begin. He says simply as he lets his fists ignite with a red power one of a sword art as he glances towards black and gesture for him to begin. You have the honors of a fist attack. He says in a rather flat and almost expectant tone towards the player.

Black notices Mars and his stoic demeanor watching him. He looks on ahead to the arena as if expecting some great disaster to unearth itself on the other side. As he looks towards the red orbs penetrating the sand he unsheathes his weapons. “Sando Satsu… no care for my mitigation..great. This is gonna be like going to Afghanistan without a Kevlar best. “ He states as he raises his hand to cover his nose and enters the sandy abyss. Mars' information would prove to be good intel. He was able to calculate the length of the fight and judging by his knowledge of how to one shot and opponent, Black considered it a relatively safe operate. He hoped it'd be a simple in and out job.

As Mars continued on, he gave Black the signal he needed, looking to him expectantly. Black turned around and looked at the Sando Satsu monster staring them down, as he looked behind him he noticed digital signs informing him that escaping was impossible.

Everything was all on the line. “So..all you say I got to do is go in and stun him as accurately as possible?” He walked forward tapping his electrically charged Wakizashi on his left shoulder, then tapping it against his Shukketsu Ryu blade. “I think I can manage that…”

He then advances like a gladiator in the arena towards his opponent as he notices the beasts eyes glowing red as well as his special blades. The enemy was going to open up with a critical strike!

“I always wondered what fried alligator tastes like…” He quipped as slammed the sword in a violent uppercut and sent paralytic surges through Sando Satsu, making him have a seizure on the battlefield and negating his critical hit.

“Right in the throat...doesn't get more accurate than that.” Black smirks.

Spoiler

ID- 107580

BD-10 MD-9

Fell Crescent (5+2) x 1 = 7 DMG to Butcher + PARA

Black 20 400/400 HP 37/40 EN 45 MIT 2 DMG 3 ACC 18 THN 1 REC 2 PARA 1 TAUNT

Edited by Black

He looks towards the monster as it is unable to move as he grins to himself as he charges up his attack letting the energy surround his fists as he shoots off of the ground sprinting towards the creature as he goes to get in close to try and end the creatures life, or at least get it as close to death as he can do so. However, much to his disappointment as he is about to swing his fist and end the creatures life the monster starts to move once more. Satsu swiftly dodges the attack as it brings down its giant sword towards him as he can only backflip away from the strike with widened eyes at the creature which slowly morphs into a annoyed scowl as the sandstorm whips around the two players as they are in this creature's arena. Black i hope you can do that again! he calls out towards the player as the martial artist can only once more settle into a fighting stance.

Attack: All Might  #107588   BD:1   MD:10[stunned]

Black: 400/400 HP 37/40 EN 45 MIT 2 DMG 3 ACC 18 THN 1 REC 2 PARA 1 TAUNT

Mars: HP: 680/680     ENG: 66/68    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Sando Satsu:  349/350  MIT: 20  DMG: 100 [Stun cooldown 0/3]
Abilities:

Sando Satsu ignores Block, Evasion, and Mitigation. But does not do bonus damage on a 9-10
-Cull of the Meek: On a natural roll of 10 he will spin with his weapon at maximum reach hitting everyone in the fight. He will gain 10 hp per person hit.
-Dominus: When he reaches 175 hp, he grows massive in size upping his damage to 150 and mitigation to 30 for the rest of the fight.

Edited by Mars

Black smirked as he had set the stage for an amazing follow up from Mars.
‘There he goes about to shoot off like a flying meteor’ However, the large crocodile like warrior was more agile than he appeared. “Oh [censored]...he got moves like a ninja. We locked in a cage with a goddamn crocodile ninja. Aw hell naw!

As the crocodile monster scowls at Mars, Lack responds teasingly. “Oh! Uh oh...you done done it now...I think it's pissed!” He chuckles. He then looks to notice that both his paralyze ability and his stun proc'd. ‘[censored]...I’m wasting my skills. ‘ Black frowned as the man encouraged him to produce results again. I'll try to keep this mother****** pinned down. I'd love to watch you open a hole in his chest. “ Black responds as he clashes steel an only manages a glancing blow against the beast. “Stuns are on cooldown. I'll try to balance out Paralyze and Stuns.”

@Mars

Spoiler

ID-107602
BD- 5 (+3)

-1 HP to Sando Satsu

Black : 400/400 HP 37/40 EN 45 MIT 2 DMG 3 ACC 18 THN 1 REC 2 PARA 1 TAUNT

Mars: HP: 680/680     ENG: 66/68    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Sav v y: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Sando Satsu:  348/350  MIT: 20  DMG: 100 [Stun cooldown 0/3]

Edited by Black

He looks towards the enemy and smirks to himself as he gets into a crouched position activating his charge skill as his fists ignite with energy once more as he rockets forward towards the alligator as his fist collides against the creatures sending it towards it sand wall. The beast swings its sword quickly slashing straight across the chest of martial artist lowering a sixth of his health away in a instant with one singular attack that just hit him instead of missing. The beast slowly allowing itself to grind to a hault as it was sent across the sand as it drops onto one knee the blade embedded into the ground in front of it for support as it breathes heavily as it glares towards the also injured Mars who just smirks victoriously about having almost killed this thing. Even if he messed up and missed the first time instead of doing an actual attack that did damage.

Action: all might

#107604  BD:10  LD:14(targets Mars)  MD:6  175 DMG to Mars    21x15=315-20= 295 (used charge rank 4)

Black : 400/400 HP 37/40 EN 45 MIT 2 DMG 3 ACC 18 THN 1 REC 2 PARA 1 TAUNT

Mars: HP: 505/680     ENG: 50/68    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Sav v y: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Sando Satsu:  53/350  MIT: 20  DMG: 100 [Stun cooldown 1/3]

Edited by Mars

Black whistles as Mars kicks up the throttle and ignites his first into an exploding sun. "God damn! Holy [censored]! Go on easy on him, Mars. I mean we just came into the poor guys home and now we're beating the [censored] out of him. " Black jokes tossing a hand at the poor crocodile. However his jokes would be disrupted by the green titan retaliating against Mars. "Wait...hold on..what the hell is the matter with this shield? Is it broken? I thought I had taunts. I freaking crit the thing and I haven't even missed. You using taunt gear or something?" Black asked, being confused by the nature of this boss. "Or is he just retarded?" Black thumbs over to the beast.

He then stands before the giant and takes up an offensive stance. "I see we don't like to play by the rules. You just going to ignore little guy, huh? Well, I'll climb up there and kick your ass! " The Marine barked as he charged up to face the crocodile and swiped his sword against the beasts shin. "Stuns will be up soon, but you get a free beer on me if you drop him in the next hit!"

@Mars

Spoiler

ID- 107605

BD - 6 (+3)

-1 HP to Sando Satsu

Black : 400/400 HP 38/40 EN 45 MIT 2 DMG 3 ACC 18 THN 1 REC 2 PARA 1 TAUNT

Mars: HP: 505/680     ENG: 50/68    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Sav v y: 1(ACC when do dge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 roun ds

Edited by Black

He looks towards the beast and charges forward once more after Black makes his move against the creature as the black haired martial artist sprints along the sand without any seeming impeded movement as the red cape that is fitted to his pauldron on his right shoulder flutters and twists within the wind as he moves forward. The black haired martial artist grinning as he jumps forward towards the creature and embeds his fist into the creature's gut as it bursts into tiny bits of data soon after ending its life as he glances towards the tank with a smirk on his face in victory. I believe you owe me a beer, and if anything i would prefer more so than beer is the ability to call dibs on the next big drop item from a boss if it ends up being a final hit type thing or special case like it was back on essence of steel. He says towards the paralyzing tank with a smile on his face.

Action: All Might #107608  BD:8+3=11  15x15=225

Black : 400/400 HP 38/40 EN 45 MIT 2 DMG 3 ACC 18 THN 1 REC 2 PARA 1 TAUNT

Mars: HP: 505/680     ENG: 50/68    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Sav v y: 1(ACC when do dge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 roun ds

Edited by Mars

"If I say no, are you going to punch me in the face?" Black chuckles lightly.

He reflected upon the excursion with the crocodile. "I must have just been a little annoying gnat to that thing...he barely even seemed concerned with me. But then again, I'd probably worry more about the guy caving in my chest as well. I guess a good offense can be a good defense." He laughed as the sands began to clear. Peace and comfort seemed to have been restored and they succeeded in their mission and gained some good exp.

"Well, I'm sure I can handle a raise like that. I mean hey you won the deal. If there's anything I encourage, it's rewarding those who win games of chance. " He says tapping on his headband. "So you get that message about some crazy [censored] going down on the thirteenth floor? Seems like it'll cause a lot of commotion. I was thinking about checking it out. I hear that places terrifies a lot of people. Demonic spirits and all that? Something about a graveyard? What do you make of that?" Black asks looking over to the martial artist.

@Mars

He chuckles softly at the joke that the tank is making doing so out of politeness more so than anything else as he thinks about what has been said about the secondary piece of information that is vastly more interesting and worth talking about. 'Something is going down on floor thirteen? Not many thing are even on that floor not even a quest that means it has to be worth something right?' He wonders to himself ever so slightly and grins knowing that he is going to have to accept such a thing since otherwise he could miss out on something that would entirely be worth it to try and gain for his advantage. TO gain a piece of gear or miss out on a important event and to make connections that he could use to see what the rest of the players within this game are up to. Well if something is going down on floor thirteen black than their is only one thing we can do isn't their? Why don't we go prep for that and than take down whatever is happening up their. If anything it'll be a good learning experience you know? He says in a calm tone of voice as he starts to make his way back towards the main settlement upon this floor.

Black appreciated Mars being able to humor him. Laughter was good even in casual situations. It helped relieve the stress of being locked up in a digital prison. He can tell the warrior had his interests peaked and it seemed like the information was new to him. Black was happy that he had managed to be of some help to the man. He knew that everyone had to be here to assist one another or they would ultimately fail in succeeding the game of Aincrad.
The dark haired martial artist suggested a bold idea. He wished for them to trek into uncharted territory unknown to Black. "Uh..aren't those the intermediate floors?" Black chuckled in an amused fashion. "I mean..sure maybe you can handle that floor, but yeah unless we got a pretty solid party s*** can hit the fan real quick. But whatever is going on had one of the players, Hestia, all riled up and ready to kick some ass. So if a tier 3 player is involved it must be something good, right?"
@Mars

He smirks even more hearing that it was enough of a big event to get the tier threes possibly involved and ready to get into a fight as he just nods his head once more with a determined and dead set look in his eyes as if nothing could deter him or take him off course from what he plans to do from this moment forward. This means that we have to get involved than Black if we want to get our name into that frontline list of people we have to be present and show our worth to them. To show we can handle any big bads and join the frontlines faster that way. Since if we can compete with them that means we're ready. If their is something happening up their that is our speed than we can still showcase we're ready to handle most things and take down the opposition that could get in our way. He says with a grin and a look of excitement the familiar at mars' side flaring up with a intense heat and flame to seemingly match its owners words.

Black can't help but notice the smirking demon as he seems to be motivated by some unknown self-interest in the quest. Black was trying to talk some sense into the man, but he wasn't hearing it. This made Black chuckle lightly, catching wind of the man's determined glare.

"Oh, ain't no stopping you now. I bet you're going to be the first one punching the [censored] out of something out there." He bets, flashing a dastardly grin. "Get our name into the frontline list? Did you hear what I said? They got creepy bats, vampires and demons and werewolves and graves everywhere, man! I'm staying my Black ass home! Uh uh...I seen enough horror films to know what happens to the black guy at the end! Shhiiii****..ain't gonna have my fresh ass afro rolling around the church with my head clean cut off." He crosses his arms and shakes his head. He then smirks at Mars. "But I guess somebody got to come and keep you out of trouble, so I guess I'm in. Besides, how else am I going to tell awesome stories about the legend of the One Punch Man at the bar with my customers at the Ichiban."

@Mars

Black if i'm not the first one throwing punches at our enemy you can have all the COL i have on me right now. I don't care who i will have to get past to get that first slug or at the very least the first attempt at getting an attack in on this thing. He will have to answer to my fists first and foremost before anything else. He says with confidence and a smirk on his face as he looks directly towards the player with a grin on his face the determination and confidence on the black haired martial artist practically rolling off of the player as he looks towards the tank. The familiar at Mars side burning a quick flamethrower towards the settlement that they are getting really close towards. The settlement in perfect view with nothing obstructing it. A slight chuckle coming from Mars at the joke that was said by the player, and than a grin at hearing stories could be told about him. Well if you're going to be telling stories about me Black i guess i have to attend the boss and get the final hit now just so i can make sure to get that rather sweet kicks from whatever is dropped by that boss. He says calmly with a rather excited look within his eyes once more at the thought of getting that last drop item, but on a outward appearance would be seem more so about having stories told about his prowess in martial arts.

Black whistles as Mars began to speak about taking all the Col he had. Black eyed the man and began to tally up the theoretical amount of money he suspected the player might have. "All the Col? You really want to make that bet? " He said flipping through his menu and scrolling through his Col bank, then frowned. "Hmm...I'll food on this one. I'm close to upgrading the Chef's kitchen at my estate. Then boom! I'll be the food factory on the frontlines! The flavor of my food is going to punch people in the mouth and uppercut their taste buds!" He claimed boldly.

He matched the man's fiery glare as he heard his speak about glorious items from scoring the last hit on a boss. "Hmm...last hit loot, huh? That's pretty dope. I'd laugh my ass off if the idiot impaled himself on my shield and somehow I got the last hit on him. That would be a glorious victory for tanks everywhere! " He chuckled lightly. .

He then looks around the area. " You know...the highest floor I ever been to was Floor Seventeen. That's where I got this dope crafting item. I swear...it is incredible the way it cranks out perfect items! Especially when you get lucky and score multiple perfect items. Just makes my day!"

@Mars

Mars nods his head towards the tank in question with a understanding look within his eyes and a slight grin at hearing of the highest floor as he nods his head at that. Well the highest floor i've been to was nineteen with my rival Pinball to take on a quest their for myself to test the possibility of just doing a different one back on floor seventeen that would see if we can handle opponents that would be superior to the duo of us in terms of strength. He says honestly towards the man as they get back into the main settlement that is Fortaleza as Mars' familiar is at his side and continuing to burn brightly as if the heat of the sun is only powering him further rather than being a overpowering ball of heat like it would be for most normal people and in general players within this world. Also yes, all of the col i have on my person if i am not the first person to attempt to strike the enemy. He says rather calmly as he looks towards the man.

Black grew curious about what would be awaiting on floor nineteen. Mars seemed to be very well-traveled for a tier two and already had battle partners. "Pinball...pinball...hm..I don't think I know who that is, but if he's your main partner, I'd figure that he was your level of strength, so I take it that he's pretty good."

Black praised the unknown warrior. "So how did your tests go? Everything work out fine? With the amount of damage you do...I'm guessing your partner is a tank of some sort?" Black inferred, considering they might be some form of balanced party.

He then shifts his weight to the side and looks at Mars. "All the Col on your person? Damn...I mean that sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Of course...that means you got to get past all the other tier twos and threes."

@Mars

Spoiler

Edited by Black

He nods his head towards Black at hearing his questions. Well in terms of my partner yeah Pinball is a bit higher level than me even though i did manage to beat him in a half loss duel as a test between himself and i as a way to see who was the stronger between the two of us. He says with a slight chuckle remembering the duel upon the icy ground as he had managed to score two clean hits back to back before he could have a chance to hit him. He than glances towards Black as they get close to the teleport gate as he nods his head towards the man with a confident look on his face. Pinball is a DPS friend actually, and our tests went successfully since we managed to kill Ki'Raon by ourselves without any issues barely got scratches at all. Besides for getting past all the other T2 and T3? All that takes is the fastest reaction time and i will take that as fast as i can to not waste time. He says calmly.