[PP F-05] (Black, Mars) <<Butcher of the Sands>>

Black crosses his arms as the winds shift his curly hair around lightly. The man spoke of the features of his friend's strength and measured his abilities. It was surprising to hear of him traveling with a higher level companion. Black had suspected that he would be the high level of the duo given his forward moving tenacity. However, even more impressive was the talk of how he had managed to best this higher level player.
“Wait..was his build terrible or something? He out too many points in utility skills? What type of fighting style does he use?” Black asked with intrigue. Black then thought about it. “ Oh [censored]...half life...and with your damage...well, I guess that makes sense then. “

Black listened to the concept as he heard of Pinba being a DPS build. “Glass cannons leading the way, huh? Nice. “ He then blinks as he notices something happening with Kiba barking at an object in the dunes."Maybe we can do Blood in the Sand after?"

“Hm? What we got boy? You found something?” Black watches as the Wolf begins to dig up a treasure chest from the sands. “Ohhhhh, now that's what I'm talking about!”

@Mars

Spoiler

ID-107687
LD 19

Treasure Chest found!

Edited by Black

Pin and i both knew that whoever hit first was going to win that fight between the two of us i was just lucky enough to be the first one to strike and have him miss hitting me so i can get the second strike just as quickly since i could move faster from having a enhancement on me that benefits from being the dodge tank. He says towards the tank with a grin as the man walks up towards the chest that is out of the town and goes to open it up wanting to test his own luck with this type of thing. He than makes his way back towards the teleporter sending his fair share of the loot towards Black to make the split even like he had done everytime with Pinball. Well than Black i would have to say no towards Blood in the Sand since i have done it twice already thus i don't really have the reasons to do so. I will have to decline for the moment since i will also have to prep for floor thirteen event that you talked about.

#107688 LD:13 500 COL 5 T1 mats, 1 T1 rare unidentified weapon,, 2 T1 rare unidentified consumables

Summary:

Mars: 4 SP, 450 COL, 1 T1 rare unidentified weapons, 2 T1 rare unidentified consumables.
Black:  curved sword: Damagax2+1 bleed T1, 450 COL, 5 T1 mats, 4 SP