[PP F-08] (Black, Mars) <<The Monkey King>>

Black begins to waste his life searching for things as notices Mars begin to prepare to soon depart. He began to pat down the walls and saw a magical amulet, but the monkeys stole it and then started running off. He would begin to run after it. “Get back here with my damn treasure you damn monkey!” Black growled as he stomped after it. The monkey was too quick and agile for the heavily armored man. Finally he caught up to it at the end of the tunnel. The monkey turned and looked towards a hole in the wall only small enough for it to fit. “Oh no...you better not! I'm warning you! Don't you…” It was too late. The little monkey darted through the hole and flipped Black the bird with the amulet draped around it's neck like a rap star.

“Damn it...stupid thieving animals...I should have sent Kiba after it.” Black huffed as he started making his way back to join Mars. “I guess I used most of my luck today just trying to survive the battle with that ape. I guess that's fair. “

Summary:

<<Monkey Agility>> A strange potion which boosts the users evasion by 1. Lasts for one thread. Takes a post action to apply. (Each)

4 Skill Points

200 Col each

1 T1 Mat

Spoiler

ID- 107764

LD- 5

No chest!

Edited by Black