[PP-F01] A New Journy <<The First Few Lessons are Free>> (Etherial, Slayer)

Walking around in the Town of Beginnings, Etherial looks around for a shop that someone mentions while she was walking around. Inside the shop was a man that was there to offer quest to help new players get going into the game. After walking around the city she gives up walking helplessly over to a park bench as she sit there and started to cry a little as she just thinks she wont make it outside of the city.

Looking around the park she sees multiple of couples as she hears them talk to one another. Soon after a bird flew down next to her foot. “Well you look like a cute little bird. Are you wanting to company me? I’m lonely and don’t have a partner.” Etherial is a shy girl defiantly around men. After a while the bird flies up onto the bench next to Etherial as she then give a slight smile.

@Slayer

Edited by Etherial

Cynthia moved about the main plaza of the Town of Beginnings, her long red hair flowing behind her. She had some time to kill before she continued on her beginning quests. She passed by the park and other players who were just strolling around. The red head scanned the area as she walked, taking in everything. One thing caught her eye, weirdly enough. It was a girl, sitting alone on a bench, and looking fairly depressed. Cynthia's initial reaction was to sniff in disdain and turn to begin walking away. Then something stopped her. The red head didn't know what it was but she felt compelled to go over to the white haired girl. And so Cyn did, if just to get rid of the weird feeling. "Hey...What are you doing?" Cynthia asked the moping girl.  She felt awkward doing it. Cynthia hardly ever talked to people of her own volition. Her parents had always chosen who she could and would interact with. 

@Etherial

Edited by Slayer

Etherial looks up at this red-haired girl. “Who me? I’m not doing anything.” Etherial looked at this girl and sees that she’s really energetic. Etherial wishes she has that kind of energy and confident to go up and talk to strangers. Etherial is a really shy girl and it is mostly because her family really rich and her parents never had time for her, so she always stayed in her room either tending to her dog or working on homework. Before she got stuck in the game she was an ordinary girl in an ordinary world until one day her dad brought home the nerve gear and a copy of the game. See the thing is her dad actually worked for the company that developed the nerve gear from Kayaba and he manage to get a copy of the game. “I’m actually doing nothing to be honest. I was thinking about starting a quest though. Someone mention there are quest here that are meant for new players, so they can get on their feet and I figured I’d do them so I don’t feel like I’m rotting my way in this city.”

@Slayer

Edited by Etherial

The red headed player nodded at the girl's statement, "There are beginner quests to help players start up. They are quite simple and relatively boring but the rewards are good enough and they give some good experience." Cynthia looked at the white haired girl closely. The player seemed to be shy and a little unsure. She would need help. Cynthia stared at the girl for a couple more long seconds then continued, "I could help you on this first quest by accompanying you. The first quest is extremely easy. You won't even have to go too far out of the town to complete it. Still if you would like I can help you. I would probably go hunting monsters but I would be close enough to you. You just have to collect materials for this starting quest?" Cynthia waited for the girl's answer almost giddily. She never had gotten to do what she wanted to do as a kid. That's why this game was so amazing and fun.

@Etherial