[PP-F-21] Chasing Col <<Nature's Treasure>>

Black was making his way to the more treacherous levels of the floor as he was seeking to earn a good fortune to better supply his estate and satisfy his needs for a better dining table. If he could accomplish this small goal, then he would be able to generate a large source of buffs for his future teams. 'This is the best way to set up contingencies to ensure everyone's safety.' Black considered. He made sure to bring along the necessary items in his pack to use as needed.

If anything, the Marine was certainly resourceful. He made sure he was prepared by setting out a few items for his partner Mars while they sat in their camp on the outskirts of the cave. "Here...take these..they will help us clean up these enemies fast." He suggests as he sets out a platter of different delicious food buffs to assist their conquest.

@Mars

Buffs Given
- +2 ACC (Thunder Roll)
- +3 Pros
- +3 LD

-Optional Buff
Asian Curry (+1 DMG, -5 Mit)
White Tiger Roll (+1) EVA

Edited by Black

He glances towards the man that he is going questing today with which is vastly different than the usual people he is spending his time with at the very least in the manner that it isn't someone that will kill him by fishing, or doing some basic quests like he had been recently in the search of a decent DPS partner to do quests with since his usual partner is gone. He than glances towards the buff and grins ever so slightly at seeing the variety and chuckles softly to himself at the fact of having such a variety for him to use as he takes the buffs and consumes them along with a few different potions to help himself out in terms of stats to prep for the enemies ahead they'll be fighting. He grins to himself as he feels the various buffs taking effect as he hands two over to Black in exchange for what he can give from his little inventory of various buffs and trinkets from various quests and from his own rare inventory. This is different. having a cook partner who actually has various cooking buffs. Much different than Pinball. He says with a small chuckle of amusement to himself.

Stats

Spoiler

Buff used:
+2 DMG
+1 DMG -5 MIT
+27 MIT (sand armor potion)
+2 ACC
+1 EVA
+3 prosperity
+3 LD

Buffs given to Black
T2 rare potion=+30 MIT
Tiger rage= +2 DMG

Mars Stats:  HP: 720/720     ENG: 72/72   DMG: 18 DMG  MIT: 27 ACC: 5  EVA: 4    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds   +3 pros(more col)  +3 LD(for finding mats)

Skills:

Skills:

Charge rank 5

Extra skills:

MA rank 5: +7 DMG - MOD ferocity (+1)

Fighter Familia rank 3 T2r: +6 DMG

Equipment:

War God's Instrument: 3 slots ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

War God's Protection: 1 slot Savvy 2 slot Regen  T1

Edited by Mars

Black on the other hand wouldn’t have been used to people to call them partners. Most of his journeys was much like a drifter. He would have random encounters with others, but not necessarily get too close to them or repeat journeys. Black was very much so a drifter, even entertaining solo adventures to test his might.

However, given the fact that he was now in the realm of Tier 2 players, he thought it was wise to journey with other tier 2 players like himself and get to know them. However, it seemed that Tier 2 players were few and far between. Most players had either started out adventuring from the start or lagged behind. Most players advanced to Tier 2 in I'm a increments.

As he takes the stat buff items, he decides to enjoy some of his own Teriyaki Chicken with Snow Mountain Rolls, to boost his defenses.

“This will be useful. I'll save it for a tougher fight. Thank you.” Black replies as he tucks away the 30 mit potion and then uses the tiger potion.

“Alright, I'm ready.” Black states as he begins to enter the cavern alongside Mars. However, the moment they stepped in, a Dark Elf Bandit had ambushed them!

H: 0/ 0/0/0 /0] Lvl. 25 Black:   - HP: 499/500 // EN : 50/50 // MIT: 114// DMG: 4// THN: 36// EVA: 0 // ACC : 1// PARA : 8-10 // Bleed 8-10 // REC 1 // REGEN 10

Buffs used - +15 Teriyaki Chicken

/+2 DMG Tiger potion

Dark Elf Bandit 334/370 111 DMG

Spoiler

ID# 108135 results:

Battle: 2 (+1) = 3 = Miss

MOB: 6 = Hit

-1 HP to Black

-36 HP to Dark Elf

@Mars

Edited by Black

He gazes forward towards the elf bandit and activates all might just hoping he can strike down the enemy as he rushes forward activating charge to blur towards the enemy and throws a swift jab towards its face only to have his arm grabbed and twisted as he is thrown straight into the ground by the enemy as Mars quickly does a handstands and pushes off the ground into a front flip to land on his feet as he turns his head to look at Black. I swear you are a bad luck charm for me. I have never missed as much as i do unless i am with you can you please stop stealing the luck of people around you. He says in a flat and serious sounding voice as he turns to face the bandit with a scowl on his face as his anger boils within him as he slowly starts to see only red wanting to tear this thing into multiple tiny little pieces to just end his misery.

#108159 BD:1 (********* you to roller this is the sixth time in a row.)

H: 1] Lvl. 25 Black:   - HP: 499/500 // EN : 50/50 // MIT: 114// DMG: 4// THN: 36// EVA: 0 // ACC : 1// PARA : 8-10 // Bleed 8-10 // REC 1 // REGEN 10

[H:0] Mars: HP: 720/720  ENG: 70/72   DMG: 18 DMG  MIT: 27 ACC: 5  EVA: 4    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds   +3 pros(more col)  +3 LD(for finding mats)

Dark Elf Bandit 334/370 111 DMG 

Edited by Mars

Black leaps back to give Mars room so that he could utterly annihilate the Dark Elf that had spawned and set itself upon the duo.

“Alright, here comes the fatal finale! Curtain's closing on you, knife ears!” Black smirks at the Dark Elf as Mars is seen in an epic blur.

‘Whoa...he's strong…’ Black smirks and waves his hands as if sapping energy from the Martial artist. ‘Let me just borrow a little bit of that…’

Ironically in that instant Mars gets flung to the grown and lashes out at Black for his mishap. The ebony skinned twister of fate chuckled while innocently placing his hand behind his back.

“Steal your luck? I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about..” Black says with an innocent smile as his wakizashi began to crackle with lightning behind his back. At that same moment, carnage, his curved sword given to him by his sith lord began to resonate into red steel.

At the same time, the Dark Elf was preparing from a critical strike as it's charged it’s attack.

“Thunder Scream Strike!” Black cries out as his blade quickly deflects the blow and impales the Dark Elf, causing him to get stunned as a bleeding effect gets added for good measure.

Black then looks to Mars with a cheeky grin and double taps his “Lucky Devil” Assault headband without saying a word.

@Mars

Spoiler

ID# 108187 results:

Battle: 10

(6) x (2) = 12 DMG + PARA + BLD [2/2]

MOB: 9 (Paralyzed)

H: 3 ] Lvl. 25 Black:   - HP: 500/500 // EN : 50/50 // MIT: 114// DMG: 4// THN: 36// EVA: 0 // ACC : 1// PARA : 8-10 // Bleed 8-10 // REC 1 // REGEN 10

[H:0] Mars: HP : 720/720  ENG: 70/72   DMG: 18 DMG  MIT: 27 ACC: 5  EVA: 4    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds   + 3 pros(more col)  +3 LD(for finding mats)

Dark Elf Bandit 322/370 111 D MG (PARA) [BLD 24 DMG for 2 turns 2/2]

Edited by Black

He just gives the man a deadpan look with a raised eyebrow ever so slightly at his words before just turning his head towards the dark elf in question. Listen. You aren't a luck devil you are just a luck thief. He says towards the man before sprinting forward once more as his fists glow with the power of his strongest sword art. He moves forward with a smirk as he feels the system starting to guide him as he moves over right next to the dark elf bandit with a crazed grin. Go back to your floor! You are on the wrong one you elf! Go back to floor 23! I say as i slam my fist into its gut as it suffers lots of damage against it as i just grin at the enemy. Nice dodge on the first, but now you pay for that behavior. he says with a small chuckle as he back peddles away from the enemy with his hands within his pockets as he looks at the enemy in question.

#108210 BD:4+3=7  225 DMG

H: 3 ] Lvl. 25 Black:   - HP: 500/500 // EN : 50/50 // MIT: 114// DMG: 4// THN: 36// EVA: 0 // ACC : 1// PARA : 8-10 // Bleed 8-10 // REC 1 // REGEN 10

[H:0] Mars: HP : 720/720  ENG: 70/72   DMG: 18 DMG  MIT: 27 ACC: 5  EVA: 4    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds   + 3 pros(more col)  +3 LD(for finding mats)

Dark Elf Bandit 97/370 111 D MG (PARA) [BLD 24 DMG for 2 turns 2/2] 

Edited by Mars

Black jitters with glee at the man's disbelief in him. He began to wonder if the man would eventually overtime buy into his superstitions.  “Fine, don't believe me. Maybe this will make you a believer. “ Black would state as he mumbled some mumbo jumbo incantation and waved a hand over Mars. “Behold, my dark magic taught to me by the dread lord, Hestia, of the Unholy Dragon Empire! Let it fill you with my strength!”

Immediately afterward, Mars’ fist would illuminate with a cacophony of splendid power. “Yes...yes! Embrace the darkness within you. You might believe it is the system guiding you. But this whole time it's been me.” Insert maniacal laughter.

Black watched as he criticized the beast and mentioned something about another floor. “Oh, those are on color 23? Hmm..morr Dark Elves? I love this death game! Woo!” Black cheered with excitement as he was stabbed in the gut.

“We will kill you! The council may have cast me out, but you bastard's have been destroying our nation, now die!”

Black winced at how...human the creatures seemed to behave. “Wooooow, sick immersion!” He grinned before swiping a sword the beast and missing. “[censored]...going to need some of that power back…” He muttered Mars as his regen began to heal him.

@Mars

Spoiler

ID# 108215 results:

Battle: 2 (+1) = 3 = Miss

MOB: 9

-1 HP to Black

Dark Elf Bandit 97/370 111 D MG (PARA) [BLD 24 DMG for 2 turns 2/2]

Edited by Black

He glances towards Black and crosses his arms at the man's seeming jokingness about everything as he shakes his head with a small sigh before turning back towards the enemy getting into a battle ready stance. Lets make a bet. If i land a crit that means you're a thief. If i miss you're still a thief. he says towards Black with a small chuckle as he rushes forward with the power of All Might. He rushes towards the enemy once more and slams his fist against the enemy as it pops within one strike ending its existence within a instance as his face is rather blank except for the ever so slightl smirk across his face in victory at ending the enemy once and for all as he glances towards the weapon and shrugs ever so slightly at the rather..uninteresting item. Though at the least he could use it for the unique possibility when he hits tier three. So than next enemy than? He questions the tank.

[H:0] Mars: HP : 720/720  ENG: 38/72   DMG: 18 DMG  MIT: 27 ACC: 5  EVA: 4    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds   + 3 pros(more col)  +3 LD(for finding mats)

Dark Elf Bandit 0/370 111 D MG (PARA) [BLD 24 DMG for 2 turns 2/2]

#108217 BD:3+3=6  225 DMG

#108218 LD:14+3=17 CD:8  2590 COL, 3 T3 mat, 2 T3 unidentified uncommon consumables

Edited by Mars

Black wears a evil grin at Mars at he recognizes the man begins to detest Black stealing his luck like some sort of crazed luck vampire. “Leeching luck is what I do. Of course, it's give and take. I mean...you don't think that Prosperity Food didn't come with a price. When you ate that, you sold your soul to the Goddess Fortuna in exchange for her blessing of luck.” Black states as he tries to spook the man with his own made-up lore. “Or perhaps it was a gift from the Demon King of Greed...one could never know for sure.”

Black recoils back to watch the devastating supply of energy being rained down on the villain. “Hmm neither a crit not a miss...guess I'm not a thief at all. Funny how my luck turned out. “ Black laughed as he walked past Mars.

“Aye, next enemy. If you miss this one, then we know you're cursed.” Black states as he finds a large cavern spider. “F..fu...goddamn spiders man!” Black leaped back, swinging and missing as it jumped on him and began assaulting him by lunging to bite him. "Oh, [censored] no, get this [censored] away man!"

@Mars

Spoiler

ID# 108219 results:

Battle: 3 (+1) = Miss

MOB: 10 = Crit

H : 3 ] Lvl. 25 Black:   - HP: 499/500 // EN : 50/50 // MIT: 114// DMG: 4// THN: 36// EVA: 0 // ACC : 1// PARA : 8-10 // Bleed 8-10 // REC 1 // REGEN 10

[H:0] Mars: HP : 720/720  ENG: 38/7 2   DMG: 18 DMG  MIT: 27 ACC: 5  EVA: 4    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds   + 3 pros(more col)  +3 LD(for finding mats)

Cavern Spider: 370/370 HP 111 DMG

Edited by Black

He just smiles to himself as the enemy attack black and seemingly manages to crit the man considering the fact that the thorns didn't proct at all against the enemy. He turns towards the spider and activates his all might strength once more alongside charge skill. He charges forward towards the enemy as he slams his fist against the spider's face rocketing it away from the martial artist as it gets knocked down to a few pixels of hp as he looks back towards Black with a calm look upon his face as Mars' familiar Vallen charges the spider and unleashes a torrent of flames against it striking it with fire. So than you're up now. Should be possible really since it is rather low. He says towards the tank as the spider slowly gets back up clanging its giant sized pincers together as it charges the duo as Mars jumps back away from the enemy leaving the tank left to tank the enemy.

All might+charge #108221 BD:3+3=6  18+5=23DMG 345

H : 0 ] Lvl. 25 Black:   - HP: 499/500 // EN : 48/50 // MIT: 114// DMG: 4// THN: 36// EVA: 0 // ACC : 1// PARA : 8-10 // Bleed 8-10 // REC 1 // REGEN 10

[H:1] Mars: HP : 720/720  ENG: 22/7 2   DMG: 18 DMG  MIT: 27 ACC: 5  EVA: 4    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds   + 3 pros(more col)  +3 LD(for finding mats)

Cavern Spider: 25/370 HP 111 DMG

Edited by Mars

Black grumbles at the spider as it stares at him with malicious eyes. “Gah...this freak show...holy hell...why would they put a thing like this in a virtual reality game! This is crazy! Who the hell likes fighting big ass spiders!” Black grimaced as he scooped up his shield. His body laid in the dust as Mars lept up with a devastating blow that ruptured the spider's face and sent it spiraling. “Damn...way to throw a haymaker...I might have to place bets on you in the boxing ring.” He laughed as he watched the events unfold. The spider got launched to a crippling portion of it's health as lays down on it's back.

Mars then calls out to his partner. “Of course it's possible, but you're the one I gave all the good buff food to.” Black says as the spider leaps at him and he switches his sword art to a fell crescent to stun the beast. “Got to go for the big money, right?”  He chuckles.

@Mars

Spoiler

Fell Crescent vs Spider

ID# 108223 results:

Battle: 7

-1 HP to Spider + Stun 

MOB: 8 (Stunned)

H : 0 ] Lvl. 25 Black:   - HP: 500/500 // EN : 48/50 // MIT: 114// DMG: 4// THN: 36// EVA: 0 // ACC : 1// PARA : 8-10 // Bleed 8-10 // REC 1 // REGEN 10

[H:1] Mars: HP : 720/720  ENG: 22/7 2   DMG: 18 DMG  MIT: 27 ACC: 5  EVA: 4    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds   + 3 pros(more col)  +3 LD(for finding mats)

Cavern Spider: 24/370 HP 111 DMG (Stunned) [3/3]

Edited by Black

He looks towards the spider as he gets low to the ground igniting his legs in a blue energy as he bends his legs ever so slightly ready to end the fight as well. Well makes sense lets get the money rolling than shall we? He says as he sprints forward as he pushes forward as he moves towards the spider as he presses his weight along the ground as he slides along it for a brief moment till he is at the spider as he quickly slams his leg on top of the spider's head to begin with. He then gets low to the ground his hands pressed against it as he kicks the spider up into the air as he jumps upwards and spin and slams his leg along the abdomen as it bursts into red pixels and drops once more as he takes the reward for what it is worth as he spins and lands upon the ground straightening his posture as he glances back towards Black and gives a small thumbs up as he looks towards his energy. I have one more fight within me if i can get lucky beginning hit once more. I don't need a break just yet. He says towards the tank as he gestures for him to lead the way once more to be the tank.

Action: Delayed sword #108226  BD:6+5=11 72DMG 

#108227 LD:9+3=12  CD:6  2590 COL, 2 T3 mat, 1 T3 unidentified rare weapon

H : 0 ] Lvl. 25 Black:   - HP: 500/500 // EN : 48/50 // MIT: 114// DMG: 4// THN: 36// EVA: 0 // ACC : 1// PARA : 8-10 // Bleed 8-10 // REC 1 // REGEN 10

[H:1] Mars: HP : 720/720  ENG: 19/7 2   DMG: 18 DMG  MIT: 27 ACC: 5  EVA: 4    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds   + 3 pros(more col)  +3 LD(for finding mats)

Cavern Spider: 0/370 HP 111 DMG (Stunned) [3/3]

Total Loot:

3180 COL, 5 T3 mats, 1 T3 unidentified rare weapon, 2 T3 unidentified uncommon consumables

Edited by Mars