[PP-F1] The Second Lesson, Is Also Free

ID: 108477 (Combat)
BD: 4 (3+1)
MD: 8

Boar Pup 1: 1/5 (-4 DMG)

Mutsu: 74/80 (1/8 EN) (-1 DMG)

Tusks: 2/3 Collected

"Your lips say 'no' but your face says 'yes,'... pervert," Mutsu cried out in a teasing sing-song voice, watching the reaction her words elicited from @Hazado. While she was talking, and completely ignoring the boar, the annoying little porker shoulder barged into her armor again for another resounding and singular point of damage. Mutsu rolled her eyes at the boar, and steadfastly ignored the creature for the time being. Right now, it was much more fun to see how much she could make her companion squirm. The brunette flounced and jingled around the little area where she was fighting the small boar, trying to be sexy and generally failing because she was wearing steel breastplate. "At least if I have armor with good mitigation and thorns I can keep all the lewd boys away..."

Edited by Mutsu

Hazado's face turned from shocking to quite serious, "Stop calling me a Pervert, I'm NOT ONE," He said ending a bit angry at the end, He has gone through a thing like this before and did not want to repeat it at all. Yeah, Sure he was an honest guy and still a guy. Dropping a few looks yes, but going far to be a Pervert, NO, he was way too shy to do something like that. "I'm Still a man, Tho I don't look at girls like that, I'm an honest man sticking with one girl at a time showing my trust to them. And I think she would not like it if I acted like that at all, It is just not okay. I Do have some dignity as a man, So don't call me that," he paused a bit, "And I think your spear kind of already scares them off just by pointing it at them, there is quite a distance to go passed if you hold your spear in front off you," he said being called again but very easy to trigger if used the wrong combinations of words against him.

@Mutsu

OOC: Care to roll for a treasure chest? You may as well, we made it to the magic post number. :)

ID: 108508 (Combat), 108509 (Loot)
BD: 7 (6+1)
MD: 10 (Dead Boar, irrelevant)
LD: 14 (Tusk Found)

Boar Pup 1: 0/5 (-4 DMG)
Mutsu: 74/80 (1/8 EN)

Tusks: 3/3 Collected (Done)

"Oh, you already have yourself a lady," Mutsu asked, trying to sound innocent as she eyed @Hazado with her big brown eyes and shook her shoulders back and forth, which set the bells she had adorned her armor with to jingling as they swayed with her motion. She considered his next words before continuing with her response, the boar all but forgotten since teasing her companion was much more fun at the moment. "My spear is very impressive and highly polished," she said with a light giggle. "And that's not an innuendo for anything else, since I'm a lady... damn it," she continued, throwing her arms out wide and still clutching her weapon. By some crazy stroke of luck, or genius, the weapon plunged into the tiny boar as it came charging in from the side and the creature was reduced to a shower of blue pixels, leaving a tusk behind in its wake. "LOOT!"

Edited by Mutsu

Hazado looked a bit confused to Mutsu, did He say he had a girl or was it just a bit too simple as he spoke about not being a Pervert. "Um... Maybe, Did I say that, I... Um maybe, but that is not the thing I was trying to prove here," he said starting to move a bit more. then as Mutsu spoke about her spear as well NOT being an innuendo and all Hazado could not stop himself and just lets out a big sigh, "I was not thinking about anything UNTIL you said something. And watch out were you swing you spear you going to hit..." he paused as she hits the Boar pup and killing it, "Hit something... Well, lady luck seemed to not have left this world quite yet. Nice now you can get back and get ready for the next tutorial quest," he said to her looking at her as she seemed to be okay with her energy, "Damn you are just like her, too much energy and too much teasting," he said low waiting for Mutsu to join him on their way back.

@Mutsu

ID: 108669
LD: 9 (Bupkus)

"Oh, that's not what you're trying to prove," Mutsu said, nodding her head solemnly as she walked up to @Hazado and clapped him on the shoulder. "I didn't realize you preferred boys over girls," she continued, then she giggled and bounced on the balls of her feet, clapping her hands and starting off back towards town. "This is wonderful! Now I have someone I can talk about cute boys with, even if I can't talk to you about cute girls too because, you know, not your thing," Mutsu continued to carry on, tossing her weapon high in the air, deftly opening her menu and storing it before it could come back down and hit the ground. "We're off to meet the dirty old man," Mutsu sang, jingling merrily. "But we've no yellow brick road to follow!"

REWARDS:

+1 Safeguard Potion (For Part 3 Only)
+1 Steel Gauntlet (+1 Mit.)
+3 SP (Mutsu)
+1 SP (Hazado)
+200 Col (Both Players)

Edited by Mutsu