[PP-F09] Guardian To each other <<The Iron Guardian>>

Haz was getting and trying to level up a bit but he did not get his head around it, He was quiet and was just getting stuck in his own head. This all happened after he met up Neo. Something has been not sitting right with him, only things he was thinking about was Neo and how she was, Maybe it was just him but he wanted to make sure everything is ok. Then he got his head around things a bit and knew why he was here again to fight a field boss. He opened his menu and looked a bit before he got to his friend list, Still with Neo in his head he did not want to do things like this alone anymore, Opening a message he began to write. Thinking about what he was going to write to her so she would come, It took him a bit and sure something was still unsaid but he finished with the message and pressed send.

To: @Neopolitan

He Neo, I know you wanted to take it easy and all, but I just cant stop thinking about you, And I know this is out of the blue and all but I wanted to ask you if you like to come. I'm done being alone and doing things like this, it is quite reckless and I know it. So I wanted you to ask if you liked to come and join me in this well hunting trip got a field boss. He is on Floor 9 so I be there as well, Please don't make me do this alone

He sat down with his normal clothing just waiting for Neo to show, He did not know what to do and he started to walk around a bit as he moved into a small shop, Smiling at the shop owner he moved around looking for something interesting, But he then opened his Inventory and saw that he still had the Item from the Mino quest. He moved to the counter of the shop and bought a small chocolate candy and walked out again. waiting as he walked back and forwards waiting for Nei to show up.

using Yui's grace

(Note to self: level 29 - with hide)

Neo was just sitting in her shop, not really doing much while waiting for new orders to come in. She had felt rather disheartened by  recent events, and was looking to do something else. There was little she hadn't already done though that she could do on her own. That was when she heard the beep of getting a message from someone. Her heart skipped a short beat when she saw who it was from. It hadn't been that long since the two of them had been in that cave up on floor 21, and she was still processing the whole thing. Whether or not her feelings were true to that, she wasn't going to let a guildmate do something on their own. Double checking for any last minute customers, she quickly took off her apron and made her way towards the main town of floor 7 and teleported up to floor 9. One her way there, she quickly sent over a message, trying to remain professional. Once there on the first floor, she looked around for the tall man that was @Hazado. Though she wasn't usually one for dressing up, she did make sure that she had her vanity clothing equipped over her armor. She didn't lose any benefit from her gear, but it did mean she could look a little bit better, She also had her sword tucked in its parasol sheathe, which was open and placed gently on top of her shoulder.

To: Hazado

I'll be up there shortly, just tidying up a couple things in my shop. You know how to spot me in a crowd, so I guess I'll see you on floor 9.

Haz was still walking back and forward until he got a message from someone, It was Neo sending a confirmation that she was coming and all. Haz did not want to do his boss alone so he was a bit happy at his time, Knowing that things were going to be hard from this part he looked at his inventory and Knew what he was going to get a weapon really having many options there he took his least dangerous weapon for himself. then as he looked up again he already saw Neo moving up, he gave her a friendly wave and a smile to her. "Hello Neo, You look great," He said quickly before looking to the side again, "T...Thanks for coming Neo, I'm happy you came here," he said. Moving Closer to Neo he took her hand and placed something in it, It would be a small chocolate and Hoya of Minos. Neo surely Knew the item Hoya Of Minos but for Haz, it seemed to have taken the look of a neckless with a what looked to be a spear and a Rapier crossing each other, "You can have it, A gift... Both of them," he said to her.

@Neopolitan

Thankfully, it didn't take long before Hazado was able to find her. Like most of the floors, this seemed to be only populated by the NPCs, with a few players here and there to clear out the quests given here. She blushed a little at his copmliment and tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. She quickly nodded dher head to his next statement, letting the blood that rushed to her cheeks flow a bit more evenly. He moved closer, and Neo was curious as to why. She didn't offer resistance as he took her hand and place a couple of things in it. She saw what they were. The first was a little gift of chocolate, which reminded her of the chocolates in another artisan's shop. It was likely just an NPC confectionary common for the game. The second item was much more important, the Hoya of Minos. Though she had never possessed one herself, she knew what it was used for. It seemed as though Hazado was trying to ask her out in earnest.

It was probably the smoothest move he had ever made towards a girl, at least based on his recounts of his life, and she didn't feel like she could reject it. Her feelings were there all the same, so she just clasped the gifts in her hand and hugged Hazado. Her head barely reached his chest from their difference in height, but it was still quite comforting to have someone like him watching over her, Even if she was the one who was technically stronger.

@Hazado

It was then that It seemed all was well and Haz got a good feeling about it as Neo did not seem to mind the gift as then he himself was caught a bit by surprise as Neo went into a hug, First off Hazado froze a bit as his arms were open but then after a few seconds he closed his arms around Neo calming down as well, If Neo listen carefully she could hear Hazado's heart calm down as it was going slower and slower. Haz did not know what it was but he felt at ease when around Neo now, but also shyer than normal maybe scared of saying things wrong. "Hey, Neo... Are you Okay doing this more?" he said sounding quite a bit nervous in his voice but also quite serious about it clearly not joking about it. Haz did want to keep this doing a bit longer than they already did and so he did for a few more Seconds until he lets go and seems clear to be troubled about something, "that was nice," he says looking to a quite nice building with For Sell on it, "Ooh yeah, That reminds me, I can get a house, But I don't really know where to start building it yet, and what to do inside it, But I know for sure a Kitchen is going to be in it for you," he said

@Neopolitan

It seemed as though Hazado was quite nervous to begin with, but eventually she felt the weight of his arms on her back.  His heartbeat was slowing down into a methodical thumping, a small detail she didn't even think would be included in the game itself. Though her face was buried in Hazado's chest now, she still gave a faint nod as he asked his question. She was realizing that these feelings she had for him weren't going away, they were just strengthened when he was around. For once, it felt like someone actually cared for her. She hadn't felt that since she had lost Vanilla. Once Hazado starts to let go of the hug, Neo also disengages from it. Stepping back a little bit to give Hazado his own space, Neo unclasps the necklace and ties it around her neck. It hung over her clothes with that comforting cold of metal. She then took the time to listen to his talk about getting a house. Neo hadn't given much thought about it, but it would be nice to have a place to live besides her shop.

@Hazado

Neo seemed to like the Item Haz gave her, and sure it was quite nice both their main weapons on it. As it seemed that Neo was listening to him as he spoke of a house he was getting he went on about getting a house, "Well I have seen this Small island on floor 16, It is near the coast and quite a good-looking place," He said opening his menu and showing her a picture of the island he was meaning, It looked quite big on the picture to be sure, but still I kind of looked like a shark popping his head out from the water. "I would like you to Join me there once it is done, I will even get a dock for you," Hazado said. getting back to what he was going to do, "But that is not why I asked you here, I wanted you to help me fight the field boss, The Guardian guy," Hazado said putting his hand of Neo's head, "Ready if you are Neo, I kind of know where to go from here," he said waiting for Neo to be ready and all.

@Neopolitan

As Hazado talked about the place to live, Neo found herself getting a little lost in his eyes. It was a feeling she wasn't used to, but all the same she didn't know how she had lived without it. As he said he would love to have her join, she just slowly nodded her head. The smile on her face was warm, though she quickly realized just how much in a trance she was. As soon as Hazado mentioned that they were here to take down a field boss, her smile turned into a close-lipped one. The warmth in her eyes left, as she went into the cold calculation of making sure they didn't die. The feeling hadn't left her, but it was no longer at the front of her thoughts. Now, she was consumed in the act of planning out a kill. Her smile was almost strangely filled with a smirk. Neo was beginning to find enjoyment in taking down the obstacles Kayaba had put in front of the players. It meant that she could slowly give revenge for teasing her with the gift of speech.

@Hazado

It seemed that Neo was focused on Haz somehow there was something that made Haza bit convertible but he was good after Neo gave him the okay sigh to him telling him she was ready. He opens his map and looks where they had to go. Before they knew it Haz gave Neo a small head pat and smiled, "Time to get some action on," He said with a grin on his face now getting ready to kill some of the monsters Kayaba placed in front off them, Sure maybe this field boss was a bit too strong for him but he Knew, working with Neo would make sure it was becoming good. "Here take my hand we go together," He said holding out his hand for Neo to grab as the would go after the field boss of this floor. Sure Hazado was not ready for it alone, but together with someone he likes would make the risk all the more worth it, and in the end, both would come out victories no matter what.

@Neopolitan

Neo was still focusing on the fight in front of her when she felt a pat on her head. She looked over and saw that it was Hazado trying to be cute. The warm smile returned to her face as she took his hand. It meant that she had to have her arm a little crooked, which made her feel a little like a child, but the gesture was still sweet. With her other hand, she rested her parasol across her shoulder and let it shade her from what light there was on this floor. It was really just there to keep her safe while still looking nice. Realizing she almost forgot, she also sent a thought out to her familiar, who stayed overhead so as to not interrupt the two of them walking along together. Sure there was violence in front of them, but that didn't mean they couldn't spend some time together amidst it all. They could find peace between just the two of them, and maybe one day find their freedom.

@Hazado

Hazado was a bit surprised that Neo took his hand, it sure was a bit off how he did not act normal but it seemed to be just okay. Neo looked quite nice with her umbrella as it did quite fit her as well. Hazado himself did not really have something that fitted him. But sure he did have his spear well more of his trident but nothing more. It was a nice feeling And Haz did not know what to do at this point. they walked a bit and they seem to get to the location they had to fight the boss or bosses. Haz Looked at Neo locking eyes nodding to her, "Ready, Cuz I think we are here?" he asks her letting go of her hand and getting his spear, But not his Trident, A weaker spear but still quite good looking. Getting into his armor he puts on his helmet. Then a purple glow came up and something seemed to be spawning, and there is was the Iron Guardian spawned in and it seemed it was time to fight. Hazado Smiled at neo and moved to the Iron Guardian a strong Stab into the Iron Guardian and a full damage gets out pushing it in the air and letting him fall to the ground, it did not look good for the monster. "Neo you are up, Get him," He says putting his spear between him and the monster.

Roll ID: # 108432 | BD: 6 HIT

6*4=24 DMG

Hazado | HP 388/400 | EN 36/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

-12 HP Thorn | - 4 EN Sword Art

@Neopolitan | HP 580/580 | EN 58 ????

Iron Knight | HP 48/72 | DMG 120 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

The two were able to walk in silence for a little ways until they finally reached the room where the boss was supposed to be. Of course, from the information Neo had gotten earlier, she knew that there would be a couple of smaller versions of the boss that spawned before him. One of them rose out of the ground, and Neo quickly let go of Hazado's hand. She signaled to Roman to continue hanging out in the sky. At the very least there wasn't currently a need for his attacks. Instead, Neo quickly moved in and placed four precise strikes at the base of each of the Iron Knight's limbs. They were separated from the body by her blade, and the creature shattered as it hit the ground. That meant there should only be a few more before the main boss would show up. Hopefully it wouldn't be much tougher and they could be out of their way quickly.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108462

BD: 9 - minor critical hit (12 + 1 * 4 = 52 damage; no thorns for crit; -3 EN)

CD: 10 - recovery (+2 EN)

@Hazado | HP 388/400 | EN 36/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

@Neopolitan | HP 580/580 | EN 57/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Iron Knight | HP 0/72 | DMG 120 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

Haz is having a small standoff with the Iron Knight as he holds him at the end off his spear making sure he did not get closer. As then Neo from the side attacks the monster and just destroys it quite a bit, Tho Haz was not looking at the move Neo pulled off and more to how beautiful Neo looked while doing it. He lost a bit of focus bit that came back fast as a purple glow from the ground came again and spawned a second Iron Knight, Hazado made his move to keep the Iron Knight on distance and bit and held his trident as he was holding the Iron Knight at bay. they slowly began to circle each other in the room with a distance off Hazado's Trident between them. The Iron Knight tapped the trident from time to time and Hazado gave small little jabs to the Iron Knight as it moved out off the way every time he did so. "Neo Now is your change, the Light is on you, While I keep him here," he said to her not losing eye contact with the Iron Knight.

Roll ID: # 108464 | BD: 1 MISS

Hazado | HP 388/400 | EN 35/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

@Neopolitan | HP 580/580 | EN 57/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Iron Knight | HP 72/72 | DMG 120 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

There wasn't much room to breathe before the next knight spawned into the arena. Hazado was able to get it distracted, and Neo took full advantage of this. She charged up a more powerful attack this time, and quickly lunged at the golem with barely a sound. The only noise she made was the sound of her metal clashing against that of the monster's. As her last stab launched the Knight over Hazado's head, it shattered into pixels. What was left was the glowing path her rapier left in the shape of a cross. Swiping her blade down to the side, Neo brought forward her parasol. She knew that this last mob was going to be a bit tougher, and would actually need to be looking out for a retaliating attack. It still shouldn't be giving them much trouble, but it was better to be safe than sorry. Though she only spared a glance at Hazado, she felt her heart jump when she did.

Focus on the fight, you can sort your feelings out later.

Spoiler

ROll ID: #108465

BD: 6 + 1 = 7 - hit (12 * 6 = 72 damage; 12 thorns taken; -5 EN)

CD: 8 - recovery (+2 EN)

@Hazado | HP 388/400 | EN 35/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

@Neopolitan | HP 568/580 | EN 55/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Iron Knight | HP 0/72 | DMG 120 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

Hazado looked to the room around them seeing another player walk in, he looks at the guy again and sees it is the Info broker he spoke to. "He Lad, what you doing here, I thought Info Brokers were not really keen on fighting?" he asks the Info broker as he seemed to have a dagger with him as well, "Um No we don't but I wanted to make sure you information I got you was good, I also am quite interested in the Item it gives you," the Info broker says to Hazado. Hazado nods, "Sure okay, you can join in, I think I can repay you for the information you got u. You can have the Item once we are done," Hazado says with a grin on his face, a way to repay the guy for sure. But before the Broker could say anything it seemed like the lost time again and the Boss spawned from the ground. "Come On, let's do this," Haz says getting his spear ready again.

He moved to the Iron Guardian and makes a small jump and trusts his trident to the Guardian, but the boss steps to the side and his blade moves up to attack Hazado but moving back quickly again Hazado ends up going the same thing as before keeping the Guardian in distance as He seemed to do the same thing as the Iron knights as he taps against Hazado's trident. "You two are up," he says quick to Neo and there new friend the Broker.

ROll ID: # 108466 BD: 5 MISS

@Hazado | HP 388/400 | EN 34/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

@Neopolitan | HP 568/580 | EN 55/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Iron Guardian | HP 225/225 | DMG 200 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

As Neo was readying her parasol, she noticed the information broker that started this quest for them arrived. She let Hazado do the talking, not wanting to get involved with it. Thankfully, neither of them missed the large golem rising out of the ground. As soon as Hazado seemed to have its attention, Neo sent a thought to Roman. The pseudodragon quickly set up a path of ice and Neo used the moment of her running to slide across  it. As her sword art took over, it released tendrils of energy that all lashed out at various points on the monster's iron skin. It was knocked back by this attack, but didn't fall over completely. And though she tried to rush around to stay out of its reach, she was quickly stopped as it turned around to face her. It appeared this time she was going to need to take the attack from it head on.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108468

BD: 5 + 1 = 6 - hit (12 * 14 = 168 damage; 12 thorns taken; -12 EN)

CD: 9 - recovery (+2 EN)

[H: 0] @Hazado | HP 388/400 | EN 34/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

[H: 1] @Neopolitan | HP 556/580 | EN 55/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Iron Guardian | HP 57/225 | DMG 200 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

Hazado sees the ice move past him and Neo with the momentum attacking the Guardian. It seemed that the Guardian did not like it and with a turn swing attack planted his Blade next to Neo in the ground missing her with his attack, His blade was right next to her, and if he moved it a bit to the left he would have hit her. Hazado then seemed to pick up his speed and rush his trident into the back of the Guardian, His Trident still in the Guardians back Hazado smiles and looks up as he slowly turns to get his spear out the body again, "Hey! Ugly Iron piece of Junk, Stay away from my girl I only can touch her So keep your hand off her," he says as the Guardian seemed to be focused on Hazado again walking slowly up to the guy as Hazado walked back making Sure the boss kept his eyes on Hazado for a long time to make Sure he would attack him and not Neo.

Roll ID: # 108469

MD: 3 Misses

BD: 6 HITS (6*4=24 DMG | 12 Thorn DMG)

[H: 1] @Hazado | HP 376/400 | EN 31/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

[H: 1] @Neopolitan | HP 556/580 | EN 55/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Iron Guardian | HP 33/225 | DMG 200 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

As Neo was trying to avoid getting attacked by the monster, she stumbled backwards and fell into a seated position as its blade sunk into the ground in front of her. As she slowly got back up, Neo was able to watch as Hazado got the beast off of her. She blushed when he mentioned only he could touch her, though dashed it away quickly and hoped he was too busy to notice. The information broker didn't seem to be doing much of anything, so hopefully they would just stay out of the way and let them finish the thing off. Once all of that information had processed, Neo realized that the places she had attacked were now reinforced. There would be no way for her to get a powerful enough attack through there again. Instead of attacking, she quickly maneuvered her way back to the front of the golem.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108470

BD: 1 - uh oh

CD: 8 - recovery (+2 EN)

[H: 1] @Hazado | HP 376/400 | EN 31/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

[H: 1] @Neopolitan | HP 556/580 | EN 47/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Iron Guardian | HP 33/225 | DMG 200 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

Hazado sees that Neo did not get off her attack and moved next to him but the Guardian did not seem to be focused on her and stormed right past her. Hazado saw the Guardian come for him and held his trident in front of him to keep it at distance. But it seemed like the Guardian had other Ideas and with a swing of his blade pushed Hazado's trident up and with his free hand punched him into the stomach sending him flying to the wall behind him hitting it quite hard. He looks up at his HP bar as it seemed to drop quite a bit not only that he seemed to be getting an effect as well as bleeding was applied to him, "I'm... Fine," He says getting up leaning on his trident a bit as the Guardian still looks at Hazado. He did not want to look weak in front of Neo so he kept pushing. It seemed like the Broker got quiet and Hazado looked around only to see him standing frozen on the spot. Guess fear does that to you, He thinks as he grunts a bit.

Roll ID: # 108471

MD: 9 Crit WHY YOU DO THIS (200 + Bleed 2 turns)

BD: 5 miss

[H: 1] @Hazado | HP 221/400 | EN 30/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

[H: 1] @Neopolitan | HP 556/580 | EN 47/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

As soon as she was in front of the monster, Neo watched as it sent Hazado flying into a wall. He seemed to be suffering from some sort of bleed effect, but his health bar was still doing okay. A look of anger came across her face, and her knuckles turned white as they gripped her blade harder than ever. Roman could feel this anger pulsating from her, and began to respond accordingly. He quickly swooped down and began to freeze the chestplate of the golem. Following up, Neo stabbed it three times in the chest. It was staggered for a bit, then fell down paralyzed from her attack. As it lay there, Neo watched its health bar deplete from her bleed effect.  With a final stab, she was able to let the creature shatter in front of her eyes. As soon as she knew the beast was dead, Neo rushed over to make sure Hazado was alright.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108481

BD: 9 - minor crit (12 + 1 * 3 = 39 damage; no thorns from crit; -2 energy)

CD: 9 - recovery

[H: 1] @Hazado | HP 221/400 | EN 30/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

[H: 3] @Neopolitan | HP 556/580 | EN 48/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Iron Guardian | HP 0/225 | DMG 200 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

((OOC: Go ahead and search for a chest to take a turn or two to recover, I can finish the last enemy solo if you'd like me to))