[PP-F09] Guardian To each other <<The Iron Guardian>>

Hazado still leaning on his trident a bit he sees Neo's move and how she moved into combat so fast after he got hit. He looks at the Guardian falls to her strikes and explode into blue Polygons. Neo then seemed to Rush over to Him wanting probably to check on him because that hit seemed to be going quite some damage to him, "Hey..." He said a bit nonchalant giving her a pushed smile a bit, "Sorry got reckless again, you may hit me," he said to her waiting for the worst. It seemed then that they got a menu in front of them and an item was given to the party leader being Hazado. He looked over to the Broker who seemed to have calmed down a bit and looked to be doing okay walking up to them as well. "You seem frozen up a bit, What the HELL happened, I could have used you in that fight," Hazado says to the Broker as he leans now on both Neo and his trident while sounding a bit angry to the broker who gave them the info about this boss in the first place.

@Neopolitan

Roll ID: #108491

LD: 8 No treasure chest

After checking that Haz was okay, Neo just smiled at his comment on how she could hit him. It was sweet of him to be ready for something like that. Instead, she just gave him a quick hug, disengaging from it the moment he started to get up. This world may be full of disaster, but at least there seemed to be a few small rays of happiness left for her to find. For now, it seemed it was time to confront the info broker about the information they had given the two of them. It seemed they had gotten this info from the same person, and they hadn't given any help in clearing the fight. Though the two of them may be weakened, Neo knew that she could probably handle things if the situation turned hostile. She would rather not let that happen though and let things happen smoothly.

Now that I've hoped for it, I just dashed our chances at it, didn't I?

@Hazado

Haz leans on his spear a bit more opening his inventory to pop open a potion, he HP went up and while still leaning on his spear Hazado looked as he got hugged by Neo and a small sigh of relieve came out. "Neo, you're too cute when you do this," he said low to her as they hugged. Standing next to Neo Hazado looked around and ended staring at the Broker, "Come, get out here, Now, before more show up." he said leaning a bit on his spear as his HP bar slowly moved up again wanting to get back. Then the Broker grabbed Hazado's arm "HEY! You promised, GIVE IT NOW!" he said to Hazado, who turned around to him with a bit of an angry look in his face, "Let's say you get it soon, You risked our lifes, Let's return a favor would you, MOVE IT, I ain't waiting for them to come back," he said to the broker. Hazado waited a bit and then turned around. And then it happened, the Broker seemed to snap and got out his weapon and with a few fast steps he was behind Hazado and slashed the tank on the back making him fall to the ground letting go of his spear as Hazado turned around to see his attack in the eyes. The Broker seemed to be mad, as his eyes showed pure rage, "NO, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU DIED FROM THAT ATTACK OF THE GUARDIAN," he yelled at the man as the Brokers cursor slowly seemed to change from green to orange, "DONE BEING PUSHED AROUND BY PLAYERS LIKE YOU, THINK YOU ALL GOOD AND POWERFUL, AND NOW I GOT YOU TO YOUR KNEES AND JUST LOOK AT THAT FEAR IN YOUR EYES IT FEELS SO NICE! YOU WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME TO ME, LEFT ME TO DIE LIKE ALL THE REST LIKE THEY ALL DO!" He yelled again at the Hazado on the ground totally forgetting about Neo.

Action: used 1 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) 

Roll ID: # 108539

MD: 9 Crit WHY YOU DO THIS (200 + Bleed 2 turns)

[H: 1] @Hazado | HP 94/400 | EN 32/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

[H: 1] @Neopolitan | HP 556/580 | EN 49/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Mysterious Broker | HP 150/150 | DMG 200 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

Neo blushed a little as Hazado gave her a compliment, then the two began to head out. Neo had dropped back a bit to scratch Roman's chin whn she heard the info broker begin to yell at Hazado. It seemed he wanted the item and wasn't taking no for an answer. It made the most sense to not trade until they were in a safe zone, but they were being impatient. Internally sighing, Neo got up to help resolve the issue. When she did though, she saw that Haz was laying on the ground bleeding out and the broker was standing over him yelling about how he should have already died. His cursor was no orange and he was getting ready to finish another player's life. Without thinking, Neo charged in with her most powerful attack and in the blink of an eye the broker was shattered into a million pixels. She wasn't proud of killing him, but if it was between his life or Hazado's the choice was clear.

Spoiler

ROll ID: #108542

BD: 6 + 1 = 7 - hit (12 * 14 = 168 damage)

CD: 9 - recovery

[H: 0] @Hazado | HP 94/400 | EN 32/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

[H: 1] @Neopolitan | HP 566/580 | EN 41/58 | DMG 12 | MIT 59 | ACC 1 | REC 2 | Para 8-10 | BLD 8-10/24

Mysterious Broker | HP 0/150 | DMG 200 | Thorn -12 | Bleed, on an MD of 9 or 10, for 2 turns. Dealing 12 Damage per turn.

Hazado was on the ground just waiting as his spear was just out of reach for him and tho it was going to be hard for him to kill the now Orange cursor broker he was still not alone, as he rented on about how Haz should die like the rest, he sees Neo gets a few in what is going on and faster then he even was thinking she charged at the broker killing him in one hit. Slowly the Broker moved away into pixels and Hazado did look a bit shocked but struggling to stand up a bit as he took his spear from the ground and walked over to Neo, "Neo..." he said pausing for a bit as he then moved in for a hug and whispered something in her ear, "I love you, Neo, And I'm now sure of it, I have never felt like this but I love you until the end No matter what happens to us, My heart is truly yours." he seemed a bit hurt and a small debuff was still going on as bleed was taking away his HP away slowly but he was not going to die from it and took Neo's shoulder a bit as they walked outside back to the settlement of this floor.

Hazado HP 82/400 | EN 32/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

@Neopolitan

As the pixels of the player she had just killed floated into the air, Neo was quickly broken out of her trance by a hug from Hazado. She dropped her weapons as his arms wrapped around herself. After listening to what he had to say, her arms went around his waist and tears began to come down her face. Neo buried her face in his chest, thankful she wouldn't dampen his armor or clothes underneath with her virtual tears. She had killed a player. That much was plain and simple. But was it worth it? Could she have saved both of the lives at risk? It didn't matter, she had someone she knew loved her, and she loved them back. There was no one else she would rather be with. After taking some time to let her tears fall, Neo disengaged from the hug. She pulled the Hoya pendant out from underneath her light armor. clutching it in her hand, she pulled out her message box and sent one to Hazado. Once the message was sent, she let him read it, then put the pendant, still attached to her neck, up to his heart.

To: @Hazado

I do

Hazado looked at Neo and was happy that she was returning a hug to him and he held on to her as she cried, "No worry Neo, you are not a murderer, you are a hero for saving my life. I would do the same for you," He said as they hugged a bit. As then they seemed to let go of the hug Neo gets the item he gave to her at the start from this day and clutched it in her hand getting open a message board and sending him a message, once reading it Haz was a bit confused at first but was very fast to understand as she held the item next to his heart. That moment Haz his mind went blank and without thinking he kissed her on the mouth going for it. As he then moved back from Neo's lips he smiled at her, "We should get out of here, No time to wait longer. We should get some rest, together..." He pauses a bit, "I love you, and I would spend my life with no other, You somehow same my world more complete," he says as he smiles a bit.

Hazado HP 70/400 | EN 32/40 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

@Neopolitan

Summary Thread:

Hazado: 3 SPCrystal of Support | 200 Col

Neo: 2 SP | 200 Col