[PP-F2] Charcoal Letters

When he finished, Mishiro snapped her notepad shut. The sharp sound against the quiet setting almost made her jump. "It depends on you. I'll have to excuse myself though. It's getting late and I want to get started on this project early." She swiped quickly through her menus then sent a friend request to Huginn. "For communication. I'll send you a PM once I've finished my initial sketch. You'll have to look at it first before I ink it over so I'll know that I'm doing things correctly."

She was moving to stand, when she heard his remark. "Ah, um..." She hesitated. She was tempted to correct him and tell him she wasn't. A 'cool gal' wouldn't have spent three months of her time shut within the confines of her room - her only safe space in the virtual world - while her closest friend did all the work for her. She chewed on her lip then managed a thankful smile. No, that would have been impolite. He gave her an honest compliment based on what he knew of her so she should at least accept it graciously. "Thanks. I think you're, um. Pretty 'cool,' too." That was a term she rarely used and she was unfamiliar with the way it rolled on her tongue, but she spoke honestly. He wasn't as tedious to talk to as Arabelle, and he was able to keep a level head despite his sister not being around. (To Mishiro's knowledge, anyway). "Well." She drained the last of the contents of her mug and stood fully. "I'll be leaving now. Thank you for your time, and for the coffee." With a polite bow, she turned and left the cafe.

Thread Rewards
Both receive:
 200 Col
 1 SP