[F01-PP] The Start Of something New <Making Vows>>

It was quite sudden but both Neo and Haz seemed to be happy and made their way to floor one where they agreed on going and make things more official. He looks to Neo holding her hand with a smile, "This is going to be, Ok right, at least I think," he said to her opening his menu again and is going into a more convertible outfit is a black and green hoodie and his normal brown pants with what looked to be a with shirt with a green symbol on it. It took them not long to make their way to the so-called place their things should be getting started and all and it was about time things got moving. Haz felt a bit nervous but he knew it was going to be alright if Neo was with him. Even if he was around 21  and Neo around 20 they both seemed to be quite young. "You ready Neo, Sorry if I sound a bit nervous," he said with a small stutter in his voice.

@Neopolitan

After they had calmed down from the shock of their latest quest, Neo realized just how far the two of them had come. They had made their way quickly to the first floor, knowing that was where they would be able to find themselves a way to become tied together. Neo didn't know if this would be legally binding in any way whatsoever, but at the very least she knew this was who she wanted to spend her time with. Once they had made their way to the first floor, Neo realized she was still in her armor, and quickly switched out of it. It was a schoolgirl uniform, very reminiscent of her time in school. It was a sad time, but some of those times were cherished. That was the time she had vanilla. Though Vanilla was gone now, that didn't mean she would be forgotten. Perhaps one day she could tell Hazado about her. Not now though. Now was when the two of them could be happy.

@Hazado

Appearance:

Spoiler

7b6ft1O_d.jpg

Hazado looked into the distance and smiles as he sees that Neo changed out of her combat armor as well. It was nice to know both of them felt save here. Walking for a bit they seemed to get to a church in the town of beginners were they could start this very special event for the both of them. He lets out a sigh and looks at Neo, "Ready then, the first step," he says opening the door for her and made sure to follow Neo in once she was in herself. Once inside Hazado looked a bit around at the top and at some windows, as then an NPC Priest walked up to them holding a book in their hand greeting the Two, "Hello Hello, I'm James Aria, I'm the priest here, how may I help you both," he said extending a hand to Neo and Hazado. Hazado was to first shake the hand of the priest and told what was going to happen, "Well, Sir James, I'm Hazado and this is Neo, We are... Um here for ... well we like to plan a wedding," Hazado said waiting to see what the NPC was going to do, I took not long tho as the NPC answered quite quickly. "So you two wish to be married? That is wonderful to hear! We will need to discuss the details of your wedding such as location, the size of the wedding, food, as well as the wedding rings. I can also help you find someone to wed you, or I could do it myself if you'd like." The NPC said before taking both to a seat and sitting down with them.

@Neopolitan

Neo followed Hazado into the church, letting him take the lead for the inevitable talking that would occur. Though she was nervous, a soft smile was on her face as she shook the priest's hand. As Hazado explained the situation, Neo nodded along to show her agreement with it. Though the NPC might not respond, she did wish to assuage any doubts that this might be forced upon her somehow. The priest seemed overjoyed to hear about a wedding, and they were immediateely bombarded with questions and other needs to plan the wedding. It was quite overwhleming, but Neo knew she wanted to go through with this and be with Hazado. She looked towards Hazado, letting him know that he could take the lead. She couldn't exactly type out a message to the NPC, and her pad of paper was still back at her shop on floor 7. If she needed to, she could send a message to him though.

@Hazado

The priest seemed to be quite happy yes and even more so when it came down to planning the wedding. Sitting on some placed in the church they were at the Priest smiled, "So what would it be?" He asks the two of them. Haz looked at Neo seeing that he needed to do most of the talking and he had not a problem with that, First was the place of the wedding, was tho, "Neo how about on Floor 16 The nice beach at all or," Hazado stopped and opened his menu showing Neo a photo of an island not far away from the main settlement as it looked w bit like a shack putting his head above the water, "How about here, I was planning on making a house here but maybe we can get our wedding here as well," he said to Neo with a smile and making sure the photo stayed there so Neo could see it as he turned to the priest, "Sir that is quite a wonderful place, the beach is quite nice and relaxing there and trust me when I say there is not really a strong wind up there even if you tried." He sais sounding quite joyful of himself.

@Neopolitan

As the priest and Hazado were talking about location, Neo scoot her chair over to be next to Haz. As he showed her the picture of the location, she just nodded. It was a nice place, and would mean they could have the closest thing to a honeymoon without going that far. After giving her affirmation of it, Neo leaned her head against Hazado's shoulder. Sure she didn't have much input, but the wedding wasn't what really mattered to Neo. What mattered was that she could be with someone who made her feel this way for the rest of this game, and possibly once they got back to the real world. Her sense of comfort was worth more than anything inside this world. Neo quickly wrote up a message, and just showed the window to Hazado rather than send it. No point in clogging up his inbox when she was already this cloes to him.

I can cook and pay for the wedding. You're the one getting the house anyways.

@Hazado

Haz turned to Neo to see the message and he nodded, "Sure we can do that for sure, why not," he turned to the priest again as Neo leaned against him, "So um... For the side, we would like to go big so we can make sure all the people that we invite can come, so how about the biggest we can go, If that is alright," He said to the priest who opened a small book, "Yes, Yes, I love it , I love it, So Floor 16 and big as you can so that would be 20 people plus, And how about food," the priest asked them looking at Neo and Haz. "Ooh yeah, Lovely Neo here wanted to do it, She wanted to cook so I think we will run that ourselves, So no cooking,"  he said to the priest Patting Neo on the head and giving her a small kiss on the forehead, as the  priest wrote it down, "Wife is going to do the snacks and feast, I LOVE IT, truly you to love each other so much there are no words needed between you too," The Priest said as NPC could not see the menu and message but could see things like nodding and other things.

@Neopolitan

Neo continued to sit there, head still leaning against Hazado's warm arm. She didn't particularly care for all these details. Letting him pat her on the head, Neo turned up to look at him. As soon as he went for a kiss, she moved so it became a kiss on the lips. Once he had returned to talking with the priest, she closed her eyes lightly and let the sounds rush around her. Though she was still listening, she began to think about what she could make. Based on the location, some seafood might be interesting. Though if she wanted to actually give some interesting foods, she might consider something more ethnic. Maybe some curry could be fun, or she could try to make herself some lobster. She figured some basic sushi wouldn't be a bad idea either. There was enough players not from Japan stuck in this game that they would still enjoy it.

But who all are we inviting. I mean, I don't think either of us want to just have this be an open wedding. Nor is it really in the path of people readily finding it.

@Hazado

Haz was a bit surprised by what Neo did just to get a kiss on the lips and not on her forehead and the priest clapped his hands together, "How lovely, you can see the love in you two, I love it. So back to planning, Just for friends, so no open wedding I see," The priest said with a smile. Hazado nodded and placed his arm around Neo. "Yeah just some friends, it seemed like we have quite a few friends, also would like it could take a plus one, just to make them less lonely." Haz said to the priest. The priest wrote it down in the book, "So Biggest wedding, on floor 16 and at that nice spot, food will be done by mistress over here, now let us talk a bit more, interesting, THE RINGS!" The priest said sounding quite happy to do this. "Um... Rings yeah, That going to be," Haz said not knowing if he was getting ready but for sure where did they even get the rings, "No worry, we have rings here, please take a look if you want," the priest said getting out a box with multiple rings.

@Neopolitan

Neo continued to let Hazado do all the talking, not needing to object to anything yet. It wasn't until the priest brought out the rings that she really needed to give input. There was a fair amount of just plain gold bands, but there was also a few very interesting looking rings. Neo picked one of the rings that looked like Ouroboros, and move it around in her fingers. She put it down though, thinking it wouldn't be the best in terms of style. There was the plethora of gemstone rings, but that didn't really make any connection with her. It was all just digital code in here, so the gems themselves didn't really hold any value. What ended up catching her eye was a ring with a small claw at the end of it and a red gemstone inlaid at the band. It was interesting, and as Neo put it on, she could feel that there was something within the ring waiting to be activated. Probably something that would come when they were finally married.

Spoiler

+1 Damage ring selected

Appearance:

Ring.jpg

@Hazado

Haz lets Neo do the picking first and smiles at her as she finally Comes down to a Claw-like looking ring it seemed to have a red gemstone and Hazado liked the thought of them both wearing something familiar but he did not really like the look of the ring But once looking at the rings that were there Hazado took a look at the ring with a long red gemstone and he did not really feel the look of that ring then his eyes move to what looked to be a small claw around a pure red gemstone not to big and not to small. putting it on Hazado felt like something made sure he was safe and looking again he could see that both Neo's and his red gemstone gave off a faint red light. "Ooh how lovely, One takes the mother and the other the dad, You Two are really a pare that would fit each other, both Alpha, Male and Female, Yes they are both Claws of a wolf one being the protector and the other the hunter. I Love it," The priest said having a smile from ear to ear, "So those are the rings, I truly Love it, So please place them in this box and we can keep going looking for the wedding, we still have some parts to go over," He said placing a small box with two separate smaller boxes with a small bed for the ring to lay on. Hazado placed this ring on the right side of the box so Neo could place it on the left side.

@Neopolitan

Spoiler

Safeguard Ring Selected

Appearance: 

Wolf Rink.jpg

With the rings decided upon, Neo took hers off and palcced it onto the small cushion inside of the box. It wasn't the fancieset thing ever, but that wasn't what this was about anyways. She knew that payment for the rings had yet to be discussed, but she knew they wouldn't be free. Nothing ever was in the real world, so why would it be different here. She quickly wrote up and sent a message towards Hazado, letting him know she was going to pay for the rings and the wedding. He was alreeady going to be paying for the house, and she wanted to contribute some to their relationship in terms of money. Resuming her position leaning against his arm, she let the two men continue to talk for the time being. No point interjecting herself when everything seemed to be rather routine for the moment. Probably the only issue left was to make sure that they had an actual ceremony planned.

@Hazado

Haz looked at the small ping and opened his message to read what Neo said Haz nodded to Neo, "If you really want to," he looked back at the priest who still seemed very happy, "So, what now, Is there something we are missing," Haz asked the priest as he got the question he moved into his book from left to right looking if he could find anything, "Well, of course, the clothing yes,  and who you want as the one to wed you two. If you can I will do that for you," The priest said with a smile before handing Haz a small paper with everything on it, "Ooh, Yeah sure you can do it, I have no problem there." Haz said looking at Neo with a smile, "Great then that is all, now we need to see the payment and all and We will be ready for the set up on the wedding," The priest said showing both of them now another paper with the payment, "So the size will be 3000 Col, No Food as misses will make them, Rings will be 2000 col EACH, a total of 7000 col then, So who do I give the pay," James said to both of them.

@Neopolitan

There wasn't much else for the two of them to decide on, and it seemed as though the discussion was winding down now. Neo was fine with letting the priest wed them, not knowing anyone else who actually could do so. Not that there was going to be any legal requirements as this was a virtual marriage, she just didn't really know who would actually be a good fit for the two of them. Nodding along as the priest went over the costs, Neo raised her hand slightly when he asked who would be paying.  She didn't know if a window would pop up for her to transfer the money or if she should just bring it out to give to the priest. She figured she would wait for the NPC dialogue to prompt her before doing either. She was ready for the window to pop up though, and bringing out the ocl itself wouldn't be too much harder if she could navigate the menus well enough.

@Hazado

When Neo raised her hand the priest nodded a bit, "Okay the miss will pay then," He said as a window popped up for her as it said a total of payment. James then clapped his hands together "So now that is out the way, here I both give you this here, to write your vows, If you want you can hide it until the wedding or you want to show it right away," James said with a smile handing them over a paper where they could write on. Haz nodded to padded Neo on the head, "Well you can pay them but I will make the house and all, I will keep my Vow a secret from you, Just to surprise you at the wedding. I will just make you happier If I did not tell you," Haz said with a smile with a bit of a teasing tone to it. "Ooh how lovely, Hidden words until the wedding, that is so lovely to see, Miss... and How would you like to do your vow, As it seemed you don't have a voice to speak with, We can get someone to say them for you or maybe someone you know can say them?" The Priest said with a smile to Neo somehow knowing that Noe did not speak at all.

@Neopolitan

With payment decided Neo snuggled back up to Hazado's shoulder. Sure he would be keeping his vows a secret from her, but that was no reason to worry. Turning away from her screen, she just nodded towards the priest. She was already thinking that she could probably ask Sunova to read her vows for her. Or maybe she could just do some kind gesture as her vow. Regardless of what she chose, she may as well keep them a secret from Hazado as well. She opened up a little notes section on her menu, and quickly looked to make sure Hazado wasn't looking at her writing. Turning a little bit further just to make sure, she began to figure out what she would want said for her. Unsure how to word it properly to make it easier for Sunova to read, she started typing and then promptly deleted multiple things before finally getting into some form of rhythm.

@Hazado

Haz started to write a bit on a paper before looking back to Neo, "Um... I will get to the vow later, How about we end this and I get you something to eat." Haz said ending the conversation with the priest as he stood up ready to send the two on their way, "You two should get some rest before the big day, I will see you both on location when the time is right, Now go and have yourself a wonderful day," The priest said giving both a hand and sending them off. Once outside Haz looked around for a good place to get something, It was going to be something and Haz was going to pay no matter what. He took Neo's hand and started walking, "I will pay for the food we are having now, you just follow me, I know a nice place we could eat and all," He said taking Neo to the more calm side of the town of beginners. It was here he stopped at a restaurant, "Here it is, Well let's go we going to get something to eat," Haz said taking her inside the restaurant and taking a seat at a table and being a real gentleman to Neo. "Now we get the Menu and get choice what we want to eat okay?" He said with a smile, It was the first time Haz was looking so happy around someone and it really was the first time he could be seen like this at all.

@Neopolitan

She had started to write her vows out when Hazado suddenly decided that they were goiing to just head out and eat instead. There wasn't much reason for them to stay here as they only neeeded to write the vows before the wedding. Everything else was already in order. Neo followed along as she was almost dragged towards one of the many variety restauraunts that the first floor had. This one seemed to be run by an NPC, so. She wasn't expecting the best of quality, but the gesture was sweet all the same. Looking at the menu, she remembered that there was a benefit to an NPC shop. Once she had selected herself something, a small steak, she ordered it with the elxtronic menu and sent the payment window over to Hazado. She knew that he shouldn't be paying for so much, but didn't want to deny him the chance to at be kind.

@Hazado

Haz smiled as he was that Neo was enjoying herself. He then went out of the way and ordered himself a good old Fish with some chips, It was quite nice and he got the payment window from Neo, Haz pressed Accept and it was paid by him. "See, Let me pay for once, It will be fun if you do allow me to pay some," He said with a smile starting to eat from the fish he ordered. It almost felt like home the fish was quite nice and the chips were made in the English way. "Neo... Did you know I lived In England and moved here because my father is a military mayor? My mother passed away at the age of 3 and at the age of 8 I needed to move somewhere with family and that was my aunt and uncle in Japan in the city of Miura near Oura Beach. Before I came here I ... Um had an accident, broke my leg. Once I got back home to my uncle's place my father was there waiting, I still had to lay in bed for like at least 8 weeks but my father brought me SAO, So yeah, It explains the big scares on my leg," He said while eating, he thought it was a good way to at least tell neo this story to her. He then Looked up at Neo, "And... Neo, The name is Ruben, Ruben Hazard, Hazado is just how people ended up calling my Last Name," He said not knowing if the translation picked up his last name in English But the Haz wrote it down on a paper H A Z A R D, "That is my last name," He said again with a  smile.

@Neopolitan

As the two ate, Neo listened ass Hazado spilled his life's story. As he did, she realized just how little they knew about each other. Sure they were in love, but they barely knew anything about the other. Neo didn't really want to burden Ruben with her own story and tragedies, so she just kept eating her steak. Nodding along with his story, she made sure that she was fine. Once the meal was finished, she sent a message over to him to let him know she where she was headed. Hopefully the two of them could have the wedding soon, though who knew if there would be an event between now and then. They would want to play it by ear, and make sure that they knew everyone they were going to invite. Once they had all of that ready, then they could finally be married. It would be nice, and maybe then Neo could finally tell of her story.

I'll be heading towards my shop, possibly going out to do some queseting. Nothing too dangerous though. Let me know when you have your own guest list and then we can set the date for the wedding.

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

1 page of RP completed: 1 SP and 200 Col to each

Making Vows Completed: 1 SP to each

@Hazado