[F04- SP] The First of Many Level Grindings <<Avalanche>>

Opening the Chest: ID# 109992- LD: 17- 600 Col, 8 T1 Mats, Perfect T1 Armor, 2 Rare T1 Consumables 

Cosi- Hp285/400 40/40 EN |

Getting over his cynicism and skepticism, the blonde haired player strode towards the locked treasure chest, hefting Inbrunst as he did so. Once in range Cosi lefted the two handed weapon then brought it down on the padlock on the chest. The lock shattered from the force of the heavy handed blow and the treasure chest snapped open. Cosi grinned and knelt by the now open chest and began to peruse the contents. Cosi's grin widened as he read them. This was a good chest. He had gotten a good amount of Col, some Materials, a piece of armor, and some consumables. This will give me stuff to identify and hopefully I'll rank up from it. I could still use a lot more unidentified items so I can gain levels faster. Cosi collected all the loot, stood up, and then exited the part ice, part stone cavern. Time to continue the grind.

Spoiler

Total Loot:
1600 Col
- 11 T1 Mats
Perfect T1 Armor [109992]
- 2 Rare T1 Consumables [109992a] [109992b]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Searching for Materials: ID# 109993- LD: 13+5=18- 1 Mat found

Cosi- Hp300/400 40/40 EN |

Just after Cosi left the stony cavern Cosi returned, broke off a geode from the ore deposit, added it to his inventory, and then continued on his way. Cosi backtracked a little ways until the blonde haired player found a path he hadn't taken yet. And so Cosi went down that path. Thankfully I haven't run into any more crystal golems yet. Cosi had seen more of the ice like elementals as he had wandered the ice tunnels but he had steered clear of them before they could catch sight of him. He didn't want to get in another fight with one of those guys until he was back at full health. The last one had taken him to nearly half health so he didn't want to cut it close and then end up dying. I'm not going to fail at this point. Not when I've come so far. And especially not to some random mob.   

Spoiler

Total Loot:
1600 Col
- 12 T1 Mats
- 2 Rare T1 Consumables [109992a] [109992b]

Searching for materials: ID# 109994- LD: 7+5=12- Nothing

Cosi- Hp315/400 40/40 EN |

Cosi continued to meander and wait until he had regained all of his hit points. Sadly the out of combat regeneration took its sweet time. If this had been any other game, Cosi would have popped a health potion and just gone to fight more mobs but in this game he needed his health potions for actually dire situations. And being out of combat and just walking around was definitely not one. So the blonde haired player just continued to walk through the crystalline tunnels, looking for loot, treasure chests, and avoiding mobs. It was quite boring but it was half of what grinding was so there was no point complaining. I just wish I would regen health faster. Having Rose Gold was good for that since I would regen health during fights which made it a lot easier. Cosi sighed, "But I've got a new build so I guess I'll have to get used to this and just make it work." 

Searching for materials: ID# 110031- LD: 18+5=23- Material Found!

Cosi- Hp330/400 40/40 EN |

Cosi turned a corner and found himself in a different area nearly. The Ice tunnel had begun sloping upwards but rock and earth had begun appearing, mixed in with the crystalline ice. More ore deposits and large jewels were embedded in the cavern walls. Intrigued Cosi continued onward after breaking off a chunk of jewel and adding it to his inventory. Cosi looked at the streaks of pure ice about the dark rock, and vibrant crystal. It was captivating. "This tunnel seems promising. I wonder where it will lead? Hopefully somewhere interesting, hidden, and full of loot." The blonde haired tank grinned and sped up his pace, hoping to get were ever this tunnel led faster. If it was some secret area there was sure to be some special drop or loot there. Although this is the fourth floor so if it hasn't been fully explored and plundered for secrets I would be very surprised. Cosi sighed, Maybe I'll get lucky and its a respawning item. Though I doubt it.

Spoiler

Total Loot:
1600 Col
- 13 T1 Mats
- 2 Rare T1 Consumables [109992a] [109992b]

Searching for materials: ID# 110034- LD: 12+5=17- Material Found!

Cosi- Hp345/400 40/40 EN |

Cosi's stride had slowed some at his thoughts but still he continued up the cavernous tunnel. It was still mostly ice but the iron like ore deposits and the large jewels embedded in the walls, floor, and ceiling were becoming more and more common. Cosi paused to break off another chunk of crystal, and then kept going down mystifying tunnel. The ice had begun to almost swirl around the rock and crystal making interesting patterns in the cave wall that definitely could not exist in the real world. The aspiring tank paused to regard the shifting patterns for a spell, then he torn his eyes away from the white, steel-grey, purple, green, red, and blue mosaic of colors. THe bejeweled ice walls were becoming highly entrancing. I wonder if that's a bad thing, Cosi thought to himself as he continued to walk through the know extremely vibrant and colorful tunnel. 

Spoiler

Total Loot:
- 1600 Col
- 13 T1 Mats
- Perfect T1 Armor [109992]

Searching for materials: ID# 110037- LD: 16+5= 21- Material Found!

Cosi- Hp360/400 40/40 EN |

The blonde haired player turned a sharp corner and was nearly blinded as he found himself staring into the open sky. The tunnel continued upwards but it had opened up to the brilliant cloudy blue sky. Snow lightly fell into the open tunnel mouth and dusted Cosi's hair and clothes with snow flakes. Cosi grinned and charged out of the tunnel to find himself in a breath taking area. Once out of the tunnel mouth Cosi suddenly heard the roar of a cascading waterfall and he saw it too. Cosi was in a small, circular valley of sorts. Pine and aspen trees covered most of the valley but through the center of the valley cut a fast flowing river. A water fall rested at each side of the valley one cascading into the river and the other cascading further down the mountain. A small but sturdy looking wooden bridge bridged the river. in addition to the normal sights there were some oddities. For one the large jewels and ore deposits still jutted out from the sides of the rock. And the most odd of all; hanging onto a rope tied to the bridge and partly submerged in the rushing water was a man, naked except for what appeared to be a loincloth. 

Shocked Cosi distracted himself by grabbing an iron ore, but then he decided he had to see what that man was doing. 

Total Loot:
- 1600 Col
- 14 T1 Mats

Searching for materials: ID# 110040- LD: 12+5=17- Material Found!

Cosi- Hp375/400 40/40 EN |

Cosi approached the bridge, grabbing another piece of ore as he did so, watching the man all the while. The man- it had to be an NPC- was old with greying hair and beard that would make any lumberjack jealous. But even though he was old the NPC was toned, Cosi might have even said buff. Cosi walked out to the middle of the bridge and crouched down, all while never moving his eyes from the man. Cosi watched the old NPC as he just sat in the ,which must have been freezing, current in nothing but the equivalent of underwear. After a solid five minutes the man suddenly opened his eyes, stared up at Cosi, and then reached out a hand. Quite shocked, Cosi simply took the drenched hand and helped pull the NPC out of the rushing river.

All Cosi could do was watch as the old man stood up, still completely, wet and just let the snow fall on his bare skin.

Spoiler

Total Loot:
- 1600 Col
- 15 T1 Mats

Searching for materials: ID# 110042- LD: 8+5=13- No Material Found

Cosi- Hp390/400 40/40 EN |

After what seemed an unbearable amount of time the old man turned to Cosi and speak, "Greetings wanderer, what brings to this place?" At that point the man then walked over to the other side of the bridge where he picked up some simple leather clothes that Cosi hadn't seen and began to put them on. Cosi struggled to find words. "Uh.. I... u-um, yeah. I was just umm.. exploring the Glacial Cove and I found a tunnel that led he to this place. So yeah... Uh who are you if you don't mind me asking?" The NPC finished putting on his leather clothes- which still didn't seem to offer enough warmth for the weather  and turned back to Cosi, "The name is Eisen. I am a guru and hermit in these mountains. I come here every day to train my body, mind, and soul. Why have you come here, Wanderer?" Eisen looked at the blonde player expectantly. "um.. well I guess kind of the same as you. I'm here to train and grow stronger but also I'm here for material gain as well, I guess you could say." 

Searching for materials: ID# 110046- LD: 7+5= 12- No Material Found

Cosi- Hp400/400 40/40 EN |

Eisen nodded thoughtfully, stroking his beard, "A man of the world and, judging by your garb and equipment, an adventurer as well. A hard life style but a worth while one. Not the quickest path to self-realization and perfection but one who walks in your shoes will find himself tested in many ways." Eisen fixed Cosi with an iron stare, "What do you seek Adventurer?" Cosi was confused he had just been asked that, "Uh.. like I said I'm trying to find materials and to get stron-" Eisen quickly reached out a hand and struck Cosi on the top of the head, "Ouch! What was that for!?" For an old guy, Eisen hit hard. "That is why you are here, Adventurer! What do you seek? What drives you and gives your very being purpose?" Eisen had begun gesturing with his hands, and finished by striking Cosi- hard but not in actual blow- in the center of his chest, just right of his heart. Cosi swallowed hard, "I want to return home. I want to be strong enough to return home and see my family again." Eisen nodded thoughtfully and almost solemnly, "So you are truly a Wanderer. That is a potent goal Wanderer. One that will bring you much strength but also much hardship. A word of warning: make sure you do not lose yourself during your journey home or your family may not recognize you." 

Buying from Stock:
[T1] Blank Dungeon Map x1 - 100 Col

Cosi nodded solemnly at Eisen's words of warning. No point in going home with they don't know who I am because of how much I've changed. Cosi held out a hand towards the NPC"My thanks Eisen." The man bowed- more of an incline of his head- but he did take the blonde haired player's hand and give it a firm squeeze. Then Eisen turned, beckoning for Cosi to follow him, "Well Adventurer if you'd still like to fulfill the reason you are here, I have something to show you." Eisen crossed the bridge to the other side and then walked over to the waterfall at the one end of the valley. The old man stopped just beside it, and motioned again for Cosi to follow. So Cosi did. I've got nothing better to do. Cosi walked over to where Eisen was standing. He could feel the cold mist from the waterfall landing on him and it really was freezing. Even with my survival skill this water is freezing. That NPC is tough.

Searching for a Sub- Dungeon: ID# 110049- LD: 20+5= 25- Advanced Dungeon Found!

Using T1 Dungeon Map- Map ID: 110049

Eisen pointed to behind the waterfall so Cosi peered his head inside. There was a small ledge beneath the falls that created a small alcove or cavern of sorts. Cosi went inside, cautiously. It was damp, cold, and moss covered, and the cavern actually went on for a good ways. At the end there was what appeared to be a cellar door- one of those fancy angled ones- except it was made of that strange iron like metal with jewels embedded in its surface. Cosi looked closer at the door and saw there was a symbol on it. The symbol looked like a stylized eye with an actual ruby for the pupil. Cosi grinned. It was a dungeon entrance. Cosi quickly opened his inventory and pulled out a blank map and began to scrawl down the directions to the door and then he did a quick sketch of the entrance. I'll have to get some friends and come back here to clear it. Its in such a remote place that its probably a hard one.

Action: Delayed Sword [-4 EN]
ID# 110062- BD: 2+3+1 (using Concentration)=6- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp400/400 | EN 36/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp168/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110062- MD: 4-3=1- Miss

Cosi gave Eisen a thank you and a quick good bye and then quickly went back to the mouth of the tunnel that had lead him here. It was time to do some back tracking so he would know exactly how to get back here when he wanted to come back and do the dungeon. Cosi turned a corner and suddenly found himself face to face with another crystal golem. Cosi quickly dropped to the ground and then rolled back to his feet as the golem lashed out with a spiked arm. Cosi reached for his weapon then remembered he had on his gauntlets. Time for a big punch. Cosi knocked his reinforced gauntlets together, prepared a sword art, and then charged towards the mob. Cosi's fists began to glow with a pale blue energy, and then Cosi decked the crystal golem in the face, actually smashing it into the ground. Cosi then gave it a swift kick that sent the downed mob tumbling along the ground. Cosi grinned and then prepared for a second strike. "This fight better go faster then the last one." 

ID# 110063- BD: 3+3=6- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 33/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp136/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110063- MD: 9- Crit: 60+1-18= 43 dmg

Cosi strode over to the still prone golem hoping to literally kick it while it was down but before Cosi could strike the thing did a kip up to get back on its feet- dexterous for a man made of crystal- And then it spun on its heel delivering a kick right to Cosi's midsection. Not expecting the blow, Cosi was thrown to the side from the force of the kick. Cosi stopped his momentum by bracing himself on the cavern wall, massaged his ribs for a second, then looked back to the crystal golem. The mob was quickly advancing probably trying to get in a second hit, but Cosi wasn't going to let that happen. Right before the golem struck Cosi ducked and moved around the mob, already charging up another sword art. The mob's fist went straight into the wall, smashing through the ice and stone. The thing's fist literally was stuck in the wall. Cosi grinned, and not willing to pass up such an opportunity- slammed his sword art enhanced fist into the back of the golem's head.  

ID# 110064- BD: 8+3=11- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 30/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp104/200 | DMG 60 |  ID# 110064- MD: 3-3=1- Miss

Cosi watched as the crystal golem's health dropped again. The blonde player grinned. For some reason he felt like this fight was going to be much shorter than the last one. As the golem continued to struggle to remove its stuck arm, Cosi readied another Delayed Sword strike. As Cosi's gauntleted fists started to glow with pale blue light he pulled back his arm and threw a massive punch at the golem. Again, Cosi's fist slammed into the golem's head but this time there was so much force behind the strike that the mob's head was forced into the wall. Cosi's grin widened. This fight is definitely going to be much faster. The golem's health was now just above half and it was stuck in place because of its arm embedded in the wall. It's head was a spider web of red cracks and its body didn't look much better. Cosi brought back his fist another time. 

ID# 110065- BD: 3+3=6- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 27/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp72/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110065- MD: 3-3=1- Miss

The golem finally managed to yank its arm free from the wall but as the crystalline creature stumbled from the momentum, Cosi used the opportunity to hit the crystal golem with another sword art enhanced strike. Cosi's glowing fist hit the mob squarely in the torso, cracking crystal and sending the golem stumbling again. The mob's health was now squarely in the yellow and it would other take three hopefully two hits to kill the golem. The golem braced itself on the wall- Oh how the tables have turned- Then it charged towards Cosi. Cosi waited for the mob to reach him, goading it on, and then right as the golem swung its spiked crystalline fist Cosi ducked under the attack, quickly moved, and again found himself positioned behind the mob. Cosi grinned and prepared to attack with another sword art. "Too slow mate. You're going to pay dearly for that."

ID# 110076- BD: 10- Crit: 8+2*4= 40 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 24/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp32/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110076- MD: 5-3=2- Miss

Cosi threw a devasting left hook that slammed into the golem's featureless face, then followed the swing up with a right jab that slammed into the golem's face again, sending crystalline ice flying, and ti finish it off Cosi kicked the reeling golem in the chest. The crystal golem was sent skidding along the ground, till it hit the opposite cavern wall, and when the golem got up it was covered in a multitude of cracks and dents all revealing red code beneath. The mob's health was firmly in the red, just barely there. One more attack should do it, Cosi thought to himself as he pounded his gauntleted fists together. Martial arts is pretty fun. The hand to hand combat is exhilarating and its so powerful. I see why Mars choose it. Cosi prepared his last sword art and strode towards the still shaky crystal golem. "Time's up mate so say good night."

ID# 110077- BD: 8+3=11- Hit: 8*4= 32 dmg

Cosi- Hp357/400 | EN 24/40 | DMG 8 | MIT 18 | ACC 3 | EVA 3 |

Crystal Golem- Hp0/200 | DMG 60 | ID# 110077- MD: 8-3=5- Miss

Looting Crystal Golem: ID# 110078- LD: 16+1=17, CD: 2
- 1000 Col
- 2 T1 Mats

The golem moved shakily forwards, stumbled and then got back up. "You're really on your last legs aren't you mate." Cosi said as he approached the faltering mob. Once within range, the crystal golem gave a halfhearted swing that Cosi easily sidestepped. Cosi then returned the favor by sucker punching the golem right in the gut. The golem's health dropped to nothing and the mob shattered into millions of light particles. Cosi gave a victory fist pump and then waited till his menu opened with a ding. Cosi scrolled through the loot he got from the crystal golem. The rewards were exactly like the first golem's drop: a good amount of Col and some more materials. That was good, all things he needed. Cosi looked at his health and energy totals. Both were much higher then they had been the first time he had fought one of the crystal golems. 

Spoiler

Total Loot:
- 2600 Col
- 17 T1 Mats
- Advanced T1 Dungeon Map# 

Action: Switching Gear
- Stahlgriff
- Allsehend

+ Opulence 
+ Finder's Keeper

Cosi- Hp372/400 |EN 25/40 |

Now that he was out of combat Cosi went back to gathering mode while he waited for his health and energy to regen. Cosi traded his war hammer and his accuracy trinket for his draconian ring and the beaded bracelet that he was borrowing from Shield. And then Cosi continued on his way down the ice and crystal tunnel looking for more iron ore deposits and crystals to gather. This place is overflowing with materials because of all this ore and crystals. I've gotten double of what I already have from simply gathering in here. "I will definitely have to come back here not just to do the dungeon but to do some more grinding. Although I might be too high of level to really do so." Ladon poked his head out from beneath the cloak, probably sensing that the cold journey was coming to a close, so Cosi began talking to him, "Looks like We'll have to go to a higher floor and explore it so we can find a new spot to level grind. And maybe this time it will be a warmer floor so you'll be happy." 

Searching for Materials: ID# 110079- LD: 14+5=19- Material Found!

Cosi- Hp387/400 |EN 26/40 |

Cosi kept walking through the ice, rock, and crystal tunnel, making marks and notes on his dungeon map as he did so so that he would know how to get back to Eisen's hidden glade for when he wanted to go back and do the dungeon. "I wonder who I should invite to do it? It is an advanced dungeon so it will be fairly hard but its only a tier one dungeon so I doubt there would be much incentive for high level players like Mars, Hestia, or Shield to do it. I'll definitely invite Haz and probably Dustin and Kat as well. Maybe Neo would want join? I'll invite Hei as well. that would be six people which is too much for a single party but not enough for two full one's. It could work though: Haz and I are tanks, Neo is a Dps, Dustin is also focused on damage with a splash of tank and well I'll ask Hei again but I think he was focused on damage." Cosi stopped talking to himself to break off a piece of crystal from the wall and add it to his inventory.

Spoiler

Total Loot:
- 2600 Col
- 18 T1 Mats

Searching for Materials: ID# 110081- LD: 20+5=25- Material Found!

Cosi- Hp400/400 |EN 27/40 |

Cosi continued walking and formulating a plan on how to take down the dungeon he had found, "Kat is pretty tanky but her zweihander also does some good damage. I guess we could have Hazado, Neo, and- wait. For an advanced dungeon we're going to need supports and healers." Cosi sighed. The blonde haired tak didn't know any healer's besides Hestia. "I'll just send out a notice saying I'm looking for supports and I guess I could ask Shield if he knew any as well. Anyways with two support players that would bring use up to eight people- is that too much?" Cosi shrugged to himself and kept thinking, "Better safe then sorry. So the teams would probably be: Hazado, Neo, Dustin, and a support. Then it would be Me, Kat, Hei, and a support. That way everyone has a tank, a Dps, and a support player. And Kat can tank with me since I don't have howl yet." Cosi pulled a second crystal from the cavern wall.

Spoiler

Total Loot:
- 2600 Col
- 19 T1 Mats