[PP|F1] Seen for the first time <<The first few lessons are free>>

Arsenal smiles at the other player, hearing him call him his hot date. “Sorry, apparently it’s a quest line. The date can’t happen until it’s done.” He says. “Hey old man, what happens if I don’t do this right away?” He asks, trying to see if he has time for a date. “Then you don’t get the rewards as fast.” The NPC replies with a response to a question he probably got a lot. Arsenal nods and turns to Spencer. “We should do the second quest right away, get these done as fast as possible so I can afford the dinner.” He says, a look of guilt in his eyes. “Sorry to make you wait, but will my hot date be coming with me?” The young man moves into the back of the shop and begins to mix the ingredients. The materials glow and form into a bottle. Having made the potion, Arsenal makes his way back into the front of the shop, where he sees Spencer and smiles. We should have time for the da...” a loud thud cute him off. The young man turns and sees a box of materials on the counter. “Damn it.” He whispers to himself.

ID: 109448

CD: 9 (rare quality success)

@Spencer

Edited by Arsenal
  • 2 weeks later...

Spencer was blissfully happy at this point. After his first, and very unsuccessful attempt at something romantic with someone in this game, it seemed to be that he might actually be meeting someone that was worth his time and energy, and thought of him in at least somewhat similar lights. "Don't you worry Arsenal, I will wait to help you out. I'm genuinely having a good time so far, so a little traveling and monster killing wont be wrecking my mood any time soon." He shrugged after that statement and gave a small smile to him. "I've done this quest line before, it was my least favorite quest line as well, but I'm willing to assist a cute and decent man, as long as dinner is always apart of the future." He smiled and blushed a tiny bit at the end comment of there being dinner. Well this is more than I bargained for, but I will definitely take this sudden date. I hope I have some game when it comes to dates, I've only been on a date with one person, and I know how that turned out.

@Arsenal

Arsenal grabs the box the old man gave him, turning and saying to the man he would soon go on a date with. “Let’s get this box delivered. I’ll make sure you get your date.” He walks out of the shop, using his back to open the door. Sure, he could’ve carried it in his inventory, but there are some things you just shouldn’t get used to in this world. It would make adjusting to the real world far too difficult. Why waste the perfect opportunity to look strong anyways. They know I don’t reall have to lift this. He throws it up to his shoulder, carrying it with one arm as it rests above his head. Not much further now, then I can finally take him on a... did he say quest line? Oh sh*t, I didn’t know it was gonna be a whole bunch of quests. What have I gotten myself into? Though, I did get to meet that sweet guy. His gaze falls on the player who had accompanied him on his first outing. And I got a date out of it. Doesn’t seem all that bad Spencer, so you must have another reason to hate these quests. He reaches the blacksmith shop. His hand moves up, grabbing the handle and he pulls it open walking in. “In rain or sleet or hail, the Aincrad Postal Service will always deliver your mail.” He chuckles, setting the box on the counter. “I’m assuming you need help too.”

summary:

Arsenal:

- 3 SP

- 200 col

- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)

-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Spencer:

1 SP

200 col