[op-f1]hunting party

Dirgun is at the starting city hanging up announcements saying that a hunting party is being formed for lower level players to level.the party is going to move when there are enough player. then dirgun goes to the inn or the bar .dirgun also post that he needs help from higher level players to become better.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Angel roams the first floor, observing all the new players, he sees a notice on a wall. It calls for both high and low level players to join together for a hunting party. Angel shrugs and thinks to himself, "As a Hero for Hire, I think this is exactly what I'm needed for." He smiled and went to the local tavern where the supposed party leader, Dirgun, was waiting for responses. He walked in and found the player sitting at the bar, a drink in hand. He casually approached the player, wearing his casual gear as he did so, and said, "Hey, I heard you're looking to put a party together?"

"yeah I'm going to invite an friend please invite some people it seems that's none of the high level players are not untreated in helping lower levels get to the front lines"then dirgun looks down at his drink a little depressed thinking"why can't all those front lines people just coke down and help some of the noobs." then dirgun looks at the player and says "yeah just wait her while some more people to join the party."

Grim saw Angel, walk into the bar, and then he saw a notcie on the board. "ddirgun is going monster hunting, Im down for the task." Grim wakks into the bar, and sees Angel and dirgun talking, "Yooo, Angel, dirgun whats up, hear your going monster hunting, mind if I come with, really want to fight using my <> skill I aquired." As Grim sits down at the bar he says, "Puis-je obtenir un «Camomille citronnelle thé», s'il vous plaît?"(Can i get a «Chamomile with Lemongrass Tea», please?) In French and the bar tender gives Grim his drink, "Merci."(Thank you.) Grim then looks at his friends waiting for dirgun response, as he sips his favorite tea.

Dirgun looks up and says "I plan on going to the mountain where there are some higher level creatures so the the noobs can get higher xp boost so we can get more front liners it was an idea but it seems I'm the only one who wants noob players to level up but I guess I just have to aim lower with a smaller party. "dirgun pulls out his basic longsword then says "am I the only noob who wants better gear then this to join a guild and become q powerful front liner."

" what's up grim I had a feeling that you would show up yeah like the message said anyone is invited I'm just going to wait a bit longer to see if anyone else will come if you guys have any friends that you want to invite its fine by me and apparently you speak French that's good to know so we will wait for a bit longer. "

" what's up grim I had a feeling that you would show up yeah like the message said anyone is invited I'm just going to wait a bit longer to see if anyone else will come if you guys have any friends that you want to invite its fine by me and apparently you speak French that's good to know so we will wait for a bit longer. " (OCC won't let me delete the second ill fix it later )

As Grim entered the bar, Angel grinned. "Hey man. Glad you could show up." Then he returned his attention to dirgun. "Listen, Dirgun, that word you keep using, 'Noob', it's not really ok to use it in this kind of situation." Angel was fully aware of the term and of it's meaning. But he felt that it wasn't appropriate. Noobs were inexperienced players who had no idea what they were doing or how the game worked, but in SAO, it wasn't fair to call anyone a Noob because they weren't suited to combat. No one could have known about this and prepared for it ahead of time.

"Now I want to make something clear to you now," he continued. "The three of us could be a good party if you plan to fight high or low leveled monsters. Grim and I can handle anything that this world can throw at us on the lower floors. All you have to do is follow our lead and listen to what we say, and we'll make it back alive. Alright?"

"I guess your right I'm just tired of being weak I want to help beat this game and I know grim can handle himself I'm just ready to get out of the starting town and start helping and I just wanted to bring some other new players with me but if you want we can go out with this party." dirgun gets up ready to head out if that is what the other players wanted.then he fought to himself how can this guy be so positive about this situation.

Angel got up, nodding to Grim to follow. "Let's roll then." he said as he followed Dirgun out the door and into the street. Angel's mind drifted to what type of monster's they'd fight along the way. "Wolves, maybe some spiders, maybe even a mini boss." He said aloud without even thinking about it.

Grim sees Angel signal him, as he finishes his drink, he give the bar keeper his Col and proceeds out the door behind dirgun and Angel. "Sooo, not to be impatient, but what are we going to be fighting if I might add, I mean, I'm down for killling monsters." "But that depends on the enemy." As Grim is walking with his group, Grim opens his inventory to see what equipment he can put into hide mode. A mode he found quite helpful, when fighting with his fists. As Grim activates this mode, his shirt and shoes dissapear from sight but are still equipted. Grims whole body then relaxes, as he felt edgy when fighting with his shirt and shoes on. Grims flexed his body as he trys to loosen his body for the fight ahead. As Grim stretches he turns his body around and walks backwards and watches as he leaves the saftey of the town, his scar as long as his body, showing in the light of the day.

"well man im willing to fight anything what do you all want to do i down with anything we could fight more then one thing then we could go to do a mini-boss but im not the only one with a say in this its up to the whole party the smaller mosters then a mini-boss is what i want to do we could do anything the party wants though."dirgun equips his strait sword then loosens it from the sheath so that its ready to be drawn quickly he looks at the other two "so what will we be doing im up for anything i just want to get into some fights."

Grim turned back to dirgun, "You kidding me, a mini-boss, that might a little to much there, even if there are three of us, trust me I've gained info on some mini-bosses as strong as field bosses, and even a group of five people only made it back with two people barely alive." Grim looked at a message from his info broaker, pulling up a message he recieved from him, "Be warned Grim, there are many monsters in the world of SAO, many of which are good for low level players, but others are stronger than others." "These monstes can be identified by a red star next to their health bar, these monsters are called mini-bosses." "Be warned, if one crosses you path, use extreme causion, always fight them with seven or more people to a group, never five or less, for they are territorial and will attack anything that enters their location."-Fade Grim then showed dirgun the message, "See, even Fade says thats it is a bad idea for fighting in small groups like ours." As Grim closes his message tab.

"well i said that we could do anything nothings set in stone i mean we can do anything im just ready to fight some monsters so i can level up dude no need to do a mini-boss then lets go to the field and kill some smaller monsters im down for that lets go. then dirgun starts to walk toward the field where the monsters were known to spawn.

Grim sighed in relief, he didn't want anyone to die in the field, so he walks with his group into the field, as they get there, Grim thinks, "Hmm... everytime I coome to this field I always go to that oak tree, seems to bring me good luck." As Grim looks around for the oa tree that he offtendly goes to, he his completely lost in his own thoughts and is not paying attention, but still is with the group.

As they entered the grasslands around the Town of Beginnings, Angel smiled. The sun was out, there was a slight breeze rolling through the fields, and the monster's were spawning. Angel drew his shield, Boar Basher, and his longsword, Boar Slasher. The reason for the name was because they were forged from boar tusks and were the first good weapons that Angel had crafted. But as he gets higher in the game, he will use more powerful weapons against more powerful monsters. He equipped his Fallen Angel Armor and took a deep breath, feeling lighter and more free. The wind blew through the black shoulder feathers and the charcoal armor shined in the sun. He couldn't help but smile. "Alright! Let's get to training!" He shouts as he ran towards a small group (3) of <>, his shield ready and sword primed for combat.

Grim had just snappped back into reality, he saw the group of 3 boars ahead of him, and activated his <>, as his feet and hands started to glow, he charges to group of boars, "I got the fist strike!" As Grim dashes he stops suddenly and slides on the ground, using the force he just aquired from his sprint, he pulls his fist back and swings it forward, Grim moved too fast to land a hit, he misses only by an inch, "Dang it, not what I had planned." As Grim leaps back a few feet to give him some space to fight, he attracts 2 of the boars attention, as they snort and squel at Grim they charge at him, rearing there tusks, about to land a hit on Grim.

Grims HP: 17/17

Boar 1: 7/7

Boar 2: 7/7

Boar 3: 7/7

-on combat dice-

1-4: Grim misses cuasing no points of damage.

5-6: Grim causes 2 points of damage

7-8: Grim cuases 3 points of damage

9-10: Grim ciuses 4 points of damage

Dirgun see grim about to get

hit by the boars then dirgun thinks well guess I can help him by flanking the side instead of the back then dirgun starts running at the boar closest to grim and swings. He lands a hit on boar 1 which was going to hit grim doing 3 damage and making the boar mad then dirgun runs over to where grim is and says well I got it :D

Boar 1:4/7

Boar 2:7/7

Boar 3:7/7

Combat dice

1-4: dirgun misses cuasing no points of damage.

5-6: dirgun causes 2 points of damage

7-8: dirgun cuases 3 points of damage

9-10: dirgun ciuses 4 points of damage